Renita's Videos

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have recently volunteered myself to take our topics to Facebook and Youtube. For those of you who don't mind revealing your identity, you can join my group on FB. Even if you don't want to join you can still view it. Should you have any questions or comments you would like to add to the group, you can just message them to me and I'll post them there without sharing who it's from. Also, subscribe to my Youtube channel. I've made 2 videos so far and I think they're great! I'm trying to keep the videos under 4 or 5 minutes for those people who don't like reading walls of text. When I'm nervous I tend to crack a lot of jokes so, though the content is very serious, my videos are personable and fun to watch. Also, let me know what you want the next video to discuss otherwise I'll surprise you.

1 John 4:1 Testing the World Mission Society Church of God [WMSCOG] https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/123644424491686/

Renita Payno Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/renitapayno?feature=mhee

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm probably going to be one of the main characters in the WMSCOG's video. They were very interested in me. Lol.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm really excited that my videos are getting good publicity. Today someone from San Diego Zion [Santee Zion] recognized me and hit me up on FB. Her and her husband had left a while ago and are really eager to join the Examining Committee. I love it how we are able to connect with people across the nation and around the world who really want to help bring this pyramid down. It's good for people to speak out. She told me some things that I experienced when I was a member but she also said some interesting new things. If you're on this site and reading this, I really think you should share your experience maybe on YT or here. The more people speak up the more courage others will have to walk away. =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

Examining Committee… Nice one. Lol!

Sarah2013
    Participant

I'll pass my ex member video down to you when complete,  Renita. I have YT videos but so ashamed to mix them up with my experiences with Wmscog. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I'll pass my ex member video down to you when complete,  Renita. I have YT videos but so ashamed to mix them up with my experiences with Wmscog. 

You're giving it to me to edit or to just look at?

MountainMom
    Participant

Awesome videos Renita, love every one of them.  Can't wait to see Sarah's! 

Simon
    Participant

I assume she wants you to post it for her 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yep! As Simon has said. Also, I’m a calculative individual so I do take my time.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Oh. Ok. I'll post it for you! =)

I don't really take my time. I think I get too excited for people to hear/see what I have to show/say that I rush. I bet if I took my time like you the videos and articles would be better. I'm anxious to see what you have prepared.

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Oh. Ok. I'll post it for you! =)

I don't really take my time. I think I get too excited for people to hear/see what I have to show/say that I rush. I bet if I took my time like you the videos and articles would be better. I'm anxious to see what you have prepared.

You are certainly up to par. Nothing out of place at all. Good job once again.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol!! My friend came over and was curious about what I've been obessing over. I gave him a brief explanation of Zahng and ASH & this is what he said:

So, the guy who started this church sent that woman's husband away to preach so he could bang his wife. Then when the husband came home they got a divorce and this lady married the other guy and now she's god. Well, because the guy who started this church was already married, this lady isn't even our mom. She's our step-mother.

Lol.. he has a point though. They say, "The wife of our Father naturally is our Mother." With that statement, ASH's previous wives were God the Mother at one point too.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Wow…. That is hilarious. I never saw it that way. Makes sense if we want to be honest about it.

Simon
    Participant

Shakes my head god the step mom lol

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Mass Awareness Day http://youtu.be/gS0hfvS1Wl8

KF
    Participant

Wow Renita! you are so creative!!!!! yes let us wear t-shirts, advertise on our cars, and soon

the least of you will become a thousand!!!!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I can't show my shirt because my instructor keeps the AC on deep freezer. I forgot and didn't bring a long sleeve to go under it. So, I'm sitting next to and in front of a member right now not advertising because I'm cold.

MountainMom
    Participant

Wow!  You are one of a kind Renita!  Great stuff there!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

These people are ridiculous! They're telling YT that I'm violating their privacy. You publically display who you are when you go preaching! I bet if I would have said "Believe in F&M!!" and put their faces up there they wouldn't mind. Whiny little bad words. It's ok.. Because people all over the world have already seen the video. From the US, Korea, Singapore, Canada, Australia.. I can't erase their memory.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Edited versions

Picketting LA pt 1 http://youtu.be/VX3Fd6I_N4w

Picketting LA pt 1 [No Music] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9qGIGwoi4

Picketting LA pt 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAt_dfp3GY

Disturbed
    Participant

How are you violating their privacy? I don’t understand. Their doctrine & videos are on the Internet for all to see. You have not said anything about any of their members…you are merely pointing out the flaws of their doctrine which people do all the time when they’re preaching. HYPOCRITES!

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.