If Zhang Gil Jah Divorced Her First Husband, Then She CAN NOT BE GOD

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

It was shocking for me to read the letter, said to be written by Zhang Gil Jah’s ex-husband, (https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/zhang-gil-jahs-ex-husbands-side-of-the-story/) that was found on a Korean website. It is a really sad story. It seems that her husband was in the same situation that many people with family members in the WMSCOG find themselves…upset, heart-broken, angry, hopeless, just to name a few. It seems to me that many members are following in their “mother’s footsteps”.

But seriously, would the real God return to earth and sin? Absolutely not!!!

Exodus 20:14 says “you shall not commit adultery”.

Mark 10:12 says “And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery”.

So how can Zhang Gil Jah be “mother god” if she committed adultery? Simply she CAN NOT BE GOD.

I have never gotten a real answer about this from a WMSCOG member. Maybe there will be an intelligent answer here in the forum.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Oh, that is very interesting.  Maybe that is why Mr. Moon is so rich.  

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Oh, that is very interesting.  Maybe that is why Mr. Moon is so rich.  

Simon
    Participant

I saw a posting by a moonie saying they weren't sure if Ahnsanghong was second coming Christ or not because there are so many I found it flabbergasting.

Simon
    Participant

I saw a posting by a moonie saying they weren't sure if Ahnsanghong was second coming Christ or not because there are so many I found it flabbergasting.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Wouldnt that mean Jesus was concepted out of adultery?

Well, I don't think Christians view it that way.  But I understand where you are coming from ….

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Well, I don't think Christians view it that way.  But I understand where you are coming from ….

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

loocpoc wrote:

Its one thing that would ultimately keep me from believing in Jesus as the savior. I didnt think about it until I was older but it shows clearly the G-d violated the law of marriage when he impregnated (supposedly) mary.

There cannot be adultery without sex

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

loocpoc wrote:

Its one thing that would ultimately keep me from believing in Jesus as the savior. I didnt think about it until I was older but it shows clearly the G-d violated the law of marriage when he impregnated (supposedly) mary.

There cannot be adultery without sex

Simon
    Participant

Tell me who had sex to create Adam?

Simon
    Participant

Tell me who had sex to create Adam?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I asked someone if he believed in God. He said yes. Then I said, "Did you know that I can live without a heart?" He said, "Well, with the technology we have, I'm sure you could." I said, "Even without the technology. Imagine me without a beating heart walking, running, etc. not being connected to anything extra. Do you believe that is possible?" He said, "No." I said, "But what if God wills it? God can do anything with just His word. If I were born without a heart & spoke the words to let me live anyway, do you believe that I could live?" He said, "Well, now that I think about it, yes."

God created the reproductive system & made it a certain way for us to be able to reproduce. This same God can make something out of nothing. God doesn't have to abide by the rules of anatomy & whatnot. Therefore, God doesn't need to have sex with anyone to impregnate someone.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I asked someone if he believed in God. He said yes. Then I said, "Did you know that I can live without a heart?" He said, "Well, with the technology we have, I'm sure you could." I said, "Even without the technology. Imagine me without a beating heart walking, running, etc. not being connected to anything extra. Do you believe that is possible?" He said, "No." I said, "But what if God wills it? God can do anything with just His word. If I were born without a heart & spoke the words to let me live anyway, do you believe that I could live?" He said, "Well, now that I think about it, yes."

God created the reproductive system & made it a certain way for us to be able to reproduce. This same God can make something out of nothing. God doesn't have to abide by the rules of anatomy & whatnot. Therefore, God doesn't need to have sex with anyone to impregnate someone.

Simon
    Participant

Was.rhetorical but.good explanation

Simon
    Participant

Was.rhetorical but.good explanation

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Thanks to F&M. Lol.. a part me says that out of spite. =)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Thanks to F&M. Lol.. a part me says that out of spite. =)

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

I think it is explained pretty clearly in Genesis how Adam came about.  And Eve. And many of their descendents.  The book of Genesis is fascinating.  It is a very old book and one of the books of the Torah.  I personally don't regard this book as anything other than a mythological story put together in ancient times that explores in a religious way the first human adventures on the planet.  And the human connection to God.  

However I feel that modern science clearly shows the evolution of human beings from other creatures.  We have much more knowledge about human evolution today than early Jews had in the time of Moses (or before, in the time of Abraham).  I know that Christians of all types hold on to the idea that humans were started by God in a special way …. ie Adam & Eve.  However, I prefer to see God's actions through the lense of science.  Seeing and understanding evolution doesn't negate a belief in an all powerful God.  It just recognizes God's actions in a different way than that put forth in a document or book written thousands of years ago.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

I think it is explained pretty clearly in Genesis how Adam came about.  And Eve. And many of their descendents.  The book of Genesis is fascinating.  It is a very old book and one of the books of the Torah.  I personally don't regard this book as anything other than a mythological story put together in ancient times that explores in a religious way the first human adventures on the planet.  And the human connection to God.  

However I feel that modern science clearly shows the evolution of human beings from other creatures.  We have much more knowledge about human evolution today than early Jews had in the time of Moses (or before, in the time of Abraham).  I know that Christians of all types hold on to the idea that humans were started by God in a special way …. ie Adam & Eve.  However, I prefer to see God's actions through the lense of science.  Seeing and understanding evolution doesn't negate a belief in an all powerful God.  It just recognizes God's actions in a different way than that put forth in a document or book written thousands of years ago.

Simon
    Participant

Wmc is evolutionist

Simon
    Participant

Wmc is evolutionist

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.