New Members No comments

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m noticing a lot of New user names on this forum, yet no comment coming from them. Why is that?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I did that too! I even sat next to people to eave's drop on their conversation.I acted like I was really into my studying so they wouldn't suspect anything. But that was just me being nosey. Lol. I'm really good at keeping secrets though. Mostly because I forget them later. So whatever I heard was between me, them, and God. =)

Disturbed
    Participant

Our overseer got mad because we wouldn’t report things we heard or knew

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Our overseer got mad because we wouldn't report things we heard or knew

I was never rebuked for keeping secrets. But then again, no one knew I was keeping a secret. I'm that good. I know my Pastor got very upset when a rumor was spread about why a trip was canceled to Korea. He was furious that people were going preaching but weren't signed off on certain subjects. I thought it was hilarious when he got mad because of his accent.

KF
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I didn't leave directly because of the website but it helped make the decision. The church has been giving a lot of "counter-measures" to defend the "truth" and things began to feel really weird. I began praying that God would reveal the enemy we were up against. By chance a brother directed me to the videos of Ron & Diane. I felt lots of guilt because I "disobeyed" mother by going on the internet seeing things that spoke against the church. A few days later the church had a "rebuttal" video that misrepresented everything Ron & Diane said. I was sick to my stomach and I knew something was really wrong. I found this website and the translated book that they only read the preface to us. I was up til the next day reading everything you all already knew. I went back & kept service a few more times til I realized I couldn't do it anymore. They are leading people to hell by worshiping a false god (god the mother). They have lied to us about everything because we don't read or speak Korean. I feel so sad that I walked away from my "spiritual family" but I know right now there is nothing I can do because they are heavily brainwashed like I was. They lie about the people that leave & say mother said don't speak to those brothers & sisters (that have fallen away). There is no love in that place. It is not a church but a money making machine. I lost many years of my life but have taken away a valuable lesson.

Distrubed can you tell us more on their counter-measures.  What exactly where they saying about the videos,  of Hassan's interview with Ron and Diane?  your thoughts on those videos, please.  The brothers and sisters that have fallen away?  Thanks!

Disturbed
    Participant

@KF….best I can tell, the church bases their rebuttal/counter measures from things they read on this site. First off they told us to go on “church approved” websites. They have tried to teach us how to explain certain bible versus such as Christ cannot die again (to explain why ASH had to physically die). They tried to say Professor Tark was the one who claimed to be with wmscog & he (Tark) proclaimed 2012 as end of the world.

They only read the “preface” of 3 books…Unsealing the Secret of the 7 Thunders” to say ASH wrote about mother in 1955 when she was 12 because Jesus was left behind in Jerusalem Temple after Passover when He was 12.

Part of the preface of the only book discussing the bride to say UmSooin was delusional because she proclaimed to be the bride. How does one steal a peek into God’s bag without Him knowing?! The preface says UmSooin & women like her. This leads me to believe this includes zhang Gil jah.

The newest book they’re stealing information from is The bridegroom was slow in coming (or whatever the actual title is) to say “Father’s” coming is delayed. I saw the table of contents & there is a prophecy never taught to me concerning Jonah & 40 years.

To explain about the failed 2012 prophecy they are back pedaling saying they never preached that . 168 days/years coincide with the Day of Atonement and the completion of the Jerusalem temple. I still don’t know what it means for the temple to be complete

There is more but my brain is kind of fried at the moment. I’ll post more as it comes to…because there is lots more!

Disturbed
    Participant

I forgot to discuss the videos. It seems as though they were on the Internet a few days ago. I’m assuming the person that leaked them was not authorized to do so, which is why they were removed. Basically they are trying to discredit Steve H, Ron & Diane. They made it seem like Steve was in it for the money instead of trying to help people since he has a similar cult experience. I have heard there were many lies/rumors spread about Ron & Diane regarding why they left. None of which I later found out was true. Usually when brothers & sisters “fall away” we’re just told they didn’t have strong faith and that we shouldn’t talk to them. If we’re in the business of saving souls why should we ignore our brothers & sisters?! Makes no freaking sense!!!!

Disturbed
    Participant

Countermeasures concerning 538AD destruction of Ostrogoths. I saw the date was debated here & from some historians. They told us no ones opinion about the date mattered except the date “God” (ASH) gave us. 538 has to fit into Daniel’s prophecy to add up to the end of papal supremacy in 1798 (1260 days/years).

KF
    Participant

wow….wow….& wow..thanks for your replies.  I can understand more now.  Disturbed you mention a couple of post up that your dirty  job was to do LOW KEY STALKING, can you tell us more about this.   who asked you to do it and why??  please give us examples, thanks. 

