Is Sunday Christian or Catholic?

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

“From this same Catholic Church you have accepted your Sunday, and that Sunday, as the Lord’s day, she has handed down as a tradition; and the entire Protestant world has accepted it as tradition, for you have not an iota of Scripture to establish it. Therefore that which you have accepted as your rule of faith, in­adequate as it of course is, as well as your Sunday, you have accepted on the authority of the Roman Catholic Church” (D.B. Ray;">The Papal Controversy, p. 179, 1892).

Simon
    Participant

but they are the ones who made the term not you

Sarah2013
    Participant

Of course they are the ones and the reason they did goes back to Satan, Period.

Simon
    Participant

they don't believe that it does

Sarah2013
    Participant

Other religion in spite of who you think inspired them do not consider themselves satanist. My point is very transparent. You can fight for them all you want, in the end, we will agree to disagree on that subject. Any true believer knows this to be true.

Go on YouTube and listen to many former satanist, now Christians confession. It is what it is.

Simon
    Participant

your point is wrong

Liberty
    Participant

The wmscog seemed to describe anyone who didn't worship God as a Satanist. To them, "General Christians," are Satanists, they just don't realize it.

I used to believe this 100% when I was a member. Afterall, it does say in Revelations that we will all worship the Beast. Now that I'm out of the wmscog, I still wonder what that means.

If you don't worship God the "correct" way, does it mean you are a Satanist? The thing is- well, is there even a correct way? I wonder how the bible would define this.

I have also heard the theory that Smurf mentioned before. I always found it interesting.

Simon
    Participant

if one wants to use satanist to mean one who does the will of satan then every nonchristian is a satanist

if one wants to use satanist to mean one who worships satan then every theist who isn't a christian is as satanist.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, that is what Wmscog says and I will get to that. However, direct worship of satan and an indirect worship, if that is how it is seen, is completely different. Their claim is that they are the true Church – no such thing. There is no true Church to that respect. If Jesus is God and the mediator between God and man and you are a follower of that Bible, then you are a Christian and a follower of Jesus Christ. I have always made it clear in my post that not all church leaders or the like are sincerely worshipping God. And even at that I do not see them as satanist. Satanisim is a direct act of which, the bible is nothing to them. It is their choice who they claim as deity. It is our choice who we also claim as deity. Now how God chooses to judge that will be known in the end.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Once again, Simon….. Do some research on this debate. New age belief is not to be mixed with satanism. You are choosing to do that for whatever reason only known to you. Calling a stone your god is not the same as calling lucifer/satan your god. Now if it is the origin who are debating then do so. As in what may or may not have inspired such. Again, some people worship lucifer/satan directly. If you feel Christians are making this up then by all means suit yourself.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Every non-Christian is not even close to a satanist. Read all my comments to this respect. It is not likely.

Simon
    Participant

yes Sarah every theist who doesn't worship Jehovah/Jesus unwittingly worships Satan this is fact

Sarah2013
    Participant

So everyone who does not worship God has sold their souls to the devil literally? They have participated in human sacrifice literally? They have made allegiance to Satan literally? They have participated in promoting in all subliminal ways the devils goals? They have drank human blood? They have summoned demons? I can go on and on. That belief that anyone who is not Christian is a Satanist, is 100 percent inaccurate.

Direct worship is knowing, intentionally accepting Satan as your deity. What is so hard for you to see. Not every member of a Christ following church will make it to heaven. Same way some who do not go to church, yet believe, will make it on that day. However, anyone who knowingly and intentionally accepts SATAN as their god, is different from the one who doesn’t.

I am speaking of Real Satanic Worship in the real sense of it and not who is sinning or doing evil. If your debate is on Satan inspired then keep it at that , don’t mix the two.

Simon
    Participant

you keep shifting the goal post`

Sarah2013
    Participant

Show me, simon, where I shifted the goal post. I have maintained what I said. Go back and read over this debate and see if I have not been consistent. You need to understand the difference between claiming satan as lord/god and not being a Christian, they are not the same. My original comment to all this was when I said that even satanist deserve a chance. You then decided to tell me satanist and atheism are the same and I said they are not. The rest is history. I have done years of research on this very issue, and I still can’t see how they are the same.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow, a lot was said since I last logged on.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol!

KF
    Participant

Satanism begins with atheism

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smurf Wote:

About satanist being atheists: I heard there’s even an atheist church established three months ago or so, which in my opinion defeats the whole purpose of atheism :))) As to satanists some of them are held in the dark, but yes, satanist know they worship satan. They all know what the Baphomet stands for – the scape goat, the fall guy… they believe he was wrongfully condemned, that he’s actually the good guy. That God was holding us prisoners and Lucifer freed us. Just as the legend of Prometheus, who brought fire to mankind but was punished for it… yet he only wanted us to progress…

Sarah wrote:

Smurf, this is the point I have been trying to express to Simon. Atheist believe there is no deity, even though I can’t see why cause all we have to do is step outside and look around. Things didn’t just evolve as some may think, and even if it did, there is an originating core point.

As for atheist having a church, it means they believe in something after all even if that something is nothingness. So at the end of the day, we can say all believe in something regardless of what it is or isn’t. However, the belief that atheist hold is that their is no God whatsoever.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Kim this means you and Simon hold the same school of thought. If that is true then it is no longer atheism. A non believer doesn’t mean they are worshipping lucifer directly or even doing so at that. It simply means they do not believe any God/god exist. Now, when they decide a God exist, they then choose what or who they want to believe and at that point they are what they believe. So it still makes my point valid that a satanist is directly accepting to worship satan.

Even ex satanist, now born again Christians can tell you this truth. Most of these fact have come from their own mouths.

KF
    Participant

No Sarah, I got that from here,  http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121123154626AAN3U5f

seems to be a divison of opinions.  According to this you are both right. 

Viewing 20 replies - 301 through 320 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.