Prayer of our wishes?

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

This is one thing ive never understood. Why were we forced to say the "prayer of our wishes" (Wmscog version of the 'lord's prayer') aloud? Not only was that akward but we had to recite it ALOUD IN KOREAN!!!!  I never understood this… Does God not understand our thoughts/hearts? If not, would he not understand it in english??? 

Can someone shed some light to why we had to do this?

Simon
    Participant

Seems like faking not being able to speak english is strange way of it… but the idea she cannot speak English seems proposterous even if she isn't God being an international business woman and all.

Simon
    Participant

and also if she cannot speak English why did Diane lie in her interview with Hasan 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

Sorry, mate. Ahn isn't God. He never claimed to be. And ven if he did say he was God, he isn't. Come on…..

Yes, i agree and believe he is not God. But to the society, he is God. My point was, (if) he is God, cant he understand english? after all, every other prayer we did was in english….was it not as equal?

Clearly this is some form of "brain washing" technique, but im wondering if anyone has more facts on how this could change behavior

I remember a while ago posting about our seperate prayers being in English. I believed my prayers weren't being answered because God didn't "understand" me. After 2 years I bore no fruit and still had many of the same desires from before my baptism. So I started studying Korean.

KF
    Participant

KC wrote:

Wmscog is fair, they dont just say koreans is evil……… they say everybody is evil.

and no zhang cannot speak a word in english.

Simon wrote:

and also if she cannot speak English why did Diane lie in her interview with Hasan 

KC how do you know for sure she doesn't know a little english, do you attend the Jerusalem Temple?

Simon why would Diane say that she recorded the conversation if it weren't true.  Seems like that's why she mentioned the recording, in case someone doubts the conversation.

besides when Diane was repeating what mother told her she even used her accent, go see the video again it's on 42:00

the reason i mention the accent is because, sometimes when we have a conversation with a person and are retelling it to someone else we tend to mimic the other persons voice, and that's exactly what Diane did.

mpl
    Participant

well well well everything seem so straight forward when carefully observe, wmscog member even though they did bear friut whats the point if their friut (mainly implies to the disabled especially) can't give tithing, it will be more or less considered not bearing fruit at all . the conclusion here is that okay ! wmscog have never instigate member about preaching to disable but whats running in their mind is boy!!!….he/she will certainly seek for a fruit who can give good tithing and who are  left behind now?? according to wmscog preaching is not about saving soul at all..

Simon
    Participant

Kim wrote:

KC wrote:

Wmscog is fair, they dont just say koreans is evil……… they say everybody is evil.

and no zhang cannot speak a word in english.

Simon wrote:

KC how do you know for sure she doesn't know a little english, do you attend the Jerusalem Temple?

Simon why would Diane say that she recorded the conversation if it weren't true.  Seems like that's why she mentioned the recording, in case someone doubts the conversation.

besides when Diane was repeating what mother told her she even used her accent, go see the video again it's on 42:00

the reason i mention the accent is because, sometimes when we have a conversation with a person and are retelling it to someone else we tend to mimic the other persons voice, and that's exactly what Diane did.

That was exactly my point I think you said it better 🙂

fromtheotherside
    Participant

No Mother doesn't not speak english, I saw that and thought that was wierd.  How do I know? because I went to the jerusalem temple for 5 years and also make sentences in english for her to say to the over seas visitors.  So why don't you guys get the recorded conversation from Diane and put that up too.  Also How did she know mother was going to call and she just happened to have a recorder?  

KF
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

Sorry, mate. Ahn isn't God. He never claimed to be. And ven if he did say he was God, he isn't. Come on…..

Yes, i agree and believe he is not God. But to the society, he is God. My point was, (if) he is God, cant he understand english? after all, every other prayer we did was in english….was it not as equal?

Clearly this is some form of "brain washing" technique, but im wondering if anyone has more facts on how this could change behavior

@donttrustzang,   http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/mindctrl/mm_used.htm

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

No Mother doesn't not speak english, I saw that and thought that was wierd.  How do I know? because I went to the jerusalem temple for 5 years and also make sentences in english for her to say to the over seas visitors.  So why don't you guys get the recorded conversation from Diane and put that up too.  Also How did she know mother was going to call and she just happened to have a recorder?  

