They Never Predicted the End of the World

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by WMS brother on The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012. What Will They Predict Next? and moved here for further discussion:

1. That Facebook post is not an official announcement from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

2. That Blog is not an official announcement from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

3. The Court Case findings were not an official testimony from General Pastor, or Heavenly Mother.

*In fact, it plainly says that the findings were the testimony of family members, and a survey of the general assembly. Not an actual statement by the lead office.

——

Now… Some people might have said some dumb things along the way. This same event happened even right after the death of Jesus in his own church (gal 1:6). And so it is imperative that we return to the correct gospel. There was a huge stack of books Ahn-Sahng-Hong left behind that took years to thoroughly read, translate, and distribute to us.

Which is exactly why your missing one gigantic point:

*It is testified that god himself must re-appear and rebuild Zion before the last day, because it has been destroyed after the death of the apostles.

That’s a big study to swallow, but this verse is a lot more direct: "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast" (rev 13:8)

There is a biblical event which -must- happen, in order for you to learn the truth in the last days. Otherwise you will continue to worship the beast just as God testifies everyone has been doing all along. There is no exception to the above verse, there are only those who are saved by the grace of god, in the manner through which God has described.

To conclude:

There is, in fact, only one church in the entire world, which follows -all- of the instructions of Jesus and the Apostles, without neglecting any of them.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Two things we need to note about 2012 (cannot say anything about the other predictions atm without looking at notes I have to be sure I know what I am saying)

1) When I did the study about 2012 (the feasts) they said it was the end of the Gospel age not the end of the world and emphasised it doesn't have to be the end of the world this was in April or May 2010

2)Either way 2012 didn't fail fulfillment yet.

What would come after the Gospel age then?

WMS brother
    Participant

prtyeyes wrote:

Shimon in the OP, it's trying to make it seem as though because the court case findings didn't have official testimony from your head pastor or " heavenly mother" that's its not really " them" suing! What ever! I guess WMSCOG has some communication issues if your head pastor and " heavenly mother" are presumed to not have agreed w/ the law suit or give official testimony. But that's something your church does very well, a lot of pushing things in circles so nothing can ever be 100%

No, I mean to say that the evidence was inconclusive, on BOTH SIDES. It actually literally mentions the part of the defendant's counter argument and tears her down because of the WMS's religious freedom. The surveys done "for evidence" specifically state thay they gathered information from general assembly members and family members, they didn't ADMIT the statement of the plaintiffs themselves.

And while we were truthful in our statements, they obviously didn't earn us anything legally.

I'm not saying they didn't sue, I'm just saying that the lawsuit doesn't actually pertain to anything important concerning our eternal life.

*Edited

WMS brother
    Participant

genny wrote:

What are ALL of the instructions of Jesus and the Apostles.  Please give me a list. 

I have asked this of many wmscog members, and no one has been able to give me a complete list yet.

If you are going to claim that you obey ALL commandments, then you MUST have a list of all the commandments to know that you are not neglecting any.

Do you have a list, Shimon?

We teach them one at a time through the bible, just as the Apostles did.

I personally, in all honesty, probably can't remember them all because I am a sinner. However, the point is to teach all of Christs's commandments.

I could dedicate time to making an itemized list for you, but I have the feeling you wouldn't follow it even if I did. Because it includes the Seven Feasts of the Three times. Saturday Sabbath, wearing the veil ETC.

I am not God to be able to say I can write a complete list that doesn't lack anything, I'd probably screw that up. But everything -is- already written down in the New Covenant, and we do teach everything along the way from cover to cover, not a single pages is neglected.

There are no other churches which keep the feet washing ceremony and -also- the pentecost and -also- distinguish 12 hour days from 12 hour nights in calculating set times, and -also- keep third day worship…. And also, and also…

I have spoken to several churches that keep one, or two, or even three of the same things. But no other "Christian" church observes all of the things that Christ actually said.

IN FACT

Many "Christian" churches take something that Christ did, and do it differently, like sunday church or having communion every week.

SO

Identify that everything you are ever asked to do is actually a direct command or example for the apostles. If you are being asked to do it, THEY too, have already done it and you can read all about it. Like Tabernacles, and Ressurection day when they "broke bread" on the first day of the week.

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

genny wrote:

What are ALL of the instructions of Jesus and the Apostles.  Please give me a list. 

I have asked this of many wmscog members, and no one has been able to give me a complete list yet.

If you are going to claim that you obey ALL commandments, then you MUST have a list of all the commandments to know that you are not neglecting any.

Do you have a list, Shimon?

We teach them one at a time through the bible, just as the Apostles did.

I personally, in all honesty, probably can't remember them all because I am a sinner. However, the point is to teach all of Christs's commandments.

I could dedicate time to making an itemized list for you, but I have the feeling you wouldn't follow it even if I did. Because it includes the Seven Feasts of the Three times. Saturday Sabbath, wearing the veil ETC.

