Ahnshahnhong 37 Years or 21 Years?

• Creator
    Topic
    oliverlog
    Participant

As wmscog says Ahnshahnhong preached for 37 years from 1948 when he was baptized in SDA(Seventh day adventist) till his death in 1985 +3 years of Jesus Christ’s preaching = 40 years reign of King David (the reason for his qualification of 2nd coming/ the root of david). I want to ask wmscog –

Q1- why then he left SDA and opened a new church?

Q1a-Was SDA doctrine wrong? If yes :Then why he got baptized in a wrong doctrine? Didn’t he know it already being 2nd christ? (Possible Answer)-May be he had no other way because no “true” church existed.

Q1b-So why he took 16 years to open a new church? (Possible Answer)-Maybe because he had to do hard work (Stone carrying as shown in wmscog videos) for a living during the day and had little time in the night to write his books (why din’t Jesus write any book?).

Q1c-So why did God put so much burden on his shoulders? (Not fair. 1st coming christ had only 1 assignment. Poor 2nd coming.)

Q2- Was SDA right? Then why open a new doctrine?

Q3-As Ahnshahnhong started a new church in 1964 and stared preaching new ways of Gospel, then he only scored 1964 to 1985 =21 years. So he comes short 16 years to be eligible for Christship. Oooops!! (Christship is a new word I discovered due to the need on the “new age”). (Possible Solution)-May be they can add sweet 16 years of ‘mother’ who must not be a mother at that age i guess and must be beautiful to qualify to be the bride of the Lamb/Ahnshahnhong/….(somebody please write here the name of Mother’s fist husband)!!

The Unknown
    Participant

Stained wrote:

The President doesn't have the foggiest idea you even exist.  Even if he did, all he would have seen is the fake smiles and the fake hand shakes and the fake bowing and a couple of Bags of Trash being piled up which have absolutely ZERO IMPACT on the environment except for temporary aesthetics.  There always seems to be a Camera around when these great works are performed, doesn't there ? Just like in North Korea.  I think Jesus said not to boast. 

Stained sounds Jealous… or mad that you're not receiving the glory.

Is that how we preach the gospel? I think NOT. No matter what, people like yourself are still slandering Good Deeds. Whether you believe WMSCOG or not, how can you find a way to slander good deeds??Who's boasting the WMSCOG??? Oh thats right, the Media, Amir Dossal of the UN, news stations etc… Regardless if you like it or not, it's being done. God came in the Flesh and God is only bound by the Flesh and the rules of this world, while doing so. Jerusalem being made praise of the world is working out great for me. Too bad you're to busy finding fault in good deeds. If your house burned down or your home was effected by a hurricane, wouldn't you want help? If you were a Town Mayor or City councilmen wouldnt you want help cleaning up your streets? If you were an enviornmealist, wouldnt you want help cleaning up the enviornment such as oil spills and dirty water and planting trees. Yes you would. Thats what the WMSCOG went out and did. How can you find fault in that, and not only fault, you bad mouth those who did it. "Fake smiles and Fake bows and Fake hand shakes" Shame on you.  

Disturbed
    Participant

@Unknown…I just started a new thread listing the criteria for the award with the official government link to verify my copy/paste info. Check it out

Disturbed
    Participant

@Unknown…I just started a new thread listing the criteria for the award with the official government link to verify my copy/paste info. Check it out

Stained
    Participant

Hey Disturbed.  They figured me out, I'm jealous, LMAO.  Unknown, get a job and a life. 

Stained
    Participant

Hey Disturbed.  They figured me out, I'm jealous, LMAO.  Unknown, get a job and a life. 

