New Members No comments

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m noticing a lot of New user names on this forum, yet no comment coming from them. Why is that?

Disturbed
    Participant

Hi Sarah2013. I’m a newly freed hostage. I’ve been wanting to post a comment for quite some time now but my brain is still messed up. I am suffering from the mental trauma this group has inflicted upon me. It is difficult processing everything. As time goes on and the healing continues I will definitely share my personal experiences. I am praying that this “church” be expelled from America!

emil
    Participant

Welcome Disturbed. It may take a while but you will overcome. Hang in there.

Smurf
    Participant

[removed for rules]… you know. Whatever you feel like doing.

I mean welcome.. welcome. 🙂

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Welcome to the unfree world Disturbed

king34
    Participant

welcome disturbed

Disturbed
    Participant

Thank you everyone! This website has been a comfort to gather with others that are experiencing the same feelings. I’m so grateful for all the information and research that everyone has done. I’m happy this website exists because I would still be in there being brainwashed.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Thank you everyone! This website has been a comfort to gather with others that are experiencing the same feelings. I'm so grateful for all the information and research that everyone has done. I'm happy this website exists because I would still be in there being brainwashed.

So, you left because you came to this site?

Disturbed
    Participant

I didn’t leave directly because of the website but it helped make the decision. The church has been giving a lot of “counter-measures” to defend the “truth” and things began to feel really weird. I began praying that God would reveal the enemy we were up against. By chance a brother directed me to the videos of Ron & Diane. I felt lots of guilt because I “disobeyed” mother by going on the internet seeing things that spoke against the church. A few days later the church had a “rebuttal” video that misrepresented everything Ron & Diane said. I was sick to my stomach and I knew something was really wrong. I found this website and the translated book that they only read the preface to us. I was up til the next day reading everything you all already knew. I went back & kept service a few more times til I realized I couldn’t do it anymore. They are leading people to hell by worshiping a false god (god the mother). They have lied to us about everything because we don’t read or speak Korean. I feel so sad that I walked away from my “spiritual family” but I know right now there is nothing I can do because they are heavily brainwashed like I was. They lie about the people that leave & say mother said don’t speak to those brothers & sisters (that have fallen away). There is no love in that place. It is not a church but a money making machine. I lost many years of my life but have taken away a valuable lesson.

Joshua
    Participant

I am always glad to hear of someone realizing the truth. Thank you for sharing with us here. How long were you in the WMS in total? What do you think would make the message here more effective? Obviously the truth stands on it own but in our effort to be more available and open to others it's folks like you that can really help. Personally, I was a effected family member and I find at times that my loved one is more effective at talking to current members than I am. It's because she has been there and done that. You may not think that you have a lot to contribute but in reality you really do. I hope you continue to share with us as you process things. Every step of the way could help us to understand how to help others. Once again, I'm glad you're here.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I didn't leave directly because of the website but it helped make the decision. The church has been giving a lot of "counter-measures" to defend the "truth" and things began to feel really weird. I began praying that God would reveal the enemy we were up against. By chance a brother directed me to the videos of Ron & Diane. I felt lots of guilt because I "disobeyed" mother by going on the internet seeing things that spoke against the church. A few days later the church had a "rebuttal" video that misrepresented everything Ron & Diane said. I was sick to my stomach and I knew something was really wrong. I found this website and the translated book that they only read the preface to us. I was up til the next day reading everything you all already knew. I went back & kept service a few more times til I realized I couldn't do it anymore. They are leading people to hell by worshiping a false god (god the mother). They have lied to us about everything because we don't read or speak Korean. I feel so sad that I walked away from my "spiritual family" but I know right now there is nothing I can do because they are heavily brainwashed like I was. They lie about the people that leave & say mother said don't speak to those brothers & sisters (that have fallen away). There is no love in that place. It is not a church but a money making machine. I lost many years of my life but have taken away a valuable lesson.

I'm an ex-member also. I was there for 3 POs. PO = Passover. How long were you there?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, Disturbed. It certainly proves to be a money making business. When a “church” deems it necessary to create a counter video, there is a lot to see about that. I believe it when you say they tell members not to speak to former members. That alone shows how ungodly they really are. There is a reason they are paranoid of members viewing the site. I bet they said the reason they are heavily persecuted is because they are the true church. So much brainwashing. I’m glad you made that decision to leave, and in due time everything will be revealed.

One thing you can hang on to is this: the God who created heaven and earth, wants no man to perish. Even Jesus while on the cross said “Father forgive them for they know not what they do.” Luke 23:34. So when you have a church who claim God is in their midst, yet condemning and making up stories to its members about former members, know it cannot be God. Unfortunately, all it is in a nutshell is pride and greed.

desperate
    Participant

My brother is stuck in that cult, it has destroyed our family.  We rarely ever see or hear from him.  I've been reading this forum for about a month now and have been trying to learn some info to show to him.  But it's hard to even get in contact with him. 

