Prayer of our wishes?

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

This is one thing ive never understood. Why were we forced to say the "prayer of our wishes" (Wmscog version of the 'lord's prayer') aloud? Not only was that akward but we had to recite it ALOUD IN KOREAN!!!!  I never understood this… Does God not understand our thoughts/hearts? If not, would he not understand it in english??? 

Can someone shed some light to why we had to do this?

KF
    Participant

maybe that's what tiggers the signal to the brain and does the mind control.  Chanting!

My friend told me once that since 2nd coming was korean they need to say the prayer in korean, because when Jesus prayed he did it in hebrew, because he was Jewish…  lol as if God does not understand our thoughts or languages.

I ask to show me this particular prayer in the bible, he said it's not in there, but that was Father's prayer.

my question is who wrote this prayer?? Heavenly Mother??or General Pastor??…it could not have been Ahnsahnghong himself.

The bible was & is  finished from begining to end thousands of years ago, any other books created there after is Fake, and a Lie!

if it's not in the bible, it's Garbage!!!!!  IMHO

Simon
    Participant

the problem is IF Ahnsahnghong were God it would make sense but he’s not so no method would make sense

mpl
    Participant

it doesn't make sense at all, if thats the case then why after Jesus resserection people all over the world dint recide the lords prayer in hebrew too???

Sarah2013
    Participant

Sorry, mate. Ahn isn’t God. He never claimed to be. And ven if he did say he was God, he isn’t. Come on…..

Simon
    Participant

well the problem is every answer depends on Ahnsahnghong being God.

so far as early church can we prove they didn’t say the Lord’s prayer in Hebrew/Aramaic

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

well the problem is every answer depends on Ahnsahnghong being God.

so far as early church can we prove they didn't say the Lord's prayer in Hebrew/Aramaic

Simon the problem is not the language, the problem is the prayer itself, where did it come from, who wrote it, because it is not in the bible, and you can't add or take away from the bible.

Simon
    Participant

That wasn't the question

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My grandmother makes everyone in the car say the Lord's Prayer (in english) in unison before driving off. After we finished praying, she would make each of us say a short prayer out loud. She would say the last prayer then end with: And Lord (we repeat "and Lord"), help us to be (help us to be), a blessing to thee (a blessing to thee).

I always felt uncomfortable saying it but at the same time I was use to it. I expected us to do it and when we didn't, it felt weird but I was also glad because I didn't like doing it. So, saying the prayer of our wishes doesn't seem abnormal to me because I grew up doing something very similar. Why say it in Korean? I was told that it was the holy language because F&M spoke Korean. S. Korea was the Holy Land. How blessed are we to be able to pray in the Holy Language…. sarcasm from me but that's literally what I was told.

mpl
    Participant

yes it may be true..whatever!! what most confusesing is WMSCOG for the past years have been trying their level best to make copies of all the new song,,preaching book (m nt sure what they call) into diff languages but why not 'prayer of our wishes'. is it to sacred to be translated into othter languages???

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It is translated. But it's highly encouraged to be said in the holy language

mpl
    Participant

ok my bad but what i meant is the same thing…totaly unbelivable

Simon
    Participant

Same reason Jewish Liturgy involves Hebrew prayers

donttrustzang
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Sorry, mate. Ahn isn't God. He never claimed to be. And ven if he did say he was God, he isn't. Come on…..

Yes, i agree and believe he is not God. But to the society, he is God. My point was, (if) he is God, cant he understand english? after all, every other prayer we did was in english….was it not as equal?

Clearly this is some form of "brain washing" technique, but im wondering if anyone has more facts on how this could change behavior

Sarah2013
    Participant

I really still don’t get it either. Mama Zahng ought not to have a translator even in flesh, if she is God (but she isn’t ).

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

It can't be a holy language since Zhang herself said Koreans are evil. lol.

Simon
    Participant

The question is if she could speak english to (ex)Deaconess Diane how would she need a translator?

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Simon, I was wondering the same thing myself when I watched that video. I wonder if it was really Zahng calling her, or if the person seen with Zahng was not a translator. 

genny
    Participant

It could be that she knows some English, but not enough to be fluent or comfortable without a translator in those settings.

KF
    Participant

perhaps she does know fluent english, but imagine if all the english speaking members knew she could understand and have a normal conversation, they would all be on top of her asking all sorts of things, that perhaps she can not answer, therefore putting GOD on the spot.

if she speaks no english no questions will be ask, it's playing it safe.  All she has to do is smile, give a hug, and a pat on the back and say i love u, God bless you…

but be for real people, GOD can read your mind and understand all languages…he was the one that created them.  If God could not understand us in other languages he would have never said….

Genesis 11:7

Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other

KC
    Participant

Wmscog is fair, they dont just say koreans is evil……… they say everybody is evil.

and no zhang cannot speak a word in english.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.