New Members No comments

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m noticing a lot of New user names on this forum, yet no comment coming from them. Why is that?

Simon
    Participant

Or rather for that reason it isn’t the fact others keep it the date and all is why it’s a lie

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Actually it isn't a lie to say other churches don't keep passover. You say it's just the blood and bodyothers say it isn't so no you don't keep passover by any name

I really don't follow what you are trying to say. "JUST the body and blood" dude? I did not prefix "just" – you have. For me its not just the body and blood. The body and blood is foundational.

I am not talking about keeping the passover. I am talking about doing something similar that the wmscog defines as keeping the passover.

In biblical terms, what does keeping the passover mean? Is it what the wmscog does? I don't need to keep the passover by any name. For me, the final passover was when the unblemished lamb was slain. We don't need any more passovers.

Anyway I don't know what you are trying to do here. Drive Disturbed back into the wmscog? My purpose in this thread is to help Disturbed to live abundantly without feeling any guilt for having left the wmscog.

Simon
    Participant

and you proved my point and personally attacked me for no reason. Only [removed for rules] would legitimately believe what you accused me of

Simon
    Participant

Oh and you managed to straw man me changing the meaning of the word just and continue to straw man wmscog by continuing your redefinition of passover

Disturbed
    Participant

Actually my “normal” response almost was a defensive move. I have only been out a few weeks and only took my bible out of my purse a few days ago. I do not want to debate scripture with anyone as I feel I’ve done enough damage over the years with my diligent preaching. My only point is to share my experience with those who were there & with those who have loved ones in there. I want people to understand what is going on in there if they don’t have 1st hand experience. As a matter of fact they are still calling me begging me to keep the sabbath and Passover. They think they still have a hold on me and that’s a pretty dangerous thought.

emil
    Participant

Simon, I still don't understand your argument and I don't understand your need for splitting hairs in this thread.

I don't know how I'm redefining passover. I am just relating it to what is in the OT. Is there another definition?

I am not aware what you mean by "just" and how I have changed the meaning of the word.

I'm not the only one here who does not understand you. Perhaps its time you introspected about your style of communicating. I shall stop responding to you from now on. Sorry if I have hurt you now or in the past.

KF
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I was there for 3 PO's. I feel really bad about how my family & friends say I treated them but grateful that they stood by me. The wms trains us that there are 2 kinds of people: 1) God's people and 2) not God's people. From my heart I earnestly thought I was leading my family & friends to heaven. I was told that I was aggressive trying to share the truth and did not show love. I'm sure everyone around wondered how the hell was I trying to lead them somewhere and I had changed so much (good & bad).

I don't know what to say that can be more helpful to get other members out. I had no idea but the brainwashing and fear are real. I know some brothers & sisters worry like me about where can we go to keep the Law of God. At this moment I have no desire to go to any church. I have extreme trust issues. The word definitely needs to be spread that the book has been translated. People need to know that An Sahnhong's son runs the other church, that he wrote a total of about 25 books and only 1 is about the bride-that there is no bride/god the mother! They explained to me that King David made great preparations for Solomon to build the temple. In the same way ASH made so much preparation for god the mother according to wms. Well we know that is not true. Many are afraid to leave because we have been brainwashed that no other church keeps the Passover, which is the only way to receive forgiveness of sins & eternal life. Once your brain comes out of the fog you can see this organization for what it is.

For those of you whose loved one is being held captive, please endure just a little while longer. Keep in contact with your loved one if you can. Please let them feel that they can come to you when they get out. I haven't told some family members because I don't want to hear the I told you so. I did tell my immediate family because I was scared for my life. I really thought they were going to come after me. I do know my phone was tapped as are other members who have left & some who are still in. Because this movement is becoming stronger I have faith that the true God is working to bring His people out of the hands of satan. I thank all of you that have gotten the info from Korea and gotten the translation. Information control is alive & well in the wms. They use the same tactics like North Korea. All of the men have military training so they have 1st hand experience on what to do.

Disturbed, if you believe in the passover as I know it is in the bible, and Jesus said do this in rememberance of me,  then why don't you just keep it at home  like Jesus did in Mark's upper room.  No where in the bible does it say he kept it in a church,  In my opinion if you believe in Jesus name and do it from your heart, he who knows all, knows why you would be doing it.

Another thing, wow you scare me when you say your phone was tapped, what's this about, how did you know  your phone was tapped and what about the others can you explain with more details.  I heared stories on how they have pictures of all members who left with red circles around  their faces, and now your talking about phones been tapped, wow what are they really?

you need to let others know about this!  And why did you feel they would come after you, what were they saying before you left that made you feel threatened. What did the video say that made you want to trow up because you knew before hand what it said, and you saw with your own eyes and heared with your own ears how they twist things. Insane!

Hang in there! True God will guide & protect you.

Harry
    Participant

Hey why don't you guys PM eachother, straighten out your biblical terms and….hug it out.

@ Disturbed, you are a very brave person and thank you for sharing your experiences, i hope you continue to share.

You will find that not everyone on this site shares exactly the same beliefs and they are all very passionate people, sometimes they debate but they all share one common goal, to spread and prove the word that the WMSCOG is a cult that worships a false god, preaches lies and uses mind control to control and destroy the lives of innocent people for ultimately, their own finacial gain. 