The Unknown
    Participant

Hey stained, if I told you what my job is, you’d really be jealous. But that’s neither here nor there so I’ll get to the point. Like I said earlier, the Catholic Church, Mormon church and unification church were all exposed for their scandals because those are clearly false churches and God allowed it to be revealed. If the WMSCOG is also a false church, proclaiming a false Christ, then God who created heaven and earth will allow it to be openly exposed, just like the aforementioned churches. However WMSCOG is not only receiving Presidential citation awards. We also have received many awards from many different kings of countries, assembly men, mayors and governors. Which are all documented by them and signed. Also they are on video. Go ahead and you tube the videos. Will you also insist those are fake too? Lol get real. Until the United States government comes out and openly advertises that WMSCOG forged that award with the presidents signature your statements on this topic are garbage. Also disturbed, we openly advertise that award on our church intro video, which is on our church website. Check yourself before you speak nonsense.

The Unknown
    Participant

Hey stained, if I told you what my job is, you’d really be jealous. But that’s neither here nor there so I’ll get to the point. Like I said earlier, the Catholic Church, Mormon church and unification church were all exposed for their scandals because those are clearly false churches and God allowed it to be revealed. If the WMSCOG is also a false church, proclaiming a false Christ, then God who created heaven and earth will allow it to be openly exposed, just like the aforementioned churches. However WMSCOG is not only receiving Presidential citation awards. We also have received many awards from many different kings of countries, assembly men, mayors and governors. Which are all documented by them and signed. Also they are on video. Go ahead and you tube the videos. Will you also insist those are fake too? Lol get real. Until the United States government comes out and openly advertises that WMSCOG forged that award with the presidents signature your statements on this topic are garbage. Also disturbed, we openly advertise that award on our church intro video, which is on our church website. Check yourself before you speak nonsense.

Participant

"Lets talk about the Call to Service Award…first of all it can only be given to US citizens." – Disturbed

Logical fallacy: Confusing association with causation

Logical fallacy: Division – Assuming that what is true of the whole is true for the parts.

Your erroneous logic implies malicious intention with WMSCOG's desire to display to the world good examples of humanitarianism.

Your erroneous logic also ignores the great multitude of awards that have been legitimately recieved and even handed to us in person by the hands of princes, predisents, and mayors. Your assuming that all of them are illegitimate just because you have found one that is easy to criticize.

"You're right, that if he was in the SDA's from 1948-1964, then this doesn't count as part of his preaching." -ttr

Logical fallacy: Ad ignorantiam

Erroneous logic is used when, in the absense of understanding how Ahn-Sahng-Hong founded the true church across many years, you present the argument that the full amount of years are unfulfilled based off of your ignorance. They were fulfilled through a variety of methods which include "preaching to the poor" irregardless of how he may or may not have been "like the greeks" to "win the greeks".

"Ahnsahnghong was raised Buddhist" -ttr

Logical Fallacy: Poisoning the well

Logical Fallacy: Strawman

Anything that happened prior to beginning the prophesied ministry of Christ, has no bearing on prophecy. AhnSahngHong was not Buddhist during the time of the restoration of the Church, indeed I have never heard any compelling proof concerning that rumor, and in addition even if it were true, I would not care. You are attacking irrelevant things in order to judge our church concerning events prior to actually founding the church.

"yeah! It's about time we got some fresh wms meat here. This is going to be fun." -Smurf

We are aware that many forum members here delight at the opportunity to persecute us, and have even advocated going out of their way to protest against us. All such admissions have been recorded and I reccomend you step carefully lest my rights or the organizations rights are disrespected.

"I'm not familiar with the 7 churches study." -renita

We are very aware that many members of this forum don't know about many of our studies. Some members of this forum have never had any studies at all according to their own admissions. They are posing arguments from a position of ignorance.

"First of all, Your Christ never claimed to be God for one. Secondly, he made it clear that the idea of a mother God was delusional." -Sarah2013

Logical fallacy: The Moving Goalpost

No, first of all, you will respect how we accept AhnSahngHong's actions as fullfillment of the 37 years and cease your libel and slander.

The Unknown

God bless you,

The members of this forum will continuously shift the goalposts until they find something you haven't learned about yet and attack it. You may think you are strong now, but this den of vipers will strike you where you are weak eventually. The church is already monitoring for when and where they "cross the line" and threaten the rights of our beloved brothers and sisters. Please rest assured that no matter how hard you argue, the Administrator will not cease his bias against us, that is a loosing battle, and the members of this forum have already been preached to for years; do not dwell on them for too long.

