Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years?

• Creator
    Topic
    oliverlog
    Participant

As wmscog says Ahnshahnhong preached for 37 years from 1948 when he was baptized in SDA(Seventh day adventist) till his death in 1985 +3 years of Jesus Christ’s preaching = 40 years reign of King David (the reason for his qualification of 2nd coming/ the root of david). I want to ask wmscog –

Q1- why then he left SDA and opened a new church?

Q1a-Was SDA doctrine wrong? If yes :Then why he got baptized in a wrong doctrine? Didn’t he know it already being 2nd christ? (Possible Answer)-May be he had no other way because no “true” church existed.

Q1b-So why he took 16 years to open a new church? (Possible Answer)-Maybe because he had to do hard work (Stone carrying as shown in wmscog videos) for a living during the day and had little time in the night to write his books (why din’t Jesus write any book?).

Q1c-So why did God put so much burden on his shoulders? (Not fair. 1st coming christ had only 1 assignment. Poor 2nd coming.)

Q2- Was SDA right? Then why open a new doctrine?

Q3-As Ahnshahnhong started a new church in 1964 and stared preaching new ways of Gospel, then he only scored 1964 to 1985 =21 years. So he comes short 16 years to be eligible for Christship. Oooops!! (Christship is a new word I discovered due to the need on the “new age”). (Possible Solution)-May be they can add sweet 16 years of ‘mother’ who must not be a mother at that age i guess and must be beautiful to qualify to be the bride of the Lamb/Ahnshahnhong/….(somebody please write here the name of Mother’s fist husband)!!

Participant

144000 just defeated your argument quite well, questioninginla.  Open your eyes.

Participant

Thanks to Father and Mother, and thank you 1004.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

qball, so if you have a chance can you ask Jesus if you can go to paradise with him, and can you let us know his answer?  Or do you have to be crucified next to him in order to properly get the picture right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

1004 wrote:

144000 just defeated your argument quite well, questioninginla.  Open your eyes.

144000 wrote:

I thinks u r the same guy behind two accounts, whaha , really.

i thank the fatehr and motther too, because they gave me my life through sex, as my father sperms entered my mums body and them she got pregnant with me, lol.

emil
    Participant

I have a pretty simple question on the thread topic and I see that all you guys from the other side are side-stepping it. I repeat: Where exactly has Ahn written about his 37 years prediction? No amount of telling me to come to Zion will work. I don't see why a two-hour study is required to answer such a simple question.

This constant refering to your church as Zion might just motivate me to write about that too but I don't want to confuse this thread. Let's stick to the point.

Disturbed
    Participant

I have an answer to your question Emil. In the “evidence book” put together by the WMSCOG there is an “article” from a Korean publication called Weekly Religion dated March 18, 1981. In this article Ash says that Jesus has to come a second time in the flesh and so on. He says 2CC has to come in secret & pass away after preaching for 37 years because of the throne of David. (I’m paraphrasing most of it).

Like I said in another post Zhang was allegedly in Newsweek magazine. I contacted the company trying to purchase the back order issue. There was no such article with her in the magazine back order or current order. They lied! In the same way, they probably made up this article as well.

emil
    Participant

That says it all. Why the nebulous source when he could have written it in his own "vast number" of books?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Kung lao wrote:

1004 wrote:

144000 wrote:

I thinks u r the same guy behind two accounts, whaha , really.

i thank the fatehr and motther too, because they gave me my life through sex, as my father sperms entered my mums body and them she got pregnant with me, lol.

O, kung fao.  Please thank your Dad for giving your mom defective sperm, and poof out comes you! lolz

fromtheotherside
    Participant

emil wrote:

I have a pretty simple question on the thread topic and I see that all you guys from the other side are side-stepping it. I repeat: Where exactly has Ahn written about his 37 years prediction? No amount of telling me to come to Zion will work. I don't see why a two-hour study is required to answer such a simple question.

This constant refering to your church as Zion might just motivate me to write about that too but I don't want to confuse this thread. Let's stick to the point.

