Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years?

• Creator
    Topic
    oliverlog
    Participant

As wmscog says Ahnshahnhong preached for 37 years from 1948 when he was baptized in SDA(Seventh day adventist) till his death in 1985 +3 years of Jesus Christ’s preaching = 40 years reign of King David (the reason for his qualification of 2nd coming/ the root of david). I want to ask wmscog –

Q1- why then he left SDA and opened a new church?

Q1a-Was SDA doctrine wrong? If yes :Then why he got baptized in a wrong doctrine? Didn’t he know it already being 2nd christ? (Possible Answer)-May be he had no other way because no “true” church existed.

Q1b-So why he took 16 years to open a new church? (Possible Answer)-Maybe because he had to do hard work (Stone carrying as shown in wmscog videos) for a living during the day and had little time in the night to write his books (why din’t Jesus write any book?).

Q1c-So why did God put so much burden on his shoulders? (Not fair. 1st coming christ had only 1 assignment. Poor 2nd coming.)

Q2- Was SDA right? Then why open a new doctrine?

Q3-As Ahnshahnhong started a new church in 1964 and stared preaching new ways of Gospel, then he only scored 1964 to 1985 =21 years. So he comes short 16 years to be eligible for Christship. Oooops!! (Christship is a new word I discovered due to the need on the “new age”). (Possible Solution)-May be they can add sweet 16 years of ‘mother’ who must not be a mother at that age i guess and must be beautiful to qualify to be the bride of the Lamb/Ahnshahnhong/….(somebody please write here the name of Mother’s fist husband)!!

Simon
    Participant

He wrote about it by 1955 still not right away of course

Questioninginla
    Participant

all (member) calculators seem to be set to:  "the math works for me".

Why?

Questioninginla
    Participant

all (member) calculators seem to be set to:  "the math works for me".

Why?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I don't understand your question Q..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I don't understand your question Q..

Questioninginla
    Participant

they don't seem to get the math doesnt add up and then in spite of the evidence clearly presented to them, they make an excuse.

Why?  fear of something?  loss of friendships?  loss of salvation?  what would your internal excuses have been, and why?

Questioninginla
    Participant

they don't seem to get the math doesnt add up and then in spite of the evidence clearly presented to them, they make an excuse.

Why?  fear of something?  loss of friendships?  loss of salvation?  what would your internal excuses have been, and why?

Disturbed
    Participant

I was afraid of losing my salvation. Now being on the other side and thinking clearly, they don’t have salvation to give! I also feel sad about the loss of friendships but I think that will change once people wake up and come out. The church is making so many dumb mistakes right now that I’m sure people are making note of things that don’t add up.

Disturbed
    Participant

I was afraid of losing my salvation. Now being on the other side and thinking clearly, they don’t have salvation to give! I also feel sad about the loss of friendships but I think that will change once people wake up and come out. The church is making so many dumb mistakes right now that I’m sure people are making note of things that don’t add up.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm with Disturbed. I saw many red flags before but I didn't want to lose my salvation either until, like she did, I realized there was no salvation to be received from the WMSCOG. I, too, believe that friendship will be restored once they see what we see as truth because the only reason many of aren't talking is because of the WMSCOG.

But it is weird how they like to show us where the math "adds up" exactly but when we show them where it doesn't, suddenly it doesn't matter..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm with Disturbed. I saw many red flags before but I didn't want to lose my salvation either until, like she did, I realized there was no salvation to be received from the WMSCOG. I, too, believe that friendship will be restored once they see what we see as truth because the only reason many of aren't talking is because of the WMSCOG.

But it is weird how they like to show us where the math "adds up" exactly but when we show them where it doesn't, suddenly it doesn't matter..

