Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years?

• Creator
    Topic
    oliverlog
    Participant

As wmscog says Ahnshahnhong preached for 37 years from 1948 when he was baptized in SDA(Seventh day adventist) till his death in 1985 +3 years of Jesus Christ’s preaching = 40 years reign of King David (the reason for his qualification of 2nd coming/ the root of david). I want to ask wmscog –

Q1- why then he left SDA and opened a new church?

Q1a-Was SDA doctrine wrong? If yes :Then why he got baptized in a wrong doctrine? Didn’t he know it already being 2nd christ? (Possible Answer)-May be he had no other way because no “true” church existed.

Q1b-So why he took 16 years to open a new church? (Possible Answer)-Maybe because he had to do hard work (Stone carrying as shown in wmscog videos) for a living during the day and had little time in the night to write his books (why din’t Jesus write any book?).

Q1c-So why did God put so much burden on his shoulders? (Not fair. 1st coming christ had only 1 assignment. Poor 2nd coming.)

Q2- Was SDA right? Then why open a new doctrine?

Q3-As Ahnshahnhong started a new church in 1964 and stared preaching new ways of Gospel, then he only scored 1964 to 1985 =21 years. So he comes short 16 years to be eligible for Christship. Oooops!! (Christship is a new word I discovered due to the need on the “new age”). (Possible Solution)-May be they can add sweet 16 years of ‘mother’ who must not be a mother at that age i guess and must be beautiful to qualify to be the bride of the Lamb/Ahnshahnhong/….(somebody please write here the name of Mother’s fist husband)!!

Participant

He will come a second time* in hebrews. And when christ comes then the bride will be revealed, “let me show you the bride” which is Jerusalem coming down from heaven, unknown to mankind until that time, and from heaven, not saints on the earth who already existed, it is the birth of Mother descending to earth.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

He will come a second time* in hebrews. And when christ comes then the bride will be revealed, "let me show you the bride" which is Jerusalem coming down from heaven, unknown to mankind until that time, and from heaven, not saints on the earth who already existed, it is the birth of Mother descending to earth.

Heb 9:28

But it says when Christ comes, He will bring salvation. According to the WMSCOG, Ash brought us salvation through the PO. If this is true then anyone who has kept the PO in the WMSCOG has received salvation and yet I'm told that I'm not going to heaven. If I'm not going to heaven then I haven't received salvation. If I haven't received salvation then either the WMSCOG is mistaken about the salvation Ash brought or Christ hasn't come yet to bring salvation.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

So the Lord speaks.

And Jesus continues to speak saying "I have been annointed to preach the good news to the poor" and concerning old testament scrolls and prophecies he says "now you can see it is fulfilled in your hearing"

And Jesus continued to speak saying that we will come a second time, and the apostles wrote it down.

And God speaks saying that people will stream to Zion that was rebuilt when he appeared

And Jesus continues to speak saying that the spirit and the bride say "come" to those that want salvation.

And Jesus still speaks that after the work of salvation the end will come.

It is not cherry picking, it is not twisting verses, its reading the bible straight in chronological order.

Thus AhnSahgnHong's baptism at 30 is "about 30". And in a measurement of years he preached the good news to the poor 37 years, whever he was and in whatever capacity.

Thanks for proving my point that in the seriousness of all eternity, salvation, et al, that close enough is what counts for the in-group, yet for Renita I'm guessing her argument will fall on deaf ears.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What does "fall on deaf ears" mean? No one will listen?

Participant

The fulfillment of being baptised at thirty is more specific than the prophecy of “about thirty” there was nothing close enough about it the fullfillment was very exact.

And 37 years is 37 years, also pretty exact, nothing “close enough” about it.

Who are you to judge what actions are “good enough”? Certainly all people deserve the chance to be saved, and God did not lack in preaching to the SDA church while he wrote his books.

He was very busy preaching the good news to the poor and wirint down the prophecies and restoring the truth of the 7 feats. Have you ever tried to write a book by hand when you could only purchase materials for many books on less than minimum wage?

You criticize things you do not know about, because only in ignorance can you hope that other people make the same bad assumptions you do.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

The fulfillment of being baptised at thirty is more specific than the prophecy of "about thirty" there was nothing close enough about it the fullfillment was very exact.

And 37 years is 37 years, also pretty exact, nothing "close enough" about it.