I am not God to be able to say I can write a complete list that doesn't lack anything, I'd probably screw that up. But everything -is- already written down in the New Covenant, and we do teach everything along the way from cover to cover, not a single pages is neglected.

There are no other churches which keep the feet washing ceremony and -also- the pentecost and -also- distinguish 12 hour days from 12 hour nights in calculating set times, and -also- keep third day worship…. And also, and also…

I have spoken to several churches that keep one, or two, or even three of the same things. But no other "Christian" church observes all of the things that Christ actually said.

IN FACT

Many "Christian" churches take something that Christ did, and do it differently, like sunday church or having communion every week.

SO

Identify that everything you are ever asked to do is actually a direct command or example for the apostles. If you are being asked to do it, THEY too, have already done it and you can read all about it. Like Tabernacles, and Ressurection day when they "broke bread" on the first day of the week.

You posted something similar to this in the other thread, https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=232.

That's where this conversation about the required commandments has been moved.  I'll answer you over there. 🙂

donttrustzang
    Participant

Its 100% fact. Pastor John Lee of L.A church held a meeting with "group leaders"  about 30 in all…  he showed them the prophecy how the gospel will be "completed" (meaning all the lost bro and sis come back to mother).  If the gospel is completed, jesus said "then the end will come"  so 2012=end will come…   many times, even during service, he's said "this is the year of prophecy"  So, if anyone in the COG wants to be honest, they know exactly what im talking about…  ive spent years worrying about 2012, i remeber a missionary i first studied with said 100% the world would end in 2012…. so we can be honest or just beat around the bush, doesnt really matter, God see's everything.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Now that i think of it..  we were also encouraged not to "focus" or even speak about the end date.. because "those who focus on the end wont be saved"  now it makes perfect sence why they would say something like that…

WHOAMI
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Its 100% fact. Pastor John Lee of L.A church held a meeting with "group leaders"  about 30 in all…  he showed them the prophecy how the gospel will be "completed" (meaning all the lost bro and sis come back to mother).  If the gospel is completed, jesus said "then the end will come"  so 2012=end will come…   many times, even during service, he's said "this is the year of prophecy"  So, if anyone in the COG wants to be honest, they know exactly what im talking about…  ive spent years worrying about 2012, i remeber a missionary i first studied with said 100% the world would end in 2012…. so we can be honest or just beat around the bush, doesnt really matter, God see's everything.

donttrustzang, I believe you, i was hearing the same thing, how can so many ppl misunderstand….. word is going around now that we misunderstood, that it's not the end of the world, but the end of preaching….(although i did hear that the time will come that no more preaching will be done) I was told by older sisters to save water & food and be ready to flee to zion, when diaster hits(they were told this so did they misunderstood too) anyway getting back to the main point, 2012 was been stressed out as the end of the world, not the end of preaching.

can you believe what they are saying now…..donttrustzang,what do you think, if it's the end of preaching wouldn't that make it no more fruit, which equals no more money>>> Just saying

Shugyo
    Participant

2 things….the world ending in 2012, 4 months to go.  Crazy…there has to be some underground drastic movements happening for this to be possible…something straitht out of a tom clancy novel or a comic book….  Howeve… the celebrations of holidays, off topic, but it is clear that xmas, easter, etc etc are pagan in nature.  bible does say not to give into idolatry.  bible does say that satan will change the set, times, laws, in the book of daniel.  what is truth what is false.  mainstream christianity and wmscog all have flaws and descrepensies….crazy.

Shugyo
    Participant

so is that the talk at the water cooler now????  the end of preaching not the end of the world??

WHOAMI
    Participant

Shugyo wrote:

2 things….the world ending in 2012, 4 months to go.  Crazy…there has to be some underground drastic movements happening for this to be possible…something straitht out of a tom clancy novel or a comic book….  Howeve… the celebrations of holidays, off topic, but it is clear that xmas, easter, etc etc are pagan in nature.  bible does say not to give into idolatry.  bible does say that satan will change the set, times, laws, in the book of daniel.  what is truth what is false.  mainstream christianity and wmscog all have flaws and descrepensies….crazy.

Shugyo, I totally agree with you, on the feast days.  I also see the feast which God intented us to celebrate and how man made traditions came along.  The problem here….in my eyes is that the truth is been mixed with lies, so it makes it harder for members to accept the fact, that something is wrong here.  We have this dangling doubt in the back of our heads but for the fear of our salvation we tend to cling to something we are not 100% SURE of, but the truth is we need to seek the truth for our sake, because God is real and he will come some day.  Keep searching & testing everything Shugyo.

and yes the talk now by the water cooler is that members have misunderstood the 2012 end of days, it will not be the end of the world, but the end of preaching……i guess they already have a nice fat bank account and can afford to retire, if worst comes to worst……I'm just saying

donttrustzang
    Participant

WHOAMI wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

donttrustzang, I believe you, i was hearing the same thing, how can so many ppl misunderstand….. word is going around now that we misunderstood, that it's not the end of the world, but the end of preaching….(although i did hear that the time will come that no more preaching will be done) I was told by older sisters to save water & food and be ready to flee to zion, when diaster hits(they were told this so did they misunderstood too) anyway getting back to the main point, 2012 was been stressed out as the end of the world, not the end of preaching.