I hope you continue to read this site and research the bible (i'm just starting to) but above all else, I pray, that you remain free to choose and make your own well thought out decisions. 

I'm Harry, welcome aboard and watch out for the occasional spy from the otherside

Simon
    Participant

if people have trouble understanding me it is THEIR responsiblity to seek clarification and that doesn’t just mean saying “you’re confusing”

Harry
    Participant

Oh ok Simon I get it. whoops 8am gotta go to work. Everybody have a nice day!

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

I don't know how I'm redefining passover. I am just relating it to what is in the OT. Is there another definition?

You said

I am not talking about keeping the passover. I am talking about doing something similar that the wmscog defines as keeping the passover.

but the wmscog isn't just the blood and body/wine and bread it is a specific time making it not the same thing.

I am not aware what you mean by "just" and how I have changed the meaning of the word.

you said:

I really don't follow what you are trying to say. "JUST the body and blood" dude? I did not prefix "just" – you have. For me its not just the body and blood. The body and blood is foundational.

Which has nothing to do with how many criteria there are to defining passover

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Emil and shimon fight like best friends. =)

emil
    Participant

Simon, so if I understand you correctly, for wmscog the passover means bread and wine on a specific day? Is that it? Are there other criteria?

If you notice, my very first post in the "If Passover is so important…." thread was a question about what is the wmscog passover all about. Sorry about my ignorance. Thankfully I was never on the inside.

emil
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Is that an observation or an instruction? ๐Ÿ™‚

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Is that an observation or an instruction? ๐Ÿ™‚

Observation

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

Simon, so if I understand you correctly, for wmscog the passover means bread and wine on a specific day? Is that it? Are there other criteria?

Those two, the unleavened bread and the win, along with the foot washing ceremony are the criteria (unless you bring up other churches, like NCPCOG, when they decide to shift the goal post)

If you notice, my very first post in the "If Passover is so important…." thread was a question about what is the wmscog passover all about. Sorry about my ignorance. Thankfully I was never on the inside.

I am very glad you were never inside emil ๐Ÿ™‚

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Baptism as well. According the WMSCOG, you cannot participate in the PO if you were not baptized in the 3 names.

Simon
    Participant

oh yes  baptism (nt)/circumcission (ot) must come before passover too

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

emil wrote:

Those two, the unleavened bread and the win, along with the foot washing ceremony are the criteria (unless you bring up other churches, like NCPCOG, when they decide to shift the goal post)

I was reading one of the articles on the wmscog . org site about the Passover in Worldwide Church of God.  Yes, it looks like they come up with any number of criteria to rule out any other church that keeps a Passover similar to theirs.

KF
    Participant

Kim wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

I was there for 3 PO's. I feel really bad about how my family & friends say I treated them but grateful that they stood by me. The wms trains us that there are 2 kinds of people: 1) God's people and 2) not God's people. From my heart I earnestly thought I was leading my family & friends to heaven. I was told that I was aggressive trying to share the truth and did not show love. I'm sure everyone around wondered how the hell was I trying to lead them somewhere and I had changed so much (good & bad).

I don't know what to say that can be more helpful to get other members out. I had no idea but the brainwashing and fear are real. I know some brothers & sisters worry like me about where can we go to keep the Law of God. At this moment I have no desire to go to any church. I have extreme trust issues. The word definitely needs to be spread that the book has been translated. People need to know that An Sahnhong's son runs the other church, that he wrote a total of about 25 books and only 1 is about the bride-that there is no bride/god the mother! They explained to me that King David made great preparations for Solomon to build the temple. In the same way ASH made so much preparation for god the mother according to wms. Well we know that is not true. Many are afraid to leave because we have been brainwashed that no other church keeps the Passover, which is the only way to receive forgiveness of sins & eternal life. Once your brain comes out of the fog you can see this organization for what it is.

For those of you whose loved one is being held captive, please endure just a little while longer. Keep in contact with your loved one if you can. Please let them feel that they can come to you when they get out. I haven't told some family members because I don't want to hear the I told you so. I did tell my immediate family because I was scared for my life. I really thought they were going to come after me. I do know my phone was tapped as are other members who have left & some who are still in. Because this movement is becoming stronger I have faith that the true God is working to bring His people out of the hands of satan. I thank all of you that have gotten the info from Korea and gotten the translation. Information control is alive & well in the wms. They use the same tactics like North Korea. All of the men have military training so they have 1st hand experience on what to do.

Disturbed, if you believe in the passover as I know it is in the bible, and Jesus said do this in rememberance of me,  then why don't you just keep it at home  like Jesus did in Mark's upper room.  No where in the bible does it say he kept it in a church,  In my opinion if you believe in Jesus name and do it from your heart, he who knows all, knows why you would be doing it.

Another thing, wow you scare me when you say your phone was tapped, what's this about, how did you know  your phone was tapped and what about the others can you explain with more details.  I heared stories on how they have pictures of all members who left with red circles around  their faces, and now your talking about phones been tapped, wow what are they really?

you need to let others know about this!  And why did you feel they would come after you, what were they saying before you left that made you feel threatened. What did the video say that made you want to trow up because you knew before hand what it said, and you saw with your own eyes and heared with your own ears how they twist things. Insane!

Hang in there! True God will guide & protect you.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.