Pastors multimillionares

• Creator
    Topic
    Mariposa
    Participant

Unless I have not came across it yet; I wanted to point out that evidence has surfaced that our US pastors are multi-millionares.  For some coincidental reason, they seem to have businesses ranging from Big Shines to tow campanies.  In fact, I ran Dun & Bradstreet reports on their business' and their annual revenue ranges from $1.5 to close to $10 million per Big Shine.  Each pastor is listed as the CEO and these businesses are all located next to their perspective "Zion".  In addition to this, Jerusalem Temple in Korea must make around $50 billion per year in tithing since all 500 or so churches send their tithings there.  I am curious why and what "God" is using these funds for?  I mean, the local churches don't even provide food, coffee, creamer, sugar, school supplies, contruction parts, enhancement, etc. for themselves for Sabbath to function; instead members (some with very little money) provide all this.  Just a few thoughts…….

Truth
    Participant

thank you for bringing this forward. Jae hoon Lee is actually Don il Lees aka Daniel Lee son in New Jersey.

Jae ho Lee aka John Lee in L. A. Who is the financial officer of the nonprofit corporation of WMSCOG & also the President of Big Shine in Los Angeles. Jacob Lee is the Pastor in the Chicago church. These are facts.

Truth
    Participant

thank you for bringing this forward. Jae hoon Lee is actually Don il Lees aka Daniel Lee son in New Jersey.

Jae ho Lee aka John Lee in L. A. Who is the financial officer of the nonprofit corporation of WMSCOG & also the President of Big Shine in Los Angeles. Jacob Lee is the Pastor in the Chicago church. These are facts.

Truth
    Participant

You can find this information in Michelle’s complant against the church.

Truth
    Participant

You can find this information in Michelle’s complant against the church.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Not trying to spoil the party here but a lot of pastors are all about money. Wmscog just had a fabulous approach that would eventually yield them billion. Clever move on their part. Watch out for most of those televangelist. Mega churches scares the begees out of me. Don’t even know who is real anymore.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Not trying to spoil the party here but a lot of pastors are all about money. Wmscog just had a fabulous approach that would eventually yield them billion. Clever move on their part. Watch out for most of those televangelist. Mega churches scares the begees out of me. Don’t even know who is real anymore.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Not trying to spoil the party here but a lot of pastors are all about money. 

Completely agree.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Not trying to spoil the party here but a lot of pastors are all about money. 

Completely agree.

Stained
    Participant

I never knew a man

could tell so many lies

he had a different story

for every set of eyes.

How can he remember

who he's talkin' to?

'Cause I know it ain't me,

and I hope it isn't you.

Call it sickness gone.

Stained
    Participant

I never knew a man

could tell so many lies

he had a different story

for every set of eyes.

How can he remember

who he's talkin' to?

'Cause I know it ain't me,

and I hope it isn't you.

Call it sickness gone.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Wmscog pastor are hungry for money

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Wmscog pastor are hungry for money

Viewing 12 replies - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.