If Zhang Gil Jah Divorced Her First Husband, Then She CAN NOT BE GOD

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

It was shocking for me to read the letter, said to be written by Zhang Gil Jah’s ex-husband, (https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/zhang-gil-jahs-ex-husbands-side-of-the-story/) that was found on a Korean website. It is a really sad story. It seems that her husband was in the same situation that many people with family members in the WMSCOG find themselves…upset, heart-broken, angry, hopeless, just to name a few. It seems to me that many members are following in their “mother’s footsteps”.

But seriously, would the real God return to earth and sin? Absolutely not!!!

Exodus 20:14 says “you shall not commit adultery”.

Mark 10:12 says “And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery”.

So how can Zhang Gil Jah be “mother god” if she committed adultery? Simply she CAN NOT BE GOD.

I have never gotten a real answer about this from a WMSCOG member. Maybe there will be an intelligent answer here in the forum.

Joshua
    Participant

I’m also curious about the idea that anyone would want to divorce god. If you were in the presence of perfection that would mean that the love you received would be perfect. There are people who would do anything for that kind of love.

Joshua
    Participant

I’m also curious about the idea that anyone would want to divorce god. If you were in the presence of perfection that would mean that the love you received would be perfect. There are people who would do anything for that kind of love.

Simon
    Participant

you are putting trust in someone with as much motive to lie as a false christ has motive to lie so it is no more reasonable to accept his side than her side of the story.

Simon
    Participant

you are putting trust in someone with as much motive to lie as a false christ has motive to lie so it is no more reasonable to accept his side than her side of the story.

Joshua
    Participant

Who’s side are we taking here?

Joshua
    Participant

Who’s side are we taking here?

king34
    Participant

If you ask me ..The abvious choice is to go with the man because a wife is suppose to be with her husband during the good times and the bad times. I just think that she saw an opportunity to better her self and become a god with ahn. But now that some one else mention it I am goin to read the books that i have and see if anh mentions mother in them.

king34
    Participant

If you ask me ..The abvious choice is to go with the man because a wife is suppose to be with her husband during the good times and the bad times. I just think that she saw an opportunity to better her self and become a god with ahn. But now that some one else mention it I am goin to read the books that i have and see if anh mentions mother in them.

Simon
    Participant

Every sinner lies about their divorce so we have him lying either way and her lying too if she is a false Christ

Simon
    Participant

Every sinner lies about their divorce so we have him lying either way and her lying too if she is a false Christ

WMS brother
    Participant

Regardless of the information regarding their life -previous- to beginning their reign as the spirit and the bride, their examples -since- that point in time have been exactly what the bible has promised to us.

However, more importantly, is how absolutely frivolous this conversation is. The circumstances behind why that happened are -no where- near as important as making sure that you personally do the right thing for yourself, and obtain your own eternal life.

There are many reasons why I can see this happening, heres the first one off the top of my head:

Upon baptism, all the sins of your life so far are erased. Christ and Mother set that example for us to also follow and be cleansed. Jesus too, had a previous life that is largely unrecorded, and he too set the example of being baptised to remove the sins of his life before going to to become the anointed one.

Since it is important to me, I will ask a deacon for the biblical reason, and I will educate myself on the full and correct story.

WMS brother
    Participant

Regardless of the information regarding their life -previous- to beginning their reign as the spirit and the bride, their examples -since- that point in time have been exactly what the bible has promised to us.

However, more importantly, is how absolutely frivolous this conversation is. The circumstances behind why that happened are -no where- near as important as making sure that you personally do the right thing for yourself, and obtain your own eternal life.

There are many reasons why I can see this happening, heres the first one off the top of my head:

Upon baptism, all the sins of your life so far are erased. Christ and Mother set that example for us to also follow and be cleansed. Jesus too, had a previous life that is largely unrecorded, and he too set the example of being baptised to remove the sins of his life before going to to become the anointed one.

Since it is important to me, I will ask a deacon for the biblical reason, and I will educate myself on the full and correct story.

WMS brother
    Participant

TL:DR Because anything previous to being baptised and joining the truth, is forgotten, forgiven, and not held against you.

Even if we made up stories about how Ahn had a bunch of wives, and Mother was a notorious thief, and they used to vandalize and spraypaint buildings and were nazi kicker of puppies…

That would have exactly 0 bearing on the fulfillment of prophecy, and have nothing at all to do with who they are once the conditions set by God are met. And lets revisit that point.

We didn't make up stories, we are repeating the instructions that were left behind by God.

God himself said these things would happen, and they happened, ergo I believe in the people God told me to believe in, and God tells me there will be one (and only one) person who fulfills it, and that person is in fact himself.

I don't believe him because they say's he's God, and or because he prophesied about the coming of christ by -describing how his own life fulfilled prophecy-.

I believe in him because God says to believe in him.

I believe in him because Jesus said "I am telling you theese things now, so that when they happen, you will believe, that I am he."

I believe in God the Mother because she is the Bride. Thats really the beginning and the end of the entire argument. Nothing else matters than; she -is- the wife of God.

WMS brother
    Participant

TL:DR Because anything previous to being baptised and joining the truth, is forgotten, forgiven, and not held against you.

Even if we made up stories about how Ahn had a bunch of wives, and Mother was a notorious thief, and they used to vandalize and spraypaint buildings and were nazi kicker of puppies…

That would have exactly 0 bearing on the fulfillment of prophecy, and have nothing at all to do with who they are once the conditions set by God are met. And lets revisit that point.

We didn't make up stories, we are repeating the instructions that were left behind by God.

God himself said these things would happen, and they happened, ergo I believe in the people God told me to believe in, and God tells me there will be one (and only one) person who fulfills it, and that person is in fact himself.

I don't believe him because they say's he's God, and or because he prophesied about the coming of christ by -describing how his own life fulfilled prophecy-.

I believe in him because God says to believe in him.

I believe in him because Jesus said "I am telling you theese things now, so that when they happen, you will believe, that I am he."

I believe in God the Mother because she is the Bride. Thats really the beginning and the end of the entire argument. Nothing else matters than; she -is- the wife of God.

Jubilee
    Participant

WMS Brother, Isn't today your Sabbath Day?  What are you doing??  Do you consider this your preaching?

Jubilee
    Participant

WMS Brother, Isn't today your Sabbath Day?  What are you doing??  Do you consider this your preaching?

WMS brother
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

I work about a thousand miles away from Zion now that I moved jobs ๐Ÿ™ I've done a lot of spreading the good news and maybe a Zion will come here, that would be awesome. I wanted to do something productive so I prayed at the appointed times and I figure since this was on the front page of Google maybe I could try to ablate the hate for our religion or maybe get posted on one of those arrticles.

It seems like only people who agree get posted on the articles.

But why aren't you guys in Zion?

WMS brother
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

I work about a thousand miles away from Zion now that I moved jobs ๐Ÿ™ I've done a lot of spreading the good news and maybe a Zion will come here, that would be awesome. I wanted to do something productive so I prayed at the appointed times and I figure since this was on the front page of Google maybe I could try to ablate the hate for our religion or maybe get posted on one of those arrticles.

It seems like only people who agree get posted on the articles.

But why aren't you guys in Zion?

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Why would her ex lie about the divorce? Where is her statement?

Everybody lies`

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Why would her ex lie about the divorce? Where is her statement?

Everybody lies`

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.