If Zhang Gil Jah Divorced Her First Husband, Then She CAN NOT BE GOD

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

It was shocking for me to read the letter, said to be written by Zhang Gil Jah’s ex-husband, (https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/zhang-gil-jahs-ex-husbands-side-of-the-story/) that was found on a Korean website. It is a really sad story. It seems that her husband was in the same situation that many people with family members in the WMSCOG find themselves…upset, heart-broken, angry, hopeless, just to name a few. It seems to me that many members are following in their “mother’s footsteps”.

But seriously, would the real God return to earth and sin? Absolutely not!!!

Exodus 20:14 says “you shall not commit adultery”.

Mark 10:12 says “And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery”.

So how can Zhang Gil Jah be “mother god” if she committed adultery? Simply she CAN NOT BE GOD.

I have never gotten a real answer about this from a WMSCOG member. Maybe there will be an intelligent answer here in the forum.

Simon
    Participant

You cannot ignore Matthew 5:32 

Yes but the claim is if Zahng Gil Jah divorced him NOT if he divorced her.

Simon
    Participant

1 cor 7:13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.`14:For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

ChildOfZion
    Participant

shimon wrote:

1 cor 7:3 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.`

Yes, I dont believe his calim. He left her. he was an unbeliever, and left.

I wasnt trying to ignore Matthew 5:32. I thought Jesus was speaking of believers leaving believers. Then the man makes her an adulterer. That wouldnt be so in this case since the husband was an unbeliever. Thats why Paul wrote in 1 Cor 7:15, But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

They cannot prove their claims. They have no evidence, they have a claim. The Jews claimed that Jesus was commiting treason and claimed all kinds of lies. They do the same here on this site. They say Ahnsahnghong and Mother were actually a married couple, this a lie they spread.

They say Father had many girlfriedns without bringing proof, evidence. They make many claims, none which can be backed up with evidence.

Simon
    Participant

Has Zahng Gil Jah ever Said he left her or are you assuming that?

donttrustzang
    Participant

ChildOfZion wrote:

shimon wrote:

1 cor 7:3 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.`

Yes, I dont believe his calim. He left her. he was an unbeliever, and left.

I wasnt trying to ignore Matthew 5:32. I thought Jesus was speaking of believers leaving believers. Then the man makes her an adulterer. That wouldnt be so in this case since the husband was an unbeliever. Thats why Paul wrote in 1 Cor 7:15, But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

They cannot prove their claims. They have no evidence, they have a claim. The Jews claimed that Jesus was commiting treason and claimed all kinds of lies. They do the same here on this site. They say Ahnsahnghong and Mother were actually a married couple, this a lie they spread.

They say Father had many girlfriedns without bringing proof, evidence. They make many claims, none which can be backed up with evidence.

Actually, i went to wms for three years, and i always thought THEY WERE MARRIED…  who told you they werent married??? 

according to wedding banquet study, theyd have to be married, because thats how "he established her"..  if they werent married, how can she be the "bride" or "wife" … kinda have to be married inorder for those titles to be givin…  and just logically thinking about it, why in the world would God come to the earth and have sex!!!!??? with a sinner at that… not even to her other half, just some sinner who wont go to heaven according to this church… idk doesnt make sence…

Joshua
    Participant

Bump.

Viewing 6 replies - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.