This website will suck hours or days of your time away just to navigate through a single conversation with them, I urge you to spend your time more productively, you can already find all of the accusations they make against us at "thetruewmscog" website, in addition to more sermons and studies.

The longer you stay on this forum the liklier it is that eventually a topic will be presented which you can only answer vaguely, and wherever two or more vague answers conflict they will use that as ammunition to attack us because it is beyond them to admit that we are fallible human beings; rather they will accuse the people who taught you of teaching you wrong, even if it is your own memory which is to blame.

The longer you stay on this forum the liklier it is that eventually a topic will be presented which you cannot answer, and then they will criticize your inability to answer.

We do not possess infinite love and patience like Mother, and we should not strain ourselves here to the point where we loose our cool, please brothers, if we cannot set a good example to them, then we should let them be. We should try -harder- to be more loving and patient, not wear ourselves down so that we are irritable.

In fact, pray kindly about them, and wish them well, for in so doing they may turn to God. But if they do not, then by so doing you may pour burning coals upon their heads.

Let us not contribute to their Ad-Hominem attacks by proving to them that we can become upset or defensive like regular human beings, it is beyond them to understand that we take their accusations personally.

Participant

"Lets talk about the Call to Service Award…first of all it can only be given to US citizens." – Disturbed

Logical fallacy: Division – Assuming that what is true of the whole is true for the parts.

Your erroneous logic implies malicious intention with WMSCOG's desire to display to the world good examples of humanitarianism.

Your erroneous logic also ignores the great multitude of awards that have been legitimately recieved and even handed to us in person by the hands of princes, predisents, and mayors. Your assuming that all of them are illegitimate just because you have found one that is easy to criticize.

"You're right, that if he was in the SDA's from 1948-1964, then this doesn't count as part of his preaching." -ttr

Logical fallacy: Ad ignorantiam

Erroneous logic is used when, in the absense of understanding how Ahn-Sahng-Hong founded the true church across many years, you present the argument that the full amount of years are unfulfilled based off of your ignorance. They were fulfilled through a variety of methods which include "preaching to the poor" irregardless of how he may or may not have been "like the greeks" to "win the greeks".

Anything that happened prior to beginning the prophesied ministry of Christ, has no bearing on prophecy. AhnSahngHong was not Buddhist during the time of the restoration of the Church, indeed I have never heard any compelling proof concerning that rumor, and in addition even if it were true, I would not care. You are attacking irrelevant things in order to judge our church concerning events prior to actually founding the church.

"yeah! It's about time we got some fresh wms meat here. This is going to be fun." -Smurf

We are aware that many forum members here delight at the opportunity to persecute us, and have even advocated going out of their way to protest against us. All such admissions have been recorded and I reccomend you step carefully lest my rights or the organizations rights are disrespected.

"I'm not familiar with the 7 churches study." -renita

We are very aware that many members of this forum don't know about many of our studies. Some members of this forum have never had any studies at all according to their own admissions. They are posing arguments from a position of ignorance.

"First of all, Your Christ never claimed to be God for one. Secondly, he made it clear that the idea of a mother God was delusional." -Sarah2013

No, first of all, you will respect how we accept AhnSahngHong's actions as fullfillment of the 37 years and cease your libel and slander.

The Unknown

God bless you,

The members of this forum will continuously shift the goalposts until they find something you haven't learned about yet and attack it. You may think you are strong now, but this den of vipers will strike you where you are weak eventually. The church is already monitoring for when and where they "cross the line" and threaten the rights of our beloved brothers and sisters. Please rest assured that no matter how hard you argue, the Administrator will not cease his bias against us, that is a loosing battle, and the members of this forum have already been preached to for years; do not dwell on them for too long.

This website will suck hours or days of your time away just to navigate through a single conversation with them, I urge you to spend your time more productively, you can already find all of the accusations they make against us at "thetruewmscog" website, in addition to more sermons and studies.