can you believe what they are saying now…..donttrustzang,what do you think, if it's the end of preaching wouldn't that make it no more fruit, which equals no more money>>> Just saying

Your right, i remember a while back they said there will come a time when theres no more preaching… they quoted when solomon said to stop bringing materials to build the temple because they had more than enough….  but idk, im sure if the world doesnt end, they will come up with some thing like "mother has so much mercy and grace that she extended the length" 

Shugyo
    Participant

haha…that is sooo damn sad and funny at the same time…(excuz my lang pls)….I remeember my family being soooo upset and crying fearing for my salvation…becuz the church told them that this is the yaer…how long can they expect this charade to continue….?  I can't stand this…it sickens me and it drives me to the point of so much anger that i want to expose them publically…

donttrustzang
    Participant

Shugyo wrote:

haha…that is sooo damn sad and funny at the same time…(excuz my lang pls)….I remeember my family being soooo upset and crying fearing for my salvation…becuz the church told them that this is the yaer…how long can they expect this charade to continue….?  I can't stand this…it sickens me and it drives me to the point of so much anger that i want to expose them publically…

ehh i wouldnt do anything crazy towards them.. most of them are confused, just blind ppl leading blind ppl….  ide let life handle it, maybe if we start passin around copys of  his book where he says there is no mother…..?

Rain
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Shugyo wrote:

ehh i wouldnt do anything crazy towards them.. most of them are confused, just blind ppl leading blind ppl….  ide let life handle it, maybe if we start passin around copys of  his book where he says there is no mother…..?

sooner or later the truth will come out.  I'm thinking by the end of the year.  Those who have ears let him hear, those who have eyes let them RESEARCH.

Donttrustzang, how did you finally see that something was wrong.  Did anyone ever try to tell you but you ignore them and thought they were satan.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Rain wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Shugyo wrote:

sooner or later the truth will come out.  I'm thinking by the end of the year.  Those who have ears let him hear, those who have eyes let them RESEARCH.

Donttrustzang, how did you finally see that something was wrong.  Did anyone ever try to tell you but you ignore them and thought they were satan.

hahahaha! nice..  no, It was actually all thanks to this site (if were wrong and we go to hell, im blaming this site lol) well, it was actually thanks to ahns own writings, chapter 16 of the explaination of the new jerusalem, he said the new jerusalem wouldnt appear until 1000 yrs after the end of the world!!! what!!!!!!??!?!  i was shocked…  also he wrote that chapter 20,21,22 of revelation take place AFTER the end of the world… 

What irks me the most, i went to ask the oversear about the book, he said just try and forget about it and focus on the sabbath…….. >:/

Rain
    Participant

hahahaha! nice..  no, It was actually all thanks to this site (if were wrong and we go to hell, im blaming this site lol) well, it was actually thanks to ahns own writings, chapter 16 of the explaination of the new jerusalem, he said the new jerusalem wouldnt appear until 1000 yrs after the end of the world!!! what!!!!!!??!?!  i was shocked…  also he wrote that chapter 20,21,22 of revelation take place AFTER the end of the world… 

What irks me the most, i went to ask the oversear about the book, he said just try and forget about it and focus on the sabbath…….. >:/

LOL! how did you read that book do you know korean?  and yes the new jerusalem comes down after the 1000 yrs it's in the bible, but to them revelation is not in order, so it should not happen in that order..  so why are chapters 1 and 2 about the churches fullfilled already.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Rain wrote:

LOL! how did you read that book do you know korean?  and yes the new jerusalem comes down after the 1000 yrs it's in the bible, but to them revelation is not in order, so it should not happen in that order..  so why are chapters 1 and 2 about the churches fullfilled already.

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/problems-with-new-jerusalem-the-bride-and-womens-veils-by-ahnsahnghong/

the seven churches is supposedly a prophecy which i believe the origins are from ellen g white, not sure, but its about the history of christianity. from the faithful church with christ during apostolic age to the s.d.a church. its a huge theory with no proof other than bible verses takin from here and there

KF
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

I believe you donttrustzang My friend was telling me the same thing, but now it seems like they are shifting towards another direction.  Members need to wake up and see the reality of it all.

KC
    Participant

wmscog already came out with evasive teaching about this and yes they do say the world going to end in 2012 and they still saying that even as recent as few months ago until suddenly they start saying that mama god maybe WONT end the world since theres still many people thats not been saved yet.

smart moves there mama!

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

KC, whereabout was the sion where they taught you that? My loved one didn't even have a clue about the end of the world stuff when I brought it up. Is this something that's only taught at the higher levels? 

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.