Pastors multimillionares

• Creator
    Topic
    Mariposa
    Participant

Unless I have not came across it yet; I wanted to point out that evidence has surfaced that our US pastors are multi-millionares.  For some coincidental reason, they seem to have businesses ranging from Big Shines to tow campanies.  In fact, I ran Dun & Bradstreet reports on their business' and their annual revenue ranges from $1.5 to close to $10 million per Big Shine.  Each pastor is listed as the CEO and these businesses are all located next to their perspective "Zion".  In addition to this, Jerusalem Temple in Korea must make around $50 billion per year in tithing since all 500 or so churches send their tithings there.  I am curious why and what "God" is using these funds for?  I mean, the local churches don't even provide food, coffee, creamer, sugar, school supplies, contruction parts, enhancement, etc. for themselves for Sabbath to function; instead members (some with very little money) provide all this.  Just a few thoughts…….

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

We are not accusing anyone or organization of wrongdoing.  But we think it important that members of WMSCOG fully understand other activites the top leaders are involved with.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

We are not accusing anyone or organization of wrongdoing.  But we think it important that members of WMSCOG fully understand other activites the top leaders are involved with.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

So many things to address but it.is.actually telling that Denver has no bs.as.it has the pastor who teaches the other.pastors.

One of the pastors and his wife had told the members that Big Shine had gone out of business.  The members later found out that the company had never gone out of business and the pastor and his wife were working for Big Shine all along.  Why did they lie to everyone if they had nothing to hide???  What are the possible reasons Shimon?

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

So many things to address but it.is.actually telling that Denver has no bs.as.it has the pastor who teaches the other.pastors.

One of the pastors and his wife had told the members that Big Shine had gone out of business.  The members later found out that the company had never gone out of business and the pastor and his wife were working for Big Shine all along.  Why did they lie to everyone if they had nothing to hide???  What are the possible reasons Shimon?

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

I am sure you have noticed Koreans really tend to suck at english grammar. I'd need to know exactly what the context was and what the exact words were.

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

I am sure you have noticed Koreans really tend to suck at english grammar. I'd need to know exactly what the context was and what the exact words were.

Simon
    Participant

I am talking about specifically the ones WMC sends over who never actually learn the language

Simon
    Participant

I am talking about specifically the ones WMC sends over who never actually learn the language

justasitis
    Participant

Perhaps the existence of a supposed viable and registered business is a way of providing Korean or other 'vistors' with work permits etc. that allows  people to stay in their host countries. From the websites and company accounts, Big Shine doesn't seem to me to be operating in a way that would generate them any income from sales.  

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Shimon,

This was as pastor and his wife.  Yes they speak English (even if it is with an accent).  When the members found out that they lied, the pastor had to admit to the congregation that he lied and actually stood up there and cried.  Why is it so hard for you to accept that he lied?  Do you think that members of the WMS leadership are incapable of lying?  Do you think that any of the leaders are actually perfect?

Emily
    Participant

justasitis wrote:

Perhaps the existence of a supposed viable and registered business is a way of providing Korean or other 'vistors' with work permits etc. that allows  people to stay in their host countries. From the websites and company accounts, Big Shine doesn't seem to me to be operating in a way that would generate them any income from sales.  

What company accounts?  And if they don't seem to be generating any income, then where is the money that is required to sustain a business coming from?

justasitis
    Participant

As far as I am aware, registered company accounts are available to be seen by anybody. Revenue does not have to be generated for a company to continue to 'offically' exist. It can still be a company even though it is not acually trading in anything, but it can still offically still have employees! I was just pointing out that there may be other reasons for a company to exist.

Emily
    Participant

justasitis wrote:

As far as I am aware, registered company accounts are available to be seen by anybody. Revenue does not have to be generated for a company to continue to 'offically' exist. It can still be a company even though it is not acually trading in anything, but it can still offically still have employees! I was just pointing out that there may be other reasons for a company to exist.

I'm not sure that it's legal to have a company just so that you can keep foreign employees in the country on work Visas.

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

Shimon,

This was as pastor and his wife.  Yes they speak English (even if it is with an accent). 