The Unknown
    Participant

First of all, Do any of you know how to study the bible? If you insist Christ Ahnsahnghong didn't preach 37 years, so "the math doesn't add up" or he didn't fulfill the "Prophecy of King David's throne" then you must also insist that Jesus, whom you claim to believe in, is a false christ because it is written that Jesus had to be in the grave for 3 days and 3 nights. (Matthew 12:40) however, was Jesus in the grave for 3 days and 3 nights? No he wasn't. According to the Bible's explanation, Jesus wasn't in the grave for 72 hours(3 days and 3 nights) he was in the grave for a total of 36 hours.  Do the math. So according to "the math" Jesus was a false Christ because he wasn't in the grave for 72 hours, 3 days and 3 nights. I would love to hear anyone's explanation of how this is incorrect. But no one will because you're all in error because you don't the scripture. So moving along…

2nd, Christ Ahnsahnghong wasn't a member of the SDA church. He was baptized by the SDA. If you insist he was a member of the SDA church then you should also insist that Jesus was a disciple of John the Baptist. John the Baptist baptized Jesus however, did Jesus follow John the Baptist? NO! He did not. He began to preach the new covenant. In the same way, at his second coming, someone had to play the role of John the Baptist and baptize him. Jesus clearly testified that he had to be baptized again after his first baptism. In Luke 3:21-23 Jesus was baptized and in Luke 12:49-50 He says he has a baptism to undergo, or in otherwords, he should be baptized again. Was Jesus baptized twice at his 1st Coming? No he wasn't. So he had to be baptized again at his 2nd coming. That's the only way Luke 12:49-50 could be fulfilled. Anyone want to try to prove this explanation is false? Please be my guest. You will see you are decieving yourself and others.

Third, If Christ Ahnsahnghong was a member of the SDA church, then He should have been influenced in some way by their doctrine or teaching. However, as soon as they baptized him he began to preach to them and exposed all the falicies in their doctrine. He wrote the book Unsealing the Secret of the Seven Thunders in 1955, and Letter to the church in Laodecia in 1960, which anyone who studies the bible knows that Laodecia is the SDA church, even they admit that. In those books he boldly testifies that the SDA are not the true church as they claim they are. And he testified about the new covenant that He established at his 1st coming. So just because he didn't put up a sign "Church of God" until 1964, that means he wasn't preching? If you insist that, then you should also insist that Jesus only preached the New Covenant, on the night of the Passover, right before he was crucified. Because according to the scriptures, Jesus proclaimed the new covenant on the night of the Passover, right before he was crucified, at the end of his preaching for 3 years. According to your insistance, Jesus, whom you claim to believe in, didn't preach for 3years. He preached only one night. LOL, I would love to hear you prove this wrong.

Lastly, If anyone of you know the history of Korea and that they were colonized by the Japanese from the year 1919, you will be able to see there was no way that he could have grown up buddist. I'll let you research that yourself.

You better band me now from this sight, if you don't want to look foolish. All of your false insistance and nonsense opinions will get destroyed by the truth. Stop mis informing the public about the true WMSCOG.

The Unknown
    Participant

First of all, Do any of you know how to study the bible? If you insist Christ Ahnsahnghong didn't preach 37 years, so "the math doesn't add up" or he didn't fulfill the "Prophecy of King David's throne" then you must also insist that Jesus, whom you claim to believe in, is a false christ because it is written that Jesus had to be in the grave for 3 days and 3 nights. (Matthew 12:40) however, was Jesus in the grave for 3 days and 3 nights? No he wasn't. According to the Bible's explanation, Jesus wasn't in the grave for 72 hours(3 days and 3 nights) he was in the grave for a total of 36 hours.  Do the math. So according to "the math" Jesus was a false Christ because he wasn't in the grave for 72 hours, 3 days and 3 nights. I would love to hear anyone's explanation of how this is incorrect. But no one will because you're all in error because you don't the scripture. So moving along…

2nd, Christ Ahnsahnghong wasn't a member of the SDA church. He was baptized by the SDA. If you insist he was a member of the SDA church then you should also insist that Jesus was a disciple of John the Baptist. John the Baptist baptized Jesus however, did Jesus follow John the Baptist? NO! He did not. He began to preach the new covenant. In the same way, at his second coming, someone had to play the role of John the Baptist and baptize him. Jesus clearly testified that he had to be baptized again after his first baptism. In Luke 3:21-23 Jesus was baptized and in Luke 12:49-50 He says he has a baptism to undergo, or in otherwords, he should be baptized again. Was Jesus baptized twice at his 1st Coming? No he wasn't. So he had to be baptized again at his 2nd coming. That's the only way Luke 12:49-50 could be fulfilled. Anyone want to try to prove this explanation is false? Please be my guest. You will see you are decieving yourself and others.