You know someone else here mentioned something about them tapping people's cell phone (was that you or someone else)  anyway the person said they discovered their phone had been tap.  Do you know of this.

by the way I got to see the videos before they were pulled out, I posted about it in another thread, REBUTTAL VIDEOS BY THE WMSCOG,  the reason I asked you was because I wanted to know if it was the same  video that was shown inside the church.  This way I can know what my friend who attends the church saw.

where all the churches shown the same 2 videos or just your church that you know of?  I'm sorry for the many questions, but who else better to answer me, than you who were there.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow, that it is so ridiculous. We have to believe it because ASH said so. That's there answer for everything. And I am very curious as to what it means when the Jerusalem Temple will be complete. And I was told that when the 144,000 were found we would all go back to heaven. The 144,000 have supposedly been found, the Jerusalem Temple is complete, what are we still doing here?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow, that it is so ridiculous. We have to believe it because ASH said so. That's there answer for everything. And I am very curious as to what it means when the Jerusalem Temple will be complete. And I was told that when the 144,000 were found we would all go back to heaven. The 144,000 have supposedly been found, the Jerusalem Temple is complete, what are we still doing here?

KF
    Participant

waiting for a space shuttle ๐Ÿ™‚ the WMS shuttle to the end of the universe! up up up and away we go!

KF
    Participant

waiting for a space shuttle ๐Ÿ™‚ the WMS shuttle to the end of the universe! up up up and away we go!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Every member I have asked about the completion of the Temple doesn't fully understand what it means…. I've asked like 10 different members. Then one says, Why do ask us? You should ask a group leader someone who is more learned on the subject.

HELLO! I asked you because you're going around preaching it. If you don't know what you're talking about then you should stop talking. Plus, when I ask a group leader they blow me off. Of course they aren't going to explain it to me because I'm incredibly witty and will see where everything doesn't make sense. When they noticed that I started to cross reference bible studies, they got nervous and stopped having bible studies with me. Saying I should go receive blessings by helping with the children, the kitchen, etc. Fishy..

KF
    Participant

LOL, I guess they couldn't tell you "in the next study you will learn more" so off to other things, Ha!

and you are so right, if you are going to speak about something then you should know what your speaking off.  Because so and so said so, is not the answer.

Research people!

Disturbed
    Participant

I was told by another member who has been in many years that they were told in 2008 the temple was complete and the 144,000 had been found so people were pissed when they began saying it in 2011 that the temple was almost complete. I guess I didn’t study enough because I have no clue what it means nor how many times can it be completed.

I agree Renita…when you ask too many questions they give you “busy” work or kick you out the church completely!

KF
    Participant

KF wrote:

wow….wow….& wow..thanks for your replies.  I can understand more now.  Disturbed you mention a couple of post up that your dirty  job was to do LOW KEY STALKING, can you tell us more about this.   who asked you to do it and why??  please give us examples, thanks. 

You know someone else here mentioned something about them tapping people's cell phone (was that you or someone else)  anyway the person said they discovered their phone had been tap.  Do you know of this.

by the way I got to see the videos before they were pulled out, I posted about it in another thread, REBUTTAL VIDEOS BY THE WMSCOG,  the reason I asked you was because I wanted to know if it was the same  video that was shown inside the church.  This way I can know what my friend who attends the church saw.

where all the churches shown the same 2 videos or just your church that you know of?  I'm sorry for the many questions, but who else better to answer me, than you who were there.

don't forget about me Disturbed ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you!

Liberty
    Participant

Disturbed, I remember hearing something like this as well. I remember when I was baptized in 2008- there were already whispers/rumors about the 144,000 already having been found. I remember being said and even venting to my fruit that I was sad that I came too late to be one of the 144,000. Then in 2010, I remember Pastor John Lee giving a sermon in which he stated that we would all go to heaven when the last member of the 144,000 had been found or born. He reminded us all that babies and children could be the 144,000 as well. That's another thing that makes that whole abortion thing strange. I'm still shocked about that. I'm not denying it- but just shocked. I would've never thought that.

And I remember specifically in June 2010 at the Sunland Zion, two sisters were having a hushed coversation that I overheard. One of them was the wife of a missionary/deacon. She said that "mother" was giving a secret mission to those who had already found their 10 talents. Supposedly by letter, telephone or in person.

Also in my experience, when people asked too many questions, they were held back from advancing to the next preaching level.

It always annoyed me when certain people bore fruit, when they obviously were a lot more sinful that I was, yet I struggled with only one fruit. But in the end- it was a blessing.

Disturbed
    Participant

KF…those videos were shown in all the churches. They were banking on the fact that most members had not seen the original videos done by Ron & Diane. It was absolutely sickening to me. Allegedly “mother” sent these videos from Korea was what we were told. I left church after seeing these videos knowing something was terribly wrong! God doesn’t need to make dirty “campaign” videos to rebuttal anyone!

KF
    Participant

thanks for your respond Disturbed, I really appreciate it, may TRUE GOD bless you!

My friend explain to me that the jerusalem temple would be complete when the 144,ooo where found.  That the brothers and sisters are the materials to build the temple, they are like the sedar wood and each piece has a place to go in order to fit and build the temple.

when he gave me the lesson a long time ago like a year and a half  ago close to two, maybe he said that mother said that the temple was almost complete and that soon they where going home.  That it was like 96% completed.

He also spoke about the 10 talents, I guess he wanted me to be one of the talents, and he showed me 3 golden coins in a case the size of like half dollars that mother sent him for his work.  Whatever that was about!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I wish I could get in contact with my branch and see what's going on with her. To see if she's still in the church.. A friend of mine said last time she checked she was back to being a lesbian so maybe she's not in the church anymore?

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.