Emil come to Zion,  please come out of Babylon.  So what babylon Church do you go to Emil?  You said you were from the great babylon right?  Have you ever gone to any small babylons?  Or did you always go to the Great Babylon?  So why do you do at the Great Babylon?  Do they do bible study at the great babylon?   How long have you been going to the great babylon?  Do you really believe there lies at the great babylon that you go to?

You should come out of Babylon and come to our Zion.  Come and study at our Zion

Disturbed
    Participant

How offensive FTOS! Is that really how you would encourage anyone to come to Zion to study by offending them? It is the opinion of WMSCOG that anyone that attends any other church is considered being in Babylon but its not something that should be said if you want them to come out. I thought the goal was to save souls. IF you were in the true church (and that’s a mighty big IF) how are you showing the love of god the mother?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Your name is disturbed so then should I call you candy, or sweety or honey?  No your name is disturbed.  Emil goes to babylon so thats what you call it.   

Disturbed
    Participant

I’m disturbed by the filthy lies your church spews! I’m disturbed because I was mislead by WMSCOG to worship a false god. I am disturbed that WMSCOG so freely twists the word of God for their evil purposes! So no, don’t call me candy, sweety or honey!

Disturbed
    Participant

No empathy! Which is another reason why you can’t be in the true church. Even Jesus humbled himself to be in the company of people who society looked down upon. He was not judgmental towards them, even if they worshipped idols or false gods. So I guess you consider yourself better than Jesus. Or maybe, you’re better than Ash and Zhang because THEY ARE NOT GOD!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

LolZ!!!! Jesus rebuke idol worshippers, and so did the disciples.  You need to stop being disturbed and wake up.

serg
    Participant

So true church, what does that mean? A true building? A true body of religious believers? A gathering of true believers? Note, that Paul or any of the disciples, never actually mentioned anything about a "true" church in the letters. They only speak of the true God who is Jesus. Also what exactly is the "truth"? Teachings? Commands? Jesus said "The truth will set you free" So if it is teachings or commands specifically, how does that make sence? Any one care to explain?

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

emil wrote:

Emil come to Zion,  please come out of Babylon.  So what babylon Church do you go to Emil?  You said you were from the great babylon right?  Have you ever gone to any small babylons?  Or did you always go to the Great Babylon?  So why do you do at the Great Babylon?  Do they do bible study at the great babylon?   How long have you been going to the great babylon?  Do you really believe there lies at the great babylon that you go to?

You should come out of Babylon and come to our Zion.  Come and study at our Zion

As usual my friend, you have shown your true colours by attacking me rather than answering questions you are unable to. Sticking to form.

As regards Babylon, Genny has already debunked you guys about your "historical" interpretation. I too have proved your Dan 7 stuff absolutely erroneous. You ran away from that thread. Now you have forgotten all that and go back to the fake, unbiblical "history" you have been taught.

If you are unable to show where Ahn mentioned the 37 years, just give up on this thread and start discussing Babylon all over again.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Emil I'm waiting for your answers… also I was friendly enough to invite you to Zion.  You can atleast be polite and give me a reply after I was nice enought to invite you.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

P.S how did I attack you?  I asked you questions, you really need to loosen up and stop being paranoid.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Emil I'm waiting for your answers… also I was friendly enough to invite you to Zion.  You can atleast be polite and give me a reply after I was nice enought to invite you.

I politely decline your invitation and the wonderful opportunity to sell my soul to the highest bidder….. and pay for it too.

I have already answered you about your false notion of Babylon which has been debunked. In view of that, all your questions are inapplicable.

This thread title is still about the 37 years which you are avoiding.

Disturbed
    Participant

Thank you FTOS! I have woken up and stopped worshipping a FALSE god.

What is your response to Jeremiah 44? God says worshipping the queen of heaven is detestable. So if Ash proclaimed Zhang as god the mother than he is a false god also.

Do you deny the words of God? Answer me about Jeremiah 44. How do you justify being detestable to God? God is the same yesterday, today and forever. The Jewish people never worshipped Zhang/god the mother, Jesus nor his apostles said worship god the mother so why in 2013 are ya’ll trying to convince people to worship a false god that NO ONE worshipped before?

Viewing 20 replies - 381 through 400 (of 424 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.