CAN SOMEONE IN THIS GENERATION DIE, EVEN IF THEY CELEBRATED THE PASSOVER?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    WHOAMI
    Participant

I was at the other site, and I read a comment where someone asked Genny if anyone from the church that has celebrated the passover, has died and if so what did the church tell the members, because if the person died having the passover then what excuse could it give it's member, that the person had no faith?

I also read at the same site that a deacones died, and it was all kept quite, could this be true and is there any proof of it.  I personally believe in the passover because it is the word of GOD, even if i don't agree with the wms on somethings.

Also if we can not die having the passover, what about the people that walked with Ahnsanghong, back in the days, who also kept the passover.  Are they alive today, if so they must be like almost 100 yrs old.  I'm just saying!

emil
    Participant

I believe it was the passover seder. I think the seder is on the eve of the passover. I suppose Hal could elaborate a bit on the difference between the passover and the seder. I could be completely mistaken.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

He actually does command to drink it not just then but also in John 6

I don't dispute that. What I dispute is the wmscog claim to call it the PO and then say nobody but them does that.

Yeah, it should be pointed out that they are not the only ones that celebrates the new covenant but they are just the only one that calls it the PO and other people celebrating it is just called it Lord's Supper or some other name. So when they said that the PO was abolished and IF it was really the NEW covenant, then we shouldn't have seen people in modern times celebrating the "bread eating, wine drinking" stuff.

Stained
    Participant

LUV wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Explain what the last supper is, what po jesus was talking about, and how they are not the same.

the lord's supper, or the last supper, is just another way to say passover, they all come to the same conculsion, Jesus eating with his disciples at the table, with the bread & wine.  In the bible  The lord's supper is used as a title, but the passage is about the passover.  The famous painting of Jesus eating with the 12 is called the last supper. The passover in the O.T. was celebrated by scarificing  a 1 yr old male lamb without defect, in the N.T. he (Jesus) is the Lamb of the lord, who is also without defect, therefore perfect, and the sacrifice. The P/O he spoke of was the new covenant.  He made things easier for us to follow him. 

I found this article, on the passover, interesting: http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/RA/k/1144/What-Is-Passover-Anyway.htm

it answer my question as to, if I'm not in a church, how can I keep the passover. This gave me hope, because like I said I do believe in the P/O.

http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?search=the+last+supper&searchtype=all&version1=31&language1=en&spanbegin=1&spanend=73

Prepare for: A Rood Awakening !  This guy is amazing ! To me anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnFzVTuO5WM&playnext=1&list=PL2318169D91BA981D&feature=results_main 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWCEmKGQF_U&playnext=1&list=PLD600CBC5F8A02DF0&feature=results_main 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggCEPiNDooo&playnext=1&list=PLCF34842D1406127A&feature=results_main 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTdAeCPoifk&playnext=1&list=SP800E3A7D1DB4FC69 

He knows his stuff, whether you agree with him or not.  But I kinda trust him because it seems he did spend a great deal of his life seeking the real truth from the source. 

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

You might wanna double check on this Rood guy. I remembered something about him predicting the return of the messiah a while ago, so I did a quick search and came up with this. Note that I haven't done any in depth research on the guy, but…

Michael John Rood and his ministry called Rood Awakenings has been around for a long time in different forms. Originally part of a dangerous anti-deity of Jesus, free love cult named the Way International. Michael Rood became the darling of the Prophecy Club radio program and the prophetic ministry circuit in 2000 when he announced that Messiah would return at the feast of Tabernacles 2000.

Unlike Judah, Rood has not claimed the position of Prophet but routinely sets dates which do not come to pass, much in the same fashion as one of his mentors, Herbert W. Armstrong did. Many of Rood's most adamant supporters are former members of the Worldwide Church of God (WWCOG) a notorious antisemitic false prophecy cult derived from the Millerites. Rood's Doctrine is extremely similar to the WWCOG mixed with the teachings of the Way. He has become popular in large part to his ear tickling Ephraimite support which appeals to Gentiles who have no identity in Y'shua and wish to be part of Israel after the flesh.

Simon
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

He actually does command to drink it not just then but also in John 6

I don't dispute that. What I dispute is the wmscog claim to call it the PO and then say nobody but them does that.

Yeah, it should be pointed out that they are not the only ones that celebrates the new covenant but they are just the only one that calls it the PO and other people celebrating it is just called it Lord's Supper or some other name. So when they said that the PO was abolished and IF it was really the NEW covenant, then we shouldn't have seen people in modern times celebrating the "bread eating, wine drinking" stuff.

Actually no if their doctrine on Passover is true "eating bread and drinking wine" stuff would NOT be keeping the New Covenant, if 1/14 matters then 1/14 maters.  The foot washing ceremony would also have to be kept if their doctrine is true, there is a lot more to WMSCOG doctrine than bread and wine and that is their point, valid or not.

