"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Harry
    Participant

Carlos wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Hey pretty eyes, I would probably throw up in your face if I were to see your "prettyeyes"

That statement was rude and completely uncalled for, Brother! 

Atta boy Carlos, you should go back and read some of the stuff Mama's hittman has written, you won't like it. He's no gentlemen and you know he's there with her blessing. (blessing used figuratively speaking) I think you just stumbled on the otherside of truth, you decide.

I hear, hurricanes a blowing, I know, the end is coming soon!  c ya kid.  

Questioninginla
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Atta boy Carlos, you should go back and read some of the stuff Mama's hittman has written,  

I am unfamiliar with this.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Atta boy Carlos, you should go back and read some of the stuff Mama's hittman has written,  

Harry
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Harry wrote:

Q-ball is unfamiliar with something? Oh my, that's got to be difficult for him or her. If my analytical calculations prove positive then that can only mean that Harry has knowledge that Q does not. Unfortunately, i'm not at liberty to discuss it at this time. Let's just say I think carlos seeks the truth about something and apparently it really bothers him or her when Brothers, like FTOS, don't treat ladies with respect. I guess it's just one of those things that makes Carlos go…….hmmmmm 

Harry
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Harry wrote:

Q-ball is unfamiliar with something? Oh my, that's got to be difficult for him or her. If my analytical calculations prove positive then that can only mean that Harry has knowledge that Q does not. Unfortunately, i'm not at liberty to discuss it at this time. Let's just say I think carlos seeks the truth about something and apparently it really bothers him or her when Brothers, like FTOS, don't treat ladies with respect. I guess it's just one of those things that makes Carlos go…….hmmmmm 

Smurf
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

I wouldn't want to come that close to you P-eyes (see how that sounds like pee eyes or even pea eyes! Choose your pick!)lolz.   Also how is what I said a threat?  It's more of a prediction.   And plus I have a good stomach I could launch my stomach contents pretty far so I don't have to get that close to you, God forbid.  Yes please continue to pray to your ONE TRUE (g)OD!  So that way you get no responce.  How did you know I was a flunkie, takes one to know one! hah!   Yes you are a minority.  Yes your stories don't count!

If you're referring to Jesus as god with a lowercase "g", why are you reading from his book then?

you don't agree He's God, so why do you drink HIS blood at the Passover.

Even if Ahn restored it, the blood that is spilled is from JESUS!

Smurf
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

I wouldn't want to come that close to you P-eyes (see how that sounds like pee eyes or even pea eyes! Choose your pick!)lolz.   Also how is what I said a threat?  It's more of a prediction.   And plus I have a good stomach I could launch my stomach contents pretty far so I don't have to get that close to you, God forbid.  Yes please continue to pray to your ONE TRUE (g)OD!  So that way you get no responce.  How did you know I was a flunkie, takes one to know one! hah!   Yes you are a minority.  Yes your stories don't count!

If you're referring to Jesus as god with a lowercase "g", why are you reading from his book then?

you don't agree He's God, so why do you drink HIS blood at the Passover.

Even if Ahn restored it, the blood that is spilled is from JESUS!

Stained
    Participant

Missionary Ron Ramos saying the exact same thing everyone else who left is saying but with an on site what goes on behind the scenes perspective.   There are more Ramos's to come I'm sure.    

Stained
    Participant

Missionary Ron Ramos saying the exact same thing everyone else who left is saying but with an on site what goes on behind the scenes perspective.   There are more Ramos's to come I'm sure.    

