Renita's Videos

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have recently volunteered myself to take our topics to Facebook and Youtube. For those of you who don't mind revealing your identity, you can join my group on FB. Even if you don't want to join you can still view it. Should you have any questions or comments you would like to add to the group, you can just message them to me and I'll post them there without sharing who it's from. Also, subscribe to my Youtube channel. I've made 2 videos so far and I think they're great! I'm trying to keep the videos under 4 or 5 minutes for those people who don't like reading walls of text. When I'm nervous I tend to crack a lot of jokes so, though the content is very serious, my videos are personable and fun to watch. Also, let me know what you want the next video to discuss otherwise I'll surprise you.

1 John 4:1 Testing the World Mission Society Church of God [WMSCOG] https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/123644424491686/

Renita Payno Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/renitapayno?feature=mhee

Love'n Honey
    Participant

King David and "Christ" Ahn-sahnghong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQkDzxEhkY

Problems with the WMSCOG's Doctrine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSxN89lj3Iw

Simon
    Participant

Yay renita

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

You’re my hero, Renita ๐Ÿ™‚ Both of them are very well done, can’t wait for more. If I had a Facebook I’d definitely join the group, perhaps it’s time I finally break down and do it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Great job, darling…. Well… You already know I’m in support so hope more will join.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My EEE http://youtu.be/EqfFkyrvEUQ

A very short look of why I decided to get baptized and why I left.

Sarah2013
    Participant

OMG… So similar to the feeling I had while at Wmscog. Things going from bad to worse with no reasonable explanation. I commend you for your bravery, Renita. Know that no weapon fashioned against you shall prevail.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Ahnsahnghong Said the New Jerusalem is Not God the Mother http://youtu.be/nxTHLR5ZNAI

ASH wrote a book "Interpreting the New Jerusalem and the Issue of the Covering of Brides" to help his church understand that the New Jerusalem does not represent God the Mother. Anyone who claims to be the New Jerusalem, let's people call her the New Jerusalem, or says the New Jerusalem is God the Mother is a LIAR… or deeply confused.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nice one!

donttrustzang
    Participant

this is great

genny
    Participant

Renita, I finally got to watch your videos today.  I like your style!  Can't wait to see more. ๐Ÿ™‚

emil
    Participant

Hey I watched your first video last night. Great work Renita. Like.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Well, I just started receiving bad comments on my Youtube videos. I knew it was bound to happen but it still makes me sad and angry. However, they won't stop me. I'm making another video today. =)

I'm really glad y'all are enjoying the videos. Please, if there's anything you think I should add tell me. This is a group effort! None of the stuff I'm posting are from my own knowledge. That's why I give credit to this site and to Genny. I need your help.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Don’t let em get ya down, Renita. People are always going to lash out when you make a good solid argument against their doctrine. Your videos are awesome. I’d love to see you tackle “Daniel’s Prophecy” since it’s the one that hooked my girl.

Sarah2013
    Participant

You can block them if you want.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Well, I just started receiving bad comments on my Youtube videos. I knew it was bound to happen but it still makes me sad and angry. However, they won't stop me. I'm making another video today. =)

I'm really glad y'all are enjoying the videos. Please, if there's anything you think I should add tell me. This is a group effort! None of the stuff I'm posting are from my own knowledge. That's why I give credit to this site and to Genny. I need your help.

Instead of being sad and angry you should be proud of yourself!

KF
    Participant

Renita don't let that FOOL get you upset, if anything Pitty the fool, he/she has no idea about PHOTOSHOP or other picture programs.  Anyone these days can edit pictures, and combine any image to make it look as one.

even if the picture is true, it does not mean anything, who does not dress up to go to church?  for all we know someone else got marry and they happen to take a picture all dressed up on that day and now they want to  make it seem like it's their wedding photo.

Really now…. I heared there is only one photo, why just one photo of a bride & groom, the most important day in someone's life, what if that one photo would have been destroyed or lost, how would they have shown that they got married.

perhaps that was the only take of the picture of both of them together, sorry can't edit the same position or facial experssion over and over and create more.

Can anyone who has seen the picture give full details of it! or show it here.  let's take a photo of mother and put her next to some other man and make them look as if they are marry.  It is very doable, PHOTOSHOP! 

NOW if they got video of the wedding ceremony then that's another story …..sorry no actors only the original people in the photo.

Sarah2013
    Participant

http://youtu.be/IWDf8ZP32jQ

Funny how Wmscog will go to any length to discredit ex-members. My question still remain, if they are what they say they are then why bother? God cannot be mocked.

Here is where you guys(Wmscog) messed up: The Idea that Ahang and Zhang are God. I doubt I’d be here if it wasn’t for those delusional statements, coupled with the inconsistencies of Wmscog.

Simon
    Participant

If this picture exists why don't they rub it in our faces? I know I NEVER saw it in almost 2 and a half years

MountainMom
    Participant

Renita, your videos are awesome!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Don't let em get ya down, Renita. People are always going to lash out when you make a good solid argument against their doctrine. Your videos are awesome. I'd love to see you tackle "Daniel's Prophecy" since it's the one that hooked my girl.

The video I'm making today is about Ostrogoths. That's the same study that convinced me, too. I was furious when I learned they got the date wrong. Probably because if I would have realized that from the beginning, I wouldn't have believed anything they said.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.