TRIGGER WORDS for MIND CONTROL

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Recently I spoke with a former member. As with most former members he was very unhappy with how he had been mislead by the WMSCOG. Instead of sulking or hiding in a corner he started researching the psychological practices and indoctrination of the WMSCOG. It turns out that one of the terms they use is, “God Bless You.” I later found out that members are expected not to say thank you to one another because you don’t want your reward here on Earth but in Heaven. Instead they say God Bless You. This respectable Christian term of endearment is being used as a trigger to reset members minds into this groups thought process and teachings. I know this to be true because my loved one was constantly being called at all times of the day and night by other members. They would start their conversations with this and end with this. My loved on would not be the same after these conversations.Check this out for yourself. If you’re a member document very carefully how many times you hear this and ask yourself why? It’s a tool used for mind control. Do some research. You’ll see for yourself.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I meant to put Zions. But I still preach every subject the way I like. It’s not wrong but this Zion doesn’t want me to do it my way.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I meant to put Zions. But I still preach every subject the way I like. It’s not wrong but this Zion doesn’t want me to do it my way.

Joshua
    Participant

I have heard others say that the WMSCOG tries to make its members into clones. People don’t learn the same way so why would it be viewed as necessary to make everyone teach the same way?

Joshua
    Participant

I have heard others say that the WMSCOG tries to make its members into clones. People don’t learn the same way so why would it be viewed as necessary to make everyone teach the same way?

Simon
    Participant

That is definitly a great question Joshua. I have never been told I need to preach the exact same as everyone else. My diagrams are very different not just from others but even at different times. Of course I have never preached except for signatures yet but still they never said I was doing it bad or anything.

I do find that different Zions behave so different sometimes a bit strange to be honest.

Simon
    Participant

That is definitly a great question Joshua. I have never been told I need to preach the exact same as everyone else. My diagrams are very different not just from others but even at different times. Of course I have never preached except for signatures yet but still they never said I was doing it bad or anything.

I do find that different Zions behave so different sometimes a bit strange to be honest.

Joshua
    Participant

That does bring up another question. If Zahng is the head of this church and if she was god would she knowingly allow some of these differences? Some of them are doing things that are very questionable. Based on what you’ve told us Shimon, your Zion doesn’t seem to promote some of the more questionable things that a lot of others have. One big difference between your group and most of the other Zion’s is the expectations of the members to have jobs and tithe regularly. I think that if I were to ever visit one of these Zion’s I would want it to be the one you’re in. I don’t agree with the teachings but it seems like your Zion might be less controlling and a little more caring about the individuals. We can have differences but we should never stop caring.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I think of it as what happened to the early Church. For arguements sake, God always existed whether in flesh or spirit. Instead of zooming in on the COG alone, let's look at all churches who claim to follow Christ. Each require or don't require certain members to uphold a certain standard. Some churches don't require you to tithe while other churches do. Some churches don't require you to be baptized while other churches do. Would the all-knowing God [not saying it's Ahnsahnghong or Mother or Jesus or anyone in flesh] allow all of these differences? Apparently yes.

I have begun looking at what people scrutinize the COG for with vagueness* & have noticed that a lot of what people dislike about the COG [other than Mother & the 2ndCC] is common amongst other churches who are not viewed as a cult. Why would God allow such changes to occur even as early as Paul?

Joshua
    Participant

I do have to approach this from your groups point of view. I do understand your point here and don’t want to dismiss it but it might be better served in its own post. As for the WMSCOG and the belief that Chang/Zahng is somehow god. When Jesus was in the flesh among us he corrected many things that believers did and didn’t do. Why would god not correct these problems now? Why are there so many differences between Zion’s?

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Although patterning itself closely after Mr. Moon, the Ahn gang doesn't have as strong a central leadership as the Moonies.  The leadership of WMSCOG is fragmented among a few men who started the cult soon after the death of Ahn.  Zhang exercises no real leadership role, she is a figurehead only.  That is why some of the branches differ in small ways from others.  I think it very funny that some of those who post compare the Ahn cult with other Christian groups.  Korean people don't regard the Ahn group as Christian …. neither do I.  Any group that worships a dead balding Korean guy (and I have attended their services) the way WMSCOG does is not Christian.  I very seldom heard any mention of Jesus Christ in the prayers or services I attended.  Almost every other reference was to Mother, Heavenly Mother, Christ Ahn Sahn Hong, etc …

WMSCOG is not Christian, it is Ahnian.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It doesn't matter what you regard the COG as. The reality of it is that people are trying to point out flaws in the COG that exist in other churches as well. Personally, I can only speak about the churches I have been to. When Jesus came, according to Scripture, He preached the New Cov't & told the disciples to go & make disciples of all nations teaching them everything He taught. Shortly after Jesus went to heaven, the churches that were established began to do things differently amongst each other. Even though they claimed to be following Jesus. If there is only 1 Jesus & people who doing things differently, that means someone isn't following Jesus.

There are many churches that claim to follow Ahnsahnghong & Mother however each Zion does things differently from each other. Why would God allow it? Idk because I'm not God. Also, I haven't asked Mother what She thinks about it. All I can do is compare it to what is recorded in the past. Shortly after the founder of the christian faith died, the churches started to do things differently. It's the same thing with the COG. Shortly after Ahnsahngong died, the churches started to do things differently.

