CAN SOMEONE IN THIS GENERATION DIE, EVEN IF THEY CELEBRATED THE PASSOVER?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    WHOAMI
    Participant

I was at the other site, and I read a comment where someone asked Genny if anyone from the church that has celebrated the passover, has died and if so what did the church tell the members, because if the person died having the passover then what excuse could it give it's member, that the person had no faith?

I also read at the same site that a deacones died, and it was all kept quite, could this be true and is there any proof of it.  I personally believe in the passover because it is the word of GOD, even if i don't agree with the wms on somethings.

Also if we can not die having the passover, what about the people that walked with Ahnsanghong, back in the days, who also kept the passover.  Are they alive today, if so they must be like almost 100 yrs old.  I'm just saying!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I've read somewhere that  about 70% of the population in korea is a wmscog member, is this true or not? Anyway,since we have this video about members being protected physically by the P.O, do anyone have a video that proves them wrong? any recent disasters in korea? not that i'm wishing for one, im just looking for a counter measure so i can show it to my bro.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It’s like not telling the while truth. People ate protected by God through the po. We don’t know who the special 144,000 are so, hoping we are one of them, we say we were protected through PO. The video suggests everyone is protected but that’s not true.

genny
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

I've read somewhere that  about 70% of the population in korea is a wmscog member, is this true or not?

That can't be true.  The population of South Korea is approx. 50,000,000.  Even if all 1,750,000 members were in South Korea, that's less than 4%.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

It's like not telling the while truth. People ate protected by God through the po. We don't know who the special 144,000 are so, hoping we are one of them, we say we were protected through PO. The video suggests everyone is protected but that's not true.

Could we call that false advertising again?  Like when the stores advertise some fabulous deal and when you get to the store with the other hundreds of people trying to buy the item you find out they only had 5 available and you are out of luck.  They make them say so in the advertising now, "5 available at this price."  I think the WMSCOG should have a disclaimer in all their videos and studies too — "Only available to 144,000, and you will not know if you've got it until the end of the world."

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

genny wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

It's like not telling the while truth. People ate protected by God through the po. We don't know who the special 144,000 are so, hoping we are one of them, we say we were protected through PO. The video suggests everyone is protected but that's not true.

Could we call that false advertising again?  Like when the stores advertise some fabulous deal and when you get to the store with the other hundreds of people trying to buy the item you find out they only had 5 available and you are out of luck.  They make them say so in the advertising now, "5 available at this price."  I think the WMSCOG should have a disclaimer in all their videos and studies too — "Only available to 144,000, and you will not know if you've got it until the end of the world."

LOL. gotta love this one. just thinking about this disclaimer thing really happening made me laugh. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

genny wrote:

Elievalkyrie wrote:

I've read somewhere that  about 70% of the population in korea is a wmscog member, is this true or not?

That can't be true.  The population of South Korea is approx. 50,000,000.  Even if all 1,750,000 members were in South Korea, that's less than 4%.

Okay im very bad with numbers, so i am not understanding. Maybe somethings wrong with my question so let me rephrase that, 70% of Korean people are members of WMSCOG, is this true or not?

genny
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

Okay im very bad with numbers, so i am not understanding. Maybe somethings wrong with my question so let me rephrase that, 70% of Korean people are members of WMSCOG, is this true or not?

No that would be an even smaller percentage.

Maybe what you are trying to say is… Are 70% of the members of the WMSCOG Korean?

But I don't know the answer to that.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

They do say only the 144000 will not die physically. Its just in fine print. Very, very fine print.

Simon
    Participant

Fine print isn't legal any more in the United States we should sue them! LOL

Simon
    Participant

based on?

fedupmom
    Participant

This is only assumption, but i believe they base their numbers on the number of people they have baptised…Not accounting for those who may have chosen to stop going- since they are known for baptizing so quickly before many understand their doctrines etc.

Simon
    Participant

they base there reporting numbers (Here) on how many keep at least four serves a month and is baptisedbaptised

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

genny wrote:

Elievalkyrie wrote:

Maybe what you are trying to say is… Are 70% of the members of the WMSCOG Korean?

No, No. What I am asking is if majority of the Korean people are members of the WMSCOG or not?

fedupmom
    Participant

I read somewhere that 70 percent are Korean women, or Korean Americans. Maybe that's where you are getting the 70 percent from?

genny
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

genny wrote:

Elievalkyrie wrote:

No, No. What I am asking is if majority of the Korean people are members of the WMSCOG or not?

