Evidence regarding the President's Service Award

• Creator
    Topic
    genny
    Participant

In another thread, fromtheotherside, speaking of the materials presented againt the wmscog, said "none of your evidences speak for itself.  if you have such evidence present it without your explanation."

I presented several 'evidences without explanation' there, but I think it would be a good idea to take each one separately into its own thread.  Here's the fourth one:

Regarding the President's Call to Service Awards that the WMSCOG displays: The award level shown for "World Mission Society Church of God" is not available for groups, only individuals.  And the awards shown for "Kim Joo-cheol" and "Zahng Gil-jah" are only available to United States citizens.

I originally did not link to my research about it, because fromtheotherside did not want explanation, but if you'd like to see the research, I've collected it here:

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2011/11/letting-your-light-shineor-seeking.html

I only saw one comment regarding this point in that thread.  Here it is, copied from https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=4486&page=2 :

justasitis wrote:

I believe that the 'President's Call to Service Award" as shown, displayed and lauded by wmscog is a way of showing that totally outside of any religious beliefs, interpretations of the bible, whether or not there is God the Mother and God the Father, is a clear demonstration of manipulating and lying about what the church does and how it is supposedly so highly esteemed. If anyone were to look on the US government's website for how and to whom this award can be given, it is clear that wmscog, or at at least Kim Joo-cheol and Zahng Gil-Jah do not meet the basic criteria of being US citizens. This is a very simple yet very clear way of showing that this supposed church is not what it says it is. There is no way, according to the rules of this service award, that they could ever have been recipients of it. I can only speculate as to the reasons for wmscog wanting to demonstrate that they have been awarded this, but it seems to be to be very clearly invalid ie. they are not telling the truth.

I recall this being discussed somewhere else, but I can't find it at the moment.

Open for comment…

fromtheotherside
    Participant

So keep searching for the other hundereds that we have elie. lolz

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

What's up with the cookie? You can eat that yourself. I'm on a diet. lol. I don't really need to search for the other awards you have, I can just point out to people the suspected fraudulent ones.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol! @ I’m on a diet. Laughter is good medicine.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

[removed for rules] diet?? So you'd rather want to eat [removed for rules]?  lolz!^^

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yes sarah laughter is good medicine.. I can say I get a good laugh from you guys all the time..LoLz

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’ll just keep the smile on my face.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Nice one Sarah. It’s best to ignore people with attitude problems. That way, they’ll realize they are acting childish and immature. ^_^

Sarah2013
    Participant

Exactly!

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Well actually you can use it.  But the thing is for you, you have no way of proving anything.  Why don't you go to the governments that gave the awards and ask them why. Go to the korean president and ask if the merit we recieved was worthy, ask the governers and city halls in the US if the comendations and awards they gave us is rightfully given.  We don't have to prove it to you, you have no evidence.  But I have Elie's own writing to prove my point.  Thats the difference.  Well get going you have very many many many many miles to travel to visit all the countries and places to prove your point, or I hope you have a lot of extra cash to make hundereds of phone calls.  

You are questioning the integrity of everyone here based on the actions of one person.  Should we all question the integrity of every award for the wmscog based on the apparent fraudulence of 3 of them?  That's what I meant as the similarity.

Since you will not answer directly concerning what you think about people lying, I'm going to use your comments and attitude about Elie's recent actions to assume that you believe people should not lie or deceive others even if they have a reason to do so and that you believe that the ends do NOT justify the means.  Is that correct?  If not, then please correct me on that.

If it is, then how do you explain these three awards that the wmscog prominently displays that they are apperently not elligible to receive?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Genny, where's your proof? Did you get a statement from barak Obama?? From his committee that handles it?  Did you get a statement from our church saying it is?  Again you have bullets, no gun, no fingerprints, and no case.   I think you need to read my posts again even though it might be long you should take consideration as it was written to you.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Genny, sorry dear. You are wasting your time. They will only come back with a father and mother reply. Zhang mama is not God and it’s high time we start seeing this reality. Jesus appeared to Thomas because he knew Thomas was doubting his deity. This woman like me and Mary (Jesus used earthly mother) are mere mortals. This is a sin before God and I assure you it is greater than the sin of a thief or a murderer. I don’t think FTOS, really understands this. He is merely going by the teaching that he has become accustomed to. Wmscog might as well put out a statue and worship it.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah, if you were only standing in front of me when you said this.  But I will only say this once and politely, say what you want about to us the members but if you do continue to speak disrespectfully about Father or Mother, admin will have a hard time deleting our comments directed at you.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

I am certainly not disrespecting anyone but merely pointing out that that the ones you claim to be the God of the bible is by far God.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Please remind me what the preaching is when one gets baptised at wmscog. Do you inherit an angel or not?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Mother is a she, and if you want to use her title then use it correctly, if you don't then just use "she" , you wouldn't like use being disrespectful towards your parents, so it goes both ways. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

She is your mom not mine, right? She will take you to the promised land, not me, right?. Why would I call your mom what you call her. From her picture she is older than I and I resect her to that respect which is why I refer to her a mama Zhang.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I'm not being mean, but I really didn't understand your question about inheriting an angel can you explain?

Sarah2013
    Participant

It’s ok, FTOS.

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Genny, where's your proof? Did you get a statement from barak Obama?? From his committee that handles it?  Did you get a statement from our church saying it is?  Again you have bullets, no gun, no fingerprints, and no case.   I think you need to read my posts again even though it might be long you should take consideration as it was written to you.

Well, I guess you have not looked at the information I linked to through my blog, so I'll put it all here.

My original post about the topic: http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2011/11/letting-your-light-shineor-seeking.html

The WMSCOG awards page, look for "The White House Washington" in the left column for the awards for WMSCOG and Kim Joocheol: http://english.watv.org/awards/list.asp#awardAnchor

The video which also displays the award for Zahng Gil-jah, at about minute 4:10 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjVYMlQ5Cc

The page of FAQs regarding the award: http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/tg/pvsainfo/dspFAQs.cfm

<table class=”data1″>

<tbody>

<tr>

<td>

Families and Groups (two or more people)*</td>

<td>

200 to 499 hours</td>

<td>

500 to 999 hours</td>

<td>

1000 hours or more</td>

<td>

Not available to Families/ Groups</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

I don't know if the copy and paste will come through but you can see in the chard that families and groups are not elligible for the "Lifetime" or "Call to Service" award, yet the award displayed for the wmscog shows that level of pin.

Also from the FAQs about the award:

"Only United States citizens qualify for the award.  If you are a U.S. citizen and are volunteering abroad, you may submit your hours to your Certifying Organization to earn the award."

As individuals, Kim and Zahng can qualify for the Call to Service award once they have done 4,000 hours or more of volunteer (un-compensated) work themselves, but they must be U.S. citizens.

How do you explain this?

I have spoken with the awards office and they verified the requirements for the awards.  I asked if there could be exceptions, and they said no, those were the requirements.

(And I have read all your posts.  If you think I missed something, you are welcome to remind me about it.)

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I'm sure they are aware that Church of God means A church with many people.  Certified organizations approve so they were approved.  That's it.  Approved means approved.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.