They Never Predicted the End of the World

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by WMS brother on The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012. What Will They Predict Next? and moved here for further discussion:

1. That Facebook post is not an official announcement from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

2. That Blog is not an official announcement from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

3. The Court Case findings were not an official testimony from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

*In fact, it plainly says that the findings were the testimony of family members, and a survey of the general assembly. Not an actual statement by the lead office.

——

Now… Some people might have said some dumb things along the way. This same event happened even right after the death of Jesus in his own church (gal 1:6). And so it is imperative that we return to the correct gospel. There was a huge stack of books Ahn-Sahng-Hong left behind that took years to thoroughly read, translate, and distribute to us.

Which is exactly why your missing one gigantic point:

*It is testified that god himself must re-appear and rebuild Zion before the last day, because it has been destroyed after the death of the apostles.

That’s a big study to swallow, but this verse is a lot more direct: "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast" (rev 13:8)

There is a biblical event which -must- happen, in order for you to learn the truth in the last days. Otherwise you will continue to worship the beast just as God testifies everyone has been doing all along. There is no exception to the above verse, there are only those who are saved by the grace of god, in the manner through which God has described.

To conclude:

There is, in fact, only one church in the entire world, which follows -all- of the instructions of Jesus and the Apostles, without neglecting any of them.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So many typos.. we are the children of the LIGHT and will see the theif coming. Those who don’t ACCEPT the 2CC and heavenly mother.

Emily
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

SIMON  they did predict here in india that the world would end in 2012 .We were told by the pastor he told us in the year 2010 by showing us a documentary vedieo about the mayan calender but now i realise it was a nice move he made and collected a lot of money from all the members he told people if the scientis, the mayans and god in zion says so means you people have no faith in god, he continued saying that god has also tried to open your eyes true the movie 2012 and then the movie was shown contiuosly in zion saying that the stones will also cry out in the last days. In some other states in india they were told to collect rice, water,dry fruits, candles,food etc, and i know of people who realy did it. ihope peoples eyes open now because 2012 is getting over and in india the pastors who ever came had a standard pattern of every two years so it was in 2008,2010,2012 . they also gave some weird calculation to my brother jesus entered the most holy place in 1844 according to their truth book and 168 days have been completed now iam not quite sure to mention what these 168 days are but if you add them you get 2012 and it is for sure as per the bible the world will end. i wonder now how these people who told my bother this are going to cover up what they said.

Here is an article that explains the calculation as well.

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/2012-pamphlet/

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, they did say mother said the completion of the temple would be this year. But even in reference to the time of moses, they didn’t enter canaan right after the temple completed.. right? Or am I mixing up information?

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Well, they did say mother said the completion of the temple would be this year. But even in reference to the time of moses, they didn't enter canaan right after the temple completed.. right? Or am I mixing up information?

The Tabernacle was completed decades before entering canaan

Simon
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

SIMON  they did predict here in india that the world would end in 2012 .We were told by the pastor he told us in the year 2010 by showing us a documentary vedieo about the mayan calender but now i realise it was a nice move he made and collected a lot of money from all the members he told people if the scientis, the mayans and god in zion says so means you people have no faith in god, he continued saying that god has also tried to open your eyes true the movie 2012 and then the movie was shown contiuosly in zion saying that the stones will also cry out in the last days. In some other states in india they were told to collect rice, water,dry fruits, candles,food etc, and i know of people who realy did it. ihope peoples eyes open now because 2012 is getting over and in india the pastors who ever came had a standard pattern of every two years so it was in 2008,2010,2012 . they also gave some weird calculation to my brother jesus entered the most holy place in 1844 according to their truth book and 168 days have been completed now iam not quite sure to mention what these 168 days are but if you add them you get 2012 and it is for sure as per the bible the world will end. i wonder now how these people who told my bother this are going to cover up what they said.

Maybe they did in India maybe they did not I cannot speak to India

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Ok, now it makes sense. The completion of the temple doesn’t mean the world will end. Because when the world ends we’re supposed to enter the spiritual canaan, heaven. But seeing that the OT is a copy and shadow, the spiritual temple (mother I presume) will be completed this year but there is still time left before the world ends.

Stained
    Participant

The premise of this thread which is that they never predicted the end of the world is BUNK.  Look at the opening page of this Web-Site and see the "1988 is the end of the world" flyer.  They did it again in 1999, 2000 and 2012.  See the lawsiut, again, opening page.  ASH's writing predicted it in 1967, see the altered Green Book, again, opening page.  What more proof does anyone need ? 

KF
    Participant

I agree Stain, and it's incredible that the very people who once said yes I was taught that 2012 would be the end are now taking a detour and justifiying the new explaination that it was misunderstood.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The interesting part about this subject to me is that I was told we didn’t know if the world was going to end but mother said we’re going to heaven this year… however, we can’t go to heaven until the world ends! This subject is the very thing I couldn’t let go. I do remember them saying the completion of the temple would be year but I assumed that meant we’re going to heaven as did some other members. But still, we’re not supposed to know. No one but god knows! We will know when it happens.