Stained
    Participant

ANONUSAMEMBER wrote:

I'm debating whether or not this post was presumptuous and offensive. If you are implying that I have ignored my own faults to paint a heartwarming picture, in you's guys minds, about me then I apologize that I came off that way. Of course I have faults … which are supposed to be covered. In fact I expressed my faults in the post. I am disobedient to my leaders, because I am free thinking. Because I have four children and a pregnant wife, I work full time to support us all and additional hours to cover the debt that I incurred when I stopped working in October so I could attend Elohim Academy, preach, pray and study since we were led to believe that Father would come in 2012 (yes we were told by our church leader "in 2012"). And once our family was in a rut that was staggering enough for me to wake up and get with  the program I started working the above described hours and was no longer at Zion 6 days a week from 8:55am to10:30pm and one day from lunch ti to 10:30. Guess what happened then? Yeah my church leader sat me down and said that he didn't want me to fall away. I ensure him I was working more. I was up at 6am so i could work until 7pm and go to church until 10:30 and study FIVE DAYS A WEEK all day Sabbath and 12 hours on sunday. I was still passing my subjects. I was still performing the duties of my position (which I will not expose on here for the sake of anonymity.) But I was disobedient for reasons like, calling members that are, btw, the oldest member we have here (spiritually) who had slowed down on attending because our recently turned deacon (from brother) suddenly might seem, maybe, some might say, possibly , just a little … tiny bit, … different than he was before. Ps, this individual receive a new title in month A and our membership was over 100 regular attendees for the appointed times, on average. What do you think it is now? I hear that at last count, we're at 27 with 14 being children. Now, am I disobedient? Of course, but I'm also hurt by the fact that the people that were here when I cam over a year ago, people that led me into the church and have great faith, are being completely ignored right out of the building. That's a fact, brother. I'm not denouncing the teachings, yet. But arrogant people that refuse to open their eyes to the inconsistencies of  the improperly trained & young-in-real-life-experience leaders – in fear that F&M may strike them down for speaking against their modern day local moses', are really making the church look bad. Instead of calling a spade a spade, what do we do? Speak philosophical possibilities around the subject until the listener comes to understand "on their own" that it is a playing card with many shapes and colors; to call it a spade is unfair; isn't it really a rectangle.

this is a resonse to @144000 who stated

"Non-robot member" stories are usually told from a very biased perspective, there is usually more to the story than the people who are crying "foul" will tell you.

I understand with complete sincerity that a lot of people have hurt feelings when they are told to leave, but if you ask your group leaders, I am sure they will tell you that they and the Pastor did not come to such decisions lightly, nor did they make their decisions in haste. It is usually only after repeated bad examples and their own claim that they are unwilling to set better examples that we say "well then perhaps this religion is not for you".

So Dude, you're still rolling with them ?  Come on man, go to a friggin' Baptist or Pentecostal Church and get your life back on track.   Put a buck or two in the plate to make yourself feel better.  Any supposedly "Church of Christian Faith" where the people are arrogant is not a "Church of Christian Faith".  You got a wife, 4 kids and one on the way ?  Like you said, you got with the program, now keep with the program.  100 down to 27, now that's something to cheer about.  Hey, as much as you think it might be the arrogant little son of a bitch (and he may have a part in it) there are other multiple contributing factors which cannot be denied.  Is this the little somebitch who doesn't know how to change a Tire ?  Take charge of your own life man and lead YOUR family the way you're supposed to.

Stained
    Participant

ANONUSAMEMBER wrote:

I'm debating whether or not this post was presumptuous and offensive. If you are implying that I have ignored my own faults to paint a heartwarming picture, in you's guys minds, about me then I apologize that I came off that way. Of course I have faults … which are supposed to be covered. In fact I expressed my faults in the post. I am disobedient to my leaders, because I am free thinking. Because I have four children and a pregnant wife, I work full time to support us all and additional hours to cover the debt that I incurred when I stopped working in October so I could attend Elohim Academy, preach, pray and study since we were led to believe that Father would come in 2012 (yes we were told by our church leader "in 2012"). And once our family was in a rut that was staggering enough for me to wake up and get with  the program I started working the above described hours and was no longer at Zion 6 days a week from 8:55am to10:30pm and one day from lunch ti to 10:30. Guess what happened then? Yeah my church leader sat me down and said that he didn't want me to fall away. I ensure him I was working more. I was up at 6am so i could work until 7pm and go to church until 10:30 and study FIVE DAYS A WEEK all day Sabbath and 12 hours on sunday. I was still passing my subjects. I was still performing the duties of my position (which I will not expose on here for the sake of anonymity.) But I was disobedient for reasons like, calling members that are, btw, the oldest member we have here (spiritually) who had slowed down on attending because our recently turned deacon (from brother) suddenly might seem, maybe, some might say, possibly , just a little … tiny bit, … different than he was before. Ps, this individual receive a new title in month A and our membership was over 100 regular attendees for the appointed times, on average. What do you think it is now? I hear that at last count, we're at 27 with 14 being children. Now, am I disobedient? Of course, but I'm also hurt by the fact that the people that were here when I cam over a year ago, people that led me into the church and have great faith, are being completely ignored right out of the building. That's a fact, brother. I'm not denouncing the teachings, yet. But arrogant people that refuse to open their eyes to the inconsistencies of  the improperly trained & young-in-real-life-experience leaders – in fear that F&M may strike them down for speaking against their modern day local moses', are really making the church look bad. Instead of calling a spade a spade, what do we do? Speak philosophical possibilities around the subject until the listener comes to understand "on their own" that it is a playing card with many shapes and colors; to call it a spade is unfair; isn't it really a rectangle.

