Renita's Videos

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have recently volunteered myself to take our topics to Facebook and Youtube. For those of you who don't mind revealing your identity, you can join my group on FB. Even if you don't want to join you can still view it. Should you have any questions or comments you would like to add to the group, you can just message them to me and I'll post them there without sharing who it's from. Also, subscribe to my Youtube channel. I've made 2 videos so far and I think they're great! I'm trying to keep the videos under 4 or 5 minutes for those people who don't like reading walls of text. When I'm nervous I tend to crack a lot of jokes so, though the content is very serious, my videos are personable and fun to watch. Also, let me know what you want the next video to discuss otherwise I'll surprise you.

1 John 4:1 Testing the World Mission Society Church of God [WMSCOG] https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/123644424491686/

Renita Payno Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/renitapayno?feature=mhee

Disturbed
    Participant

Just saw the edited versions….that’s some bull. But they are recording and WILL show your faces on the videos. Well if we hear of them showing videos of you take them to court as they’re so quick to do. And like you said….it doesn’t matter! We’ve already seen the faces of the the members doing the work the Koreans won’t do.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Interesting…. We have already seen their faces. So how do we erase that?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

They think I'm stupid. The WMSCOG is so used to bullying everyone to do what they want them to do but they will soon realize that I'm not one who's easily bullied. I'm very strong willed. I'm like a fly wheel. It takes some effort to get me going but once I start it takes a whole lot of effort to get me to stop.

MountainMom
    Participant

In those videos you can't even identify the church members faces, at least I couldn't.  I can see your faces, but I certainly wouldn't know the members if I met them on the street.  Why don't they just go back and hide in their fenced, camera protected compound if they don't want their faces on the videos?  You aren't going in their compound, you are perfectly legal on the street.  But I guess you can blot out their faces if you want to take away any possible problem.  I know that is legal.

MountainMom
    Participant

Ok, just looked at the edited videos, and saw that is exactly what you did.  Why do you have to edit your own faces though?  Other people with videos speaking out against the church did not edit their own faces.  Anyway, it just makes me want to come down there and help you picket.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, YT has a feature to blur all faces. I don't have the software to pick and choose which faces to edit. If I ever get the money I think I'll buy a computer with a larger hard-drive and memory space suitable for editing movies. Then I'll get the software to better edit the videos. I have a netbook which can only hold so many programs. Think about a baby computer.. Mine is a premie. =)

MountainMom
    Participant

Did anyone see the wmscog self promotional video about helping after hurricane Sandy?  Oh my gosh, you will need a barf bag.  And they did not blur out any faces in their YT video.  I couldn't watch it all, it made me want to throw up.

MountainMom
    Participant

Did anyone see the wmscog self promotional video about helping after hurricane Sandy?  Oh my gosh, you will need a barf bag.  And they did not blur out any faces in their YT video.  I couldn't watch it all, it made me want to throw up.

KF
    Participant

I'm not trying to start any trouble here, but I have seen video's on the internet of them preaching to people all over the world and as the brothers and sisters are doing their thing, someone is filming them either from across the street or up on a higher floor, I kid you not. Go see for yourself.

So,  do the people they are preaching to know they are being filmed? 

For all we know they are most likely showing videos of the Americans in foriegn countries and vice versa. (my thoughts)

Rentia, disturbed, Simon, liberty, Sarah, and the other x-members could be on those videos right now.  Someone around the globe is watching you now, or are your facing being blurred out, have you been ERASED

KF
    Participant

I'm not trying to start any trouble here, but I have seen video's on the internet of them preaching to people all over the world and as the brothers and sisters are doing their thing, someone is filming them either from across the street or up on a higher floor, I kid you not. Go see for yourself.

For all we know they are most likely showing videos of the Americans in foriegn countries and vice versa. (my thoughts)

Rentia, disturbed, Simon, liberty, Sarah, and the other x-members could be on those videos right now.  Someone around the globe is watching you now, or are your facing being blurred out, have you been ERASED

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Edited versions

Picketting LA pt 1 http://youtu.be/VX3Fd6I_N4w

Picketting LA pt 1 [No Music] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9qGIGwoi4

Picketting LA pt 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAt_dfp3GY

So do all videos have to be blurred? If that's the case, anyone can just make a video and say whatever about every and all things, whenever…. Lol! I do agree to blurr out members and any ex-member who is not in agreement; but one could barely see the faces of the members. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Kim wrote:

If Sarah was in the video, trust me, you'll know – of course, in a sweet way. 

Simon
    Participant

Kim wrote:

Never happened when I went preaching but I have seen a lot of those videos though so I know what you're talking about…

Legally it doesn't make an iotta of difference but morally I hope so.

I am not in any of those videoes but I am on a few videos and last I saw them online (ages ago not checked since) I was not blurred or anything

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I have no problem blurring people's faces who don't want to be advertised. My problem is that I received a complaint about PRIVACY. It wasn't a complaint that I showed a video and someone was in it who didn't want to be. I was accused of violating someone's privacy. Someone in my video [Idk who] doesn't want his/her indentity exposed. And I guess you can only complain when you actually see the video of yourself. In this video I made an effort to hide the members faces. From this video it would be very hard to recognize the exact members. Description? White male, 5'9", 200 lbs, dark colored 3 piece suit.. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BROTHERS, DEACONS, AND MISSIONARIES I JUST DESCRIBED? If anyone has something to say about this video that person can [insert highly offensive action here].

Picketting LA pt 3 http://youtu.be/1DW1qSd7odI [This is the last one.. I had a lot of footage..]

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I have no problem blurring people's faces who don't want to be advertised. My problem is that I received a complaint about PRIVACY. It wasn't a complaint that I showed a video and someone was in it who didn't want to be. I was accused of violating someone's privacy. Someone in my video [Idk who] doesn't want his/her indentity exposed. And I guess you can only complain when you actually see the video of yourself. In this video I made an effort to hide the members faces. From this video it would be very hard to recognize the exact members. Description? White male, 5'9", 200 lbs, dark colored 3 piece suit.. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BROTHERS, DEACONS, AND MISSIONARIES I JUST DESCRIBED? If anyone has something to say about this video that person can [insert highly offensive action here].

Picketting LA pt 3 http://youtu.be/1DW1qSd7odI [This is the last one.. I had a lot of footage..]

I get you! I wouldn't sweat the small stuff. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Very interesting video. I'm not sure why anyone would prevent me from speaking to the press (lol)  if I so please. Interesting video. 

Disturbed
    Participant

Love the new video Renita!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Thanks guys. This one was getting a little long because of my added commentary but I felt that it needed the commentary to help the viewer understand the sequence of events.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Renita, these videos are awesome!!!! I just got a chance to watch with speakers!!! Keep up the good work! I want to get a protest going in Farifax! 

Sarah2013
    Participant

IrenaeusFTW wrote:

Renita, these videos are awesome!!!! I just got a chance to watch with speakers!!! Keep up the good work! I want to get a protest going in Farifax! 

As in VA? Didn't know they had Wmscog there. Interesting. 

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.