Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years?

• Creator
    Topic
    oliverlog
    Participant

As wmscog says Ahnshahnhong preached for 37 years from 1948 when he was baptized in SDA(Seventh day adventist) till his death in 1985 +3 years of Jesus Christ’s preaching = 40 years reign of King David (the reason for his qualification of 2nd coming/ the root of david). I want to ask wmscog –

Q1- why then he left SDA and opened a new church?

Q1a-Was SDA doctrine wrong? If yes :Then why he got baptized in a wrong doctrine? Didn’t he know it already being 2nd christ? (Possible Answer)-May be he had no other way because no “true” church existed.

Q1b-So why he took 16 years to open a new church? (Possible Answer)-Maybe because he had to do hard work (Stone carrying as shown in wmscog videos) for a living during the day and had little time in the night to write his books (why din’t Jesus write any book?).

Q1c-So why did God put so much burden on his shoulders? (Not fair. 1st coming christ had only 1 assignment. Poor 2nd coming.)

Q2- Was SDA right? Then why open a new doctrine?

Q3-As Ahnshahnhong started a new church in 1964 and stared preaching new ways of Gospel, then he only scored 1964 to 1985 =21 years. So he comes short 16 years to be eligible for Christship. Oooops!! (Christship is a new word I discovered due to the need on the “new age”). (Possible Solution)-May be they can add sweet 16 years of ‘mother’ who must not be a mother at that age i guess and must be beautiful to qualify to be the bride of the Lamb/Ahnshahnhong/….(somebody please write here the name of Mother’s fist husband)!!

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Emil

No, the answer is embarassing to you. And besides that I don't answer to you.

Is that what my question seems like? I have told you already. I ask questions so that speculations can be avoided. I have done a good bit of reading on the claims of your church and haven't even come across this claim before that Ahn predicted he would reign as David for 37 years. I don't believe he did any such thing. If you do not want to answer, I will come to my own conclusion. Most likely, he never said it but you have been told he did.

I love educating people about Father and Mother through their wisdom and power which is greater than my own.

Studies are done in person, my first step in preaching to anybody is to reccomend them to a Zion, so go to your local Zion to learn.

If you want to persuade me to "teach" you on this forum full of hecklers, slanderers, and downright liars, I choose to decline until they humble themselves and delete this website and all of its contents. It is profaning God and that I cannot stand, I cannot stay silent.

That is my first instruction which is not from me but from God, if you want to "learn" cease defaming the Holy Spirit it is written.

You've got to give me enough reason to believe before I commit time. Since you decline to educate me about this point for which you say you have an answer, you are losing the easy opportunity of a talent.

I have never heckled, slandered or lied to you.

Do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit by calling a dead man the HS. 

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Are you kidding me 144,000? You have made some of the most arrogant, without humility, comments towards everyone here but you say you have been heckled? Why are you playing the victim at the hands of the people on the forum? You don’t even know it yet but you are the victim of COG. Brother humble yourself, start thinking for yourself, use logic, reasoning and common sense. COG cannot offer ANYONE salvation because their doctrine contradicts the bible. You cannot worship 2 gods. God even gave us a commandment about it. If there was a mother, don’t you think he would have told His people from the beginning? God is the same yesterday, today & forever. There is nothing NEW under the sun! What has been done will be done again. No where is there a mother god. There is no shame in leaving the flim flam church. We must get right with The Most High and the first step is by repenting of worshipping a false god.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Jesus made it clear he would tell us what is and what isn't. "… if it were not so, I would have told you?" Very transparent. The hour and day is the one thing he couldn't tell us. So what's the drama all about with this church. 

John 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

emil
    Participant

I agree with what Freedfromreseda said. You are the vicitm.

144000, I think if you answer questions honestly, it might just help you eventually. So please help yourself.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Much of the hightened security is a result of previous slander and the existence of website and people like you, so you only have yourselves to thank there.

Luke 12:2:  (Jesus speaking) "There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 3) 'What you have said in the dark will be heard in daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs." (Jesus 2 Addendum:) Except when we need hightened security as a result of previous slander and the existence of website and people like you, so you only have yourselves to thank there.

FIXED.

Oh and don't forget Revelation 18:22

Its like taking candy from a baby with this one.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Emil

I'm not here to prove a point to you. The other Zion members already know and have all the books and sermon books.

I'm also not here to talk about books being available to the public, because they are if you take the effort to get them with sincerity even if you are not baptised.

But there are books, multiple, hand written, and very thick. That you don't know this basic fact "father wrote his books all night long" just highlights to all brothers and sisters how little you paid attention to anything.

I'm just here so people can see you don't know what your talking about.

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Emil, I think Ahn's intentions were for his books to be made readily available to the public. In the preface of his books he says please study the book seriously and THEN come visit and study. How can you read the book and make a decision to visit for a study unless the book was available to anyone.

The COG doesn't make the books readily available because technically they shouldn't have nor should be republishing Ahn's books. They do not have any legal rights to Ahn's writings other than to purchase them from the true copyright holder and read them like anyone else would.

