"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Sarah2013
    Participant

There is a difference between a rhetorical question, a direct question and affirmation. Know the difference before you strike. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

There is a difference between a rhetorical question, a direct question and affirmation. Know the difference before you strike. 

Questioninginla
    Participant

So the path to salvation is clear, but the issue of abortion is nebulus?

That seems a bit strange.  *shrugs*

*sits and looks around aimlessly, wondering if 1004, et al will understand the obvious*

Questioninginla
    Participant

So the path to salvation is clear, but the issue of abortion is nebulus?

That seems a bit strange.  *shrugs*

*sits and looks around aimlessly, wondering if 1004, et al will understand the obvious*

Participant

Disturbed wrote:

God should have a clear answer in the matter of abortion. The 6th commandment of God says You shall not murder (Exodus 20:13). Does God categorize abortion as murder? If Zhang is god then she should have a definitive answer since she allegedly gave the commandments. We all want to follow the commands of God right?

Really that's quite strange because abortion was a normal practice during that time period.  So the fact that abortions were not mentioned directly does answer your question for you.  Murder and Abortion are two different things.  It does not state do not have an abortion in the bible, stop twisting. 

Participant

Disturbed wrote:

God should have a clear answer in the matter of abortion. The 6th commandment of God says You shall not murder (Exodus 20:13). Does God categorize abortion as murder? If Zhang is god then she should have a definitive answer since she allegedly gave the commandments. We all want to follow the commands of God right?

Really that's quite strange because abortion was a normal practice during that time period.  So the fact that abortions were not mentioned directly does answer your question for you.  Murder and Abortion are two different things.  It does not state do not have an abortion in the bible, stop twisting. 

Simon
    Participant

Frankly Hassan is meaningless to me as a kabbalist he’s in a cult himself

but the fact the op distorts Hassans video STILL demonstrates he’s a liar. anyway

Simon
    Participant

Frankly Hassan is meaningless to me as a kabbalist he’s in a cult himself

but the fact the op distorts Hassans video STILL demonstrates he’s a liar. anyway

Participant

Simon wrote:

Frankly Hassan is meaningless to me as a kabbalist he's in a cult himself

but the fact the op distorts Hassans video STILL demonstrates he's a liar. anyway

What is op?

Participant

Simon wrote:

Frankly Hassan is meaningless to me as a kabbalist he's in a cult himself

but the fact the op distorts Hassans video STILL demonstrates he's a liar. anyway

What is op?

Questioninginla
    Participant

I agree Simon.  The video is an ad hominem attack on Hassan, the authority figure.  Ron and Diane's clips edited in a way to support the framing of their argument, yet still remaining technically wrong on almost every or every issue the OP believes is salient!  (the minor point:  Diane"no one called me". Sure, she said that.  I believe she meant her friends (ostracization?) with obvious attention that the context of her claim of no one would exclude those that she would talk about with (anger?)).

It is a review of Ron/Diane that goes, essentially, no where.  Especially in light of what Ron and Diane's is intended to go and topic that they are intending to talk about, but today's world dictates that litigation potential is a real risk with saying certain things in certain ways.  But, people can't see it…until they see it.

Questioninginla
    Participant

I agree Simon.  The video is an ad hominem attack on Hassan, the authority figure.  Ron and Diane's clips edited in a way to support the framing of their argument, yet still remaining technically wrong on almost every or every issue the OP believes is salient!  (the minor point:  Diane"no one called me". Sure, she said that.  I believe she meant her friends (ostracization?) with obvious attention that the context of her claim of no one would exclude those that she would talk about with (anger?)).

It is a review of Ron/Diane that goes, essentially, no where.  Especially in light of what Ron and Diane's is intended to go and topic that they are intending to talk about, but today's world dictates that litigation potential is a real risk with saying certain things in certain ways.  But, people can't see it…until they see it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Abortion and murder are two different things? I'll debate this at a later time. For now, my joy is that you are here spilling your true colors. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Abortion and murder are two different things? I'll debate this at a later time. For now, my joy is that you are here spilling your true colors. 

Participant

Sarah stick to the topic instead of arguing if you guys are dummies or not. 

Participant

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

I'm sticking, my friend. You don't worry about that. They know how I operate. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

I'm sticking, my friend. You don't worry about that. They know how I operate. 

Participant

My true colors?  You think we should be kind to you folk?  Do you think you deserve it?  Yes we don't have love for satan, you think we ever hid that? So why don't you try to twist your way out with the abortion thing.

Participant

My true colors?  You think we should be kind to you folk?  Do you think you deserve it?  Yes we don't have love for satan, you think we ever hid that? So why don't you try to twist your way out with the abortion thing.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.