New Members No comments

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m noticing a lot of New user names on this forum, yet no comment coming from them. Why is that?

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ Renita: huh????? Les…. What? Is that permissible?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

She claimed that she wasn't lesbian anymore. That F&M changed her. But I heard through someone who talked to her a little bit ago say that she's back to being a lesbian. That's not allowed in the church so I think she's not going anymore. But I want to know why. She's my branch and she's the one who convinced me to be baptized. I'm even more curious about the lesbian and gay guy who got married and had a baby! Not to be nosey but to see if they still believe in F&M and if not, I want to know how their decision to get married and have a baby affected their lives.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Interesting – very interesting.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Every member I have asked about the completion of the Temple doesn't fully understand what it means…. I've asked like 10 different members. Then one says, Why do ask us? You should ask a group leader someone who is more learned on the subject.

HELLO! I asked you because you're going around preaching it. If you don't know what you're talking about then you should stop talking. Plus, when I ask a group leader they blow me off. Of course they aren't going to explain it to me because I'm incredibly witty and will see where everything doesn't make sense. When they noticed that I started to cross reference bible studies, they got nervous and stopped having bible studies with me. Saying I should go receive blessings by helping with the children, the kitchen, etc. Fishy..

Lately I have been researching the WMSCOG in the press. E.g. news paper articles, TV broadcasts, etc. When I find an article or something about the church, I message the author with a little known fact about the church. I found an article on PRLog and sent the following message to the author:

Are you aware that the World Mission Society Church of God claims that the same Presidential Award that were awarded to the church was actually awarded to a Korean man in South Korea? They photo shopped the award to put Joo Cheol Kim's name on it. They aren't as caring as they appear to be. All these good deeds are just sheep's clothing.

Today a read the following message from a Mr. Thompson :

Gby Missionary.  A slanderer found  the press releases that we posted for the Potomac River clean up and emailed me the message below thru the website. I will call you about this and what I should do.

What do you mean what you should do?? Why do these members keep running to the church for direction? Didn't God give each of us our own brains to think with? Why is it that these members rarely make decisions on their own?

I remember when I was at a 3rd Day service in Seattle Zion the Missionary [there was no Pastor at the time] gave a sermon revolving around the stray rabbit. There's a mommy rabbit and a bunch of baby rabbits in a field or whatever. Where ever the mommy hops the babies follow except for one rabbit. This rabbit always wanted to go off and explore and was constantly guided back to the group by the other rabbits. The Missionary says even though the mommy rabbit still loves the wandering baby rabbit… don't be that rabbit. Follow "Mother" with the rest of us. This "church" purposely takes away critical thinking, independent decision making, whatever you want to call it. What is there to do about the message I sent? Nothing. So why does Mr. Thompson ask for guidance? Because he's lost his own ability to make sane decisions for himself.

Emily
    Participant

"A slanderer"?!  All you did was point out something that they themselves did.  Their persecution complex is outta control.

Disturbed
    Participant

I think its hilarious that they call you a slanderer for pointing out accurate information. Being a member of that group causes you to lose your ability to make decisions for yourself. During my time on the inside, I asked a church leader for permission to do something concerning something I woudnt have being on the outside. It's part of the control mechanism. Thank goodness I got my mind right!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I looked up the 1st name on the internet and turns out it's more feminine than it is masculine. Anywho, I cut and pasted the message in response to let Ms. Thompson know I received the message. To me it appears to be a mistake. I don't know.. We'll see what happens.

Viewing 7 replies - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.