Renita's Videos

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have recently volunteered myself to take our topics to Facebook and Youtube. For those of you who don't mind revealing your identity, you can join my group on FB. Even if you don't want to join you can still view it. Should you have any questions or comments you would like to add to the group, you can just message them to me and I'll post them there without sharing who it's from. Also, subscribe to my Youtube channel. I've made 2 videos so far and I think they're great! I'm trying to keep the videos under 4 or 5 minutes for those people who don't like reading walls of text. When I'm nervous I tend to crack a lot of jokes so, though the content is very serious, my videos are personable and fun to watch. Also, let me know what you want the next video to discuss otherwise I'll surprise you.

1 John 4:1 Testing the World Mission Society Church of God [WMSCOG] https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/123644424491686/

Renita Payno Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/renitapayno?feature=mhee

fromtheotherside
    Participant

MM you are very childish. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I just got off the phone with a sister who was in my group in San Diego Zion. I was just calling to say hi because she was my 3rd favorite sister and I hadn't spoken to her or seen her in a long time. Btw, the running for top 3 was super close. It's really hard to say which ones were my favorite.. Anywho, she asked how I was doing. I said, I got out the Navy. She said I know, the last time I saw you you were in Zion. I explained that I haven't been to Zion since I got out the Navy. She asked me why and I said Ahnsahnghong lied about God the Mother and God doesn't lie so I couldn't get down with that [my words exactly]. She said, "Oh.. ok.. Amen. Well, God bless you.." That was her saying bye. I felt that was really rude of her to just end the conversation because I don't go to Zion anymore. I wasn't even the one who brought it up! Obviously they're still telling the members not to associate with the dead. Then she gave me some fake well wishes which I know were fake because when I was still going to Zion we would joke about how all the people around us who weren't members could live the best life but will never see the kingdom of heaven. We literally laughed at them. That right there pissed me off. There's no need to be fake with me! Those members are so cursing phony! So much for being sisters and loving each other for an eternity..

But I do still love her and hopefully she won't die in the "truth" and we'll be able to become at least associates if not friends again.

KF
    Participant

I know the feeling Renita, my friend has totally lost contact with me, I believe the last time we spoke was before the passover, which he was inviting me to, but first i needed to believe in mother and get baptise.

On another note, I missed you and your video's, I can't wait to see what your working on now.  You have helped me understand things my friend taught me, that did not make sense to me, thanks for clearing those doubts up.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I have returned! And might I add my vacation was fabulous!! I went to Chuck E Cheese's, the movies, the mall, to sleep.. lol. All of which I already did but it was different because I wasn't trying to squeeze WMSCOG stuff between it all. There were a couple days when I was bored! Wow… Well, there shall be a new video for YT and article for FB coming to a computer near you! soon.. Maybe tomorrow.. or not.. You'll see. =)

MountainMom
    Participant

Renita, I have missed you!  Glad you took some time off, you really deserved it.  But I can't wait to see your newest video!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I decorated my bathroom! I love it. =)

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Glad to see you back Renita. Cant wait to see what youve got in store.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I finally wrote another article! It's up on FB. Please check it out. I will make a corresponding video today but it might not be uploaded until tomorrow. =)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I dedicated this video to Missionary because she said I only wanted the book to use it against the WMSCOG. She was only half right. =)

http://youtu.be/TEaRhbsQ50I

Green Book Chapter 1

100%I I

Sarah2013
    Participant

Renita, I just watched the video on FB, you did a swell job. I LOVE your closing statement.

Sarah2013
    Participant

You are a smart chic. And no….. I’m not bi. Lol.

emil
    Participant

Hey Renita. Good work on that video.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I want to clear up something about this video. I recommend that you watch it multiple times and try to even write out on paper what I'm saying. I'm not trying to brain wash you. Lol. I just feel like I said a lot while trying to keep it short thus not explaining every point the best I could have.

I don't know when the 144k are sealed. Idk what the seal is. Idk who the GM is John saw during his vision. Everything that I said is based on what I learned as a member. You'll notice that it doesn't flow very well because what the WMSCOG teaches doesn't match with what revelation says.

About the GM:

The WMSCOG says that when the 5th seal was broken, 50M saints were killed during the dark ages. You can read about the 5th seal in Rev 6:9-11. It says that these saints were given white robes and told to wait for the brothers and sisters who are to be killed just as they were. The WMSCOG describes anyone who physically dies in the "truth" are a number of the GM. After the 6th seal is broken, WWII breaks out, the 144k are sealed and John saw the GM who had come out of the great tribulation. The WMSCOG says this great tribulation is the last plague, the last disasters. Also when we read the verse, it says who had come out of.. meaning past tense. This means that some time before the 7th seal is broken, there is a great tribulation where many saints were killed. This cannot be speaking about the last disaters because they dont happen until after the 7th seal is broken. So, according to what the WMSCOG teaches, what could be the only explanation? This GM are those 50M saints who had been killed during the dark ages, before the 7th seal was broken.

About the last plagues:

We know they won't happen until after the 144k are sealed because Rev 7:3 says not to harm the land, the sea, or trees until the 144k are sealed. After the 7th seal is broken Rev 8:1 [after the 144k are sealed] angels were given trumpets Rev 8:2. As each angel blew his trumpet, harm came upon the land, the  sea, and the trees. We can see the events of the 7 seals and 7 trumpets don't overlap. The 7 seals are broken then the 7 trumpets are blown.

IMO: I think Rev 6:9-11 is talking about the Apostles and the ones they had to wait for are the 50M. That's just my hunch.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Reezbo15
    Participant

Hi Renita, your video doesn't include contact info to receive support funds- email for example should be sufficient for transfers via paypal…Take care

Participant

Hi Renita, can you explain more about the "minute order" that you violated by protesting?

You mentioned it at about 0:33 seconds in.

I didn't hear it very well and I didn't want to be the kind of person who jumps to conclusions so I thought I'd ask you to clarify.

What is this order and why did you violate it?

Truthful answers now ๐Ÿ™‚

Disturbed
    Participant

Actually the church has not yet proven if she violated anything yet. The case is being brought about because of allegations of a violation. The judge has previously thrown the case out due to lack of evidence of alleged violation.

Everything is an allegation until the judge makes a decision and even a decision can be rescinded if an appeal is won.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Actually the church has not yet proven if she violated anything yet. The case is being brought about because of allegations of a violation. The judge has previously thrown the case out due to lack of evidence of alleged violation.

Everything is an allegation until the judge makes a decision and even a decision can be rescinded if an appeal is won.

I wouldn't have even acknowledge this. ๐Ÿ™‚

Disturbed
    Participant

Just wanted to point out who looks foolish AGAIN. Acting as if the church won or something.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Reezbo15 wrote:

Hi Renita, your video doesn't include contact info to receive support funds- email for example should be sufficient for transfers via paypal…Take care

Email me for that. I'm not putting anything more than that out there for the world to see. Or you can message me on FB. =)

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.