Third, If Christ Ahnsahnghong was a member of the SDA church, then He should have been influenced in some way by their doctrine or teaching. However, as soon as they baptized him he began to preach to them and exposed all the falicies in their doctrine. He wrote the book Unsealing the Secret of the Seven Thunders in 1955, and Letter to the church in Laodecia in 1960, which anyone who studies the bible knows that Laodecia is the SDA church, even they admit that. In those books he boldly testifies that the SDA are not the true church as they claim they are. And he testified about the new covenant that He established at his 1st coming. So just because he didn't put up a sign "Church of God" until 1964, that means he wasn't preching? If you insist that, then you should also insist that Jesus only preached the New Covenant, on the night of the Passover, right before he was crucified. Because according to the scriptures, Jesus proclaimed the new covenant on the night of the Passover, right before he was crucified, at the end of his preaching for 3 years. According to your insistance, Jesus, whom you claim to believe in, didn't preach for 3years. He preached only one night. LOL, I would love to hear you prove this wrong.

Lastly, If anyone of you know the history of Korea and that they were colonized by the Japanese from the year 1919, you will be able to see there was no way that he could have grown up buddist. I'll let you research that yourself.

You better band me now from this sight, if you don't want to look foolish. All of your false insistance and nonsense opinions will get destroyed by the truth. Stop mis informing the public about the true WMSCOG.

Simon
    Participant

Wmscog teaches he was Buddhist

Simon
    Participant

Wmscog teaches he was Buddhist

Smurf
    Participant

yeah! It's about time we got some fresh wms meat here. This is going to be fun.

Smurf
    Participant

yeah! It's about time we got some fresh wms meat here. This is going to be fun.

Sarah2013
    Participant

First of all, Your Christ never claimed to be God for one. Secondly, he made it clear that the idea of a mother God was delusional. i don’t remember the scripture they use but i know for a fact that Wmscog uses some scripture to explain how Ahang was to be born into an unbelieving family. I remember asking about this very issue but was given a bogus answer. FYI, this site states nothing but fact, and that fact is that Ahang and Zhang can’t be God, all of which is obvious from their too many inconsistencies. Maybe gods (idols) but not the creator of the universe. This is no game, this is real and we WILL keep speaking out.

Sarah2013
    Participant

First of all, Your Christ never claimed to be God for one. Secondly, he made it clear that the idea of a mother God was delusional. i don’t remember the scripture they use but i know for a fact that Wmscog uses some scripture to explain how Ahang was to be born into an unbelieving family. I remember asking about this very issue but was given a bogus answer. FYI, this site states nothing but fact, and that fact is that Ahang and Zhang can’t be God, all of which is obvious from their too many inconsistencies. Maybe gods (idols) but not the creator of the universe. This is no game, this is real and we WILL keep speaking out.

Disturbed
    Participant

@The Unknown…where are translated (English version) of the two books you mentioned? I have “heard” about Unsealing the Secrets of the 7 Thunders but have not had a chance to read it for myself. Have you? What about Letter to the Church in Laodicea? I haven’t read that one either. We cannot firmly or boldly testify as to what these books said because we have not read them for ourselves. In other words it is hearsay.

The majority of people in this forum believe in Jesus Christ according to the bible. No one is spreading lies about Ansahnghong except WMSCOG. The church teaches that he was born and raised in a Bhuddism family. Have you studied about Melchizedek? I preached it many times and that was one of the points that allegedly confirmed him as the 2nd Coming. He had to be born of unbelieving parents. How many children do you know, especially of Asian decent, would have a different religion than their parents? Usually whatever your parents are, that’s what you are until you are of age to disagree.

He was baptized in the SDA church in 1948. Why on earth would anyone think he wasn’t a member until he started his own church in 1964. From my understanding many of the teachings of WMSCOG are from SDA. Do you think it’s a coincidence that they also know the prophecy of Daniel & Revelation?

Use the common sense that God gave you. God doesn’t need to worry about anyone “slandering” His church yet WMSCOG worries about it a lot. God doesn’t need to make counter measures against “slanders” about the church. Maybe God doesn’t dwell in WMSCOG.

Jeremiah 44 says worshipping the queen of heaven is detestable to God. So what you are doing (and I previously was too) is detestable to God worshipping a false god (god the mother). Please open your eyes and see what is going on in there!

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 424 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.