Disturbed
    Participant

I was there for 3 PO’s. I feel really bad about how my family & friends say I treated them but grateful that they stood by me. The wms trains us that there are 2 kinds of people: 1) God’s people and 2) not God’s people. From my heart I earnestly thought I was leading my family & friends to heaven. I was told that I was aggressive trying to share the truth and did not show love. I’m sure everyone around wondered how the hell was I trying to lead them somewhere and I had changed so much (good & bad).

I don’t know what to say that can be more helpful to get other members out. I had no idea but the brainwashing and fear are real. I know some brothers & sisters worry like me about where can we go to keep the Law of God. At this moment I have no desire to go to any church. I have extreme trust issues. The word definitely needs to be spread that the book has been translated. People need to know that An Sahnhong’s son runs the other church, that he wrote a total of about 25 books and only 1 is about the bride-that there is no bride/god the mother! They explained to me that King David made great preparations for Solomon to build the temple. In the same way ASH made so much preparation for god the mother according to wms. Well we know that is not true. Many are afraid to leave because we have been brainwashed that no other church keeps the Passover, which is the only way to receive forgiveness of sins & eternal life. Once your brain comes out of the fog you can see this organization for what it is.

For those of you whose loved one is being held captive, please endure just a little while longer. Keep in contact with your loved one if you can. Please let them feel that they can come to you when they get out. I haven’t told some family members because I don’t want to hear the I told you so. I did tell my immediate family because I was scared for my life. I really thought they were going to come after me. I do know my phone was tapped as are other members who have left & some who are still in. Because this movement is becoming stronger I have faith that the true God is working to bring His people out of the hands of satan. I thank all of you that have gotten the info from Korea and gotten the translation. Information control is alive & well in the wms. They use the same tactics like North Korea. All of the men have military training so they have 1st hand experience on what to do.

Emily
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your story!!  I'm glad that you saw a way out of that place.  I heard about the video that they made about Ron and that should be a HUGE red flag for any member still in the wms.  They work way too hard at damage and information control!  Any suggestions on how to get info to the members that won't go on the internet to research?

genny
    Participant

Hi Disturbed.  So glad you made it out.

Do you know if that rebuttal video is online?  I'm curious about it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ Genny: I bet it isn’t. At least, not to outsiders.

Disturbed
    Participant

People knew I had “strong faith”. I was hoping that when they saw me leave they would call me to ask what’s going on. The day we saw the rebuttal video-after 3rd day service I felt like I was in a bad episode of the twilight zone. Because most of them had not seen the original videos they were saying amen to everything. I wanted to cry because I knew it was wrong. I even asked the pastor why does god care if people slander the church. I told him we talk about each other everyday, who cares. He had no answer of course. Only one sister has called me whose friend told her about the website. I think she’s afraid to leave because her family member who has a high position will probably not talk to her.

Perhaps make a copy of the book and give it to them. If they believe the words of ASH they can’t discount this other book. The church has only read us part of the preface. It’s imperative to read this whole book!!! He said women like Um Sooin, not only Um Sooin which tells me that includes zhang Gil jah. He said they have corrupt ideas. Let this be a great lesson for all of you. You must take special care not to be deceived by these corrupt people ever again. That right there got my attention & prompted me to read what else he had to say about this matter. All the chapters are important but I was fully convinced after reading chapters 16, 17, & 19.

Disturbed
    Participant

@Genny…the video is probably a “church only” video. I have heard they are showing it all over the United States in Zion. It’s horrible and they should be able to be sued for defamation of character.

emil
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Many are afraid to leave because we have been brainwashed that no other church keeps the Passover, which is the only way to receive forgiveness of sins & eternal life. 

There are two points of debate in that one sentence. The concept of the body and blood of Jesus is there in other churches too. It is just that others may not call it the passover. So the first part is a deliberate lie they tell.

The second part is a problem with interpretation. They use Mt 26:27-28 which says:

27 Then he took a cup, and after giving thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you; 28 for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Look at that verse carefully. The forgiveness of sins comes from Jesus' pouring out of the blood. Connecting forgiveness to the drinking of the blood is only by implication and not really what the statement says. Read it again. Further, even if one accepts that implication, it still doesn't mean that it is the only way to receive forgiveness of sins. Scripture mentions other ways too. Don't worry. You haven't lost anything by getting out.

Simon
    Participant

Actually it isn’t a lie to say other churches don’t keep passover. You say it’s just the blood and bodyothers say it isn’t so no you don’t keep passover by any name

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.