Is Sunday Christian or Catholic?

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

“From this same Catholic Church you have accepted your Sunday, and that Sunday, as the Lord’s day, she has handed down as a tradition; and the entire Protestant world has accepted it as tradition, for you have not an iota of Scripture to establish it. Therefore that which you have accepted as your rule of faith, in­adequate as it of course is, as well as your Sunday, you have accepted on the authority of the Roman Catholic Church” (D.B. Ray;">The Papal Controversy, p. 179, 1892).

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Actually it does, So you belive in the sabbath which is saturday, then I would like other's point of view. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

and I'm not claiming to be Godly by this.  You keep missing the point, and keep twisting it that is why we have a hard time communicating.  if you preach the truth then you cannot have any falsehood.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

For me, it could very well be Saturday. Granted, it still does not negate the fact that mixing truth with lies is still false. Christians have always debated whether it is Saturday or Sunday. But we miss it, You really think the real God is going to say, “you son, or daughter is going to hell because you worshipped me on Saturday or Sunday.” I doubt that. However, it will be complete damnation to all who added to the Bible. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah2013
    Participant

No. I am not missing the point. You are. I can set up a church building, gather some followers, observer all the Old Testament feast, get someone to play God, get someone to write a book, distort this book to my benefit, gather some truths from the bible, distort the meaning of the complex biblical passages and get people to follow me like Zombies. That my friend can be done and it is called deceit.

Half truth, if all truth is not truth at all. I am 100 percent sure of what God has revealed to me and not on the fence one bit.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah Actually he will, I see you take lightly the words of God.  Those who violate the sabbath hate him.  That is his words, I think people who hate god are not worthy to have salvation in His eyes.  So that does put you in a bind, whether I have the truth or not, in this forum that is not the subject.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Glad you said that….. Only, wmscog isn’t God inspired but something else. May I go to hell if I am wrong. That’s how certain I know.

Sarah2013
    Participant

My dear, I study the word and thanks to wmscog. I found out how real he is and I don’t mean ahng and Zhang.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

For me, it could very well be Saturday. Granted, it still does not negate the fact that mixing truth with lies is still false. Christians have always debated whether it is Saturday or Sunday. But we miss it, You really think the real God is going to say, "you son, or daughter is going to hell because you worshipped me on Saturday or Sunday." I doubt that. However, it will be complete damnation to all who added to the Bible. ๐Ÿ™‚

Uh…If saturday is the true day keeping sunday is adding.. Ithink you forgot your medication today.. your not thinking straight.:)

Sarah2013
    Participant

The teachings of wmscog can do one of two things to an exit member: it will either mess them up mentally to where they no longer want to hear about God or cause them to become dependant on the Bible whereby God reveals his divine wisdom and power to them. And by that I don’t mean speaking in tongues or the like. I mean the real wisdom of God. He will show you might and great things of this sick world.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thanks for the medication comment. That’s quite ok if you want to say those things to me. I like such remarks.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

So I will understand through your lack of proof to your faith, you do not have the truth, so basically you are blind and you want to help the blind out of WMS.  So you want me to atleast get you a seeing eye dog? I think that will help you.

Simon
    Participant

Sabbath alone isn’t a particularly wonderful argument for discerning truth many churches keep it (feasts too) without any input from wms or sda just realization studying scripture. if wmscog is correct you can’t understand scripture without ahnsahnghong how do theyreach the same conclusion?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Well Sabbath has been around for a long time, The sda realized it and so have many churches these days. 

The bible does testify that it is only God who can reveal scripture, also just because we say people are blind to the knowledge of the bible doesn't mean everything.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Also the point of the sabbath is there is a true worship day or way if you want to put it.  The true chruch must have all the commands of God.  one command that is wrong does decide if it is true or false.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Funny, mate. Look at how delusional what you are saying is. You are pointing out that since Sabbath may be the right worship day and Protestants or the like, came out of the Catholic Church – taking teachings made up by man that they are not worshipping God. Yet, you are going to a church made up by a bunch of people claiming a woman who is god, in korea, is in their midst. is that not an idol? My dear, are you even awake? Wake up and see that you are pointing out the things happening in your church indirectly. You add some truth, as you have been taught and distort the rest.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yes many churches do keep the sabbath now a days.  Not all keep it correctly, but some do.  It is a starting point though, So we can conclude then the ones who don't keep it as false, so that takes away 90% of the christian denominations. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Give me that scripture in it’s entirety where God says he will reveal scripture with ahng and Zhang from Korea. And please don’t tell me it is prophetic. The bible has been so abused and people are so blinded by this.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Thanks simon for speaking rationally, I hope you do understand that I am by no means trying to preach to you about Father or Mother but trying to find out what you guys believe is the true church or beliefs.  I think sarah is just bent on saying we are false, which i never said we are true in this particular forum. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

No we cannot. Once again, Jesus never mentioned that the sabbath day observance was the way to Salvation but He alone. HE ALONE. FAITH IN HIS NAME. THAT HE IS GOD. Then comes love which entails how and what you do in your life time. That is why we will all be judged by him. If you love God sincerely you will try to refrain from the occasion of sin. We will all have positions in heaven, each believer according to what they accomplished on earth, and that is where the works (like acts of the apostles did) comes in. The works you believe you are doing now. Even angels (sorry we are not angels either) have positions. Do you guys think God is stupid. My goodness.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I am answering your questions but you are yet still trying to use the same deceptive control.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.