CAN SOMEONE IN THIS GENERATION DIE, EVEN IF THEY CELEBRATED THE PASSOVER?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    WHOAMI
    Participant

I was at the other site, and I read a comment where someone asked Genny if anyone from the church that has celebrated the passover, has died and if so what did the church tell the members, because if the person died having the passover then what excuse could it give it's member, that the person had no faith?

I also read at the same site that a deacones died, and it was all kept quite, could this be true and is there any proof of it.  I personally believe in the passover because it is the word of GOD, even if i don't agree with the wms on somethings.

Also if we can not die having the passover, what about the people that walked with Ahnsanghong, back in the days, who also kept the passover.  Are they alive today, if so they must be like almost 100 yrs old.  I'm just saying!

Simon
    Participant

LUV wrote:

@Simon, PEACE,  שלום my brother lol, just wanted to comment on what you wrote and maybe, perhaps, they said that other churches might start using fathers name, because at that time no one was suppose to know about the NCPCOG

OR THE http://WWW.COGJW.ORG, the other little branch that split from them, because we all know they use fathers pictures in their website and put up his sermons,( check it out)  so this was said before the cat came out of the hat! TADA!!! or shall I say "BUSTED"

AND they would use fathers name because he is dead, and not mother's cuz she's alive and she can take them to court for IDENTITY THEFT!!!!

Use fathers name yep not mothers as i said  LOL ID theft

Simon
    Participant

Because its the "wrong passover"

LUV
    Participant

Hal wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

No

How so? They celebrated Pesach and HagHaMatzo.. They broke unleavened bread and had wine (I was at the sedar)…

DUH! HAL, They didn't do it GANGNAM STYLE!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Because your pesach and their po are different. We already this discussion..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Ok, so stop acting like you don’t understand they’re different and all “holier than thou”

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Ok, so stop acting like you don't understand they're different and all "holier than thou"

LOL. Yep, I agree with this one. Last time you told me "I speak fluent Hebrew, do you?" You are acting pompous Hal and you shouldn't. You're almost like a pharisee in my book. So full of knowledge, so lacking in wisdom. LOL.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Agreed up until knowledge versus wisdom. I never understood what that meant.

Stained
    Participant

Seriously ? The title of this thread befuddles me. In short here’s the answer. YES. This isn’t the last age or generation or church or whatever they call it. If one of them dies in there though they will play it down or play it off.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

But people HAVE to die in their truth. Because they teach the 144000 is a literal number. The great multitude is everyone else who died. This is what they told me. Whoever doesn’t die is the 144000. The po protects everyone spiritually but only the 144000 physicallly.

Stained
    Participant

The end of preaching. Yeyyyy !

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Agreed up until knowledge versus wisdom. I never understood what that meant.

Renita, let me just give this simple analogy. Knowledge is like knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing that you can't mix it in a fruit salad.

But ofcourse if YOU eat a fruit salad with tomatoes on it, that would totally eradicate my point. LoL. What I was trying to say that Hal seems like a pharisee, knowing all the laws and right translations, but it's like the wisdom is not in him because he's not aware of the truth. Anyway, who am I to judge right? Maybe I'm just counter attacking since he started it first. Hehe.

LUV
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Seriously ? The title of this thread befuddles me. In short here's the answer. YES. This isn't the last age or generation or church or whatever they call it. If one of them dies in there though they will play it down or play it off.

I think the person was asking since, according to the wmscog teaching that we are living in the last age,  does anyone who partake in the passover not die, BEFORE Father comes, because it is God's protection and they will live to witness that moment.

as Renita posted the 144,000 will not die, they will ascend to heaven and be transfromed in a twinklwe of an eye, but it's not because the wmscog says so, it's because it's wrtitten in bible and GOD said so!  The rest who obey God's commands will be the Great Multitude, who will die physically, suffer a little on earth before death, then ascend to heaven.

As it was written on another post, what I can not understand is that the 144,000 sealed   ( Revelation 7)

are from all the tribes of Israel, and the 144,000 DID NOT DEFILE themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure (Revelation 14: 3-5)

so if we read this literaly and not twist it, everyone else (all nations aka Great Multiude) will die, except for the chosen Israelites.  I dunno I'm no bible expert, just my thought.

Does anyone know what they say is the explantion for revelation 14:3-5, I never found out.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Since I was a newly recruit, I never got to a part about that verse. I'll try asking my brother about it. Since I knew only yesterday that they already had 1.7 million members, I was really thinking that they only have a small group of followers and would stop recruiting once they have 144,000 followers.

Because whenever the 144,000 topic comes out, my brother always say "We, who knows the truth, will join god in heaven in the end of the days. We are the 144,000." Maybe he doesn't also know that they already gone out of their prescribed limit. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

They say, they meaning everyone, all 1.7 mill, “we are the 144000.” Its like me saying “I am an electro magnetic enginerr” though I am not. I keep telling myself that so I won’t forget what I’m working toward. Living the part before getting the part. Idk if he understands that the 144000 is a literal number or if he does but calls himself part of the 144000 as living the part before getting the part.

I say this because the wmscog teaches it is a literal number. There’s no rounding or finding a way to satisfy the remaining 1.5 mil members.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

…The po protects everyone spiritually but only the 144000 physicallly.

Is this new?  Because they are always talking about being physically protected from disasters.  Have you seen that video of theirs that has people talking about surviving different disasters (including a car crash) "because they kept the Passover"?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I really have to ask his opinion about this, maybe he's available tomorrow. I have to make him answer first so I can make a smooth move. 

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Is this new?  Because they are always talking about being physically protected from disasters.  Have you seen that video of theirs that has people talking about surviving different disasters (including a car crash) "because they kept the Passover"?

its what I was always taught, the PO is physical for the 144000 (it CANprotect the GM at times but only gaurenteed to the last for the 1440000

LUV
    Participant

genny wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

WOW!! your right Genny, I saw that video, it's in here somewhere, looks like things are changing, when there is a video out there that says otherwise….unless of course different locations are teaching different things. http://youtu.be/KZjJpxUBAJo here is one of the versions, but it's funny how they say Jesus blood saves us, should it not be Ahnshanghong's name (claimed), and no I don't want to hear that jesus and ash are the same, so what so was Jehovah and we call Jesus, by his name in the age of the son, so now it's suppose to be the age of the holy spirit, so call the name of the H.S in this age. I will find the other video and post it. This one is a new one, but does not quite imply the physicaly protection like the other one.

Simon
    Participant

LUV wrote:

genny wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

WOW!! your right Genny, I saw that video, it's in here somewhere, looks like things are changing, when there is a video out there that says otherwise….unless of course different locations are teaching different things. http://youtu.be/KZjJpxUBAJo here is one of the versions, but it's funny how they say Jesus blood saves us, should it not be Ahnshanghong's name (claimed), and no I don't want to hear that jesus and ash are the same, so what so was Jehovah and we call Jesus, by his name in the age of the son, so now it's suppose to be the age of the holy spirit, so call the name of the H.S in this age. I will find the other video and post it. This one is a new one, but does not quite imply the physicaly protection like the other one.

It isn't a change in doctirne it is double think

LUV
    Participant

here it see, the protection physically. http://youtu.be/eZmr5mVEGD8 the people in the video clearly state they survived, because of the power of the passover.

Honestly, I do believe in the passover, because Jesus said to do it, and because Jehovah also commanded it, I know I know, same God, but different age.  Anyway I believe in the passover, but since I decide to leave although they teach things from the bible, let it be known that I left because of things that were said or done, which I did not approve of, and No I don't think God would approve either! 

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.