Pastors multimillionares

• Creator
    Topic
    Mariposa
    Participant

Unless I have not came across it yet; I wanted to point out that evidence has surfaced that our US pastors are multi-millionares.  For some coincidental reason, they seem to have businesses ranging from Big Shines to tow campanies.  In fact, I ran Dun & Bradstreet reports on their business' and their annual revenue ranges from $1.5 to close to $10 million per Big Shine.  Each pastor is listed as the CEO and these businesses are all located next to their perspective "Zion".  In addition to this, Jerusalem Temple in Korea must make around $50 billion per year in tithing since all 500 or so churches send their tithings there.  I am curious why and what "God" is using these funds for?  I mean, the local churches don't even provide food, coffee, creamer, sugar, school supplies, contruction parts, enhancement, etc. for themselves for Sabbath to function; instead members (some with very little money) provide all this.  Just a few thoughts…….

WMS brother
    Participant

Funds are used to build more buildings, pay for Missions, televisions, projectors, a few vehicles, repairs and renovations, Elohim Academy itself is pretty big, i don't know how much it cost to buy outright, of if they've got a huge mortgage to pay.

They buy supplies to go on TONS of "help the world" kind of trips, cleaning up oil spills, giving food to elderly.

TL:DR: I know that we do tons of good things, so I trust that the money is going to the right places.

I know that Pastor drives a beat up blue pickup thats old, rusty, and scratched all over, so I know that the money ISN'T going to the wrong places.

I know that many officials live very humbly, and dedicate almost all their time to the gospel.

I also know that Heavenly Mother stays pretty busy, everyone whos ever seen her says that she's up late helping churh members and up early, missing sleep somtimes, fasting a lot.

So I know that even IF church officials somehow got the idea that they could spend the money on themselves, they don't actually have the spare time to go shopping and relax, and live it up.

I mean we would know -immediately- if paster even took one day off. He is literally doing the gospel work every single day from dusk till dawn.

WMS brother
    Participant

Funds are used to build more buildings, pay for Missions, televisions, projectors, a few vehicles, repairs and renovations, Elohim Academy itself is pretty big, i don't know how much it cost to buy outright, of if they've got a huge mortgage to pay.

They buy supplies to go on TONS of "help the world" kind of trips, cleaning up oil spills, giving food to elderly.

TL:DR: I know that we do tons of good things, so I trust that the money is going to the right places.

I know that Pastor drives a beat up blue pickup thats old, rusty, and scratched all over, so I know that the money ISN'T going to the wrong places.

I know that many officials live very humbly, and dedicate almost all their time to the gospel.

I also know that Heavenly Mother stays pretty busy, everyone whos ever seen her says that she's up late helping churh members and up early, missing sleep somtimes, fasting a lot.

So I know that even IF church officials somehow got the idea that they could spend the money on themselves, they don't actually have the spare time to go shopping and relax, and live it up.

I mean we would know -immediately- if paster even took one day off. He is literally doing the gospel work every single day from dusk till dawn.

Mariposa
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Mariposa wrote:

Also, if you just did an estimated calculation of the revenue the cog pulls in….it's insane!  I think it's safe to assume that most members tithed since we were told without tithing we cannot go to Heaven.  Let's do the math (I made a typo on my first post on the churches revenue).  This obviously is not conclusive as the documents are private; however one sister was sent a tithing report by mistake via email from a deacon (it was attached, he was trying to send her a different document). 

So let's have some fun:

Just our Zion has 500 members, let's say everyone tithes $100 per month (which I tithed much higher than this).  That's $50,000 per month.  And I am seriously low balling here.  This would be $1,200 per year and I know some members who tithed $15,000-$30,000 per year.  So you can say this is a safe number to base our average on even when other churches are much smaller.  Remember, this is for fun and an average not a perfect science……times that by 500 churches…….that would be $25 million a year.  Considering that many members also tithed on cash awards from home sales, lotto, one guy inherited millions and tithed off of that!  Just in 4 years that is $100 million.  Now remember, they do not have any overhead since the offerings sustain the mortgage and/or rent and utilities.  One deaconess actually lived in a little room at our church and worked overtime for the church and still had to have an additional job to pay her tithes and offerings.

Meanwhile, our pastors are millionares and our Mother is perhaps a billionaire!