Who are you to judge what actions are "good enough"? Certainly all people deserve the chance to be saved, and God did not lack in preaching to the SDA church while he wrote his books.

He was very busy preaching the good news to the poor and wirint down the prophecies and restoring the truth of the 7 feats. Have you ever tried to write a book by hand when you could only purchase materials for many books on less than minimum wage?

You criticize things you do not know about, because only in ignorance can you hope that other people make the same bad assumptions you do.

And 37 years is 37…. Actually, Ash died almost a year before 37 years after baptism. This is why "close enough" was applied here.

Who are you to judge… The bible says the dead will be judged according to the books. I was taught that the books described are the the rules and regulations of the NT. So, if I use the NT to judge, aren't I jugding as God would? Rev 20:12

less than minimum wage? … Which raises the question of wasting all that time and money to write and publish a book to be thrown away. Seems illogical but of course there's the argument of Is 55:9. I'm not trying to change the subject or bring up old stuff. Just applying what I read to everything the WMSCOG teaches.

Participant

It is measured in years, not months and days. Increments of time less than a year are irrelevant to 37 being exactly 37

Or will you also call Jesus a liar who said “for three years I have come to this fig tree looking for fruit”?

Except for, you know, how you don’t actually understand how the bibles contradictions make sense. Such as “love” and “let the dead bury their own dead”.

And he wrote them because as God he knew they would not be thrown away, more than 1.7 million copiies of them should be in circulation, if one member has only one book each. Yet several members posess multiple books, so rather probably around 3 million. Both the past and presant testify that you have no idea what you are talking about.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Emil

If you can't be bothered to read Fathers books about king davids prophecies of 37 years than I can't help you. Go read and study more before you presume to argue with me. By the way, I'm not sure if you knew, this but all the sermon books were written by Father also.

There are problems with your suggestion. First of all, Ahn's books are only available to insiders, not Joe public. Secondly I doubt very much he has written an entire book about this subject. So if you want to prove your point, you must specify which book and chapter and quote the specific section here. Failure to do that will give the impression that you haven't seen the words yourself but have only been told that he wrote as such.

I observe that you have mentioned "books" as plural. So you actually think the prophecy is in multiple books. I find that you people have the habit of taking a simple phrase and giving it some profound meaning to serve your purpose. For instance, what exactly does "I follow mother", which you have quoted elsewhere on the forum, mean? Can you elaborate?

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Emil, I think Ahn’s intentions were for his books to be made readily available to the public. In the preface of his books he says please study the book seriously and THEN come visit and study. How can you read the book and make a decision to visit for a study unless the book was available to anyone.

The COG doesn’t make the books readily available because technically they shouldn’t have nor should be republishing Ahn’s books. They do not have any legal rights to Ahn’s writings other than to purchase them from the true copyright holder and read them like anyone else would.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

It is measured in years, not months and days. Increments of time less than a year are irrelevant to 37 being exactly 37

Or will you also call Jesus a liar who said "for three years I have come to this fig tree looking for fruit"?

Except for, you know, how you don't actually understand how the bibles contradictions make sense. Such as "love" and "let the dead bury their own dead".

And he wrote them because as God he knew they would not be thrown away, more than 1.7 million copiies of them should be in circulation, if one member has only one book each. Yet several members posess multiple books, so rather probably around 3 million. Both the past and presant testify that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Or will you also call… Of course not because, even though I haven't read much about it, it is claimed that He preached for more than 3 years but not yet 4 years. He passed the 3 year thresh-hold. Just like King David passed the 40 year thresh-hold. I searched but didn't see any record of rounding up to the next year or month. Perhaps you can find an example?

I don't care about the contradiction between love and letting the dead bury their own dead. I don't see a contradiction there to begin with. What does love have to do with burying people? I do see a contradiction, however, with the records of when Jesus was crux.

I have watched the videos the WMSCOG posted on YT explaining that Ash recalled the copies. Why would he spend his little bit of money to recall the copies? If he didn't recall them, why is the WMSCOG saying he did?

It's an odd coincedence that a lot of what Ash has done was not previously recorded in the bible as a prophecy [ie his death] or as an example [ie lying]. What happened to Ecc 1:9 and Amos 3:7?

I'm going to bed now. I shall return in my wakening.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

The fulfillment of being baptised at thirty is more specific than the prophecy of "about thirty" there was nothing close enough about it the fullfillment was very exact.

