The False Statements of Missionary Ron Ramos

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

There have been some contentious issues about whether or not Ron said some of the things he said.

Let us examine direct quotes from Ron, compare them to the statements of others, and compare them to what happened in reality.

According to Ron @ 11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

I know several black members that joined the truth before Ron, and some of them are even deacons or higher. This statement is objectively false. Lets see what other people think about it:

Truth says "Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!"

Some people didn't actually pay attention to what Ron said, and they distort it. But good going Truth, your adament vote of confidence is partially correct, we did have black members.

Freedfromreseda says "I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there."

You heard it here first, folks, even non-believers admit that Ron was lying when he said "we didn't have any black members at all".

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 11:55 "And they said directly that canaan was cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

The same "early day" black members spoken of @ 11:29 are the exact same ones who proclaimed not only their own salvation, but salvation to others. Our church has always offered salvation to all persons and has never descriminated against blacks. You who are in the WMSCOG know theese black members by name, and so does the forum member Freedfromreseda.

We can see clearly that Ron wasn't telling the truth about how we view black people, everyone is promised eternal life regardless of skin color! You know it, WMSCOG members, you know the black elders and the white elders; and their stories match.

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 12:16 "we were told actually pretty recently probably about two years before I left we were all taken into a room and we were asked not to preach to black members anymore"

Here we can see that black members were in fact actually preached to up until this time according to Ron, and we who know them know that they have always been promised eternal life.

But what about this decree of 2010 from the church not to preach to black members anymore? Did that really happen?

No, it did not. The church has always recruited black members, they continue to recruit black members, and nobody has ever said to stop preaching to black members. Ron was fibbing about what our church was told to do. We actually have a humongous black community, it is by no means a minority or treated like a minority, you know it and I know it.

Lets see what other people think of this:

Freedfromreseda says "maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion

Not only do we still preach to blacks, but even non-believers admit some of them even have titles, because we do not have any prejudice against them and we do not treat them differently than anyone else.

Questioninginla says "This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot."

We can see over and over Ron is tripping over his own lies in addition to many more, but you WMSCOG members from the "early days", from 2005, and even now, all of you know that there was no "end of the world" statement given for 2012 and that some seriously unstable people are continuing to lie as they already have.

Lets see what other people think about Ron's message:

Truth says "Diane and Ron told the truth"

Sarah2013 says "Ron is not the liar here"

Emil says "Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is."

Uh oh, I think there are some people who would like to amend their statements here.

Reply below to discuss.

Storm
    Participant

Did you guys hear what he said about the kids.  Kids were hit on their hands with rulers, told to stand up through the whole service (about an hr.) and even worst the 5 yrs olds and older had to squat for the whole service, this was used as a disciplinary action.  INCONCEIVABLE!

Are you guys going to say that he lied about that too! for THE LOVE OF GOD, those are children, it's the parent's job to discipline their own child not the nana or whatever they call those Korean babysitters.

I wonder if the parents are aware of this treatment, and if they are allowing it, then they are just as bad as the person doing it. SMH

go to  about 19:29   Now why is no one speaking out about this! 

Edit:

excuse me people I made a mistake Ron speaks about the children & the way they are treated starting on 18:50-21:45

Storm
    Participant

oops! I guess they will throwback this bible verse at me

Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you strike him with a rod, he will not die. If you strike him with the rod, you will save his soul from Sheol. My son, if your heart is wise, my heart too will be glad.

Proverbs 23:13-15 

Yes!  but common sense it's for the parents!!!!

Questioninginla
    Participant

Storm wrote:

what are you meaning to highlight at 19:29?

Storm
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Storm wrote:

what are you meaning to highlight at 19:29?

I was meaning to highlight the part when Ron speaks about the children and how they were treated, I'm sorry it begins on 18:50-21:45.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Sooooo sad these people.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Tim says there were 2 black members in the early days?

Let's assume Ron is an airhead, got nervous, or who-knows-what.  What about Tim's testimony?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC0gdOLJQm8

donttrustzang
    Participant

@14400   Ahn wrote a book, and he said the new jerusalem wont come down for a 1000 years AFTER THE END OF THE WORLD. Was he lying? I can never seem to get an answer about this

Disturbed
    Participant

@donttrustzang…I believe I posted that in a thread I posted about the book. I haven’t looked at the thread but I don’t believe anyone answered that. I’m going to check it out and maybe put it back on top.

Disturbed
    Participant

My mistake…it’s in the thread started by a WMSCOG member…the Spirit and the bride

Storm
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

@14400   Ahn wrote a book, and he said the new jerusalem wont come down for a 1000 years AFTER THE END OF THE WORLD. Was he lying? I can never seem to get an answer about this

Donttrustzang In my opinion even if Ahnsanghong did not write that book it wouldn’t matter because there is only one book we should be reading and that is the bible  which was written thousands of years ago from begining to end.  The bible tells us how everything was created and how everything will end.  No need for any other book the bible is complete!  Anything else would be man-made.

Wouldn’t you agree FTOS, 145000, 1040 (sounds like a tax form)

Besides that the very verse that Ahnsanghong quotes in his book about the new jerusalem is and was written in the bible way before he wrote that book. ( Revelation 21:1-2)

there is nothing new under the sun.

Disturbed
    Participant

I 100% agree with you Storm. But from the perspective of a current member, they are trained to believe the words of Ash. Since that is the case, they should believe EVERYTHING he wrote right? That’s how I try to approach it anyway. Just my opinion.

Disturbed
    Participant

I think I wrote that wrong. I am NOT a current member! I just meant to discuss how a current members mind is trained to think.

Storm
    Participant

100% correct Disturbed

Storm
    Participant

that’s ok I understood what you meant, you speak by experience.

Storm
    Participant

@donttrustzang I know the question was not directed towards me, sorry about that, 145 please answer his ?

Disturbed
    Participant

When I read the translation of the book they hid from us (they would only translate and read a small portion of the preface to us) that was further evidence for me to leave. At that time I believed the words of Ash that they had provided to me. I still believe he was some type of biblical scholar, very knowledgable but I realize some of his interpretations were misguided now that I have had the opportunity to see other interpretations.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

When I read the translation of the book they hid from us (they would only translate and read a small portion of the preface to us) that was further evidence for me to leave. At that time I believed the words of Ash that they had provided to me. I still believe he was some type of biblical scholar, very knowledgable but I realize some of his interpretations were misguided now that I have had the opportunity to see other interpretations.

I had to explain to the Pastor that I read the chapters Ash wrote about the bride which is more than the preface. He looked at me like, "Is she bluffing?" Then he said he read it too and questioned my translation.

Disturbed
    Participant

Yeah…not only are we slanders, insane, forgetful but we can’t possibly have read an accurate translation. They really think we’re stupid! I’m sure a legit translation company is going to put their reputation on the line and not properly translate what they’ve charged money for. Dumb!

Simon
    Participant

If Ron is a liar wmscog is still a false church

but if he and diane are liars you don’t need to lie to refute them

Disturbed
    Participant

Right on Simon! I’ve been saying the same thing since I decided to leave. Why would God care if the church was being slandered? Why would God need to make a rebuttal video? The God I serve has no need to fight His creation on human terms!

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.