@fromtheotherside, well there you go…the same way you made sentences for her to read, someone could I've wrote them to her during the phone call.

and how can you say she does not speak english, clearly she is reading what your writting, and so it is speaking english!

as far as the phone, there are plenty of phones out there that have a recording button or you can buy a separate recorder and attach it to the phone, nothing out of this world. She could have had that hooked up already, who knows.

you stated that you went to the Jerusalem Temple for 5 yrs, don't you think that's quite a while for someone to learn a second language.  (not that true God would need to) anyway who knows

maybe she took lessons from Rosetta Stone.

IMHO you need to read this

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/mindctrl/mm_used.htm

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

We just REALLY have to hear that "recorded conversation". lol. I hope Diane can provide it soon.

fedupmom
    Participant

Perhaps “Mother” has someone else make her calls for her??? Someone who speaks better English?

KF
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

We just REALLY have to hear that "recorded conversation". lol. I hope Diane can provide it soon.

yeah we could, but should this site provide it for them to say oh that's not her voice.

You know I just did a search and Pope John II was fluent in as many as 12 languages, he knew

POLISH, ITALIAN, FRENCH, GERMAN, ENGLISH, SPANISH, PORTUGESE, RUSSIAN, CROATIAN, ACIENT GREEK & LATIN.

The Pope from now knows 5-7 languages and fromtheotherside and KC are saying the Mother(God) does not speak English!

English is almost like the universal language, and God only speaks Korean!!! give me a break

forgive me but this is B/S……The God of the universe speaks only 1 language, yeah! ok…

and don't even try saying Jesus only spoke Hebrew!! on top of that he knew everything everyone was thinking, it's in the bible.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I just think that God is not limited by language barriers unlike us. So the true God can speak to anyone He wishes and that person can understand because He made them understand. But if they will say Zhang cannot be understood because she doesn't want to be understood then I will consider that a B/S too.

Drzion
    Participant

I hope Diane can provide it soon. the voice clip that every one could know how better can Jerusalem speak english.

Simon
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

No Mother doesn't not speak english, I saw that and thought that was wierd.  How do I know? because I went to the jerusalem temple for 5 years and also make sentences in english for her to say to the over seas visitors.  So why don't you guys get the recorded conversation from Diane and put that up too.  Also How did she know mother was going to call and she just happened to have a recorder?  

Some phones have the ability to record phone calls mobiles have apps and landlines some answering machines have it built in

Simon
    Participant

Kim wrote:

Elievalkyrie wrote:

yeah we could, but should this site provide it for them to say oh that's not her voice.

You know I just did a search and Pope John II was fluent in as many as 12 languages, he knew

POLISH, ITALIAN, FRENCH, GERMAN, ENGLISH, SPANISH, PORTUGESE, RUSSIAN, CROATIAN, ACIENT GREEK & LATIN.

The Pope from now knows 5-7 languages and fromtheotherside and KC are saying the Mother(God) does not speak English!

English is almost like the universal language, and God only speaks Korean!!! give me a break

forgive me but this is B/S……The God of the universe speaks only 1 language, yeah! ok…

and don't even try saying Jesus only spoke Hebrew!! on top of that he knew everything everyone was thinking, it's in the bible.

Well we can be sure He spoke Hebrew and Aramaic in every day life  and likely greek

Simon
    Participant

so even if Jesus chose to limit his acess to knowledge in the flesh he didn't limit it to less than needed to communicate to those around him. Why would a God the Mother limit to less than she needs. English is a very very common language in the world, it is the lingua franca of this age…

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I could reach two conclusions since I don't know Zhang or Diane personally. It's either Zhang talked to Diane in Korean language and Diane just translated it to English in the video or Zhang really do know English but only a few knows that she can.

Simon
    Participant

I am sure Diane said she said it in English. Might need to listen again

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

As I've said, maybe Zhang said it in korean and Diane just translated it in english in the vid. don't know. not sure.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.