The False Statements of Missionary Ron Ramos

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

There have been some contentious issues about whether or not Ron said some of the things he said.

Let us examine direct quotes from Ron, compare them to the statements of others, and compare them to what happened in reality.

According to Ron @ 11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

I know several black members that joined the truth before Ron, and some of them are even deacons or higher. This statement is objectively false. Lets see what other people think about it:

Truth says "Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!"

Some people didn't actually pay attention to what Ron said, and they distort it. But good going Truth, your adament vote of confidence is partially correct, we did have black members.

Freedfromreseda says "I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there."

You heard it here first, folks, even non-believers admit that Ron was lying when he said "we didn't have any black members at all".

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 11:55 "And they said directly that canaan was cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

The same "early day" black members spoken of @ 11:29 are the exact same ones who proclaimed not only their own salvation, but salvation to others. Our church has always offered salvation to all persons and has never descriminated against blacks. You who are in the WMSCOG know theese black members by name, and so does the forum member Freedfromreseda.

We can see clearly that Ron wasn't telling the truth about how we view black people, everyone is promised eternal life regardless of skin color! You know it, WMSCOG members, you know the black elders and the white elders; and their stories match.

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 12:16 "we were told actually pretty recently probably about two years before I left we were all taken into a room and we were asked not to preach to black members anymore"

Here we can see that black members were in fact actually preached to up until this time according to Ron, and we who know them know that they have always been promised eternal life.

But what about this decree of 2010 from the church not to preach to black members anymore? Did that really happen?

No, it did not. The church has always recruited black members, they continue to recruit black members, and nobody has ever said to stop preaching to black members. Ron was fibbing about what our church was told to do. We actually have a humongous black community, it is by no means a minority or treated like a minority, you know it and I know it.

Lets see what other people think of this:

Freedfromreseda says "maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion

Not only do we still preach to blacks, but even non-believers admit some of them even have titles, because we do not have any prejudice against them and we do not treat them differently than anyone else.

Questioninginla says "This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot."

We can see over and over Ron is tripping over his own lies in addition to many more, but you WMSCOG members from the "early days", from 2005, and even now, all of you know that there was no "end of the world" statement given for 2012 and that some seriously unstable people are continuing to lie as they already have.

Lets see what other people think about Ron's message:

Truth says "Diane and Ron told the truth"

Sarah2013 says "Ron is not the liar here"

Emil says "Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is."

Uh oh, I think there are some people who would like to amend their statements here.

Reply below to discuss.

genny
    Participant

144000, I have also heard that instead of the end of the world, 2012 was the "completion of the heavenly temple."  Can you please tell me what that means?

Questioninginla
    Participant

WTB a post from 144000 addressing the logical fallacies and leaps of logic from The True WMSCOG videos.  Excuses will not be procured.

Disturbed
    Participant

@Genny…we even asked the pastor…he couldn’t explain other than to repeat the completion of the temple. Like duh, don’t you understand (his attitude towards us for asking).

In the OT when they had enough materials for the tabernacle, the people were asked to stop bring materials. If new members represent heavenly materials (according to WMSCOG teaching) then the preaching/recruiting should have stopped. But of course that can’t happen because they have to replace all the people who have left.

Participant

Disturbed,

The church hasn’t been exposed about anything. I haven’t been everywhere but I have been enough places to know when someone is lying. I don’t have to be God in order to see black brothers who were promised eternal life before Ron.

The only reason you believe Ron is because you WANT to. You don’t have any reason or compelling proof that he was correct. In fact our entire membership is a living breathing testimony to how wrong you are.

Emergency kits are just a good idea period I don’t remember anything significant or ulterior motives behind reccomending them.

Genny,

I have no reason to tell you what it means, if you want to learn then quit this website and repent.

If you do not, do not expect us to entertain your questions, I am not here to answer them but to point out how little you people know, such as this study.

Disturbed
    Participant

The church hasn’t been exposed about anything…except that they lie! You forgot that part.

