Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years?

• Creator
    Topic
    oliverlog
    Participant

As wmscog says Ahnshahnhong preached for 37 years from 1948 when he was baptized in SDA(Seventh day adventist) till his death in 1985 +3 years of Jesus Christ’s preaching = 40 years reign of King David (the reason for his qualification of 2nd coming/ the root of david). I want to ask wmscog –

Q1- why then he left SDA and opened a new church?

Q1a-Was SDA doctrine wrong? If yes :Then why he got baptized in a wrong doctrine? Didn’t he know it already being 2nd christ? (Possible Answer)-May be he had no other way because no “true” church existed.

Q1b-So why he took 16 years to open a new church? (Possible Answer)-Maybe because he had to do hard work (Stone carrying as shown in wmscog videos) for a living during the day and had little time in the night to write his books (why din’t Jesus write any book?).

Q1c-So why did God put so much burden on his shoulders? (Not fair. 1st coming christ had only 1 assignment. Poor 2nd coming.)

Q2- Was SDA right? Then why open a new doctrine?

Q3-As Ahnshahnhong started a new church in 1964 and stared preaching new ways of Gospel, then he only scored 1964 to 1985 =21 years. So he comes short 16 years to be eligible for Christship. Oooops!! (Christship is a new word I discovered due to the need on the “new age”). (Possible Solution)-May be they can add sweet 16 years of ‘mother’ who must not be a mother at that age i guess and must be beautiful to qualify to be the bride of the Lamb/Ahnshahnhong/….(somebody please write here the name of Mother’s fist husband)!!

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Genny why not just, not celebrate it all together?  If there is even a hint of paganism and idolatry, wouldn't you want to please God.  I remember you said you were so to the letter about Lying.  You wouldn't even lie to protect someone because you felt it was wrong.   But actually God hates Idolatry just as much.  God is disgusted by it.  Then why don't you have that type of feelings about Christmas, there is idolatry and paganry in it and you know it.  But you don't want to stop and you convince yourself it's okay because the real underlining reason behind it is "you".  You want to keep it for yourself.  

I don't recall saying that I wouldn't lie to protect someone.  I did say that in such a situation of life and death, you would need to pray and ask God for help in knowing what to do.  And that if you were greatly impressed that God wanted you to speak the truth in such a situation, you do not need to automatically assume that death would be inevitable for speaking the truth.  And that if you felt lying was the better of two bad options, then you could rely on the mercy of God.

I agree that God hates idolatry.  If you do too, you need to be wary of worshipping the false gods of Ahn and Zahng.  If you wish people to examine their views of Christmas and such, you need to be willing to examine your views of Ahn and Zahng.

All of the discussions I've had about Christmas and Easter in the past years have definitely made me examine what I believe and what I do and why.  You believe it is all full of paganism and idolatry, but I have not found it to be so.  You seem to refuse to consider that the information you have is tainted and inaccurate. 

Is there something wrong with celebrating that Jesus was born?  Isn't it awesome and wonderful that God would be born into this world to live among us?  What is pagan about celebrating that?  (I don't mean that as a frivolous question.  I'd really like as answer.)

Participant

Hmm, gee I wonder why Cain who worshipped with all his heart was cursed, what made him so mad that he killed his own brother? Oh yeah God cursed him for being so presumptuous as to make up his own fake worship.

I wonder why god said to burn all the idols? Why didn’t God say “but keep the totems of the pagans for they are just plants and wood and decorate your houses with them.”? Oh yeah because he hated them, and he said that his people would “unknowingly” come to worship false Gods. I wonder which Gods yule trees honor?

I wonder why God cursed the Isrealites for worshipping the ashera pole? Wasn’t that item given from God? Isn’t it important to give it a name and celebrate what God gave to them? Oh yeah, thinking like that leads to paganism.

I wonder why the apostles never celebrated Christmas? Man it sure would suck to make up fake things and be cursed for not following their example. I’m sure december 25th sun god birthdays are just an innocent coincidence.

Oh wait, god says that his people bow to tammuz and violate his covenant, gee I guess that means we are doing something wrong.

But go ahead and insist on it, I will surely not fall away for trying to stick to the apostle example with great love. Surely anyone who takes the Lord’s name in vain worship will be sorted out. I just hope they repent before the end.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Hmm, gee I wonder why Cain who worshipped with all his heart was cursed, what made him so mad that he killed his own brother? Oh yeah God cursed him for being so presumptuous as to make up his own fake worship.

I wonder why god said to burn all the idols? Why didn't God say "but keep the totems of the pagans for they are just plants and wood and decorate your houses with them."? Oh yeah because he hated them, and he said that his people would "unknowingly" come to worship false Gods. I wonder which Gods yule trees honor?