The longer you stay on this forum the liklier it is that eventually a topic will be presented which you can only answer vaguely, and wherever two or more vague answers conflict they will use that as ammunition to attack us because it is beyond them to admit that we are fallible human beings; rather they will accuse the people who taught you of teaching you wrong, even if it is your own memory which is to blame.

The longer you stay on this forum the liklier it is that eventually a topic will be presented which you cannot answer, and then they will criticize your inability to answer.

We do not possess infinite love and patience like Mother, and we should not strain ourselves here to the point where we loose our cool, please brothers, if we cannot set a good example to them, then we should let them be. We should try -harder- to be more loving and patient, not wear ourselves down so that we are irritable.

In fact, pray kindly about them, and wish them well, for in so doing they may turn to God. But if they do not, then by so doing you may pour burning coals upon their heads.

Let us not contribute to their Ad-Hominem attacks by proving to them that we can become upset or defensive like regular human beings, it is beyond them to understand that we take their accusations personally.

Simon
    Participant

The Unknown wrote:

Simon wrote:

Also i should point out scripture doesn't say only god can restore Passover. on the contrary it shows two sinners do so…

further wmscog doesn't keep the seventh month biblicaly so the argument against Armstrong works against you

Simon show some proof. And if you're talking about that bogus calender you guys have on this website, you better think again. And I'll prove it is bogus. The biblical calander is based off the moon, and the cycle of the moon is never the same. So my question to you is how many years does the actual Biblical or lunar calendar take in order to reset itself? Your lack of knowledge will leave you with no answer. And if you find the answer you will clearly see that WMSCOG keeps the feast correctly according to the LUNAR CALENDAR, or the ROTATION of the MOON. Not according to the Jewish calendar. The actual Lunar Calendar and the Jewish calendar are very, very, very seldom identical. Even the Jews admit know that their calendar is only 100% accurate every 19 years, because thats when they reset theres.

Do your homework before you quote nonsense.  Thank you very much

You are amusing never made a single claim about the Hillel calendar. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I know all about the Sacred Calendar God set up 

A month starts at the new moon.

and a Year starts at the month of ripened barley

Let's look at an example of the first month

2010 New Moons http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phase2001cst.html

March 15 (last day of previous year)

*NEW MOOON*

March 16 1/1

March 17 1/2

March 18 1/3

March 19 1/4

March 20 1/5

March 21 1/6

March 22 1/7

March 23 1/8

March 24 1/9

March 25 1/10

March 26 1/11

March 27 1/12

March 28 1/13

March 29 1/14 (Passover Kept http://usa.watv.org/news/content.asp?idx=860&menu=i)

March 30 1/15

March 31 1/16

April     1 1/17

April     2  1/18

April     3  1/19

April     4  1/20

April     5  1/21

April     6  1/22

April     7  1/23

April     8  1/24

April     9  1/25

April   10  1/26

April   11  1/27

April   12  1/28

April   13  1/29

April   14  1/30

*New Moon Ends first month and puts second month April 15*

So we can see the First month from moon to moon ran 3/16-4/14

March 15   First Month runs as states 3/16-4/14

April 14    Second Month is 4/15-5/13

May 13    Third Month is 5/14-6/12

June 12     Fourth Month is 6/13-7/11

July 11      Fifth Month is 7/12-8/9

August 09 Sixth Month is 8/10-9/08

Sept 08 Seventh Month is 9/09-10/07   (This places the feast of trumpets of September 9 2010)

October 07 Eighth Month is 10/08-11/05 (Feast of Trumpets kept in Month eight on the first day) http://usa.watv.org/news/content.asp?idx=947&menu=i

Simon
    Participant

The Unknown wrote:

Simon wrote:

Also i should point out scripture doesn't say only god can restore Passover. on the contrary it shows two sinners do so…

further wmscog doesn't keep the seventh month biblicaly so the argument against Armstrong works against you

Simon show some proof. And if you're talking about that bogus calender you guys have on this website, you better think again. And I'll prove it is bogus. The biblical calander is based off the moon, and the cycle of the moon is never the same. So my question to you is how many years does the actual Biblical or lunar calendar take in order to reset itself? Your lack of knowledge will leave you with no answer. And if you find the answer you will clearly see that WMSCOG keeps the feast correctly according to the LUNAR CALENDAR, or the ROTATION of the MOON. Not according to the Jewish calendar. The actual Lunar Calendar and the Jewish calendar are very, very, very seldom identical. Even the Jews admit know that their calendar is only 100% accurate every 19 years, because thats when they reset theres.