this is a resonse to @144000 who stated

"Non-robot member" stories are usually told from a very biased perspective, there is usually more to the story than the people who are crying "foul" will tell you.

I understand with complete sincerity that a lot of people have hurt feelings when they are told to leave, but if you ask your group leaders, I am sure they will tell you that they and the Pastor did not come to such decisions lightly, nor did they make their decisions in haste. It is usually only after repeated bad examples and their own claim that they are unwilling to set better examples that we say "well then perhaps this religion is not for you".

So Dude, you're still rolling with them ?  Come on man, go to a friggin' Baptist or Pentecostal Church and get your life back on track.   Put a buck or two in the plate to make yourself feel better.  Any supposedly "Church of Christian Faith" where the people are arrogant is not a "Church of Christian Faith".  You got a wife, 4 kids and one on the way ?  Like you said, you got with the program, now keep with the program.  100 down to 27, now that's something to cheer about.  Hey, as much as you think it might be the arrogant little son of a bitch (and he may have a part in it) there are other multiple contributing factors which cannot be denied.  Is this the little somebitch who doesn't know how to change a Tire ?  Take charge of your own life man and lead YOUR family the way you're supposed to.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

144,000 wrote:

Try to get in contact with a pastor or elder group leader from another Zion perhaps, talk to some elder leaders through church websites or facebook, elder leaders are always available and while obediance is best if you have a problem, those are the kind of resources you are supposed to have available. 

ANONUSAMEMBER 

DON'T GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYBODY EXCEPT TYLER OR MICHELE OR PERHAPS HARRY OR STAINED.  TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

144,000 wrote:

Try to get in contact with a pastor or elder group leader from another Zion perhaps, talk to some elder leaders through church websites or facebook, elder leaders are always available and while obediance is best if you have a problem, those are the kind of resources you are supposed to have available. 

ANONUSAMEMBER 

DON'T GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYBODY EXCEPT TYLER OR MICHELE OR PERHAPS HARRY OR STAINED.  TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

144,000 wrote:

ANONUSAMEMBER 

I had quite the time speaking with the Pastor. I love talking to him. He's just like water..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

144,000 wrote:

ANONUSAMEMBER 

I had quite the time speaking with the Pastor. I love talking to him. He's just like water..

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Hey pretty eyes, I would probably throw up in your face if I were to see your "prettyeyes"

Atta boy Carlos, you should go back and read some of the stuff Mama's hittman has written, you won't like it. He's no gentlemen and you know he's there with her blessing. (blessing used figuratively speaking) I think you just stumbled on the otherside of truth, you decide.

Sing it Harry.  Amen.  They are Blowing "Like a Hurricane".

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Sing it Harry.  Amen.  They are Blowing "Like a Hurricane".

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

27 <take away> Anonusamember <take away> his wife <take away> 4 kids = 21 ??  

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

27 <take away> Anonusamember <take away> his wife <take away> 4 kids = 21 ??  

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

ANONUSAMEMBER wrote:

The Penguin and Cat Woman from Batman yield more power than f and m and they're not even real.

Viewing 20 replies - 721 through 740 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.