You are not accounting for those who tithe less when you say you are low balling. I know I average less in Tithe seeing as I rarely make 1,000 a month and others also do not make that much.  You cannot know what everyone is tithint throughout the world. But let us presume every pastor is a millionare why do they live in the churches what do they do with their money. Being a millionare and having it sit around is just silly.

In my Zion because it is a house church Green is tithe goes to whatever tithes goes to. Brown is thank offering and Zion offering going to making new zions. and blue is to the Zion we are branched from. When we branch off the blue envelope would go to our Zion excusively.  Pastor in Denver splits the money from the blue envelope between Denver the and branches and that money goes to Food, Bills, and Rent

IF Tithe went to Pastors and Mother why would they choose such awful living arrangements from a millionare POV why would they drive old second /third rate vehicles, why do they subject themselves to so much time with us lowly peons.

You can say being a millionare and having it sit around is silly; however, the proof that this is a reality is in the business links showing our pastors names and their annual revenues is conclusive.  It is not an illusion, it is a fact.  Why they choose to show that they live and drive a second/third rate lifestyle would only be speculation on my part and yours.  However, the truth remains that they are making millions off of their Big Shines and that is a fact.  Furthermore, your statement that they donate their business income to the church is also speculation.  I am sure it helps you sleep at night to want to believe they do; however, we just truly do not know.  Besides, Big Shine is a business venture that was supposed to be hidden from general members.  Our pastor originally told us he preaches everyday and goes on several trips to other Zions.  It is definatly possible that when he says he is going on a trip that he could instead be either running his business or on a vacation.  I only say this due to the fact that cog members are not allowed to speak to other cog members at different Zions.  They are told when they get sent out to other churches to change their phone number and not to communicate with members at their old church (for the sake of the gospel).  So since communication is discouraged….who really knows.  But the fact remains that they make a truck load of money.  And forming foundations and donating is something every rich person or entity does, why?  BTW-my pastor does not drive a beater, he drives a brand new nice SUV. 

As far as tithing averages go, with all due respect, most people cannot survive off of $1000 or less per month.  A full time minimum wage job pays more than that.  I am quite sure some people can swing that kind of income; but most could not.  Rent, utilities, gas, food, hygeine, kids, etc., cannot be sustained by an income of less than $1000 per month in most parts of the country.  And you cannot believe that most members make less than that; that is impossible. I, on the other hand, paid more than five times that amount in tithing.  Unusual, yes I agree.  That is why I based my number low for the equation.  I do stand firm on the fact that I have seen some major $$ being donated to cog. 

Mariposa
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Mariposa wrote:

Also, if you just did an estimated calculation of the revenue the cog pulls in….it's insane!  I think it's safe to assume that most members tithed since we were told without tithing we cannot go to Heaven.  Let's do the math (I made a typo on my first post on the churches revenue).  This obviously is not conclusive as the documents are private; however one sister was sent a tithing report by mistake via email from a deacon (it was attached, he was trying to send her a different document). 

So let's have some fun:

Just our Zion has 500 members, let's say everyone tithes $100 per month (which I tithed much higher than this).  That's $50,000 per month.  And I am seriously low balling here.  This would be $1,200 per year and I know some members who tithed $15,000-$30,000 per year.  So you can say this is a safe number to base our average on even when other churches are much smaller.  Remember, this is for fun and an average not a perfect science……times that by 500 churches…….that would be $25 million a year.  Considering that many members also tithed on cash awards from home sales, lotto, one guy inherited millions and tithed off of that!  Just in 4 years that is $100 million.  Now remember, they do not have any overhead since the offerings sustain the mortgage and/or rent and utilities.  One deaconess actually lived in a little room at our church and worked overtime for the church and still had to have an additional job to pay her tithes and offerings.

Meanwhile, our pastors are millionares and our Mother is perhaps a billionaire!

You are not accounting for those who tithe less when you say you are low balling. I know I average less in Tithe seeing as I rarely make 1,000 a month and others also do not make that much.  You cannot know what everyone is tithint throughout the world. But let us presume every pastor is a millionare why do they live in the churches what do they do with their money. Being a millionare and having it sit around is just silly.

