They Never Predicted the End of the World

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by WMS brother on The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012. What Will They Predict Next? and moved here for further discussion:

1. That Facebook post is not an official announcement from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

2. That Blog is not an official announcement from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

3. The Court Case findings were not an official testimony from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

*In fact, it plainly says that the findings were the testimony of family members, and a survey of the general assembly. Not an actual statement by the lead office.

——

Now… Some people might have said some dumb things along the way. This same event happened even right after the death of Jesus in his own church (gal 1:6). And so it is imperative that we return to the correct gospel. There was a huge stack of books Ahn-Sahng-Hong left behind that took years to thoroughly read, translate, and distribute to us.

Which is exactly why your missing one gigantic point:

*It is testified that god himself must re-appear and rebuild Zion before the last day, because it has been destroyed after the death of the apostles.

That’s a big study to swallow, but this verse is a lot more direct: "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast" (rev 13:8)

There is a biblical event which -must- happen, in order for you to learn the truth in the last days. Otherwise you will continue to worship the beast just as God testifies everyone has been doing all along. There is no exception to the above verse, there are only those who are saved by the grace of god, in the manner through which God has described.

To conclude:

There is, in fact, only one church in the entire world, which follows -all- of the instructions of Jesus and the Apostles, without neglecting any of them.

KC
    Participant

its "bokmanibadaseyo" most of the time instead of "god bless you" 😛

Free Thinker
    Participant

WOW!!! This conversation kind of died.

After about 4 months of preparing for the upcomming financial collapse of the fiat currency, I'm finally back :). (don't judge me on this one, do research to see the current trends of the economy, the price of silver and gold, inflation, and the actions of the not so federal, U.S. "Federal" Reserve Bank.)

So good news is that while preparing, I had alot of spare time during the months and when I was not in the WMS church, I was looking through ALL of the lawsuits shown on this site. I have a couple of friends that are finishing law school and decided to ask them about the authenticity of these cases and if they can give me an in depth opinion about these cases.

Overall, The WMS is very deceptive and is basically a $$$ making business, basically taking advantage of the "donations" of the members. So what did this tell me? "Well, if they are misleading people and taking wealth from them, which is in print, then how can I trust them?" Seems like a HUGE problem. After this, I just decided to leave, all it took was documented proof. Now as far as "mind control" goes, I stay neutral on the topic because as I have stated before, EVERY RELIGION IS A CULT!, you just have to pick your poison. Now having gone through 4 religion experiances (catholic, christian, muslim(was never part of this, but I have muslim family and I have gone through their customs), and WMS), I believe that I would still like to be christian in my own way. For example, I want to be able to celebrate the New Covenant Passover, pray in the name of Jesus, interpret the bible in my own way, and live the life that we were given. However, I do not see myself going to church because I do not want to listen to a pastor or a deacon, or w.e. reading the bible and telling people that the way that he/she thinks is right is the absolute truth, so I would like to do my practices in private or with my family.

Disturbed
    Participant

Thank you Free Thinker for having your lawyer friends looking at the documents. It feels good to have reassurance from others in the field of law. I’m anxious to see this case progress through the system! I’m glad for you that you were able to see through the bs and walk away. They are truly a money making machine.

Viewing 3 replies - 161 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.