The False Statements of Missionary Ron Ramos

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

There have been some contentious issues about whether or not Ron said some of the things he said.

Let us examine direct quotes from Ron, compare them to the statements of others, and compare them to what happened in reality.

According to Ron @ 11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

I know several black members that joined the truth before Ron, and some of them are even deacons or higher. This statement is objectively false. Lets see what other people think about it:

Truth says "Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!"

Some people didn't actually pay attention to what Ron said, and they distort it. But good going Truth, your adament vote of confidence is partially correct, we did have black members.

Freedfromreseda says "I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there."

You heard it here first, folks, even non-believers admit that Ron was lying when he said "we didn't have any black members at all".

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 11:55 "And they said directly that canaan was cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

The same "early day" black members spoken of @ 11:29 are the exact same ones who proclaimed not only their own salvation, but salvation to others. Our church has always offered salvation to all persons and has never descriminated against blacks. You who are in the WMSCOG know theese black members by name, and so does the forum member Freedfromreseda.

We can see clearly that Ron wasn't telling the truth about how we view black people, everyone is promised eternal life regardless of skin color! You know it, WMSCOG members, you know the black elders and the white elders; and their stories match.

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 12:16 "we were told actually pretty recently probably about two years before I left we were all taken into a room and we were asked not to preach to black members anymore"

Here we can see that black members were in fact actually preached to up until this time according to Ron, and we who know them know that they have always been promised eternal life.

But what about this decree of 2010 from the church not to preach to black members anymore? Did that really happen?

No, it did not. The church has always recruited black members, they continue to recruit black members, and nobody has ever said to stop preaching to black members. Ron was fibbing about what our church was told to do. We actually have a humongous black community, it is by no means a minority or treated like a minority, you know it and I know it.

Lets see what other people think of this:

Freedfromreseda says "maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion

Not only do we still preach to blacks, but even non-believers admit some of them even have titles, because we do not have any prejudice against them and we do not treat them differently than anyone else.

Questioninginla says "This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot."

We can see over and over Ron is tripping over his own lies in addition to many more, but you WMSCOG members from the "early days", from 2005, and even now, all of you know that there was no "end of the world" statement given for 2012 and that some seriously unstable people are continuing to lie as they already have.

Lets see what other people think about Ron's message:

Truth says "Diane and Ron told the truth"

Sarah2013 says "Ron is not the liar here"

Emil says "Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is."

Uh oh, I think there are some people who would like to amend their statements here.

Reply below to discuss.

Participant

Q, you ask for mirracles, and are led by magicians.    What wound did you touch? Nothing.   Quite right you have no fear, but quite sad because you should fear God, and maybe you might just find God.

Questioninginla
    Participant

1004 wrote:

What wound did you touch? Nothing.

First day in English 101 with this one.  Topic: metaphors.

1004 wrote:

Thomas?  Let me ask you who was more revered for his faith Peter, who believed without having to touch Jesus' wounds or Thomas who said untill I see I will not believe?

And Jesus said there will be no more mirracles given to this world, and those who ask for them are the faithless. But the ones who do not see and yet believe will be blessed for eterenity, so keep trying to touch it and see it. You of little faith.

Revelation 22:18 on you for your arrogance in superceding the Word of God.

That and Peter denied Christ 3x.  Nice choice.

Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

1004 wrote:

What wound did you touch? Nothing.

First day in English 101 with this one.  Topic: metaphors.

1004 wrote:

Thomas?  Let me ask you who was more revered for his faith Peter, who believed without having to touch Jesus' wounds or Thomas who said untill I see I will not believe?

And Jesus said there will be no more mirracles given to this world, and those who ask for them are the faithless. But the ones who do not see and yet believe will be blessed for eterenity, so keep trying to touch it and see it. You of little faith.

Revelation 22:18 on you for your arrogance in superceding the Word of God.

That and Peter denied Christ 3x.  Nice choice.

