Home Forums General Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years?

This topic contains 325 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  emil 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 326 total)
  • Author

emil

144000 wrote:

Emil will still probably say we never answered, in the hopes that they can decieve someone new who has not heard these replies of ours.

Emil has a track record of doing this with other debates if you read the archives. It doesn't matter if you have 5+, 10+ or even 15+ pages in a thread already attempting to explain things.

Many days have passed and you still haven't found the place where Ahn said he would reign for exactly 37 years. You have just gone beating about the bush but never given a straight answer. The obvious conclusion is that you guys don't have an answer.

We have offered a solution to Emil's suggestions, and we have not run away, they simply just don't like our answer.

And you guys only have the answer that I must come to Zion and study. Are people reading this that stupid that they cannot understand what that means?

FTOS is right. Don't say we didn't invite you. Don't imply we are the ones who are running away, it is you who does not want to come.

I will not say you guys didn't invite me. Why would I want to come to your church? You have not given me a reasonable cause to believe there is any truth there. You guys are funny. You have a different standard for yourselves and for others. You proclaim that you and your members should not visit any other church. Yet you find your demand reasonable? Debate your belief here and convince us you have the truth first. That way, all of us would flock to your church. Your failure to debate logically is tantamount to running away.

emil wrote:

Just by your keeping on calling other churches babylon doesn't make them so.

adding to what emil wrote:

Mankind, in its history of totalistic control groups, almost ALWAYS destroy all other forms of religion/morality.  With this newly created moral cavity, the group (political, religious, macro, micro, doesn't matter) seeking control has a monopoly on the moral compass of its followers.

"BUT I MADE MY OWN DECISIONS"!

if that were true, try having a conversation about a dissenting opinion without shutting it down either externally or internally.

emil

@144000 and FTOS – I am not sure which question of yours is pending an answer. The post you refered to had questions about my leaving "babylon". You choose to ignore the answer I have given already. I have already told you that your entire interpretation has been debunked by Genny, me and IrenaeusFTW in another thread. Just by your keeping on calling other churches babylon doesn't make them so. Is there any other question you wanted me to answer?

If you think you have any proof about this accusation, please open a new thread or reopen an existing one to state your case. Let us not mix topics unless you thrive on confusion. In this thread we are discussing the 37 year claim and I asked you one question about where Ahn made such a claim and the bottom line is that you have no proof to offer.

Why should I come to hell to seek the answer when it clearly seems that you have no answer? Why should I subject myself to that mind control environment that you guys have set up?

If you cannot state your argument here but need people to come to Zion, it shows that your arguments can not stand for themselves out of the mind-control environment.

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla

You sure do like to make a lot of assumptions about people, are all of your arguments based on such wild guesses?

Or do you just call everyone you don't agree with brainwashed?

just the ones that exhibit the symptoms.  (Disclaimer:  I didn't use the word.  You did.)

Questioninginla

You sure do like to make a lot of assumptions about people, are all of your arguments based on such wild guesses?

Or do you just call everyone you don't agree with brainwashed?

Emil will still probably say we never answered, in the hopes that they can decieve someone new who has not heard these replies of ours.

Emil has a track record of doing this with other debates if you read the archives. It doesn't matter if you have 5+, 10+ or even 15+ pages in a thread already attempting to explain things.

We have offered a solution to Emil's suggestions, and we have not run away, they simply just don't like our answer.

FTOS is right. Don't say we didn't invite you. Don't imply we are the ones who are running away, it is you who does not want to come.

Questioninginla wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Also if you don't accept my invitation, then you are just running from the truth.  Don't say we never invited you.  

Also I haven't accepted invitations to meet with ex-members to discuss control mechanisms and thought reform, so it is fair to say that I am running from the truth. I can't say I was never invited.

FIXED.

Interpersonal attribution- blame it on others.  common disorders of Exmembers.

fromtheotherside wrote:

Also if you don't accept my invitation, then you are just running from the truth.  Don't say we never invited you.  

Also I haven't accepted invitations to meet with ex-members to discuss control mechanisms and thought reform, so it is fair to say that I am running from the truth. I can't say I was never invited.

FIXED.

Emil, still waiting for you to answer my questions.   Also if you don't accept my invitation, then you are just running from the truth.  Don't say we never invited you. 

emil

@disturbed – no you were not the one who went OT. FTOS first introduced Babylon into the thread and your response was a natural result. They should declare on what their entire basis for that Babylon accusation is based. We can see the flimsy foundation.

Anyway let us see whether 144000 and his kids come up with any evidence of the 37 year prediction. Resounding silence so far.

Disturbed

I apologize Emil for getting off topic indirectly. At the end of the day Ash isnt God. It doesnt matter if he preached 37 or 21 years because he's not God nor did he fulfill ANY biblical prophecy.

There are so many holes in the story which cant be plugged in by the WMSCOG. They cant verify their true lineage other than to doctor up websites with info they want you to believe is true. They have misused ALL of Ash's writings by adding and subtracting to it to fit their misguided doctrine. Ash didnt do ANY miracles to prove he was the Christ. He was an adulterer by the way of WMSCOG's teaching…he married a woman while still being legally married to another. The Korean government was investigating him and his church! Notice that Zhang's exhusband said she sold their house and gave the money to the church.

Anyway Ash is not the Christ! Zhang is a false god

emil

144000 wrote:

FTOS has already explained everything in less words than I could have done with big paragraphs.

The rest of you are just going to keep arguing about it more, but we in the WMSCOG know he's right, your not fooling anyone.

Yeah go on and each one of you say the other guy has explained. All FTOS has done is been abusive. Show me what he has explained to match the tpoic of this thread? Nothing. Now you might possibly say that Disturbed changed the topic to Jer 44 but back up a bit and you'll notice how FTOS introduced Babylon before her. It is a topic from which FTOS ran away.

Disturbed

Serg you know you were supposed to believe that wedding picture as proof that he proclaimed Zhang the bride (sarcasm). That should have been all the proof you needed. LOL

Ash said there’s no mother god. He knew of all things the bible teaches directly against it. It is DETESTABLE to God. Zhang is DETESTABLE to the Singular true God.

FTOS has already explained everything in less words than I could have done with big paragraphs.

The rest of you are just going to keep arguing about it more, but we in the WMSCOG know he's right, your not fooling anyone.

serg

Ftos did "father" preach about mother for 37 years? If he didn't, why didn't he? In none of his books does he ever mention a mother. Care to explain the reason why he didn't? Yea I am soo ignorant so please answer…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 326 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.