I wonder why God cursed the Isrealites for worshipping the ashera pole? Wasn't that item given from God? Isn't it important to give it a name and celebrate what God gave to them? Oh yeah, thinking like that leads to paganism.

I wonder why the apostles never celebrated Christmas? Man it sure would suck to make up fake things and be cursed for not following their example. I'm sure december 25th sun god birthdays are just an innocent coincidence.

Oh wait, god says that his people bow to tammuz and violate his covenant, gee I guess that means we are doing something wrong.

But go ahead and insist on it, I will surely not fall away for trying to stick to the apostle example with great love. Surely anyone who takes the Lord's name in vain worship will be sorted out. I just hope they repent before the end.

There are two factors you need to relook at.

1. Where do you get your information from regarding all those things you state? (Most such accusations have a common source – The Two Babylons… book by Alexander Hislop) 

2. How certain are you that Ahn and Zahng are not false gods?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

emil wrote:

The Unknown wrote:

warrior wrote:

Hi The Unknown, that depends which book of the bible you read. According to John, Jesus was crucified on the passover day (which would mean he never actually kept it..) 

John 19:14 – It was the day of Preparation of the Passover; it was about noon. “Here is your king,” Pilate said to the Jews. 15 But they shouted, “Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!” “Shall I crucify your king?” Pilate asked. “We have no king but Caesar,” the chief priests answered.16 Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified.

So which verse do you accept? Matthew (jesus keeping the passover and being crucified on friday) or John (jesus being crucified on the passover and not keeping it)

Hello Warrior, I will kindly point out your error and the fact that you don't truly know or understand the scriptures.

Both verses are correct. Especially the book of John, was written by Apostle John who had great understanding. You quoted John 19:14-16 however this is not a testimony that Jesus was crucified on the Passover day(meaning the 14th day of the 1st month at twilight) If you insist that, you clearly testify that you don't know the scriptures. First of all there was no new testament written in the time when Jesus was on the earth, so you must understand the Passover according to the Old Testament, because that was the Passover the Jews and Chief priest wanted to be able to keep. So what is written in Ezekiel 45:21:.. the Passover a feast lasting 7 days…

The Passover was called a feast lasting 7 days. So that was what the people of Isreal called it. Anytime within that "7day period" at that time of year was known as "Passover". John;s testimony is no different than the other Apostles. You just have to have good knowledge and understanding of the Bible to understand his testimony. Scripture can not contradict Scripture in any way, shape or form. If it did, then the bible wouldnt be true. If you testify that John's testimony contradicts the other Apostles or that any of their testimony isn't valid, then you testify that the bible, which is the Word of God is not flawless, which would defeat the purpose of believing in God.  Also to further confirm that Jesus ate the Passover on the 14th day of the 1st month, according to the appointed time in the bible, is as follows

Mark 14:12 it is written… when it was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus sent disciples to make preparations to keep the passover

Luke 22:7-8 Then came the day of Unleavened Bread, on which the Passover Lamb had to be sacrificed . Jesus sent Peter and JOHN, saying, go, and make preparations for us to eat the Passover.

Luke 22:14-15 When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer".

Matthew 26:17-19 also confirms this fact. The same testimony was given by 3 different witnesses. So what did Jesus say in John 8:17: In your law it is written that the testimony of 2 witnesses is true 

However this testimony that Jesus and the disciples kept the Passover is recorded by 3 witnesses. 

sorry you are greatly mistaken.

Warrior is correct and you are making some strong assertions here.

1. The Passover is just one day. It is the first day of the 7 day festival of the unleavened bread. Any Jew will tell you that. These were originally two separate festivals which were joined later. The sacrificial lamb was slaughtered before the start of Passover.

The Passover is one day but it is the begining of the Feast of Unleavened bread, The two feast are joined together that's why the Jews also called it "Passover week", which includes the feast of Unleavend bread. The unknown was not making a wrong statement look it up in the bible.

2. If as you have admitted elsewhere, Jesus is the passover lamb, it is obvious that the Passover had not started when he was killed. It would start at dusk that evening.

Jesus was a sacrifice for all the feasts, so it does not just apply to the Passover lamb.  Plus the night Jesus celebrated the Passover, he said I eagerly waited to eat this Passover with you, that means he kept the passover on the passover night. 

3. You also imply that the synoptic gospel account is of 3 witnesses and so to be relied on more than John. But you are wrong to make that claim. The 3 writers of the synoptic gospels were not eyewitnesses. Matthew is the only one of them who may be counted as a witness.

They were apostles, they didn't have diffferent views but were all united and had the same teachings. This doesn't really matter.

4. By that account, John was much closer to Jesus not only at the last supper but at many other events. In case of discrepancy, I would give greater weightage for John's witness.

John was talking about the Passover week, which they ate the supper every night for the feast.  So John's is not contridicting.  