Even the Pastors seem they could use improvement that on its own… but below ..

When the members found out that they lied, the pastor had to admit to the congregation that he lied and actually stood up there and cried.  Why is it so hard for you to accept that he lied?  Do you think that members of the WMS leadership are incapable of lying?  Do you think that any of the leaders are actually perfect?

Well you never said they called him out and his reaction that is a horse of a different colour. And no I do not think they are incapable of lying. If you actually stated they called him out and how he responded that would be different.

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

justasitis wrote:

I'm not sure that it's legal to have a company just so that you can keep foreign employees in the country on work Visas.

I don't see why not? Especially as that would be unenforceable.  I would imagine it is more likely the reason would be so they could have secular jobs as they are required.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Just hang on, folks.  More interesting connections will be exposed soon …… follow the money …..

Shimon, you seem to be a nice person and sincere in your mistaken beliefs.  You will be disappointed and hurt when you wake up to the fraud you have been sucked into …. 

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

There are many many very wealthy "preachers of the Lord" that got very very wealthy "preaching" their "version" of the "Lord".  Of course, we all know of the billionaire Mr. Moon.  Also …. Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, etc etc …. You can legally build a huge fortune in the United States preachin' the Lord.  And the tax laws allow it …. AS LONG as the private side of the personal wealth building activity (IE Mr. Osteen's Book Publishing, etc) is handled properly.  That is why Mr. Osteen can claim no salary from the church.  That is why Dong Il Lee can claim (perhaps) that he takes little or no income as a "minister" in WMSCOG.  There are many many ways LEGALLY to build wealth using connections with a religious organization.  As long as those private activites are properly reported.

It is also legal for WMSCOG to collect "donations", "tithing" etc here is the USA and send money to Mom in Korea.  The Roman Catholic church sends money to Rome, etc ….. The good ole USA respects freedom of religion and believe me, some "religions" take BIG advantage of that!

Our Federal and State government tax auditors do, however, look closely at private activities connected to religious organizations.  Moon got caught crossing the line and spent time in jail for it.  Joyce Meyer has had tax troubles recently.  Jimmy Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart got caught dippin in the cookie jar, etc etc  

Sorry folks, it is possible for Mr. Lee's to be active with a private entity like Big Shine Worldwide, Inc., and still be a preachin' the word of the MOM.  It is possible that resident visa's were applied for and obtained through the business side of things.  It is very hard to get a resident visa by claiming you are needed here as a preacher man.  

Simon
    Participant

if you cannot get a visa for preaching freedom of religion doesn't exist

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm done coming to this site. I read the rules & regulations & there is way too much disrespect thrown around from people who claim to believe in a loving God. The excuse for the tactless behaviour is accepted because they "truly want to save the lost souls in this home wrecking cult." This is why many people don't want to be a "Christian." I hear it too often. Christians don't act Christ-like. I'm not a Christian, a Jew, an Elohist, & I'm **** sure not an Ahnian. That is extremely derogatory. How old are you people because as a whole, you act as if you're still in middle school. If you are, then it all makes sense. Either way, I'm through. God, given there is one, was genius to create walking black holes such as yourselves. At least in the COG I felt love & kindness. That doesn't exist here. Have a great time debating who's worshipping the proper God. In the end, you all may be wrong & I wonder who will do the teasing then.

genny
    Participant

Renita, that makes me so sad.  We are all humans, and as such we all make mistakes, and we are not full of graceful speech all the time.  Sometimes feelings get the better of us, unfortunately.  Christian, Jewish, "Elohist," or whatever, it doesn't matter–everyone is prone to do that.

I'm sorry you seem to sense that this behavior is coming from Christians in particular, but please remember that the many people here identify themselves as a variety of other faiths (or maybe none at all).

I'm also sorry that you are not sensing love and kindness here.  I do admit that some take more of a tough love approach, and although that may work with some listeners, it doesn't work with everyone.  Obviously, it's not what you needed.  I hope you will return, and when you do that you will feel a better sense of caring.

I like your signature, by the way.  It's a good reminder. 🙂

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.