Pastors multimillionares

• Creator
    Topic
    Mariposa
    Participant

Unless I have not came across it yet; I wanted to point out that evidence has surfaced that our US pastors are multi-millionares.  For some coincidental reason, they seem to have businesses ranging from Big Shines to tow campanies.  In fact, I ran Dun & Bradstreet reports on their business' and their annual revenue ranges from $1.5 to close to $10 million per Big Shine.  Each pastor is listed as the CEO and these businesses are all located next to their perspective "Zion".  In addition to this, Jerusalem Temple in Korea must make around $50 billion per year in tithing since all 500 or so churches send their tithings there.  I am curious why and what "God" is using these funds for?  I mean, the local churches don't even provide food, coffee, creamer, sugar, school supplies, contruction parts, enhancement, etc. for themselves for Sabbath to function; instead members (some with very little money) provide all this.  Just a few thoughts…….

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I understand people aren’t perfect. That isn’t something I need to be reminded of. The problem I had was how the rude comments were habitual. But I’m beyond that now. As far as my signature, that was pounded into my head at the COG. Whenever we would do or say something even slightly offensive, a Brother or Sister would say, “with love.” Once I started putting that into practice the way I interacted with people was much more pationate than before. People would tell me they could feel the eagerness coming from me. They felt like I truly cared about their well being even if it was tough love. People feel the difference in emotions when it comes to a single phrase. One could say “do you honestly believe that” and it would come from a mocking, rude place in their heart. It reads a lot differently comparing it to when someone says it with love. Like I continuously say, I’m glad I went to that church when I did. I learned a lot of good habits.

KC
    Participant

I dont mean to cut in, but speaking of “habitual rude comments”, do you mind to explain or define what kind of habit usually shown by the wonderful fun loving members of wmscog when they say something about other religion or infact other people whos not in wmscog?

genny
    Participant

Renita, I'm so glad you are back. 🙂  How have you been?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

When speaking about people who belong to other religions with COG members, some joke about it. For example, saying the Jews are 2 ages behind worshipping God the Father. I’m guilty of that. But afterward we always made sure to pray that they would come to their senses. When speaking with someone who doesn’t belong to the COG, I tried to be respectful because one can catch more flies with honey over vinegar. Then again, why would anyone want flies? They bring maggots….. but I tried. With my condescending* tone which came so naturally, I wasn’t always successful.

Disturbed
    Participant

Interesting topic…just thought I’d bump it back up.

So…anyone doing anything with this info? Wonder how current members might feel if they saw it on paper. Also check out Jae Hoon Lee…he is a pastor of wmscog & president of many of these companies. Definitely food for thought

Disturbed
    Participant

Interesting topic…just thought I’d bump it back up.

So…anyone doing anything with this info? Wonder how current members might feel if they saw it on paper. Also check out Jae Hoon Lee…he is a pastor of wmscog & president of many of these companies. Definitely food for thought

Sarah2013
    Participant

If they are that rich then I need to call them up for some money. After all…. It’s true god they work for, right. I don’t think god will say no, what do you think?

Sarah2013
    Participant

If they are that rich then I need to call them up for some money. After all…. It’s true god they work for, right. I don’t think god will say no, what do you think?

Ram Koirala
    Participant

First of all Grand Salute for U.S. member for all the information providing in this forum.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

First of all Grand Salute for U.S. member for all the information providing in this forum.

Disturbed
    Participant

It would be awesome to even get a fraction back of what we gave.

Disturbed
    Participant

It would be awesome to even get a fraction back of what we gave.

Anonymous

Where can someone get a lightbulb, french fries and a place to pray all at the same time ?

Anonymous

Where can someone get a lightbulb, french fries and a place to pray all at the same time ?

admin
    Keymaster

DooWon Jung wrote:

We think we know……We're 2 Hoes Ink, thank you…

admin
    Keymaster

DooWon Jung wrote:

We think we know……We're 2 Hoes Ink, thank you…

Smurf
    Participant

DooWon Jung wrote:

At the YMCA? /: |

Smurf
    Participant

DooWon Jung wrote:

At the YMCA? /: |

MountainMom
    Participant

Jae Hoon Lee?  Isn't he the pastor of the Naperville Zion, who calls himself Jacob Lee?  I heard that he says he is too poor to even afford health insurance.  How could he be a high ranking official in several companies?  Or even be an owner?  Something is not accurate here, and I think I know what it is.

MountainMom
    Participant

Jae Hoon Lee?  Isn't he the pastor of the Naperville Zion, who calls himself Jacob Lee?  I heard that he says he is too poor to even afford health insurance.  How could he be a high ranking official in several companies?  Or even be an owner?  Something is not accurate here, and I think I know what it is.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.