In my Zion because it is a house church Green is tithe goes to whatever tithes goes to. Brown is thank offering and Zion offering going to making new zions. and blue is to the Zion we are branched from. When we branch off the blue envelope would go to our Zion excusively.  Pastor in Denver splits the money from the blue envelope between Denver the and branches and that money goes to Food, Bills, and Rent

IF Tithe went to Pastors and Mother why would they choose such awful living arrangements from a millionare POV why would they drive old second /third rate vehicles, why do they subject themselves to so much time with us lowly peons.

You can say being a millionare and having it sit around is silly; however, the proof that this is a reality is in the business links showing our pastors names and their annual revenues is conclusive.  It is not an illusion, it is a fact.  Why they choose to show that they live and drive a second/third rate lifestyle would only be speculation on my part and yours.  However, the truth remains that they are making millions off of their Big Shines and that is a fact.  Furthermore, your statement that they donate their business income to the church is also speculation.  I am sure it helps you sleep at night to want to believe they do; however, we just truly do not know.  Besides, Big Shine is a business venture that was supposed to be hidden from general members.  Our pastor originally told us he preaches everyday and goes on several trips to other Zions.  It is definatly possible that when he says he is going on a trip that he could instead be either running his business or on a vacation.  I only say this due to the fact that cog members are not allowed to speak to other cog members at different Zions.  They are told when they get sent out to other churches to change their phone number and not to communicate with members at their old church (for the sake of the gospel).  So since communication is discouraged….who really knows.  But the fact remains that they make a truck load of money.  And forming foundations and donating is something every rich person or entity does, why?  BTW-my pastor does not drive a beater, he drives a brand new nice SUV. 

As far as tithing averages go, with all due respect, most people cannot survive off of $1000 or less per month.  A full time minimum wage job pays more than that.  I am quite sure some people can swing that kind of income; but most could not.  Rent, utilities, gas, food, hygeine, kids, etc., cannot be sustained by an income of less than $1000 per month in most parts of the country.  And you cannot believe that most members make less than that; that is impossible. I, on the other hand, paid more than five times that amount in tithing.  Unusual, yes I agree.  That is why I based my number low for the equation.  I do stand firm on the fact that I have seen some major $$ being donated to cog. 

Mariposa
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

Actually, mission trips are funded by the members, not the church.  Members are sent for a few weeks (this may vary) and pay for their own motel rooms.  They bunk up to reduce the cost.  When we would clean the church for feasts or clean up the community, the members were told to bring cleaning supplies.  This was never provided by the cog.  All the renovations we did at our church were paid for and labored by the members.  Unless our churches ran differently (which is possible).  Also, missionaries and deacons were not paid.  The tax exemption application that cog filed stated the church paid salaries to them.  Also, some of the other positions in the church were supposed to be paid as well.  Now while I was a member with a duty, I did not want any pay; however, why would they put that in their application so they could be exempt and have tons of write offs if they never intended on paying for anything?  It's dishonest, and dishonesty and lies do not come to mind when I think of God Almighty.

Also, have you ever stopped to consider that perhaps the beater is for show?  Are you suggesting that it is impossible for them to have a nice car else where?  Even my own husband did not want me to drive my nice car to church, he wanted me to drive our run down "for the sake of brothers and sisters".  In fact, a lot of members play down anything that could be misconstrued as "worldly" to their fellow brothers and sisters. 

So you say you would know if your pastor took one day off you would know about it?  Did you even bother to look up his side multi-million dollar business?  How in the world is he running it and making tons of money if he works every day at the gospel.  Could also be that when he is in his office he is running his Big Shine (BS); however, they all have different BS business locations (close to their cog).  Are you saying that if your pastor actually went to his BS that you would know about it?  Really, think about it.  Do you all follow him?  Why are facts so hard for you to see?  You and I have the freedom to believe whatever we want and that is great; but if you just look at the links I provided and did a little research you would see the fact that the pastors have and run successful companies and are set financially; while church members give their last dimes.

Exactly my point….why do they have millions of dollars?  If they are hiding the churches net income because they claim to pay out a ton of expenses to members for salaries, supplies, food, missionary trips (look at the dollar amount on their application and compare to your prospective Zion)…wouldn't it make it much easier to launder this $$ to assist in their business ventures?   