Btw, as I was told, the members of the COG aren't christian. They're elohists.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

It doesn't matter what you regard the COG as. The reality of it is that people are trying to point out flaws in the COG that exist in other churches as well. Personally, I can only speak about the churches I have been to. When Jesus came, according to Scripture, He preached the New Cov't & told the disciples to go & make disciples of all nations teaching them everything He taught. Shortly after Jesus went to heaven, the churches that were established began to do things differently amongst each other. Even though they claimed to be following Jesus. If there is only 1 Jesus & people who doing things differently, that means someone isn't following Jesus.

There are many churches that claim to follow Ahnsahnghong & Mother however each Zion does things differently from each other. Why would God allow it? Idk because I'm not God. Also, I haven't asked Mother what She thinks about it. All I can do is compare it to what is recorded in the past. Shortly after the founder of the christian faith died, the churches started to do things differently. It's the same thing with the COG. Shortly after Ahnsahngong died, the churches started to do things differently.

But the variations in the Christian churches happened after Jesus left.  'Mother' is still here.  Why does she not enforce her churches to be consistent?

You might find it interesting that on their IRS forms, the wmscog in Reseda, California categorized themselves as "Jewish" (http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/95-4715796/world-mission-society-church-god.aspx), and the one in New Jersey categorized themselves as "Christian" (http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/26-3675159/world-mission-society-church-god-a-nj-nonprofit.aspx), and the one in Illinois used the miscellaneous religious category (http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/36-4367423/world-mission-society-church-god.aspx).

Three different categories for three different churches.  You'd think they would have at least coordinated there.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Not really. They follow Christian doctrine much in the same way the "Messianic Jews" do.  Every religion does things differently. I consider the baptismal that WMSOG to be a keen to a golden shower because all they do is pour a pitcher of water over your head. Comparable if you followed scripture and doctrine like Jesus then you would do a full immersion baptismal.

Golden showers are bad as far I know it. But I haven't seen where the requirement of baptism is to be dunked in water.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

loocpoc wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Not really. They follow Christian doctrine much in the same way the "Messianic Jews" do.  Every religion does things differently. I consider the baptismal that WMSOG to be a keen to a golden shower because all they do is pour a pitcher of water over your head. Comparable if you followed scripture and doctrine like Jesus then you would do a full immersion baptismal.

Golden showers are bad as far I know it.

very bad

But I haven't seen where the requirement of baptism is to be dunked in water.

Baptize comes from Baptizo which means among a few things imerse in water

genny
    Participant

With my church it's very important that we are baptised by immersion.  The only way they would do a sprinkling or pouring would be if there were truly no other possible way in the particular circumstance.  They would rather blow up a kiddie pool or use a bath tub if available.  (Though we accept that other churches sprinkle or pour and would only rebaptize if the person wanted it done.)

But for a church like the wms that prides itself on doing everything just right, I would have expected full immersion baptism as the only acceptable way.

Joshua
    Participant

Here’s how I learned it. Baptism is a full immersion because of what it represents. When we came into this world we are born in blood and water. When we are baptized we are in essence born again. Our old self is washed away and a new person emerges from the water. When we were born we were not wet in spots so when we are reborn we shouldn’t be wet in spots. We are not saved in spots or only in pieces why should we get wet in spots or pieces? This is another one of those topics that I believe is a heart issue. Do you believe in Jesus? Are you being baptized with a right heart? If you are then I believe that God is honored by your obedience. My preference is a full immersion due to the reasons stated above.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Whoa Baby!  Jubilee!  Finally another one speaks!   HMMMM.  The Korean woman, divorced, is all knowing about spiritual things within WMSCOG.  Interesting point ….. You "talk" with her … hmmm she doesn't speak English so I assume you speak Korean?????  Did you meet any of her kids or ex husband when you were there?

By the way, Renita, please refer to your group by its correct name, the World Mission Society Church of God.  There actually is a legitimate Christian Church organization called the Church of God and it has nothing to do with balding Korean dead guys.

Nothing in the Bible, New or Old Testament points to Korea for anything.  No one writing the books of the Bible, knew anything about Korea.  Or anything east of India, for that matter ….  75% of the Bible is Jewish and written for Jewish people.  The "New Testament" was tacked on thousands of years later by the Roman Catholics and the Roman authorities who put it together …. 4th Century AD …. Read your History Books, folks ….

Simon
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

hmmm she doesn't speak English so I assume you speak Korean????? 

No reason to believe she cannot do at least bits and pieces of English.

By the way, Renita, please refer to your group by its correct name, the World Mission Society Church of God.  There actually is a legitimate Christian Church organization called the Church of God and it has nothing to do with balding Korean dead guys.

That's just a bigotted statement. In fact in Korea if you say Church of God (hananim-ui gyohoe) it automatically is understood even by those not in WMC to refer to them. It is the proper nonlegal entity name of the Church whether your arrogant mind can accept it or not.

And the fact you keep making the Ad Hominem comment about Ahn Sahnghong Balding shows your mind is too carnal and that no one should trust you on any level of spiritual affairs.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

You are wrong about Korea, shimon.  The WMSCOG is not considered a church there.  There are other churches in Korea with the name Church of God, including one that is managed by one of Mr. Ahn's sons.  I have very good Korean friends and I have checked this out.  Most Koreans have never heard of WMSCOG.

I apologize for referring to the balding Mr. Ahn.  I'll just refer to him as Mr. Ahn from now on.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Follow the money, shimon.  Some of your Korean friends are building nice fat bank accounts and estates over there.

Simon
    Participant

nonsense. the only Korean I have met in this town knows hananim-ui gyohoe automatically as "the cult WMSCOG"

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.