Do your homework before you quote nonsense.  Thank you very much

You are amusing never made a single claim about the Hillel calendar. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I know all about the Sacred Calendar God set up 

A month starts at the new moon.

and a Year starts at the month of ripened barley

Let's look at an example of the first month

2010 New Moons http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phase2001cst.html

March 15 (last day of previous year)

*NEW MOOON*

March 16 1/1

March 17 1/2

March 18 1/3

March 19 1/4

March 20 1/5

March 21 1/6

March 22 1/7

March 23 1/8

March 24 1/9

March 25 1/10

March 26 1/11

March 27 1/12

March 28 1/13

March 29 1/14 (Passover Kept http://usa.watv.org/news/content.asp?idx=860&menu=i)

March 30 1/15

March 31 1/16

April     1 1/17

April     2  1/18

April     3  1/19

April     4  1/20

April     5  1/21

April     6  1/22

April     7  1/23

April     8  1/24

April     9  1/25

April   10  1/26

April   11  1/27

April   12  1/28

April   13  1/29

April   14  1/30

*New Moon Ends first month and puts second month April 15*

So we can see the First month from moon to moon ran 3/16-4/14

March 15   First Month runs as states 3/16-4/14

April 14    Second Month is 4/15-5/13

May 13    Third Month is 5/14-6/12

June 12     Fourth Month is 6/13-7/11

July 11      Fifth Month is 7/12-8/9

August 09 Sixth Month is 8/10-9/08

Sept 08 Seventh Month is 9/09-10/07   (This places the feast of trumpets of September 9 2010)

October 07 Eighth Month is 10/08-11/05 (Feast of Trumpets kept in Month eight on the first day) http://usa.watv.org/news/content.asp?idx=947&menu=i

Simon
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Thats a diversion

Its not a straw man it is a WMSCOG claim part of the proof in the Melchizedeck study

Logical Fallacy: Non Sequitur your reply has NOTHING to do with what Sarah said and no Goal post was shifted either

The Unknown

God bless you,

The members of this forum will continuously shift the goalposts until they find something you haven't learned about yet and attack it. You may think you are strong now, but this den of vipers will strike you where you are weak eventually. The church is already monitoring for when and where they "cross the line" and threaten the rights of our beloved brothers and sisters.

Won't ever happen

No Ad Hominem attacks are made dude lol

I think you like using big words (incorrectly I might add) for your own sense of elitism

Simon
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Thats a diversion

Its not a straw man it is a WMSCOG claim part of the proof in the Melchizedeck study

Logical Fallacy: Non Sequitur your reply has NOTHING to do with what Sarah said and no Goal post was shifted either

The Unknown

God bless you,

The members of this forum will continuously shift the goalposts until they find something you haven't learned about yet and attack it. You may think you are strong now, but this den of vipers will strike you where you are weak eventually. The church is already monitoring for when and where they "cross the line" and threaten the rights of our beloved brothers and sisters.

Won't ever happen

No Ad Hominem attacks are made dude lol

I think you like using big words (incorrectly I might add) for your own sense of elitism

Participant

Simon

Yes, the prophecy of the melchizadek, being born to unbelieving parents without geneology.

However, the claim that being buddhist somehow proves he wasn't God or wasn't christian is absurd. It was a fulfillment of Christian prophecy, by the man who founded a Christian church, after indeed being a Christian through the Seventh Day Adventists which God attempted to reform in addition to fulfilling more prophecies.