LOLZ! The same choice Christ made when he built his church upon Peter!  Why don't you first study the Words of God.

genny
    Participant

1004 wrote:

LOLZ! The same choice Christ made when he built his church upon Peter!  Why don't you first study the Words of God.

Christ built His church upon Peter?  Are you turning Catholic? ๐Ÿ™‚

But really…  Jesus commended those who would believe without actually seeing Him in person, but He did not reject Thomas because he wanted to see for himself.  He allowed Thomas to test Him, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side." (John 20:27)  And He allows us to test Him also.  It's better to test and be sure than not to test and end up worshipping a false christ.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1004 wrote:

Q, you ask for mirracles, and are led by magicians.    What wound did you touch? Nothing.   Quite right you have no fear, but quite sad because you should fear God, and maybe you might just find God.

Yes, just not taht anhsangsong dude, cuz he is already ded. 

can you staph using your alternate account 144.000? or he is realy your brother/sister? 

i have a question, the wmscog korean church dudes accept gay marriage? brotherxbrother sisterxsister, i wont be suprised with that .

Disturbed
    Participant

I will tell you from my observation regarding gay marriages…it is NOT allowed in Zion. They don’t preach to anyone who appears gay either. If you happen to find out someone is gay after preaching to them, they have to be willing to change or be abstinent/suppress those urges.

emil
    Participant

^Just wanted to check because of what Disturbed has posted. What about heterosexual sex outside of marriage (pre or extra marital)? What do they have to say about it?

Participant

FTOS, 1004, The Unkown, et cetera, and myself are all separate people.

I can't really prove it to you, and honestly I don't have to. Brothers and sisters communicate with us IRL and know who we are have met us separately and confirmed that our stories match.

Everyone has issues that conflicts with the truth, mine is arrogance and too much curiosity, but thanks to Father and Mother for being so patient with me and reinforcing my faith by realizing theese deceptions instead of falling for them. Father and Mother point out very clearly where people are merely making assumptions and where facts prove them wrong.

Other members have worldly obsessions, or homosexuality, or any number of sins. A sin is a sin is a sin, and we should not do any of them nor judge one to be worse than another for all of them lead to death. I do not say that gay members are more sinful than I, in fact if a gay member shows love where I do not, surely he is blessed more than me. And if I am more arrogant where he has self-control, surely I am more damned than he.

Still, sins must be overcome eventually, and you are wrong again Disturbed; we do preach to lots of gays, and all kinds of people of diversity and adversity. We are all equally sinners. I myself know many such members one of whom I had the privilidge of preaching to until their baptism.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

genny wrote:

1004 wrote:

But really…  Jesus commended those who would believe without actually seeing Him in person, but He did not reject Thomas because he wanted to see for himself.  He allowed Thomas to test Him, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side." (John 20:27)  And He allows us to test Him also.  It's better to test and be sure than not to test and end up worshipping a false christ.

genny wrote:

1004 wrote:

Genny it's in the bible, Matt 16:18, If it's in the bible than learn to accept it ๐Ÿ™‚  Also I never said he rejected thomas.  The things Christ did so that the 12 disciples would believe were for them not for you.  Don't assume.  That's why Christ said that there will be others after the 12 who will believe even though they have not seen and they will better faith.  Also there will be a wicked generation who will ask for signs and miracles but they will not recieve any.  Don't test God, believe in his word.  God does put an alusion in people like that, so that they will not recognize the true God and you might just keep worshipping the False god.