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Well Emil…there's your challenge. Walk into your local church of god and see if they'll sell you a book. Highly unlikely though.

Idk if Emil took the challenge but I did and left empty handed. The Missionary kept saying that she believes I will use it against the church. Question: How can you use truth to disprove truth? That's ridiculous. She told me that if I can find a way to read the book about the Bride and Jerusalem then I can find an alternate way to get any of the other books. She said perhaps I should ask my fellow ex-members for a copy.

I told her that a current member said if I had any question about the books I should go buy one. I told her that we, the ex-members, explained that we probably won't be able to get one. I told her that she has proven me right. They also refused to give me a copy of the record of my donations as well. They questioned the need I had for them.

I walked into Santee Zion with 2 questions: Can I have a copy of the record of my tithes and can I buy a book? Those 2 questions turned into a 3 hour bible debate which included the Pastor and the Missionary. The Pastor's wife was there but she didn't say anything. Let me make you aware that the Pastor initiated the discussion, not me. At the beginning, the Pastor's wife said the records are gone. I asked if they were in some sort of database in a computer or something; she said no. After the year is over, they're gone. And they also refused to sell me a book. The Pastor asked which book I wanted to buy but didn't sell it to me.

Storm
    Participant

In your face Mr. 145000 your people sure made you look like a liar! smh

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I even parked my car down the street from their church building to let them know that I arrived in peace. I entered with a smile, I even said God bless you, gave the Kwonsanim a hug.. but still, no book. No records.. I would like to add that the Missionary said there's no such thing as a spirit card. I told her that a number of ex-members in LA explained the spirit card but she said y'all lied. I cannot say the card exists or existed because I never saw it for myself. But I do find it an odd coincedence that different LA ex-members told me about this spirit card at seperated events.

Questioninginla
    Participant

(10 minutes in) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC0gdOLJQm8

is there another thread discussing the Fathers correct surname, and lawsuits for who has copyright to the 2CC materials?  I can see how members can easily be conviced that the "other" organization (NCP) is the bad-guy (us vs them, the enemy, etc) but fundamentally, this all really begins with ASH and should be germane…unless Talmudic teaching methods rule the day of course.

Storm
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I even parked my car down the street from their church building to let them know that I arrived in peace. I entered with a smile, I even said God bless you, gave the Kwonsanim a hug.. but still, no book. No records.. I would like to add that the Missionary said there's no such thing as a spirit card. I told her that a number of ex-members in LA explained the spirit card but she said y'all lied. I cannot say the card exists or existed because I never saw it for myself. But I do find it an odd coincedence that different LA ex-members told me about this spirit card at seperated events.

Hello Renita

Can you tell me what was their reaction when you walked in.  How did they treat you? what was the reaction for the hug you gave? you know was it given back or was it cold? just curious!

Disturbed
    Participant

Wow! I can’t believe you went in LOL. I’m sure they’ve seen your videos which is why they won’t let you buy any books. Now I’m not an accountant but I believe they have to keep all financial documents for a certain amount of years. If they were to get audited by the IRS they should have to keep their documents at least the same amount of time as an individual taxpayer. I mean that logic makes sense. I’ll find out from a business owner that I know and find out from someone I know that has a non profit business and get back to you on that.

Storm
    Participant

144000 <font color=”#1c256a”>wrote</font>:

He will come a second time* in hebrews. And when christ comes then the bride will be revealed, “let me show you the bride” which is Jerusalem coming down from heaven, unknown to mankind until that time, and from heaven, not saints on the earth who already existed, it is the birth of Mother descending to earth 

but Zhang was already on earth when she was revealed so how can she be “descending”to earth.

are you sure she got the right planet? sounds like it’s lala land.

Disturbed
    Participant

Oh btw…the spirit card is on the watv website…you have to be a member to log in. You probably dodged a bullet though by not doing it because I heard they ask for your social security number. Now what would they need with your ssn?

Storm
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Oh btw…the spirit card is on the watv website…you have to be a member to log in. You probably dodged a bullet though by not doing it because I heard they ask for your social security number. Now what would they need with your ssn?

oh so then 144 was right (sorry) but the person that said that to Renita lied, oh well either way there is a liar here.

Disturbed
    Participant

I missed the comment about the spirit card made by 144,000. Can you direct me to where it is?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Storm wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Hello Renita

Can you tell me what was their reaction when you walked in.  How did they treat you? what was the reaction for the hug you gave? you know was it given back or was it cold? just curious!

Well, the Deaconness who saw me avoided eye contact at first. I met her in the kitchen and I asked her if there was a way I could get what I asked for. Then she said hold on as she called who I think was the Kwonsanim. I looked around the fellowship hall to see if anything had changed but didn't notice any change. I did notice, however, Mother Teaching's but that's for 144000. =)

The Deaconness insisted that I wait outside which I didn't uderstand. There were flies and stuff outside.. Anyway, I sat at a table and she went into the little "house" that's connected to the church to talk to Kwonsanim. She said she would be out in a little and began to ask me questions about my life and my daughter. Not once did she smile though..

