If Zhang Gil Jah Divorced Her First Husband, Then She CAN NOT BE GOD

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

It was shocking for me to read the letter, said to be written by Zhang Gil Jah’s ex-husband, (https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/zhang-gil-jahs-ex-husbands-side-of-the-story/) that was found on a Korean website. It is a really sad story. It seems that her husband was in the same situation that many people with family members in the WMSCOG find themselves…upset, heart-broken, angry, hopeless, just to name a few. It seems to me that many members are following in their “mother’s footsteps”.

But seriously, would the real God return to earth and sin? Absolutely not!!!

Exodus 20:14 says “you shall not commit adultery”.

Mark 10:12 says “And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery”.

So how can Zhang Gil Jah be “mother god” if she committed adultery? Simply she CAN NOT BE GOD.

I have never gotten a real answer about this from a WMSCOG member. Maybe there will be an intelligent answer here in the forum.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Not in any of Ahn's books I have.  Which book specifically are you referring to?????  Inquiring minds want to know ….

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Not in any of Ahn's books I have.  Which book specifically are you referring to?????  Inquiring minds want to know ….

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Ahn had children.  Their names are on his tombstone in Korea.  Take a look through the Exhamining site there is more info.  There is also some report of another child by another woman.  I will find that info and post later.  Ahn was, what we call in the West, a Rounder.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Ahn had children.  Their names are on his tombstone in Korea.  Take a look through the Exhamining site there is more info.  There is also some report of another child by another woman.  I will find that info and post later.  Ahn was, what we call in the West, a Rounder.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

So no WMC teaches a completely unique doctrine from Moon's church

More like WMSCOG promoted their Mr. Ahn to a higher theological position ….. in any case, it is all fairy tale to begin with.  No point arguing which fairy tale is "right" or "wrong" or more "truthful".  If it makes you feel better that your "doctrine" is more correct …. well, fine!  From what I have read, Mr. Ahn never considered himself to be the same level as Jesus Christ.  That promotion came after he died through the founders of WMSCOG.

Ahnsahnghong wrote that HE WAS Jesus.

Shimon,

Then why would Ahn write this?

"Salvation is found in no other name than Jesus, not only at His first coming but even in the last days." – The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life, p. 181

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

So no WMC teaches a completely unique doctrine from Moon's church

More like WMSCOG promoted their Mr. Ahn to a higher theological position ….. in any case, it is all fairy tale to begin with.  No point arguing which fairy tale is "right" or "wrong" or more "truthful".  If it makes you feel better that your "doctrine" is more correct …. well, fine!  From what I have read, Mr. Ahn never considered himself to be the same level as Jesus Christ.  That promotion came after he died through the founders of WMSCOG.

Ahnsahnghong wrote that HE WAS Jesus.

Shimon,

"Salvation is found in no other name than Jesus, not only at His first coming but even in the last days." – The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life, p. 181

Simon
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

The Green Book actually compare his claims about the seven thunders. Now while you may not accept his explanation for the seven thunders you must admit he claimed to unseal them, while also claiming only Jesus can unseal them.

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Ahn had children.  Their names are on his tombstone in Korea.  Take a look through the Exhamining site there is more info.

Noone in denying this one

There is also some report of another child by another woman.  I will find that info and post later.  Ahn was, what we call in the West, a Rounder.

This is what people are denying here^

Emily wrote:

Shimon,

Acts 4:11He [Jesus] is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,

which has become the capstone.ab

12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name[Than Jesus] under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name[Yehovah]–the name you gave me–so that they may be one as we are one.

Peter appears to be contradicting Jesus now doesn't he?

Simon
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

The Green Book actually compare his claims about the seven thunders. Now while you may not accept his explanation for the seven thunders you must admit he claimed to unseal them, while also claiming only Jesus can unseal them.

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Ahn had children.  Their names are on his tombstone in Korea.  Take a look through the Exhamining site there is more info.

There is also some report of another child by another woman.  I will find that info and post later.  Ahn was, what we call in the West, a Rounder.

Emily wrote:

Shimon,

12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name[Than Jesus] under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name[Yehovah]–the name you gave me–so that they may be one as we are one.

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Sounds more like a player.

Certainly if true player is a better word.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Emily wrote:

Shimon,

No actually Peter is not contradicting Jesus.  The greek word for name is also used to denote authority.  Let's substitute the word name for authority to see if the verse still makes sense.

I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your authority –the authority you gave me–so that they may be one as we are one. 

This make sense right Shimon?

Here's the link to the definition:  http://concordances.org/greek/3686.htm

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Emily wrote:

Shimon,

No actually Peter is not contradicting Jesus.  The greek word for name is also used to denote authority.  Let's substitute the word name for authority to see if the verse still makes sense.

I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your authority –the authority you gave me–so that they may be one as we are one. 

There has to be a reason they never translate it that way.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Shimon, what book are you referring to where Mr. Ahn declared he was God???  Or that he was on equal footing with Jesus Christ?  What book?  Inquiring minds want to know ……

Simon
    Participant

I have answered you countless times I will not answer again.

genny
    Participant

Sueno, it's that green book.  Shimon talked about it in another topic(s).

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Well, that is interesting.  I have 2 books that are green.  One is called "The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life", and the other is called "The Visitors who have come from the World of Angels".  Both are green covers.  Which one?  And, if possible, what chapter is it claimed by Mr. Ahn to be God?  That saves me a lot of reading time ….. Thanks!

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Also I have another Khaki Green cover book … "The Last Plagues And the Seal of God".  Is it a khaki green cover?  My books are published by Melchizedek Publishing …. is that Ahn's original publisher?

Simon
    Participant

Visitors from the Angelic world has a lot of blue on it Mystery of God… is almost pure green hence it is called the green book.

You have to read chapters one and two and extrapolate it all together

Only Jesus can unseal the seven thunders..

The seven thunders means….

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Emily wrote:

Shimon,

Shimon, this is why looking at the context is important.  If I said to you, "Shimon, I command you to surrender in the name of the king", what would that mean?  Wouldn't I be asking you to surrender by the king's authority?  Or just by his name?  Let's say it's Charles for example.  It would seem that the king's actual name isn't really that important right?  But still when I command you to surrender "in the name of the king", I am exercising the authority of the king, not literally his name.  The king's name could be Jim or Tom…wouldn't matter.  Do you see what I mean Shimon?

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

Emily wrote:

Shimon,

Shimon, this is why looking at the context is important.  If I said to you, "Shimon, I command you to surrender in the name of the king", what would that mean?  Wouldn't I be asking you to surrender by the king's authority?  Or just by his name?  Let's say it's Charles for example.  It would seem that the king's actual name isn't really that important right?  But still when I command you to surrender "in the name of the king", I am exercising the authority of the king, not literally his name.  The king's name could be Jim or Tom…wouldn't matter.  Do you see what I mean Shimon?

Yes and in the context of the scripture we are protected by the name of God not just his authority. If I call on the name Yehovah to be saved it does nothing if I call on the name Jesus it is answered.

Emily
    Participant

Ok so you are just going to ignore the context of that verse and throw out a generalization.  I thought that we were having a discussion about whether or not Peter contradicts Jesus in John 17:11, a notion that you introduced.  But you just couldn't stay on topic could you?  You couldn't address my explanation with a specific and thought out answer?  Thank you for demonstrating the thought terminating process you have been taught at the WMS.  I can see how dismissing me with a sweeping generalization would be easier than dealing with the actual issue at hand.  

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.