TRIGGER WORDS for MIND CONTROL

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Recently I spoke with a former member. As with most former members he was very unhappy with how he had been mislead by the WMSCOG. Instead of sulking or hiding in a corner he started researching the psychological practices and indoctrination of the WMSCOG. It turns out that one of the terms they use is, “God Bless You.” I later found out that members are expected not to say thank you to one another because you don’t want your reward here on Earth but in Heaven. Instead they say God Bless You. This respectable Christian term of endearment is being used as a trigger to reset members minds into this groups thought process and teachings. I know this to be true because my loved one was constantly being called at all times of the day and night by other members. They would start their conversations with this and end with this. My loved on would not be the same after these conversations.Check this out for yourself. If you’re a member document very carefully how many times you hear this and ask yourself why? It’s a tool used for mind control. Do some research. You’ll see for yourself.

Simon
    Participant

My point was you didn't make one.

Simon
    Participant

My point was you didn't make one.

Simon
    Participant

Thanks for acually answering my question Genny. I have heard all 3 myself as COG but I guess we have different experiences. What would cause that I do not know but at least your answer is reasonable.

by the way last night I tracked how much I said and was told God Bless You or any variance and it was interesting some people said it less than I expected others more than I expected.

Simon
    Participant

Thanks for acually answering my question Genny. I have heard all 3 myself as COG but I guess we have different experiences. What would cause that I do not know but at least your answer is reasonable.

by the way last night I tracked how much I said and was told God Bless You or any variance and it was interesting some people said it less than I expected others more than I expected.

genny
    Participant

Thanks for paying attention to it when you were there last.  It's reasonable to have a different experience, especially if you are in a different location.

I wonder if next time you would please pay attention to the intonation of how "God bless you" is said among the people in your congregation.  See how often the accent is on the same word, how does the 'you' sound each time, is there a repeating pattern?  I'm curious if you hear it.

genny
    Participant

Thanks for paying attention to it when you were there last.  It's reasonable to have a different experience, especially if you are in a different location.

I wonder if next time you would please pay attention to the intonation of how "God bless you" is said among the people in your congregation.  See how often the accent is on the same word, how does the 'you' sound each time, is there a repeating pattern?  I'm curious if you hear it.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

As you are probably aware Genny because of your sister last Saturday was second passover, so we went down to denver for service, I didn't track in any formal way some people did say it almost pitch for pitch the same to everyone (I also paid attention to how they said it to others) but some were different to diferent people like you would expect for normal speech. The ones who said it the same to me as others would also say it the same to me every time and those who were different would vary slightly in how they said it to me throughout the day. Of course they always sounded similar even those that sounded different because there is only so much inflection between three words without just sounding comical.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

As you are probably aware Genny because of your sister last Saturday was second passover, so we went down to denver for service, I didn't track in any formal way some people did say it almost pitch for pitch the same to everyone (I also paid attention to how they said it to others) but some were different to diferent people like you would expect for normal speech. The ones who said it the same to me as others would also say it the same to me every time and those who were different would vary slightly in how they said it to me throughout the day. Of course they always sounded similar even those that sounded different because there is only so much inflection between three words without just sounding comical.

Simon
    Participant

Cannot say that has any cocnlusive bearing on much of anything because those that speak the same to everyone could be ingenuine or they could just be socially awkward and even some people of both types.

And of course the amount of sincerity behind saying God bless you surely does not have any bearing on whether it is truth or not. I would assume on this page at least the majority here mean it when they say it and obviously we are not all correct having opposing view points and all. And I am sure in all of our congregations there is probably someone insincere as well.

Simon
    Participant

Cannot say that has any cocnlusive bearing on much of anything because those that speak the same to everyone could be ingenuine or they could just be socially awkward and even some people of both types.

And of course the amount of sincerity behind saying God bless you surely does not have any bearing on whether it is truth or not. I would assume on this page at least the majority here mean it when they say it and obviously we are not all correct having opposing view points and all. And I am sure in all of our congregations there is probably someone insincere as well.

Joshua
    Participant

What do you need to realize the truth?

Joshua
    Participant

What do you need to realize the truth?

genny
    Participant

Hi shimon,

Thanks for  making the effort to pay attention to the "God bless you"s.  I can't type it the way I heard so many people say it.  It was quite a distinctive manner that I do not normally hear other places, but anyway…

You mentioned 2nd Passover.  Is this required of all members, and why? 

From what I've heard from others, it is required (or at least expected, if you don't like the word required) of all members, even though in the Old Testament it was only for those who were unable to keep the regular Passover, and I don't see 2nd Passover mentioned in the New Testament at all.  But I'd like to hear what you have to say about it.

genny
    Participant

Hi shimon,

Thanks for  making the effort to pay attention to the "God bless you"s.  I can't type it the way I heard so many people say it.  It was quite a distinctive manner that I do not normally hear other places, but anyway…

From what I've heard from others, it is required (or at least expected, if you don't like the word required) of all members, even though in the Old Testament it was only for those who were unable to keep the regular Passover, and I don't see 2nd Passover mentioned in the New Testament at all.  But I'd like to hear what you have to say about it.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Hi shimon,

It is not required of all members, in fact only those who were unable to keep the first passover are allowed to participate in the bread and wine however the service itself it makes sense to go to God whenever you can I am sure you would agree with that conceptually even if you do not agree second passover is going to God. But this year seeing as it was on Sabbath Day of course we mixed the two together so in the sense that you cannot keep Sabbath service without keeping second passover it was required for that reason alone.

Second Passover is in the New Covenant because Passover is and they are connected as much as the remaining feasts are. Paul explained all the feasts were shaddows of the New Covenant and Christ which would mean as Passover would be a shaddow so would second Passover along with first fruits weeks trumpets atonement and tabernacles. God allowed a second Passover because of how important it was, not only did it commemorate the freedom of Israel from Egypt it also continued to expose false Gods and act as a seal of protection for the Israelites throughout their history. Why would God become less gracious now than he was before and only allow one opportunity for his people?

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Hi shimon,

It is not required of all members, in fact only those who were unable to keep the first passover are allowed to participate in the bread and wine however the service itself it makes sense to go to God whenever you can I am sure you would agree with that conceptually even if you do not agree second passover is going to God. But this year seeing as it was on Sabbath Day of course we mixed the two together so in the sense that you cannot keep Sabbath service without keeping second passover it was required for that reason alone.

Second Passover is in the New Covenant because Passover is and they are connected as much as the remaining feasts are. Paul explained all the feasts were shaddows of the New Covenant and Christ which would mean as Passover would be a shaddow so would second Passover along with first fruits weeks trumpets atonement and tabernacles. God allowed a second Passover because of how important it was, not only did it commemorate the freedom of Israel from Egypt it also continued to expose false Gods and act as a seal of protection for the Israelites throughout their history. Why would God become less gracious now than he was before and only allow one opportunity for his people?

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Funny you say that it is not required of all members.  When I was a member. those that had participated in the first passover were required to attend the second passover even though they would not be taking the bread and wine.  I think you may have misunderstood what genny was asking.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Funny you say that it is not required of all members.  When I was a member. those that had participated in the first passover were required to attend the second passover even though they would not be taking the bread and wine.  I think you may have misunderstood what genny was asking.

Simon
    Participant

were you required, told your salvation was dependent upon it? or strongly encouraged?

Simon
    Participant

were you required, told your salvation was dependent upon it? or strongly encouraged?

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.