Stained
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

You might wanna double check on this Rood guy. I remembered something about him predicting the return of the messiah a while ago, so I did a quick search and came up with this. Note that I haven't done any in depth research on the guy, but…

Michael John Rood and his ministry called Rood Awakenings has been around for a long time in different forms. Originally part of a dangerous anti-deity of Jesus, free love cult named the Way International. Michael Rood became the darling of the Prophecy Club radio program and the prophetic ministry circuit in 2000 when he announced that Messiah would return at the feast of Tabernacles 2000.

Unlike Judah, Rood has not claimed the position of Prophet but routinely sets dates which do not come to pass, much in the same fashion as one of his mentors, Herbert W. Armstrong did. Many of Rood's most adamant supporters are former members of the Worldwide Church of God (WWCOG) a notorious antisemitic false prophecy cult derived from the Millerites. Rood's Doctrine is extremely similar to the WWCOG mixed with the teachings of the Way. He has become popular in large part to his ear tickling Ephraimite support which appeals to Gentiles who have no identity in Y'shua and wish to be part of Israel after the flesh.

Yeah, he strongly rejects the teachings of that original church he was part of back in the day.  As for predictions, I know that he was taken way out of context on purpose a couple of times by persons that had something against him.  He addresses this stuff in his videos.  Problem is he has soooo many I can't remember where to direct you.  My favs are Jonah Code, Spring Feasts, Fall Feasts and Solomons Temple.  Lots more, if nothing else, it's very interesting.  He did not say The Lord would return in 2000.  That was a straight up lie.  Check his vids out for yourself.  I think if nothing else, he's pretty close.

Simon
    Participant

How do we know he isn't doing what WMSCOG is doing?

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

How do we know he isn't doing what WMSCOG is doing?

Well, most of his videos are backed up with on the scene evidence.  Like I said though, if nothing else, it's entertaining.  He knows his stuff.

Simon
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Simon wrote:

based on?

Talking to an ex member. Several churches have closed shop including those in NYC proper and several in New England. More than likely the church is losing members and not getting enough "fruits" from recruiting.

The number of Zions in my area have more than tripled. 

Simon
    Participant

I wouldn't know I know they won't open one for only a few people though, they like to make them travel to the nearest one  before they rent a space in a city.

Simon
    Participant

yeah 70 is more than mine had (at four services a month the count they wanted to get to decide on a building)

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Stained wrote:

LUV wrote:

Stained wrote:

Seriously ? The title of this thread befuddles me. In short here's the answer. YES. This isn't the last age or generation or church or whatever they call it. If one of them dies in there though they will play it down or play it off.

I think the person was asking since, according to the wmscog teaching that we are living in the last age,  does anyone who partake in the passover not die, BEFORE Father comes, because it is God's protection and they will live to witness that moment.

as Renita posted the 144,000 will not die, they will ascend to heaven and be transfromed in a twinklwe of an eye, but it's not because the wmscog says so, it's because it's wrtitten in bible and GOD said so!  The rest who obey God's commands will be the Great Multitude, who will die physically, suffer a little on earth before death, then ascend to heaven.

As it was written on another post, what I can not understand is that the 144,000 sealed   ( Revelation 7)

are from all the tribes of Israel, and the 144,000 DID NOT DEFILE themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure (Revelation 14: 3-5)

so if we read this literaly and not twist it, everyone else (all nations aka Great Multiude) will die, except for the chosen Israelites.  I dunno I'm no bible expert, just my thought.

Does anyone know what they say is the explantion for revelation 14:3-5, I never found out.

HI.  Hint: Nobody's coming and the 144,000 are JEWS from Israel.  Not Spiritual Jews as someone tried to BS me.  The old man said in his writings, if I remember correctly, that the New Jerusalem will come down out of Heaven 1000 years AFTER the end of the world.  Last I checked, the world ain't ended.  Even if it did tonight, we'd be a thousand years short.  TTYL.

Actually it is not Jews it is Israelites, and it is unlikely literal seeing as nothing else in revelation is

Ummm, as per who ?  Who said none of it is literal ?  BTW NOBODY'S COMING, NOBODY ! Using that it has a spiritual meaning crap argument is how they make up their own stories and turn people into sheeple.  25 Days and preaching is over. 

Simon
    Participant

as per the bible

Stained
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Simon wrote:

based on?

Talking to an ex member. Several churches have closed shop including those in NYC proper and several in New England. More than likely the church is losing members and not getting enough "fruits" from recruiting.

Amen to that Halster. 

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

as per the bible

Boulderdash.

Simon
    Participant

not at all

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

not at all

Hogwash

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

not at all

Flapdoodle

Simon
    Participant

still not at all and I hope flapdoodle isn’t as perverted as it sounds

God my love
    Participant

Yes above all the member in this forum is telling truth. 1) Many church member who keep Passover are dead now. 2) church never let know any member who is dead. 3) church always says if we keep passover we will not get in any accident, father & mother will save us. 4) If some one dies only church leaders will know.5) every thing is organise very secretly. 6) I saw  IRS form in this site it was mention church Spend money for the funeral but this is not true church never spend any money. I have been to funeral four times while I was at church. 

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.