Is Sunday Christian or Catholic?

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

“From this same Catholic Church you have accepted your Sunday, and that Sunday, as the Lord’s day, she has handed down as a tradition; and the entire Protestant world has accepted it as tradition, for you have not an iota of Scripture to establish it. Therefore that which you have accepted as your rule of faith, in­adequate as it of course is, as well as your Sunday, you have accepted on the authority of the Roman Catholic Church” (D.B. Ray;">The Papal Controversy, p. 179, 1892).

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Kim wrote:

Satanism begins with atheism

Satanism begins with S. =)

Sarah2013
    Participant

Some people do not really understand how real satan is and I think this is the problem. Ex-member of such sect, say this all the time. He was a very powerful angels of God in heaven , just like the arc angels. He rebelled against God and has been cast out along with a third of heaven that joined him. Those are the demons. If they are not real, then Jesus won’t have cast any demon out. We all know the story of the girl who was possessed and when Jesus spoke to the demon directly asking his name, he said Legion and for they are many. We must face this truth. Scary and hard to digest but it is truth. Fallen angels have no second chance. All await final annihilation when God is ready.

Some do not believe in God because they do not know him as Christians do. Some because they don’t want to know him, while others simply believe in something else. Is Satan the root of all evil? Yes, based on my beliefs. Does he force anyone to do evil? No. It is ones choice. He is an actual being but not a human being, the same way angels are not human and neither are they to be worshipped.

If one dabbles into area God has not permitted in the spiritual realm then they deal with the devil. This is why those who know of his real existence choose him because he promises false good. Good that ends in destruction. It was my whole point to satanism or satanic worshippers and not the origination of sin. So Simon is saying one thing and I another, which makes it hard to come to an agreement.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thank you, Renita. That was God who revealed that to you.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, Kim. Simon appears to be talking about sin and its origin. I was referring to what real Satanist truly believe. The devil does not come out with horns, in most cases and says, “I’m the devil.” But it doesn’t negate the fact that there are people by choice, and they are allowed to, who have chosen to call satan their Lord. It is really very deep and I feel anyone interested should do an in depth study on it. If possible, speak with real ex Satanist and not mules or puppets who just do as they do.

Most of us have not seen God yet those who believe Jesus and God are one accept him as Lord and saviour. Likewise, some Satanist have not physically seen satan, but accept him as Lord and saviour. So how can all non believers be Satanist? Or how can atheist be satanist.

KF
    Participant

OUI Sarah!

this creeps me out  http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/lucifer.htm

you might want to mute while reading…Lol………….

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m so not surprised to see that, Kim. So real. Isn’t it? Thanks for that one. Goes back to my original point to the many postings I made on this topic. We have to know direct act. Those are direct acts. We can’t compare a satanist who believes in Satan to a non-believer who has made no such claim. Satanist are into satanism (Satan worshipping directly)That is there true and real beliefs.

KF
    Participant

so true,

Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, religions destroy spirituality, and Bible publishers destroy God's Word

Simon
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

My original comment to all this was when I said that even satanist deserve a chance. You then decided to tell me satanist and atheism are the same

I said no such thing

Sarah2013
    Participant

You implied it by your comments, Simon. You said Satanism is a form of Atheism. I then tried to prove why it can’t be so. A form of something is kinda like, like, of same beliefs, a type of, and so on. That was why we ended up debating it heavily.

Simon
    Participant

No I said Satanists are Atheists not Atheists are Satanists.

That no more implies all Atheists are Satanists any further than saying Christians are theists implies all theists are Christians

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol! Simon please. Either way you put it, it cannot be possible.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

You implied it by your comments, Simon. You said Satanism is a form of Atheism. I then tried to prove why it can't be so. A form of something is kinda like, like, of same beliefs, a type of, and so on. That was why we ended up debating it heavily.

Simon wrote:

No I said Satanists are Atheists not Atheists are Satanists.

That no more implies all Atheists are Satanists any further than saying Christians are theists implies all theists are Christians

Isn't that the same thing?

Besides, I think this whole new discussion would have been best addressed in its own thread. The original subject of this thread seemed to have fizzled out anyway since we stopped getting any view from wmscog members.

Sarah2013
    Participant

What Emil?

Simon
    Participant

no the same at all.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I understand, Emil. i tried not to delve into it. Even Pm’d Simon at the very beginning that we don’t, but he insisted on proving it, so it went on heavily. I couldn’t ignore his comment at that point because by so doing, those watching and reading will be confused.

This was my Pm to Simon:

Hi simon, hey no offence intended at all but I don’t think we should keep at that debate. It only detour the main objective of this site. Debates on such is very intricate and not all can handle it. I hope you understand.

Sarah2013
    Participant

That was 5 hours prior.

Simon
    Participant

The main objective of this site is truth and honesty

Sarah2013
    Participant

I thought is was Examining Wmscog, which ought to be in truth and honesty.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

What Emil?

Quoting Simon, you said "You said Satanism is a form of Atheism"

In response, Simon said "No I said Satanists are Atheists not Atheists are Satanists"

I think both mean the same so I can't understand why Simon said "No"

Sarah2013
    Participant

Oh, ok. I see.

Viewing 20 replies - 321 through 340 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.