So you say. Jesus' age at baptism was not known with certainty. He was about 30. About Ahn, nobody knows for sure anyway. But the point is that with Christianity spreading rapidly in Asia at that time, there would have been a very large number of people getting baptised at "about 30"

As Renita pointed out, it does look very unlikely that he would spend far more money than required for mere writing material to publish a book which was meant to be discarded.

144000 wrote:

Or will you also call Jesus a liar who said "for three years I have come to this fig tree looking for fruit"?

You ought to read the bible for that one. Jesus was telling a mtaphorical story, not narrating his biography. So don't fling out accusations which you cannot back up. Becoming a habit with you.

That is a funny argument. I would think, if you take a count of all his books sold, it should be far higher than that, given the number of books and the member pass-through numbers. But what exactly does that prove? There are actually ponzi schemes in my country that scam far more people. Does not make it right does it?

emil
    Participant

Thanks Freedfromreseda.

Participant

Emil

I’m not here to prove a point to you. The other Zion members already know and have all the books and sermon books.

I’m also not here to talk about books being available to the public, because they are if you take the effort to get them with sincerity even if you are not baptised.

But there are books, multiple, hand written, and very thick. That you don’t know this basic fact “father wrote his books all night long” just highlights to all brothers and sisters how little you paid attention to anything.

I’m just here so people can see you don’t know what your talking about.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Well Emil…there’s your challenge. Walk into your local church of god and see if they’ll sell you a book. Highly unlikely though.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

There is a log kept about who is buying what at the Zion “bookstore”. They write who bought what book, what cd, a new song book, a veil, etc.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Emil

I'm not here to prove a point to you. The other Zion members already know and have all the books and sermon books.

I'm also not here to talk about books being available to the public, because they are if you take the effort to get them with sincerity even if you are not baptised.

But there are books, multiple, hand written, and very thick. That you don't know this basic fact "father wrote his books all night long" just highlights to all brothers and sisters how little you paid attention to anything.

I'm just here so people can see you don't know what your talking about.

OK so you don't know in which published book he claimed the 37 year prophecy. Or are you claiming that he wrote that in those multiple handwritten books? Have you seen those books yourself? Are they written in English or is there an English translation? Do you know to read Korean?

What has "father wrote his books all night long" got anything to do with people paying attention to anything? What exactly does it prove? I don't find your statements very logical.

People can see I don't know what I'm talking about? At this point in the thread I am just asking you to show where exactly Ahn said he would live for 37 years and you seem to be stalling and avoiding a direct answer. I gues that is what people can see.

Participant

I'm not here to answer your questions, we in the wmscog already know where and in which books those prophecies are written.

We already know how big and how many the books are, and how they have been disseminated.

It is more difficult for the public to get books, but they are available according to your circumstance, they are not sold freely to the public, except in some places, but they are available I've seen people who haven't been baptised yet with copies.

Much of the hightened security is a result of previous slander and the existence of website and people like you, so you only have yourselves to thank there.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

I'm not here to answer your questions, 

Why exactly are you here then? I assume you want to educate people about the truth. If so, then what is the harm in answering if you know the answer? Is the answer going embarrassing for you or your church?

Participant

Emil

No, the answer is embarassing to you. And besides that I don't answer to you.

I love educating people about Father and Mother through their wisdom and power which is greater than my own.

Studies are done in person, my first step in preaching to anybody is to reccomend them to a Zion, so go to your local Zion to learn.

If you want to persuade me to "teach" you on this forum full of hecklers, slanderers, and downright liars, I choose to decline until they humble themselves and delete this website and all of its contents. It is profaning God and that I cannot stand, I cannot stay silent.

That is my first instruction which is not from me but from God, if you want to "learn" cease defaming the Holy Spirit it is written.

Smurf
    Participant

144000 wrote:

I choose to decline until they humble themselves and delete this website and all of its contents.

😀 Would you like us to delete the Bible also? All your efforts to obstruct the truth are futile, give up. You are being conned and you're too proud to realise it.

But we can help you, my friend. This right here- you writing on this site is the first step towards removing the WMS-shackles. And the more time you spend here, the closer you are to freedom.

Don't fight it! We are here for you :))

Viewing 20 replies - 321 through 340 (of 424 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.