The False Statements of Missionary Ron Ramos

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

There have been some contentious issues about whether or not Ron said some of the things he said.

Let us examine direct quotes from Ron, compare them to the statements of others, and compare them to what happened in reality.

According to Ron @ 11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

I know several black members that joined the truth before Ron, and some of them are even deacons or higher. This statement is objectively false. Lets see what other people think about it:

Truth says "Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!"

Some people didn't actually pay attention to what Ron said, and they distort it. But good going Truth, your adament vote of confidence is partially correct, we did have black members.

Freedfromreseda says "I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there."

You heard it here first, folks, even non-believers admit that Ron was lying when he said "we didn't have any black members at all".

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 11:55 "And they said directly that canaan was cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

The same "early day" black members spoken of @ 11:29 are the exact same ones who proclaimed not only their own salvation, but salvation to others. Our church has always offered salvation to all persons and has never descriminated against blacks. You who are in the WMSCOG know theese black members by name, and so does the forum member Freedfromreseda.

We can see clearly that Ron wasn't telling the truth about how we view black people, everyone is promised eternal life regardless of skin color! You know it, WMSCOG members, you know the black elders and the white elders; and their stories match.

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 12:16 "we were told actually pretty recently probably about two years before I left we were all taken into a room and we were asked not to preach to black members anymore"

Here we can see that black members were in fact actually preached to up until this time according to Ron, and we who know them know that they have always been promised eternal life.

But what about this decree of 2010 from the church not to preach to black members anymore? Did that really happen?

No, it did not. The church has always recruited black members, they continue to recruit black members, and nobody has ever said to stop preaching to black members. Ron was fibbing about what our church was told to do. We actually have a humongous black community, it is by no means a minority or treated like a minority, you know it and I know it.

Lets see what other people think of this:

Freedfromreseda says "maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion

Not only do we still preach to blacks, but even non-believers admit some of them even have titles, because we do not have any prejudice against them and we do not treat them differently than anyone else.

Questioninginla says "This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot."

We can see over and over Ron is tripping over his own lies in addition to many more, but you WMSCOG members from the "early days", from 2005, and even now, all of you know that there was no "end of the world" statement given for 2012 and that some seriously unstable people are continuing to lie as they already have.

Lets see what other people think about Ron's message:

Truth says "Diane and Ron told the truth"

Sarah2013 says "Ron is not the liar here"

Emil says "Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is."

Uh oh, I think there are some people who would like to amend their statements here.

Reply below to discuss.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.