Then no, it has to be less than 4%, just taking the population of South Korea and the worldwide membership number given by the wmscog.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I see. Thanks Genny. Now for my next question, do you think someone can be divine, and not be a god? Because i've just read this Unification church news thing and it was stated there that they believe that Jesus was divine but not god.

emil
    Participant

LUV wrote:

here it see, the protection physically. http://youtu.be/eZmr5mVEGD8 the people in the video clearly state they survived, because of the power of the passover.

Honestly, I do believe in the passover, because Jesus said to do it, and because Jehovah also commanded it, I know I know, same God, but different age.  Anyway I believe in the passover, but since I decide to leave although they teach things from the bible, let it be known that I left because of things that were said or done, which I did not approve of, and No I don't think God would approve either! 

Did Jesus command the passover? Here is what my wmscog friend quotes: Mt 26:27-28

27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Apparently this is the command to keep the PO according to the wmscog. However, it was not the PO that Jesus was exhorting. It was on the occassion of the passover seder meal that Jesus offered the cup of the new covenant to his disciples. Check out the other gospels too for confirmation.

The wmscog also uses that passage to affirm that keeping the PO is essential for forgiveness of sins. But look carefully at the verse again. To me Jesus is saying the forgiveness of sins has come by the pouring out of his blood, not the drinking of it.

Then again look at what Jesus tells the rich young man who came to him with the eternal life question. Jesus lists out the important commandments. I don't see either the Sabbath or any passover command in the list.

Would appreciate if you can point out where exactly Jesus commanded the passover.

As regards Jehovah's command, it was for a different time and place and peoples. See Exodus 12:43-51. It is clear for whom the command was.

emil
    Participant

LUV wrote:

here it see, the protection physically. http://youtu.be/eZmr5mVEGD8 the people in the video clearly state they survived, because of the power of the passover.

Honestly, I do believe in the passover, because Jesus said to do it, and because Jehovah also commanded it, I know I know, same God, but different age.  Anyway I believe in the passover, but since I decide to leave although they teach things from the bible, let it be known that I left because of things that were said or done, which I did not approve of, and No I don't think God would approve either! 

Did Jesus command the passover? Here is what my wmscog friend quotes: Mt 26:27-28

27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Apparently this is the command to keep the PO according to the wmscog. However, it was not the PO that Jesus was exhorting. It was on the occassion of the passover seder meal that Jesus offered the cup of the new covenant to his disciples. Check out the other gospels too for confirmation.

The wmscog also uses that passage to affirm that keeping the PO is essential for forgiveness of sins. But look carefully at the verse again. To me Jesus is saying the forgiveness of sins has come by the pouring out of his blood, not the drinking of it.

Then again look at what Jesus tells the rich young man who came to him with the eternal life question. Jesus lists out the important commandments. I don't see either the Sabbath or any passover command in the list.

Would appreciate if you can point out where exactly Jesus commanded the passover.

As regards Jehovah's command, it was for a different time and place and peoples. See Exodus 12:43-51. It is clear for whom the command was.

emil
    Participant

LUV wrote:

sorry the post is duplicated. see below.

Stained
    Participant

LUV wrote:

Stained wrote:

Seriously ? The title of this thread befuddles me. In short here's the answer. YES. This isn't the last age or generation or church or whatever they call it. If one of them dies in there though they will play it down or play it off.

I think the person was asking since, according to the wmscog teaching that we are living in the last age,  does anyone who partake in the passover not die, BEFORE Father comes, because it is God's protection and they will live to witness that moment.

as Renita posted the 144,000 will not die, they will ascend to heaven and be transfromed in a twinklwe of an eye, but it's not because the wmscog says so, it's because it's wrtitten in bible and GOD said so!  The rest who obey God's commands will be the Great Multitude, who will die physically, suffer a little on earth before death, then ascend to heaven.

As it was written on another post, what I can not understand is that the 144,000 sealed   ( Revelation 7)

are from all the tribes of Israel, and the 144,000 DID NOT DEFILE themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure (Revelation 14: 3-5)

so if we read this literaly and not twist it, everyone else (all nations aka Great Multiude) will die, except for the chosen Israelites.  I dunno I'm no bible expert, just my thought.

Does anyone know what they say is the explantion for revelation 14:3-5, I never found out.

HI.  Hint: Nobody's coming and the 144,000 are JEWS from Israel.  Not Spiritual Jews as someone tried to BS me.  The old man said in his writings, if I remember correctly, that the New Jerusalem will come down out of Heaven 1000 years AFTER the end of the world.  Last I checked, the world ain't ended.  Even if it did tonight, we'd be a thousand years short.  TTYL.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.