Simon
    Participant

well mother probably isn't saying 90% of what is said she says.

There was a rumour going around my zion that Mother hates red, but she clearly doesn't when you see how often she wears it in pictures. lol

KF
    Participant

yes Renita, exactly!  no one knows the hour or the day only the father, I quoted that verse to my friend and he said, well mother said so and she is god and the bible speaks of the day and hour but not the year. She is god so she knows everything.

and like you said and he said if mother said to the members your going to heaven this year, then that is declaring the end of the world is this year.

I knew they would come up with something that would make sense, in order to keep him in there, I don't know what else to do for him but pray, because no matter what I tell him or show him, he is already locked in and only TRUE GOD can help him now!

@FREE
    THINKER how long have you been in the WMS?

Free Thinker
    Participant

@FREE
    THINKER how long have you been in the WMS?

I have been in the WMS for a little less than 6 months now.

I have to say, from what simon says, "There was a rumour going around my zion that Mother hates red, but she clearly doesn't when you see how often she wears it in pictures. lol," it make alot of sense. See, one thing that some of the brothers and sisters of MY chruch, always say, well look, WE DON'T KNOW, but I think mother said this or that or blah blah blah…..they always tell me that I shouldn't believe what they are saying about rumors they hear unless I hear it directly from Mother (Zahng Gil Jah) herself. 

So Basically, some members will say things without knowing if it is true or not and they will post it on the internet or tell people as if it were actually what Mother has said, for example, this whole 2012 stuff…simply dumb end of the world stuff. (If you don't understand what I am trying to say, just let me know in a comment).

@Joshua
    To say that there are no wars going about and that everything is peacful and what not, I have to say, just go to the middle east, go to africa, go to mexico, go to russia, I mean, there are wars everywhere. Obama has already told congress that he doesn't give a damn about what they think, that he was going to use UN forces to get what he wants. So WE are never going to hear that there is a war because congress will NOT approve of it, yet, there is war everywhere.

Personally, I don't believe in any of the world is ending in 2012 BS, all I know is that it is pretty clear that the end of the world is comming soon, just keep your eyes posted on all of that "Al Qaeda" terrorism stuff and look at all of the freedoms that Obama and his administration are taking away. People don't realize it and think it is a conspiracy.

So besides getting a off track here LOL, what I (myself, without the opinion of anyone in the WMS) strongly emphasize is that the day of distruction is NOT for us to know, just know that it is comming doon and that we have to be prepared for that day.

KF
    Participant

@ FREE THINKER, Can you please explain why the passover was celebrated on the wrong month

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2010/09/big-calendar-mistake.html

@Renita, what does this mean??? mother completed?

the spiritual temple (mother I presume) will be completed this year but there is still time left before the world ends.

Free Thinker
    Participant

KF wrote:

@ FREE THINKER, Can you please explain why the passover was celebrated on the wrong month

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2010/09/big-calendar-mistake.html

To be completely honest with you, I don't have much insight on this (as in I know when the correct biblical day and month is supposed to be to celebrate the passover, but I have no idea about when the passover was celebrated before this year). I looked at the link you left but I was not a member in 2010 and I dind't really even know that the passover existed untill I finally decided to attend church on saturdays this year.

I really don't like to be the guy who doesn't answer your questions so again, like I had commented to simon, I will def. ask the deacon of the church about this when I get the chance. Just be a litle patient with me and I will def. try to answer your question to the best of my abilites 🙂

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My pastor in santee zion said not to believe what members say UNLESS it came from your group leader. Because your group leader got it from your unit leader who got it from pastor who got it from general pastor who got it from mother.. that leaves a whooole lot of room for error. Its like playing telephone.

I have no idea what it means to complete the temple. I THINK it means we have done enough good deeds for the wife of the lamb, mother, to be walk down the spiritual aisle at the wedding banquet in revelation. It says the fine linen represents the saints good deeds or something like that. In the parable of the wedding banquet yeshua told, he equaled heaven to a wedding banquet. So, the wedding banquet won’t start (we won’t go to heaven) until the bride is ready (she totally dressed in fine linen //the good deeds of the saints\). The groom (ahnsahnghong) is waiting for the bride (mother) at the wedding banquet (heaven).

I just realized something………………… the guest also wait for the bride. If we are the guest, iaw the wmscog, then we should already be at the wedding banquet (in heaven) waiting for the bride (mother).. oyg…….. the bride in revelation can’t be god the mother.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Renita, I wonder do they also teach that "mother" is the woman from Rev. 12:1 ? The woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and the crown of twelve stars on her head?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Idk.. I don’t remember learning about that. I know they teach the moon represents mother.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

R.e.m.?? Random eye movement?

Simon
    Participant

yes revelation 12 is mother

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Thanks Hal, now I’m gonna have that song in my head all night. Interesting that they taught Renita that the moon is representative of mother. Is the sun representative of ASH then? How did they reconcile that with the teachings about the catholic church and sun worship?

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.