Simon
    Participant

Pastor made it clear longer is not the same as more thorough(as did experiencing it) the people who made the studies longer more wound up repeating themselves not getting into more details

Simon
    Participant

When I was in wmscog I was told he didn’t build it on Peter that the verse meant something else

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Genny it's in the bible, Matt 16:18, If it's in the bible than learn to accept it ๐Ÿ™‚  

I know that verse.  But it's also the verse Catholics use to show the succession of popes from Peter.  I was joking.  (I do know how to joke ๐Ÿ™‚

Also I never said he rejected thomas.  The things Christ did so that the 12 disciples would believe were for them not for you.  Don't assume.  That's why Christ said that there will be others after the 12 who will believe even though they have not seen and they will better faith.  Also there will be a wicked generation who will ask for signs and miracles but they will not recieve any.  Don't test God, believe in his word.  God does put an alusion in people like that, so that they will not recognize the true God and you might just keep worshipping the False god.

So those false christs, like the one in Florida and the one in Russia and the one in Australia…  People should just accept their word without testing them, right?  Because you should not test 'god', right?

Disturbed
    Participant

In one of the Zion’s I attended we were expressly instructed NOT to preach to gay people. We were told this directly, not hearsay or any other indirect way. Do not tell me I’m wrong. You weren’t there. You do NOT know what was said to us in the preaching meeting

WMSCOG does NOT openly preach to gay people!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

genny wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Genny it's in the bible, Matt 16:18, If it's in the bible than learn to accept it ๐Ÿ™‚  

I know that verse.  But it's also the verse Catholics use to show the succession of popes from Peter.  I was joking.  (I do know how to joke ๐Ÿ™‚

Also I never said he rejected thomas.  The things Christ did so that the 12 disciples would believe were for them not for you.  Don't assume.  That's why Christ said that there will be others after the 12 who will believe even though they have not seen and they will better faith.  Also there will be a wicked generation who will ask for signs and miracles but they will not recieve any.  Don't test God, believe in his word.  God does put an alusion in people like that, so that they will not recognize the true God and you might just keep worshipping the False god.

So those false christs, like the one in Florida and the one in Russia and the one in Australia…  People should just accept their word without testing them, right?  Because you should not test 'god', right?

There you go, you don't see your mistake?  I said accept God's words, which are the bible.

serg
    Participant

Disturbed I was told the same thing. Also in a meeting with youth members. We were told not to preach to gays. This was 100% directly told to us. Also about people with disabilites or they were homeless, unless we were to take care of them and bring them to zion ourselves, that we should not preach to them. These were not some rumors spreading around, they told us this directly.

Disturbed
    Participant

Thank you serg! But just wait for it…I feel we will both be called liars shortly (or they may not to prove a point LOL)

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

genny wrote:

There you go, you don't see your mistake?  I said accept God's words, which are the bible.

But they will show you how their words are God's words.  So test it.

emil
    Participant

FTOS – It is good that you keep harping on Mt 16:18 and genny has already remarked on it. That verse says that the church which Jesus founded on Peter will never be destroyed. But your church says it was until Ahn came along.

"Also there will be a wicked generation who will ask for signs and miracles but they will not recieve any." Where did you get that?

I looked up all the gospels to see where Jesus said anything like it and here's what I found.

Jn 4:48 – “Unless you people see signs and wonders,” Jesus told him, “you will never believe.”

Mt 12:39 and Mt 16:4 – He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Luke 11:29 – As the crowds increased, Jesus said, This is a wicked generation. It asks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.

You might notice that in all cases Jesus was talking about his contemporary generation. It is also pertinent to note that you are the guys always talking about signs.

Simon
    Participant

I believe disturbed is being honest but in my Zion deacon and I went preaching and he preached to an openly lesbian woman

They made it clear in my Zion it was a sin needed repenting though

fromtheotherside
    Participant

serg wrote:

Disturbed I was told the same thing. Also in a meeting with youth members. We were told not to preach to gays. This was 100% directly told to us. Also about people with disabilites or they were homeless, unless we were to take care of them and bring them to zion ourselves, that we should not preach to them. These were not some rumors spreading around, they told us this directly.

And the false part is where.  If you brought in a disabled person she he is your responciblity.  Don't preach to Gays.  So the problem lies where? To put it softly your idiots.

Viewing 20 replies - 161 through 180 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.