Evidence regarding the President's Service Award

• Creator
    Topic
    genny
    Participant

In another thread, fromtheotherside, speaking of the materials presented againt the wmscog, said "none of your evidences speak for itself.  if you have such evidence present it without your explanation."

I presented several 'evidences without explanation' there, but I think it would be a good idea to take each one separately into its own thread.  Here's the fourth one:

Regarding the President's Call to Service Awards that the WMSCOG displays: The award level shown for "World Mission Society Church of God" is not available for groups, only individuals.  And the awards shown for "Kim Joo-cheol" and "Zahng Gil-jah" are only available to United States citizens.

I originally did not link to my research about it, because fromtheotherside did not want explanation, but if you'd like to see the research, I've collected it here:

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2011/11/letting-your-light-shineor-seeking.html

I only saw one comment regarding this point in that thread.  Here it is, copied from https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=4486&page=2 :

justasitis wrote:

I believe that the 'President's Call to Service Award" as shown, displayed and lauded by wmscog is a way of showing that totally outside of any religious beliefs, interpretations of the bible, whether or not there is God the Mother and God the Father, is a clear demonstration of manipulating and lying about what the church does and how it is supposedly so highly esteemed. If anyone were to look on the US government's website for how and to whom this award can be given, it is clear that wmscog, or at at least Kim Joo-cheol and Zahng Gil-Jah do not meet the basic criteria of being US citizens. This is a very simple yet very clear way of showing that this supposed church is not what it says it is. There is no way, according to the rules of this service award, that they could ever have been recipients of it. I can only speculate as to the reasons for wmscog wanting to demonstrate that they have been awarded this, but it seems to be to be very clearly invalid ie. they are not telling the truth.

I recall this being discussed somewhere else, but I can't find it at the moment.

Open for comment…

Sarah2013
    Participant

From my understanding, every protocol comes from Korea from the chief of staff or head chain of command. I sincerely still don’t get why God will sue human beings – I’m sure you get my point.

KC
    Participant

sarah2013, this particular goddess have to find same ways to show her wrath and intimidate us…. mere humans to stop poking at her source of income.

KC
    Participant

the other God i know of usually just need thunder and lighting…. but this one, this one is smarter… financialy smarter, this goddess is so devinely wise, she even think about material gain while smitting the unbliever.

MountainMom
    Participant

It is my speculation and opinion that Joo Cheol Kim is positioning himself to be the next "revealed" deity in this organization.  He is even writing books now very much in appearance and content to the ones Ahnsahnghong wrote.  Anyone else of this opinion?  Even the cover of his book, "My Sheep Listen to My Voice" is strikingly similar to Ahn's "The Mystery and the Spring of the Water of Life"  book.  Purely speculation, of course. 

Simon
    Participant

not sure I see any similarity to the covers at all, different colours, different art not sure what you see in the cover..

Not sure Kim is young enough to see it if he desires to be seen as a deity

MountainMom
    Participant

Like I said, speculation, and I'm not always right.  However, i wouldn't be surprised if I was right in this situation.  Also, he looks pretty young in his pictures.  I figure he is in his forties or early fifties at the most.

Sarah2013
    Participant

It won’t surprise me.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol… Sometimes your responses are just too funny, Simon.

Joshua
    Participant

I've been wondering if the WMSCOG will reveal god the daughter. They've had so much time with the women that live in the church with Zahng that any one of them could have been prepped as the next diety.

Simon
    Participant

the idea is a God the daughter would take changing a lot more than adding God the mother regarding Ahns bins

Simon
    Participant

I’m pretty sure he’s older than 50 btw

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

How old is Zhang?

Simon
    Participant

she was born in 43

Simon
    Participant

going from memory not sure where the notes are

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

So that's 70 years old. Boy do they lived long. What age did Ahn died?

Simon
    Participant

Love'n Honey
    Participant

shes old and sick. her death is upon her. buti think it'll be like shamu! the kids will never know she died.

Joshua
    Participant

Simon wrote:

the idea is a God the daughter would take changing a lot more than adding God the mother regarding Ahns bins

Not really. All they would have to do is find some obscure scripture and then have mother make a video and write some notes about god the daughter and presto. I don't know if you want to but think back to when you were in this group and how easy it was for them to expain things away to you. So many of these members will just follow whatever is explained to them. Just look at how many times the end of the world teaching changed. It only takes a few passages, some words from this false god, and the play goes on with a new leading lady. I can almost hear it now, "Why do you believe in god the daughter? Because god revealed it to us through the Bible." Disturbing but true.

Emily
    Participant

Simon wrote:

They could easily use the book of Ruth lol.

Simon
    Participant

wow I typed something very different dunno how it changed what I typed

Simon wrote:

was supposed to say:

The idea of a God the daughter would take changing a lot more than adding a God the mother regrding Ahn's books

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.