Disturbed
    Participant

Jesus came being born to a Jewish family & followed all the Jewish customs. Upon his baptism was when he began to preach about the new covenant. If Ash was the 2CC, why didn’t he do exactly as Jesus? It makes no sense that he wouldn’t be a Buddhist when his parents were. Ok but say he wasn’t….he still stayed within the SDA church for 16 years after his baptism. That’s a long time to stay in a church whose doctrine you believe to be wrong.

Sarah2013
    Participant

The Unknown wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

Yes dummies.  You guys prove you are "dummies" because you fall for this, excuse my term "cr*p". Adultry? lolz you have evidence? No.  Divorce? lolz, again show me.  You defile yourselves with satan's army and slaves of the Sun God. Trampling the true words of God and God Themselves with disgusting and shamefull lies and deceit.  Yes dummies..

A scam is a scam, period.  It's a money making business. This site is fool of proof plus we each have our own real life story. I'm cool being called anything by Wmscog. I am not the type to stress that. I can take what I dish out. 

Money making Scam??? How can you believe that nonsense?? Let me ask you a question, if the WMSCOG is really a money making scam to weezel much money out of people, then why use a "Korean Jesus"? Why use a doctrine that 99.7% of the 7billion people in the world won't agree with? How much money is made off the name of "Jesus" these days? How much money is made off of Crosses and Crucifixes, Idols and candles of Virgin Mary and Saints etc…??? Literally that is a Billion Dollar Industry. Statically, 2/3 of the world is Catholic. As it is written Revelation 18:2-3…Fallen Fallen is Babylon the Great…and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries

If you can not answer this question, don't make a comment like that ever again. For your own sake. I'm not even trying to be funny. It makes you sound very ignorant. And I'm not trying to insult you. Regardless if you believe WMSCOG or not, that comment is nonsense.

And by the way in your post that i quoted, you used the word "fool" you should have used the word full. Just an FYI

My…. thank you for the correction. Yes, I meant full and not fool. Typo. As for what I said. I stand by it. They used a man from Korea because it appears to fit into "from the east" in their own manipulative minds. Just total  manipulation of the bible. Yes, there are chirstian pastors who are just as fake, only no second coming mothers and gods involved. Go read my past posts I've always maintained that belief on some churches other than yours.  Wmscog is worse and has come with a different drive and angle. Careful study was put into their whole teaching. Its sole purpose has nothing to do with God – absolutely nothing. 

Participant

Disturbed

Jesus came as a Jew because he is the root of David.

The Second coming Jesus is from a non-believing family in a non-believing nation without geneology because of Melchizadek.

I don't care about your opinions on how long it took to write all thoose books by hand and be preaching to people. You think that everything has to be done instantly all at once? Perhaps you should tell God in what order and for how long he should do things?

There is a reason the ministry was suposed to take 40 years to begin with. Surely God could have accomplished everything instantly. Why then does it take a long time? Why did it take Jesus 3 years, why didn't he celebrate the very first passover with his desciples in the first year?

The answer is, God has plans to do stuff and how long it takes or how he goes about it is not your place to question.

It was done, we believe it, if you don't like it too bad.

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I'm with Disturbed. I saw many red flags before but I didn't want to lose my salvation either until, like she did, I realized there was no salvation to be received from the WMSCOG. I, too, believe that friendship will be restored once they see what we see as truth because the only reason many of aren't talking is because of the WMSCOG.

But it is weird how they like to show us where the math "adds up" exactly but when we show them where it doesn't, suddenly it doesn't matter..

I hear you. 

Disturbed
    Participant

@144000….I thought Ash also was the Root of David. So what you’re saying is that he (Ash) can’t possibly be the Root of David cause he’s not a Jew. I’m in agreement with that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

@144000….I thought Ash also was the Root of David. So what you're saying is that he (Ash) can't possibly be the Root of David cause he's not a Jew. I'm in agreement with that.

Lol. 

Viewing 20 replies - 201 through 220 (of 424 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.