Prayer of our wishes?

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

This is one thing ive never understood. Why were we forced to say the "prayer of our wishes" (Wmscog version of the 'lord's prayer') aloud? Not only was that akward but we had to recite it ALOUD IN KOREAN!!!!  I never understood this… Does God not understand our thoughts/hearts? If not, would he not understand it in english??? 

Can someone shed some light to why we had to do this?

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

so even if Jesus chose to limit his acess to knowledge in the flesh he didn't limit it to less than needed to communicate to those around him. Why would a God the Mother limit to less than she needs. English is a very very common language in the world, it is the lingua franca of this age…

There is no evidence that Jesus was limited in language.  The Bible doesn't say that He only spoke certain languages, it doesn't say anything about it, but He had no problem communicating with the people around Him.  There's no record of a far off traveler with a different language needing to speak with Jesus, so we have no evidence either way.

But we do have evidence for 'Mother'–fromtheotherside admits that she doesn't speak English.  It wouldn't be hard for someone to tell her what to say in English, and then she says it, but does she understand the English being spoken back to her?  Probably not so much, if that's why she  needs a translator.

So I echo your question, Simon.  Why would "God the Mother" limit her communication capabilities?

(Bet I know what the wmscog would say… She does it on purpose so she can tell who the true believers are, the ones who do not lose faith because of this.)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Some time early last year, Mother was on the radio. She spoke in Korean most of the time and she said "I love you. God bless you." in english but it was definitely not her native tongue. Then again, it's the radio. It could've been any Korean female. After I started studying Korean, I realized how stupid it was to learn Korean to speak to God. If God is all knowing then God not only knows what I'm going to pray for but also knows the language I'm praying in. God created it! I haven't seen the video about Dianne yet so I can't comment on that yet. But after I had my realization about languages and Mother, I began to doubt greatly if she was God almost to the point of not believing.

Instead of saying "Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.." I would say "Heavenly… God whoever you are.." Of course only in my silent prayers.

Simon
    Participant

Genny just to clarify that was a for the sake of argument statement.

Simon
    Participant

it was implied to me she can speak English idk

genny
    Participant

It is a good statement for the sake of argument. ๐Ÿ™‚

I like Kim's point about how many languages the Pope knows.  We've been focused on English here, because that's the language we're using and it's a common language, but do you think that people around the world wonder if "Mother God" understands them when they speak Spanish, or Chinese, or Italian, etc.?  Even if she knew 2 languages, Korean and English, I would still question why she didn't know more.

Simon
    Participant

very true. although the church must believe on some level she and Ahnsahnghong know all the languages as after all only prayer of ourwish is in Korean (unless you’re Korean obviously)

donttrustzang
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

No Mother doesn't not speak english, I saw that and thought that was wierd.  How do I know? because I went to the jerusalem temple for 5 years and also make sentences in english for her to say to the over seas visitors.  So why don't you guys get the recorded conversation from Diane and put that up too.  Also How did she know mother was going to call and she just happened to have a recorder?  

A.j.- mother does speak a bit of english, you have to admit..

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

The question is if she could speak english to (ex)Deaconess Diane how would she need a translator?

No.  She was not speaking to her directly in English. Feel free to confirm this. She had an interpretor and every now and then during that conversation she was able to say "we love you deaconess Diane…" Her interpretor barely spoke more english than she did.

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

No Mother doesn't not speak english, I saw that and thought that was wierd.  How do I know? because I went to the jerusalem temple for 5 years and also make sentences in english for her to say to the over seas visitors.  So why don't you guys get the recorded conversation from Diane and put that up too.  Also How did she know mother was going to call and she just happened to have a recorder?  

Trust me. That conversation took place and that's as far as I'm going with that.

Simon
    Participant

well Diane isn’t able to verify so I dunno

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

well Diane isn't able to verify so I dunno

Trust me, I know all about it.

Simon
    Participant

can’t trust that claim

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

can't trust that claim

That's cool too. Don't need you to; same way I am not the least confused about my beliefs about wmscog. It's either you believe they (mama zhang) are god(s) or you don't. I don't strattle the fence.

KC
    Participant

mommy is a good actress, she can learn scripted words if needed.

Simon
    Participant

YUou can't script a conversation in that way KC

KF
    Participant

genny wrote:

It is a good statement for the sake of argument. ๐Ÿ™‚

I like Kim's point about how many languages the Pope knows.  We've been focused on English here, because that's the language we're using and it's a common language, but do you think that people around the world wonder if "Mother God" understands them when they speak Spanish, or Chinese, or Italian, etc.?  Even if she knew 2 languages, Korean and English, I would still question why she didn't know more.

Thanks Genny!  I like your point too! 2 languages is not enough, why even Interpreters and translators know more than 2 languages.(God create all languages, when he came down to confuse our languages, therefore he knows all languages)

I'd like to ask FTOS…..Have you ever questioned this or does not this ring a bell?  I'm not mocking you, I'm serious here.

Simon
    Participant

Not all languages are even as old as Jesus nevermind the tower of babel (not the God doesn't know them all)

They have a video where they say she knows x number of languages I only saw it once and don't remember it well maybe FTOS or someone else remembers

KC
    Participant

they also have lots of videos that says she is a goddess, come on really….. their proppaganda videos? 

and speaking of her being an "international bussinesswoman" yeaaa sureee….what business? internationally selling tickets for bogus salvations?

as i said before she is just a con, nothing more and probably less.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Still a lot are following her, her very existence is a threat. lol. Anyway, I would just like to confirm… My brother (their loyal member) said that when Zhang "dies", that is the time the followers will go to "heaven". Is this also true for most of you? What did they tell you about Zhang dying?

Simon
    Participant

KC your hatred for them has totally blinded you from the point I was making

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.