@Genny…you won’t get the answer from 144,000 because he doesn’t know. If you go to Zion they won’t tell you either unless you study extensively AND get baptized. If you walk in the door asking that question they’re going to stall as much as possible and then never answer you. It will always be “later” and later will never come because they’ll be hoping you’ll forget or get mad because your faith should be too strong to ask questions like that.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Disturbed,

I haven't been everywhere but I have been enough places to know when someone is lying. I don't have to be God in order to see black brothers who were promised eternal life before Ron.

The only reason you believe Ron is because you WANT to. You don't have any reason or compelling proof that he was correct.

I haven't been everywhere but I have been enough places to know when someone is lying; I give an exception to The True WMSCOG. I don't have to be a Mormon God in order to see black brothers who were members during the discrimination era.

The only reason I believe The True WMSCOG is because I WANT to. I don't have any reason or compelling proof that he was correct, I just follow logical fallacies such as ad hominem and red herrings like a lemming.

FIXED.

Disturbed
    Participant

At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter that black people weren’t intended to be invited members of this church. The WMSCOG doesn’t have the authority on earth or in heaven to guarantee or give salvation!

Disaster Because of Idolatry

44 This word came to Jeremiah concerning all the Jews living in Lower Egypt—in Migdol, Tahpanhes and Memphis—and in Upper Egypt: 2 “This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: You saw the great disaster I brought on Jerusalem and on all the towns of Judah. Today they lie deserted and in ruins 3 because of the evil they have done. They aroused my anger by burning incense to and worshiping other gods that neither they nor you nor your ancestors ever knew. 4 Again and again I sent my servants the prophets, who said, ‘Do not do this detestable thing that I hate!’ 5 But they did not listen or pay attention; they did not turn from their wickedness or stop burning incense to other gods. 6 Therefore, my fierce anger was poured out; it raged against the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem and made them the desolate ruins they are today.

Jeremiah 44…God said this practice of worshipping other gods that neither you nor your ancestors knew is DETESTABLE!!!!!!

So 144,000 you can continue worshipping Zhang but you have been warned by the words of God! That practice is DETESTABLE to God.

genny
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Genny,

I have no reason to tell you what it means, if you want to learn then quit this website and repent.

If you do not, do not expect us to entertain your questions, I am not here to answer them but to point out how little you people know, such as this study.

Disturbed already beat me to this response, but I'm going to say it myself…

I think you have no reason to tell me what it means because either you don't understand it yourself, or you can't explain why preaching is still going on or why you are all still here.

Participant

Disturbed,

If we truley were lying, you wouldn't have to lie yourself just to prove it.

"you won't get the answer from 144,000 because he doesn't know."

Its statements like theese that really help cement the fact that all you do is lie about people who you don't even know.

I do know the study, and I'm under no obligation to share it, in fact the less I share it the more brothers and sisters can see how eagerly you argue from a position of complete ignorance.

Questioninginla,

Wow thats a very good parody, and might I add very insightful.

It really highlights how you haven't been paying attention to anything at all and that lying about other people's statements is the only way you could ever hope to convince anybody of anything.

Joshua
    Participant

144000: This is very wrong of you!

I do know the study, and I'm under no obligation to share it, in fact the less I share it the more brothers and sisters can see how eagerly you argue from a position of complete ignorance.

How badly do you have to hate others not to be willing to share the truth if you in fact have it? This is a question that I have asked many of your members. What ever is wrong with your way of thinking is no little thing! The arrogance and self righteousness you have is ungodly and unworthy of anything heavenly. This is what your gods and your group teaches you! You are a prime example of what is wrong with the WMSCOG. If I knew nothing else but what you have shared in this post I would want nothing to do with you or your group. There is NO love, NO consideration, and NO true caring represented by you or your group. HATE is what you obviously know and seem more than willing to avocate. The GOOD NEWS of the Gospel will be spread to the four corners of the world so obviously you and your group that hold your teachings away from others are not the people that are spreading the GOOD NEWS. Sucks to be you! Your best plan of action right this second is to get out of this false church and away from these false gods before something eternally horrible happens to your soul! Stop being their puppet!

Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I agree Simon. We all had strong "faith" otherwise we wouldnt have been there. By saying we had no faith or that we are lying is clearly a way to attack former members. How can we all be liars when we all have similar experiences? I have some way worse experiences that I could expose but it is not the right time. I experienced things so bad that it made me realize there was no love. It was also a motivating factor to find out what the heck was going on.

Okay, so whats your concocted "way worse experiences", let's hear it. 

Disturbed wrote:

The church hasn't been exposed about anything…except that they lie! You forgot that part.

@Genny
    …you won't get the answer from 144,000 because he doesn't know. If you go to Zion they won't tell you either unless you study extensively AND get baptized. If you walk in the door asking that question they're going to stall as much as possible and then never answer you. It will always be "later" and later will never come because they'll be hoping you'll forget or get mad because your faith should be too strong to ask questions like that.

So the only liars are; disturbed, simon, stained, Renita and Sarah, should I keep going?  

Participant

144000, you see how they throw out slurs about our Mother, but of course that's not hate, but what is hate is Johua's interpretation.  Joshua we wouldn't want you to join anyhow.  It's a one way street here.  Trying to talk sense into them does nothing.  

Joshua
    Participant

I know you are but what am I?        Liar, liar pants on fire!       Really 1004?       If this is what you have come here to present just give it up already. Pathetic.

Participant

Joshua wrote:

144000: This is very wrong of you!

How badly do you have to hate others not to be willing to share the truth if you in fact have it? This is a question that I have asked many of your members. What ever is wrong with your way of thinking is no little thing! The arrogance and self righteousness you have is ungodly and unworthy of anything heavenly. This is what your gods and your group teaches you! You are a prime example of what is wrong with the WMSCOG. If I knew nothing else but what you have shared in this post I would want nothing to do with you or your group. There is NO love, NO consideration, and NO true caring represented by you or your group. HATE is what you obviously know and seem more than willing to avocate. The GOOD NEWS of the Gospel will be spread to the four corners of the world so obviously you and your group that hold your teachings away from others are not the people that are spreading the GOOD NEWS. Sucks to be you! Your best plan of action right this second is to get out of this false church and away from these false gods before something eternally horrible happens to your soul! Stop being their puppet!

Nice Joshua, "sucks to be you", seriously can you try to atleast sound like an adult?  So how's the Sun God treating you?  Still confused?

Disturbed
    Participant

You and your “mother Zhang” are DETESTABLE to God…according to the words of God! Jeremiah 44. Can you explain that I am wrong about the words of God?

Participant

It is written do not talk to such people like you, do not even eat with them.

It is also written to make defense against the slanders made of Christ and destroy any argument.

I observe the latter until it is no longer necessary, and curb my tongue with the former when my defense reaches such a point.

It is also written to teach all people, I do so liberally and my first instruction to teach you would be to cease posting here and repent in Zion.

If you do not, it is not my fault that you neglect the word of God, your blood is not on my hands, you have been warned.

But I see you too love to criticize people while you are negligent of the bible's teachings. You take only one little bit or piece of it and pretend to know, while we attempt to practice it in full.

Participant

Joshua you are too funny.  So pathetic. 

Disturbed
    Participant

Like I said about my HORRIBLE experiences at WMSCOG…any time is good for you, it will be revealed from me at the proper time.

Just keep getting mad and spewing hate. Let all the church members who do come here see how I speak so well and with the love of “mother” to others. Guess you don’t practice what you preach (mother’s teachings)

Participant

It's not us getting mad, look at your posts.  This post is dead 144000, I hope they will repent, you explained more than enough. 

Disturbed
    Participant

No one here is slandering Jesus Christ…Ash is NOT the Christ nor is Zhang. They are NOT God,nor have they fulfilled any prophecy of God other than to be FALSE PROPHETS!

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.