CAN SOMEONE IN THIS GENERATION DIE, EVEN IF THEY CELEBRATED THE PASSOVER?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    WHOAMI
    Participant

I was at the other site, and I read a comment where someone asked Genny if anyone from the church that has celebrated the passover, has died and if so what did the church tell the members, because if the person died having the passover then what excuse could it give it's member, that the person had no faith?

I also read at the same site that a deacones died, and it was all kept quite, could this be true and is there any proof of it.  I personally believe in the passover because it is the word of GOD, even if i don't agree with the wms on somethings.

Also if we can not die having the passover, what about the people that walked with Ahnsanghong, back in the days, who also kept the passover.  Are they alive today, if so they must be like almost 100 yrs old.  I'm just saying!

Simon
    Participant

You’re contradicting yourself

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Where? Are you referring to the funeral statements?

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

You're contradicting yourself

You must understand that God my love is not from the US of A. In his/her country, most members would know each other personally long before they became wmscog members. Though it is the intention of the church to keep the wraps on deaths among members, it is not hard to envisage that members do know about it and attend the funerals. God my love SEEMS to be contradicting him/herself only because we fail to understand that the list of points mentioned are the intentions of the leaders, while the final point is an action of a member. Besides, you also ignore the possibility that God my love could well have been a leader too.

Stained
    Participant

Could the person who started this thread with this ridiculous question seriously have been serious ?  Every person in the history of the world has died, except those of us that are still alive; how's that for evidence ?  How can anyone believe any of this fuckin' Bullshit ?

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Could the person who started this thread with this ridiculous question seriously have been serious ?  Every person in the history of the world has died, except those of us that are still alive; how's that for evidence ?  How can anyone believe any of this fuckin' Bullshit ?

ahhh, the voice of truth has returned, well said all knowing one

Love
    Participant

Yes God my love was a LEADER of WMSCOG I know him well, I have carried some dead bodies of Member who died by hanging (suicide), who died by natural death, who died by Accident, who died by gang fight. I won't tell lie because I know the truth I was LEADER too. I have many secret of WMSCOG because I was there for many years.

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Stained wrote:

ahhh, the voice of truth has returned, well said all knowing one

Harry ! How goes it man ?  Missed you @ the last counsel meeting.  It's getting good Bro. 

emil
    Participant

Stained is right on multiple counts.

1. The so-called passover of the wmscog is not passover as defined by scripture

2. Scripture itself does not promise immortality to our human bodies either by celebrating a passover as scripture defines it (whether OT or NT) or even by celebrating what the WMSCOG calls passover.

3. As Love and God my love have stated, anecdotal evidence points to the fact that wmscog members have died after celebrating passover in the wmscog.

This is a fake church with fake doctrine. Come out of her, people.

Stained
    Participant

emil wrote:

Stained is right on multiple counts.

1. The so-called passover of the wmscog is not passover as defined by scripture

2. Scripture itself does not promise immortality to our human bodies either by celebrating a passover as scripture defines it (whether OT or NT) or even by celebrating what the WMSCOG calls passover.

3. As Love and God my love have stated, anecdotal evidence points to the fact that wmscog members have died after celebrating passover in the wmscog.

This is a fake church with fake doctrine. Come out of her, people.

What good is a "Passover" with these fools ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNkkko4vlBs     <

Religious Hats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE    <

Religion

Sarah2013
    Participant

Rubbish. They offer no real salvation.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My goodness, I keep learning about the members committing suicide..

Simon
    Participant

I do know two and four aren’t true here

still unsure how has been to a funeral if there are none

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I saw  IRS form in this site it was mention church Spend money for the funeral but this is not true church never spend any money. I have been to funeral four times while I was at church. 

The church hasn't spent any money on the funerals.. Going to a funeral doesn't mean the church paid for it.. You're doing a shitty job at being an ass. You just look stupid.

Simon
    Participant

You’re being an ass not me

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I do know two and four aren't true here

still unsure how has been to a funeral if there are none

He is speaking about his zion in his country. I can easily believe it can be true that the leaders did not want to let death of members be known to other members.

At the same time, in his country it is impossible for them to hide such things because the news spreads that such-n-such person died. Where did he say there are no funerals? All he says is that the information was sought to be kept under wraps within the zion while the funeral would still happen in their scoiety. You need to take time to understand other cultures if your are to understand what Love and God my love post over here.

Simon
    Participant

We are talking about events in wmscog not outside of it so it should be explicitly stated as such

And also shouldn’t speak in a universal tone rather than local

Lastly I cant know jack shit about someones culture if they keep every last detail secret

Simon
    Participant

It’s not that someone is bad for leaving details out just a need for clarification shouldn’t be offensive.

Love
    Participant

As your User Id is <strong style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’, ‘Lucida Grande’, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>YoMomma SoFat, your Brain is also just fat as my *** . any body can comment in this forum every one has right to speak, but every one is not given Authority to use abuse word mind it. what I believe christain never use vulgar words. I am not against the church member, but I am against WMSCOG teaching which was changed time to time because there are lot's of mistake you have never seen. 

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

So, my friend sofat do some exercise to become slim, so that your mind will come to track and know every thing. Keep on reading scripture you will know the true love of Almighty GOD. don't blame me I am right or wrong it's my experience I was a leader for many years and I have spend my 6 years life in a true manner. well we can discuss in telephone also, we chat on skype also, just don't believe in any person in the forum but you research what they say.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

emil
    Participant

@Simon – I did not say that your post was offensive. I was just helping to sort out your misunderstanding of God my love's post.

Now this whole thread has become choatic. Renita posted a remark. Obviously she is either siding with Simon's view or the view of Love and God my love. Unfortunately both sides seem to be offended. It is sad but oddly funny too.

Simon
    Participant

I think she was siding with noone as there was confusion not dispute and she turned it into one :/

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.