Mariposa
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

Actually, mission trips are funded by the members, not the church.  Members are sent for a few weeks (this may vary) and pay for their own motel rooms.  They bunk up to reduce the cost.  When we would clean the church for feasts or clean up the community, the members were told to bring cleaning supplies.  This was never provided by the cog.  All the renovations we did at our church were paid for and labored by the members.  Unless our churches ran differently (which is possible).  Also, missionaries and deacons were not paid.  The tax exemption application that cog filed stated the church paid salaries to them.  Also, some of the other positions in the church were supposed to be paid as well.  Now while I was a member with a duty, I did not want any pay; however, why would they put that in their application so they could be exempt and have tons of write offs if they never intended on paying for anything?  It's dishonest, and dishonesty and lies do not come to mind when I think of God Almighty.

Also, have you ever stopped to consider that perhaps the beater is for show?  Are you suggesting that it is impossible for them to have a nice car else where?  Even my own husband did not want me to drive my nice car to church, he wanted me to drive our run down "for the sake of brothers and sisters".  In fact, a lot of members play down anything that could be misconstrued as "worldly" to their fellow brothers and sisters. 

So you say you would know if your pastor took one day off you would know about it?  Did you even bother to look up his side multi-million dollar business?  How in the world is he running it and making tons of money if he works every day at the gospel.  Could also be that when he is in his office he is running his Big Shine (BS); however, they all have different BS business locations (close to their cog).  Are you saying that if your pastor actually went to his BS that you would know about it?  Really, think about it.  Do you all follow him?  Why are facts so hard for you to see?  You and I have the freedom to believe whatever we want and that is great; but if you just look at the links I provided and did a little research you would see the fact that the pastors have and run successful companies and are set financially; while church members give their last dimes.

Exactly my point….why do they have millions of dollars?  If they are hiding the churches net income because they claim to pay out a ton of expenses to members for salaries, supplies, food, missionary trips (look at the dollar amount on their application and compare to your prospective Zion)…wouldn't it make it much easier to launder this $$ to assist in their business ventures?   

Simon
    Participant

Mariposa wrote:

You can say being a millionare and having it sit around is silly; however, the proof that this is a reality is in the business links showing our pastors names and their annual revenues is conclusive.

I didn't see the pastors salaries as runners of the business on the links you provided besides the links you gave were to wikis not very meaningful.

It is not an illusion, it is a fact.  Why they choose to show that they live and drive a second/third rate lifestyle would only be speculation on my part and yours.  However, the truth remains that they are making millions off of their Big Shines and that is a fact.  

Furthermore, your statement that they donate their business income to the church is also speculation.  I am sure it helps you sleep at night to want to believe they do; however, we just truly do not know.  Besides, Big Shine is a business venture that was supposed to be hidden from general members. 

We don't need to know about our pastors secular jobs. Besides I was making an example that they COULD be I know that I do not know but I will not just jump to conclusions.

Our pastor originally told us he preaches everyday and goes on several trips to other Zions.  It is definatly possible that when he says he is going on a trip that he could instead be either running his business or on a vacation.

Possibly… but I do know Pastor comes to our church a lot so it is also possible they are being honest.

I only say this due to the fact that cog members are not allowed to speak to other cog members at different Zions.  They are told when they get sent out to other churches to change their phone number and not to communicate with members at their old church (for the sake of the gospel).  So since communication is discouraged….who really knows. 

That is funny every member who has moved to our church still has the same number from when they left. I was also still able to text my branch when she moved from WY to TX.

But the fact remains that they make a truck load of money.  And forming foundations and donating is something every rich person or entity does, why?  BTW-my pastor does not drive a beater, he drives a brand new nice SUV. 

Okay but then why does my pastor drive a crap car? poor people (relative to millionares) drive better 

As far as tithing averages go, with all due respect, most people cannot survive off of $1000 or less per month. 

This is true but most people in my Zion are NOT living alone. I split the rent with my physical brother and live with my parents (so me and him are paying for all of that for four people) So I know it is hard btw I am now making more but for a long time I was not.

A full time minimum wage job pays more than that. 

Um…  most people cannot get full time these days

I am quite sure some people can swing that kind of income; but most could not.  Rent, utilities, gas, food, hygeine, kids, etc., cannot be sustained by an income of less than $1000 per month in most parts of the country. And you cannot believe that most members make less than that; that is impossible.

As I said before most members are not living off of income of one person.

