Renita's Videos

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have recently volunteered myself to take our topics to Facebook and Youtube. For those of you who don't mind revealing your identity, you can join my group on FB. Even if you don't want to join you can still view it. Should you have any questions or comments you would like to add to the group, you can just message them to me and I'll post them there without sharing who it's from. Also, subscribe to my Youtube channel. I've made 2 videos so far and I think they're great! I'm trying to keep the videos under 4 or 5 minutes for those people who don't like reading walls of text. When I'm nervous I tend to crack a lot of jokes so, though the content is very serious, my videos are personable and fun to watch. Also, let me know what you want the next video to discuss otherwise I'll surprise you.

1 John 4:1 Testing the World Mission Society Church of God [WMSCOG] https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/123644424491686/

Renita Payno Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/renitapayno?feature=mhee

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Well, I'm going to do some research on the Root of David then. Like I've said before, finding data isn't my specialty. I analyze and summarize. What specific issue do you want to me address about the Root of David?

Revelation 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

How is Ahnsanhghong (the Korean) the root and offspring of David (the Jewish) ? The Lion of the tribe of Judah?

Where is the genealogy of  Ahnsahnghong to prove he is the root & offspring of David, like the one we see for Jesus, in  Matthew 1

and I would also like to see the genealogy of Zahng Gil-Jah AKA Mother,  whose root & offspring did she come from?

Renita, if you can't answer this, that's ok, But the WMS should have the answer to this one, so perhaps they might be kind and enlightened us.

Liberty
    Participant

I just sent in a request for your facebook group. Thank you for making this!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That's just it, ASH was "prophesied" to not have geneology through the order of Melchizedek Heb 7:3. They say the 2CC is to completely fulfill the order of Melchizedek and King David. It appears that Jesus didn't complete anything He was prophesied to do except be the PO lamb. Maybe He was unclear of His duties? Sarcasm.. =)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Thank you for being a part of it! =) I've never been thanked so much in such a short period of time. This feels good.

Sarah2013
    Participant

KF wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Well, I'm going to do some research on the Root of David then. Like I've said before, finding data isn't my specialty. I analyze and summarize. What specific issue do you want to me address about the Root of David?

Revelation 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

How is Ahnsanhghong (the Korean) the root and offspring of David (the Jewish) ? The Lion of the tribe of Judah?

Where is the genealogy of  Ahnsahnghong to prove he is the root & offspring of David, like the one we see for Jesus, in  Matthew 1

and I would also like to see the genealogy of Zahng Gil-Jah AKA Mother,  whose root & offspring did she come from?

Renita, if you can't answer this, that's ok, But the WMS should have the answer to this one, so perhaps they might be kind and enlightened us.

Hopefully, FTOS can. I'd like to know this also

Love'n Honey
    Participant

We have a current member in the FB group. I'll ask her too. =)

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

We have a current member in the FB group. I'll ask her too. =)

Thank you Renita, but something tells me we are never going to get an answer to that one, just like my other question that was ignored.  They figured if they ignore it…it will just go away…and they don't have to deal with it. 

When questions get hard or complicated they just brush it off, this has been my experience with members from this group, my friend has also done this to me, which is why this tells me my intuition is correct.

ONLY GOD CAN TURN A MESS INTO A MESSAGE,

A TEST INTO A TESTIMONY,

A TRAIL INTO A TRIUMPH,

A VICTIM INTO A VICTORY.

P.S.  looking forward to seeing a new video, you always educate me and make me laugh! ๐Ÿ™‚

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Picketting LA pt 1 http://youtu.be/qMG_cqoUp1s

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The video is only viewable on computers. Not phones or TV. It's not an option I can change. YT has forced this setting on my video. I think it's because of the music I put on it. I'll upload the same video without music to see if that changes anything. I'll do that when I get back from CEC!! =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Picketting LA pt 1 http://youtu.be/qMG_cqoUp1s

Renita, great job! This is such a beautifully put together clean video. I like it! They have made a few changes since the last time I was there. The blinds on the fences were not there before. Now from your video, I noticed you can't seen the huge sign that used to read "World Mission Society Church of God." I like how your closing statement reads, " The Wmscog is full of wonderful and kind people, it is the seed of hatred planted by the KP that have turned them into not so wonderful, not so kind people." So true. 

All that security wasn't there when I was there. The cameras have always been, both inside and outside. The fence were there with the exception of the blinds. I hate driving by there whenever I'm around and often take a detour to avoid seeing the church. It still feels like a dream that I was lured into such deception. Wow! 

And from what the young lady said in your video. They hide too much. Why show partial videos to the members about former members. Keep it real WMSCOG. Keep it REAL!

The best part of the video – the music. Love it! 

Sarah2013
    Participant

I meant to say see and not seen. ๐Ÿ™‚

Love'n Honey
    Participant

http://youtu.be/ZNJHfmk9MrE If you want to be able to watch the video on your phone, you have to watch this link. I replaced the music with my own scat. Lol.. It's called Picketting LA pt 1B.. Picketting LA pt 1 is the better one that is limited to computers only.

Sarah2013
    Participant

So cute. Very slightly different from the first one. Good job! Your own music version is well juxtaposed into the video. It worked on my iPad unlike the first one I had to view on my Tele which is connected to my CPU.

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

http://youtu.be/ZNJHfmk9MrE If you want to be able to watch the video on your phone, you have to watch this link. I replaced the music with my own scat. Lol.. It's called Picketting LA pt 1B.. Picketting LA pt 1 is the better one that is limited to computers only.

Renita! great job……although small in numbers, The least of you will become a thousand! God bless!

KF
    Participant

LOl…someone said in the video, they operate like the CIA…hahaha…so true, for being just a church, what's up with that!

KF
    Participant

where is Renita?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed
    Participant

Good job as always Renita.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Kim wrote:

where is Renita?

I'm the one doing most of the recording. You'll hear me in the video but you'll rarely see me. If you do it's because Tripod is holding the camera.

Sarah2013
    Participant

The camera did get a quick view of her in the video without the soundtrack.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.