5. It is common knowledge among bible historians that the 3 synoptic gospels borrow from each other. The most widely held belief is that Mark's gospel was the first to be written and both Matthew and Luke borrowed heavily from it. Since Mark was not a eye witness, it gives even more weightage for John's gospel.

They are all reliable, they were the appostles, to debate one who is more reliable is not proper. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Genny why not just, not celebrate it all together?  If there is even a hint of paganism and idolatry, wouldn't you want to please God.

Because it's not wrong to celebrate something that doesn't include worshipping a false god. Choosing a day that most other people choose to reflect on why Jesus came to this earth isn't bad. Y'all do it with Ash's "coming day" even though it's not a Feast. Decorating a tree, 1st of all, isn't pagan because no one is worshipping the tree. But even if there is no tree involved, being with family and thanking Jesus for His coming isn't pagan either as you have explained. The sun god is not involved at all during this celebration [in my life].

What's so wrong with taking a terrible idea and turning it into something good? Take slaves for example. They were beaten and forced to do chores around the house. Now, people are paid to do chores around the house.. just not beaten or forced anymore. Something terrible [slavery] was turned into something good [jobs]. I used to think that because black people were slaves it was ridiculous for any black person to clean anyone's mess except their own. I focused on the origin.. slavery.. but didn't accept [until recently] that it wasn't slavery anymore but something completely different.

Christmas isn't Saturnalia. No one's worshipping the sun or saturn or trees or whatever. It's completely different.

What's so wrong with taking a terrible idea and turning it into something good?  Because it's from you, a mere man.  Not from God.  Get it?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

genny wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Genny why not just, not celebrate it all together?  If there is even a hint of paganism and idolatry, wouldn't you want to please God.  I remember you said you were so to the letter about Lying.  You wouldn't even lie to protect someone because you felt it was wrong.   But actually God hates Idolatry just as much.  God is disgusted by it.  Then why don't you have that type of feelings about Christmas, there is idolatry and paganry in it and you know it.  But you don't want to stop and you convince yourself it's okay because the real underlining reason behind it is "you".  You want to keep it for yourself.  

I don't recall saying that I wouldn't lie to protect someone.  I did say that in such a situation of life and death, you would need to pray and ask God for help in knowing what to do.  And that if you were greatly impressed that God wanted you to speak the truth in such a situation, you do not need to automatically assume that death would be inevitable for speaking the truth.  And that if you felt lying was the better of two bad options, then you could rely on the mercy of God.

I agree that God hates idolatry.  If you do too, you need to be wary of worshipping the false gods of Ahn and Zahng.  If you wish people to examine their views of Christmas and such, you need to be willing to examine your views of Ahn and Zahng.

All of the discussions I've had about Christmas and Easter in the past years have definitely made me examine what I believe and what I do and why.  You believe it is all full of paganism and idolatry, but I have not found it to be so.  You seem to refuse to consider that the information you have is tainted and inaccurate. 

Is there something wrong with celebrating that Jesus was born?  Isn't it awesome and wonderful that God would be born into this world to live among us?  What is pagan about celebrating that?  (I don't mean that as a frivolous question.  I'd really like as answer.)

What is pagan about celebrating that?  Again the same answer I gave to Renita, it's from YOU.  Not from God.  It's MAN'S tradition.  Get it in to your head.  Why is it so hard for you guys to understand it's MAN'S tradition, not from God.   Don't ask me the question, ask God.  And you will find your answer in the bible.  MAN"S traditions.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

emil wrote:

144000 wrote:

I wonder why god said to burn all the idols? Why didn't God say "but keep the totems of the pagans for they are just plants and wood and decorate your houses with them."? Oh yeah because he hated them, and he said that his people would "unknowingly" come to worship false Gods. I wonder which Gods yule trees honor?

I wonder why God cursed the Isrealites for worshipping the ashera pole? Wasn't that item given from God? Isn't it important to give it a name and celebrate what God gave to them? Oh yeah, thinking like that leads to paganism.

I wonder why the apostles never celebrated Christmas? Man it sure would suck to make up fake things and be cursed for not following their example. I'm sure december 25th sun god birthdays are just an innocent coincidence.

But go ahead and insist on it, I will surely not fall away for trying to stick to the apostle example with great love. Surely anyone who takes the Lord's name in vain worship will be sorted out. I just hope they repent before the end.

1. Where do you get your information from regarding all those things you state? (Most such accusations have a common source – The Two Babylons… book by Alexander Hislop) 

Nice moving of the goal posts!  144000 you see what I'm saying about these guys, your comment was perfect, but these guys don't want to accept.  So they move the goal posts.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Save you breath on this one 144000 they don't even read the answers you give them.   Their arguments are all out the window, several windows.  You can make a sky scrapper with the amount of windows their arguments went out of. 