I, on the other hand, paid more than five times that amount in tithing.  Unusual, yes I agree.  That is why I based my number low for the equation.  I do stand firm on the fact that I have seen some major $$ being donated to cog. 

Simon
    Participant

Mariposa wrote:

You can say being a millionare and having it sit around is silly; however, the proof that this is a reality is in the business links showing our pastors names and their annual revenues is conclusive.

I didn't see the pastors salaries as runners of the business on the links you provided besides the links you gave were to wikis not very meaningful.

It is not an illusion, it is a fact.  Why they choose to show that they live and drive a second/third rate lifestyle would only be speculation on my part and yours.  However, the truth remains that they are making millions off of their Big Shines and that is a fact.  

Furthermore, your statement that they donate their business income to the church is also speculation.  I am sure it helps you sleep at night to want to believe they do; however, we just truly do not know.  Besides, Big Shine is a business venture that was supposed to be hidden from general members. 

We don't need to know about our pastors secular jobs. Besides I was making an example that they COULD be I know that I do not know but I will not just jump to conclusions.

Our pastor originally told us he preaches everyday and goes on several trips to other Zions.  It is definatly possible that when he says he is going on a trip that he could instead be either running his business or on a vacation.

Possibly… but I do know Pastor comes to our church a lot so it is also possible they are being honest.

I only say this due to the fact that cog members are not allowed to speak to other cog members at different Zions.  They are told when they get sent out to other churches to change their phone number and not to communicate with members at their old church (for the sake of the gospel).  So since communication is discouraged….who really knows. 

That is funny every member who has moved to our church still has the same number from when they left. I was also still able to text my branch when she moved from WY to TX.

But the fact remains that they make a truck load of money.  And forming foundations and donating is something every rich person or entity does, why?  BTW-my pastor does not drive a beater, he drives a brand new nice SUV. 

Okay but then why does my pastor drive a crap car? poor people (relative to millionares) drive better 

As far as tithing averages go, with all due respect, most people cannot survive off of $1000 or less per month. 

This is true but most people in my Zion are NOT living alone. I split the rent with my physical brother and live with my parents (so me and him are paying for all of that for four people) So I know it is hard btw I am now making more but for a long time I was not.

A full time minimum wage job pays more than that. 

Um…  most people cannot get full time these days

I am quite sure some people can swing that kind of income; but most could not.  Rent, utilities, gas, food, hygeine, kids, etc., cannot be sustained by an income of less than $1000 per month in most parts of the country. And you cannot believe that most members make less than that; that is impossible.

As I said before most members are not living off of income of one person.

I, on the other hand, paid more than five times that amount in tithing.  Unusual, yes I agree.  That is why I based my number low for the equation.  I do stand firm on the fact that I have seen some major $$ being donated to cog. 

Simon
    Participant

It does seem to be a part of WMC though it is in their building

Simon
    Participant

It does seem to be a part of WMC though it is in their building

Simon
    Participant

BUT it also appears not every Pastor has a Bigshine seeing as many cities do not have one where their is a Pastor.

Simon
    Participant

BUT it also appears not every Pastor has a Bigshine seeing as many cities do not have one where their is a Pastor.

Mariposa
    Participant

@Shimon
    : I pulled this directly off of Manta below.  Registration is free.  This is for the BS in New Jersey….why don't you see for yourself.  The wiki sites and Big Shines official site show the different branches and connections.  Like I said, I also ran D & B's on the independent locations across the US.  I could not retrieve data for the overseas branches.  You can likewise look this up if you would open your mind a little and dared to see for yourself.  The pastors I am referring to are the pastors located at the major cities.  Yes, in some cases other churches have decons or missionaries running them so they are not the individuals I am referring to.  It seems that instead of looking at the facts, you enjoy arguing online.  I can see that you spend quite a bit of time making arguments with everyone who does not share your beliefs; however, by being so closed minded you are turning your cheek to anything on the contrary.  Your comments referring to the unemployed; are you aware that as a nation the current unemployment rate is 8.1%.  In addition, part time workers who desire full time is under 10%.  So if most cog figures hardly work as you say; than are you suggesting cog members comprise this number considerably?  It sounds like since you live at home with your parents and sibling that you are perhaps very young.  If so, it is typical for many youngsters who are starting out in the job force to not work much; however, people of all sorts of different ages make up the population of cog members.  Anyhow, a 30 hour work week at minimum wage still grosses above $1000 per month so I guess you assume all cog members work less than part time?

