If Zhang Gil Jah Divorced Her First Husband, Then She CAN NOT BE GOD

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

It was shocking for me to read the letter, said to be written by Zhang Gil Jah’s ex-husband, (https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/zhang-gil-jahs-ex-husbands-side-of-the-story/) that was found on a Korean website. It is a really sad story. It seems that her husband was in the same situation that many people with family members in the WMSCOG find themselves…upset, heart-broken, angry, hopeless, just to name a few. It seems to me that many members are following in their “mother’s footsteps”.

But seriously, would the real God return to earth and sin? Absolutely not!!!

Exodus 20:14 says “you shall not commit adultery”.

Mark 10:12 says “And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery”.

So how can Zhang Gil Jah be “mother god” if she committed adultery? Simply she CAN NOT BE GOD.

I have never gotten a real answer about this from a WMSCOG member. Maybe there will be an intelligent answer here in the forum.

Simon
    Participant

I didn't just dismiss you your explanation failed for this specific context

Emily
    Participant

Failed how?  What specific context?  

Simon
    Participant

It failed because it doesn't address the fact we are saved by the NAME of God not just His authority otherwise Jews could have salvation undert the physical name Yehovah because they still recognize the authority of Yehovah.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

It failed because it doesn't address the fact we are saved by the NAME of God not just His authority otherwise Jews could have salvation undert the physical name Yehovah because they still recognize the authority of Yehovah.

What does "salvation undert a physical name" mean?  Can you give an example from the Bible?

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

Way to go with the Salvation of the new name teaching… Jews do not need salvation via the name of the Tetragrammaton.. Try again… besides the name yehovah could only be said by the High priest once a year…

That is a lie. Only the sect of people who wrote the dead sea scrolls absolutly forbade use of the name for a very long time. At one point the Pharisees even demanded its use in vows oaths and contracts (as does the Torah btw) Then over time they started to ban use of the name to take power and control over the people.

Simon
    Participant

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

What does "salvation undert a physical name" mean?  Can you give an example from the Bible?

was differentiating name from authority

Simon
    Participant

Simon
    Participant

sorry had that backwords contracts was the only place it wasn't banned

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Emily wrote:

shimon wrote:

was differentiating name from authority

So do you believe that we are saved by God's name or authority?  Since to you they are different, despite the Greek definition stating that they are the same word in the Greek language.

Simon
    Participant

By both you must.call.on God by name

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Can you provide some Biblical references for that please? 

Simon
    Participant

“Yehovah your God you shall fear and Him shall you serve and in His name shall you make oaths” (Dt 6:13)

“Yehovah your God you shall fear and Him you shall serve, to Him you shall cling, and in His name shall you make oaths” (Dt 10:20)

"And it will be if they learn the ways of my people to swear in My name 'as Yehovah lives', in the way that they taught my people to swear by Ba'al, they shall be built up in the midst of my people." (Jer 12:16)

(From Scriptural Scholar Nehemia Gordon)

The eternal name of God is YHWH. The last part of the verse is usually translated "this is my memorial unto all generations" translating the word zikri ִז ְכ ִרי as "my memorial". Yet it is unclear how a name can be a "memorial". This translation is based on the fact that the root ZKR זכר in the qal conjugation means "to remember". However, the same root in the hif'il conjugation means "to mention" and this is clearly the meaning in Ex 3:15. So YHWH's name is not YHWH's "memorial" it is His "mention", i.e. the name we use to mention Him, to call upon his name. By the same token we are forbidden to call upon the name of other gods, as it is written,

"and the names of other gods you shall not mention (ַת ְז ִּכירּו , hif'il of ZKR) nor shall they be heard upon your lips" (Ex 23:13)

And it will come to pass that Yehovah will be king over the who earth and on that day Yehovah will be one and His name will be one. (Zech 14:9)

….

Clearly we are not only allowed to use the name of YHWH but required to do so for the redemption to come. Joel teaches us that in the end-time, those that call upon the name will be save from the judgments that will befall that generation, as it is written:

"And it will come to pass that all who call upon the name of Yehovah shall be saved" (Joel 3:5 [2:32])

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Thousands and thousands of years passed between the scriptures of old and new testament.  Who cares what to call God?  God is God.  He is pretty much the same for Christians and Jews.  Buddhists think of him differently.  Zoroastrians think of him differently, Muslims think of him somewhat similarily, athiests don't think of him at all, Shinto has an entirely different view, etc etc.

God is smiling on all of us poor humans, we can't even with ALL our great technology, Bibles, Torahs, Korans, etc etc even begin to comprehend him …

So why worry?  You will find out everything when you die ….

Live a great life now, love your family and friends, do good to others … everything works out in the end.

Don't need some Korean mommy to tell us how to live life … she needs some help herself, in my opinion …..

Simon
    Participant

Untrue not even 2000 from Moses to Jesus

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

shimon wrote:

Then why not like the sh ema:

Sh'ma Yisra'el <font color="#0645ad">YHWH</font> Eloheinu YHWH Eḥad  

Yep that would be inclusive to calling on God's name so long as you USE it.

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Hailey Stevens wrote:

It was shocking for me to read the letter, said to be written by Zhang Gil Jah's ex-husband, (https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/zhang-gil-jahs-ex-husbands-side-of-the-story/) that was found on a Korean website. It is a really sad story. It seems that her husband was in the same situation that many people with family members in the WMSCOG find themselves…upset, heart-broken, angry, hopeless, just to name a few. It seems to me that many members are following in their "mother's footsteps".

But seriously, would the real God return to earth and sin? Absolutely not!!!

Exodus 20:14 says "you shall not commit adultery".

Mark 10:12 says "And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery".

So how can Zhang Gil Jah be "mother god" if she committed adultery? Simply she CAN NOT BE GOD.

I have never gotten a real answer about this from a WMSCOG member. Maybe there will be an intelligent answer here in the forum.

She didnt divorce Her husband and remarry, therefore She didn't commit adultrey. Now do you beleive She is God??? 

Simon
    Participant

Jesus didn't say and remarry he merely said divorce

ChildOfZion
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Jesus didn't say and remarry he merely said divorce

where? In most versions it says and remarries.

Simon
    Participant

Matthew 5:32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress…

ChildOfZion
    Participant

Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”

“Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Paul continued his explanation in marrigae to the early church and spoke about unbelieving husbands/wifes. Jesus is speaking of beleivers. Unbelievers are different

1 Cor 15:7 But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.