When Kwonsanim came out she left but Kwonsanim offered the hug. Her hug was the same as usual.. a nice pat on the back. She welcomed me with a smile. Then she sat down and gave out a big sigh. She explained the situation with the tithe records and said the Pastor was going to come out soon to speak with me.

The Pastor looked very disappointed in me. One of the 1st things he said was that he wants to pray for me and even asked the brothers and sisters in Zion to pray for me. He said he saw my videos and I think he takes great offense with the whole "All Pastors are Korean" and "Big Shine" connection. I honestly don't think he is a part of the benefit from all the money. But he didn't smile either. There were a few times he laughed but he wasn't laughing with me.

After a while.. maybe an hour or less.. Missionary showed up. She didn't smile, either. I greeted her by saying "Missionary!" very excitedly because I missed her face. I really did.. But she didn't greet me. She just sat down silently. I joked that if she was going to be a part of this conversation I needed to get my bible. Lol. She was not happy to see me but continuously expressed how upset she was.

They asked if they had ever done anything wrong to me. I explained that they weren't mean but they tried to convince me to be a part of a huge scheme using bible verses to keep me close to Zion and being super nice to give the appearance that I have no reason to leave. Missionary battled with me about ridiculous things like my intentions for speaking with the Pastor. I made it clear to her that I didn't ask to speak with the Pastor and that the Pastor initiated the bible discussion. I made it clear 2 or 3 times that my only reason for arriving at the church is to prove to 144000 that if I asked to buy a book I would be denied service. She also argued with me my reasons for leaving saying she's seen the pictures of me in the clubs all over the internet. I explained to her my reasons for leaving which has nothing to do with me clubbing.. Then she decided she was done speaking because the Pastor started talking and told me that I shouldn't be rude and that I should listen while the Pastor is speaking.

I just stared at her with disgust because she was the one who was rude. She was the one who didn't return my greeting. She was the one who jumped down my throat about starting a debate that I didn't start. She was the one who claims to know why I left Zion. She was the one being rude. But later she went and brought us all water and when it spilled on me, which was my fault, she brought me napkins and was very quiet and calm. Even her tone of voice had changed but the Pastor wouldn't let her speak anymore. Of the 4 members I encountered, Kwonsanim did what I was taught to do even with our enemy and that's to smile and to greet. The Deaconness greeted me with a "Hi" absent of a smile. Pastor greeted me with a "God bless you" absent of a smile. Missionary just stared.

Then they started speaking in Korean about a sister I think who was on the way or something. I started studying Korean so I could be able to pray to Mother in Korean so I understood some of what they said. They were speaking rather quickly though.

The encounter was 3 hours long so there is a lot that I have left out but I'm trying to get both the negative and the positive across to you because the entire thing wasn't negative. I'm glad SOMEONE was able to give me an explanation for some things. Missionary seemed to be very offended that I would ask her a question about the bible. Lol.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Wow! I can't believe you went in LOL. I'm sure they've seen your videos which is why they won't let you buy any books. Now I'm not an accountant but I believe they have to keep all financial documents for a certain amount of years. If they were to get audited by the IRS they should have to keep their documents at least the same amount of time as an individual taxpayer. I mean that logic makes sense. I'll find out from a business owner that I know and find out from someone I know that has a non profit business and get back to you on that.

Really? I've been waiting for a reason to go inside. I wasn't expecting to speak with the Pastor though.. He's such a gentle person. He never raises his voice though I've heard otherwise. Which made me feel sorry for him. They're probably going to read this and laugh saying I'm the one people should feel sorry for.. But I'm serious. I really like him as a person.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Also, I was told that I should have past checks to prove how much money I gave to the church. But I didn't always use checks. There were times I used cash.

Also, the Missionary kept saying I have no proof of money laundering. What she fails to address is that I don't need to find proof. I just need to have tangable* reason to believe this is happening and need to notify the FBI. If I heard someone screaming next door and it sounds like someone is in trouble, I can call 911 and tell them that I SUSPECT foul play next door. When they show up they will investigate to see if there is foul play. I have done the same thing with the WMSCOG and the money laundering.

And let me clarify that the members didn't march around the Catholic church but around a Mormon church.

Disturbed
    Participant

And just how did missionary know there are pictures of you clubbing posted on the Internet? Is she actively searching for it, being disobedient to mother? That’s the craziest thing I ever heard of! Well they don’t have to worry about me rolling up in Zion ever again unless its to back up one of my brothers/sisters or to get someone out. I have no need or desire to go back into the den of satan.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

And just how did missionary know there are pictures of you clubbing posted on the Internet? Is she actively searching for it, being disobedient to mother? That's the craziest thing I ever heard of! Well they don't have to worry about me rolling up in Zion ever again unless its to back up one of my brothers/sisters or to get someone out. I have no need or desire to go back into the den of satan.

I like the den. =) Mostly because it's forbidden.

Missionary also said that I'm making all the videos and stuff because I want attention. Who wants negative attention? Isn't that a mental disorder? Something about doing anything for attention whether negative or positive.

Viewing 20 replies - 341 through 360 (of 424 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.