You continue to dance around the fact that they infact are millionares instead of just simply acknowledging it. Why?  Are you so closed minded that you block out evidence to suit yourself and cannot come to terms with why it is so and what the true agenda is?

About Big Shine Worldwide Inc

400 Frank W Burr Boulevard # 15

Teaneck, NJ07666-6810map

Business Categories

Big Shine Worldwide Inc in Teaneck, NJ is a private company categorized under Semiconductor Devices Manufacturers. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $5 to 10 million and employs a staff of approximately 10 to 19.

Products or Services: Advanced Semiconductor Devices, Ciclon Semiconductor Device, Power Semiconductor Devices, Semiconductor Devices Sze and Semiconductor Optoelectronic Devices. 

Mariposa
    Participant

@Shimon
    : I pulled this directly off of Manta below.  Registration is free.  This is for the BS in New Jersey….why don't you see for yourself.  The wiki sites and Big Shines official site show the different branches and connections.  Like I said, I also ran D & B's on the independent locations across the US.  I could not retrieve data for the overseas branches.  You can likewise look this up if you would open your mind a little and dared to see for yourself.  The pastors I am referring to are the pastors located at the major cities.  Yes, in some cases other churches have decons or missionaries running them so they are not the individuals I am referring to.  It seems that instead of looking at the facts, you enjoy arguing online.  I can see that you spend quite a bit of time making arguments with everyone who does not share your beliefs; however, by being so closed minded you are turning your cheek to anything on the contrary.  Your comments referring to the unemployed; are you aware that as a nation the current unemployment rate is 8.1%.  In addition, part time workers who desire full time is under 10%.  So if most cog figures hardly work as you say; than are you suggesting cog members comprise this number considerably?  It sounds like since you live at home with your parents and sibling that you are perhaps very young.  If so, it is typical for many youngsters who are starting out in the job force to not work much; however, people of all sorts of different ages make up the population of cog members.  Anyhow, a 30 hour work week at minimum wage still grosses above $1000 per month so I guess you assume all cog members work less than part time?

You continue to dance around the fact that they infact are millionares instead of just simply acknowledging it. Why?  Are you so closed minded that you block out evidence to suit yourself and cannot come to terms with why it is so and what the true agenda is?

About Big Shine Worldwide Inc

400 Frank W Burr Boulevard # 15

Teaneck, NJ07666-6810map

Business Categories

Big Shine Worldwide Inc in Teaneck, NJ is a private company categorized under Semiconductor Devices Manufacturers. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $5 to 10 million and employs a staff of approximately 10 to 19.

Products or Services: Advanced Semiconductor Devices, Ciclon Semiconductor Device, Power Semiconductor Devices, Semiconductor Devices Sze and Semiconductor Optoelectronic Devices. 

Mariposa
    Participant

Sorry the link didn't post correctly; but go to the link for manta.com on my earlier post.

Mariposa
    Participant

Sorry the link didn't post correctly; but go to the link for manta.com on my earlier post.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

That is a key point, loocpoc.  Moon went to jail for tax fraud.  Are the connections between the private sector companies and the religious organization up front and clear?  Is the money flowing from church tithing and contribution kept strictly seperate of private sector operations of Dong Il Lee, Jae Hoe Lee, and other WMSCOG "ministers" involved in Big Shine Worldwide, Inc?  Well, our Federal Government IRS inspectors should make that judgement …. let's see what they turn up.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

That is a key point, loocpoc.  Moon went to jail for tax fraud.  Are the connections between the private sector companies and the religious organization up front and clear?  Is the money flowing from church tithing and contribution kept strictly seperate of private sector operations of Dong Il Lee, Jae Hoe Lee, and other WMSCOG "ministers" involved in Big Shine Worldwide, Inc?  Well, our Federal Government IRS inspectors should make that judgement …. let's see what they turn up.

Simon
    Participant

So many things to address but it.is.actually telling that Denver has no bs.as.it has the pastor who teaches the other.pastors.

Simon
    Participant

So many things to address but it.is.actually telling that Denver has no bs.as.it has the pastor who teaches the other.pastors.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.