More and more people claim WMSCOG is a cult

What is truth
    Participant

Dear dear all, I’m sorry, but were u able to answer the question? Or did u come here to distract from the point as well?

Joshua
    Participant

Oh believe me there's more to this deception than meets the eye. How many times are you going to change your name here? Neutral, Food for Eternal Life, and now Dear All!?! I'm starting to feel like Smurf is right about you. I don't often flow along the same lines as Smurf so this is really saying something. Other members of your group have posted as several people at the same time but this whole changing your name every few days is a new one. How about if you knock this garbage off and either talk straight with us or take off. Right now you are sitting with two strikes and this I consider a foul ball. You are being a very poor example of your beloved group. Perhaps you are being an excellent example on second thought.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I don't think you're going to gain any traction here when you make comments like this –   

" we have much to say about this (Melchizedek), It's hard to EXplain because

You are slow to learn "

I'm going to give you the best advice that I can here because believe me you need to be talking with us. The advice is to talk with us not at us! The comment above and things like it will only close us off and turn us against anything that you want to try and tell us. You are on strike one with the whole name thing. This is strike two the whole you are slow to learn idea. There is still hope but unless you are willing to talk with us I see a strike three in your future.

Remember, most of us here have been dealing with the WMSCOG for several years now. You are just the newest person from the group to share your point of view. It's the same point of view that others have had in the past. Some of them learned some things here, others seemed more content to argue and insult. Those folks don't last very long. The truth has a way of cutting threw the lies and running off people who are not really seeking the truth.

I should point out he is quoting apostle paul

emil
    Participant

@dear_all – I think you should read Hebrews chapter 5:1-10 and chapter 7 the entire chapters and come back here and explain what exactly they mean. Please read this with an open mind and come back here to discuss.

emil
    Participant

@dear_all – if you would like to avoid having many people drawn into this discussion, please feel free to PM and we can discuss privately. I'm speaking for myself here but I'm pretty sure that Joshua and Genny would be glad to discuss with you by PM. Wait for them to say so here before you PM them.

Joshua
    Participant

I have already PMed with this individual and they no longer respond. Good luck Emil. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. I was open and honest but it seems that was not what was wanted.

remco9519
    Participant

Their having false gods is already a sufficient proof that WMSCOG is a CULT. And really dangerous and very DESTRUCTIVE CULT because victims lost all their TRUE SPIRITUAL WELFARE.

Travis
    Participant

dear_all wrote:

WOW, I've never seen such a reply. EXcellent Job TIME

@Dear_all

— judging by your comments, you seem to be very cultured, knowledgable and religiously articulated person .. What are your thoughts on this ..

1. Is God a lier..??
    2. Would God ever lie to any of his children.?
    3. Would he ever use tricks on any of his children.?
    4. Do you believe in the God of the Bible.?
    5. Do you believe the Bible is the true word of God.?
    6. Do you believe the Bible is literal or inspirational.?

please share your thoughts on this. You can also PM your response if you wish..

Thanks

emil
    Participant

Nothing from dear_all so far

Smurf
    Participant

emil wrote:

It's funny, right? He keeps visiting the forum, yet he's too afraid to write.

Typical wmscog – ignore the question until it goes away.

And if you try and post a question on one of their sites, they simply delete it.

How very Christ-like.

dear_all
    Participant

Smurf wrote

[emil wrote:

It’s funny, right? He keeps visiting the forum, yet he’s too afraid to write.

Typical wmscog – ignore the question until it goes away.

And if you try and post a question on one of their sites, they simply delete it.

How very Christ-like.]

You’re full of insults & uncourteous. I think every member from WMSCOG, when they try to explain, the first thing is You’re never satisfied with the answers, & it all starts over again.

I have been verbally or rather by letters, attacked. Why ?

Is that Christ-like ? So, I should stay all day waiting for somebody to write & then reply back

? Sorry. I can’t do that.

Smurf
    Participant

Jesus gave answers to everyone, even to the "unsatisfied".

That's because he had nothing to hide. 🙂

What is truth
    Participant

Still no answer… about jesus having genealogy. But “dear all” is here for a reason. If it is to become free, great! If it is to investigate, great! If it is to put us on trial for leaving the church, even better! I have never lied about my experiences, and I understood clearly all I heard. I don’t know what God is, but I know what God isn’t. I believe our guest will eventually see the inconsistencies.

emil
    Participant

dear_all wrote:

So, I should stay all day waiting for somebody to write & then reply back

? Sorry. I can't do that.

Ah no. I offered you a discussion 6 days ago. You need more "Time"?

I think you need to understand what Smurf is saying. I have experienced the same. When I visit a site run by wmscog members and post rebuttals in the forum, I find that my posts are held back for moderation for weeks together. Finally, they are revealed only when the site owner thinks he has a good answer. Then when I post a response to that, once again the story repeats until they have no answer. At that stage, my post never shows up.

Now my friend, tell me if such a thing has happened to your posts here? You think you suffer lack of courtesy here but that is nothing compared to what non-members get on wmscog fora.

It is because you feel you are persecuted here that I gave you my offer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting how this discussion thread has evolved over time. 

ChaddKritchard
    Participant

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eventually, Mr. Chadd, you will come to terms with those who are controlling you.  It may take awhile, maybe several years, but eventually you will come to view this video for what it is ….. a perfect example of someone who gave their mind to others ….. be aware, Mr. Chad, that this same type of mind control has led to group suicide …

Chad, if your Heavenly Mother asked you to drink Kool-Aid laced with cyanide …. would you do it???? Pretty sure she could find some bible versus somewhere to support her request ….

Travis
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

Eventually, Mr. Chadd, you will come to terms with those who are controlling you.  It may take awhile, maybe several years, but eventually you will come to view this video for what it is ….. a perfect example of someone who gave their mind to others ….. be aware, Mr. Chad, that this same type of mind control has led to group suicide …

Chad, if your Heavenly Mother asked you to drink Kool-Aid laced with cyanide …. would you do it???? Pretty sure she could find some bible versus somewhere to support her request ….

@HH , don't be so harsh on Chadd, the guy is trying to launch a singing career and is in desperate need of a producer …lol

Viewing 18 replies - 221 through 238 (of 238 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.