Stained
    Participant

There's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do every minute of every day and he has this special  list of ten things he doesn't want you to do and if you do any of the things he doesn't want you to do he will send you to a special place to choke and burn and scream and cry for ever and ever <but> He loves you. 

Tell it George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo 

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

emil wrote:

Nice moving of the goal posts!  144000 you see what I'm saying about these guys, your comment was perfect, but these guys don't want to accept.  So they move the goal posts.

Do you even know what that means? You put up so much of unsubstantiated stuff about us indulging in worshiping a fasle god on mere assumption. Yet you thoink we are moving the goalposts when we ask how come you are worshiping two human beings; one of whom is dead and the other will follow one day.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Yes.. fake WORSHIP. Cain offered a sacrifice to God. What sacrifices are we offering to God on Christmas? What worship are we participating in that is unacceptable to God? We give thanks to Jesus like the bible says. We sing praise to Jesus like the bible says. The bible doesn't say to give praise to Jesus everyday except Dec 25th. We have not replaced something acceptable with something unacceptable. We have, in a very long and complicated way, created a way to be with family, share in the joy of Jesus Christ, and remember His birth and His reason for being born to begin with. No where in the bible does it say this is unacceptable. No food is being sacrificed to idols. No tree is being worshipped.

Just like the "event" Zahng held was not religious, neither were the events I hosted on Dec 25th religious.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Save you breath on this one 144000 they don't even read the answers you give them.   Their arguments are all out the window, several windows.  You can make a sky scrapper with the amount of windows their arguments went out of. 

FTOS… 144,000 is too stuborn and too arrogant to take your advice.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

genny wrote:

What is pagan about celebrating that?  Again the same answer I gave to Renita, it's from YOU.  Not from God.  It's MAN'S tradition.  Get it in to your head.  Why is it so hard for you guys to understand it's MAN'S tradition, not from God.   Don't ask me the question, ask God.  And you will find your answer in the bible.  MAN"S traditions.  

Celebrating Ash's "coming day" is man's tradition. Celebrating Zahng's "coming day" is man's tradition. Zahng said to celebrate her own birthday??

Love'n Honey
    Participant

You mean to tell me that the only fun anyone can have has to be in the bible? There are plenty of fun things that have become routine in the WMSCOOG that can't be found in the bible.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

genny wrote:

Celebrating Ash's "coming day" is man's tradition. Celebrating Zahng's "coming day" is man's tradition. Zahng said to celebrate her own birthday??

Not when it's God who celebrates with! ^^ Thanks to God the Mother and God the Father! 

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

The Passover is one day but it is the begining of the Feast of Unleavened bread, The two feast are joined together that's why the Jews also called it "Passover week", which includes the feast of Unleavend bread. The unknown was not making a wrong statement look it up in the bible.

It is important to distinguish the day called Passover from the rest of the 7 day feast of unleavened bread.

Jesus was a sacrifice for all the feasts, so it does not just apply to the Passover lamb.  Plus the night Jesus celebrated the Passover, he said I eagerly waited to eat this Passover with you, that means he kept the passover on the passover night. 

Yet the bible testifies that he was the passover lamb. Not a sacrifice for all the feasts.

They were apostles, they didn't have diffferent views but were all united and had the same teachings. This doesn't really matter.

Of the 3 synoptic gospel writers, only one was an apostle. You got your facts wrong.

John was talking about the Passover week, which they ate the supper every night for the feast.  So John's is not contridicting.  

John 13:1 clearly says: It was just before the Passover Festival.

They are all reliable, they were the appostles, to debate one who is more reliable is not proper. 

As pointed out above, you've got your facts wrong.

Stained
    Participant

Pink Floyds tribute to, dare a say ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uIUoCarF6A 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo Babe

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo Babe

fromtheotherside
    Participant

emil wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

It is important to distinguish the day called Passover from the rest of the 7 day feast of unleavened bread.

Yet the bible testifies that he was the passover lamb. Not a sacrifice for all the feasts.

Of the 3 synoptic gospel writers, only one was an apostle. You got your facts wrong.

John 13:1 clearly says: It was just before the Passover Festival.

As pointed out above, you've got your facts wrong.

Then don't ever qoute Mat, Mark, and luke again if your so against them! Just throw out the bible while your at it, and just keep the book of John

fromtheotherside
    Participant

They all preach the same message you're the one making them contridicting each other.  Yet they have there own books in the bible, I don't see a book of Emil in there, probably got thrown out with the rest of the trash. 

Stained
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

They all preach the same message you're the one making them contridicting each other.  Yet they have there own books in the bible, I don't see a book of Emil in there, probably got thrown out with the rest of the trash. 

AND I DON'T SEE A BOOK OF AHN. CHUMP.

Viewing 20 replies - 281 through 300 (of 424 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.