If Zhang Gil Jah Divorced Her First Husband, Then She CAN NOT BE GOD

• Creator
    Topic
    Hailey Stevens
    Participant

It was shocking for me to read the letter, said to be written by Zhang Gil Jah’s ex-husband, (https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/zhang-gil-jahs-ex-husbands-side-of-the-story/) that was found on a Korean website. It is a really sad story. It seems that her husband was in the same situation that many people with family members in the WMSCOG find themselves…upset, heart-broken, angry, hopeless, just to name a few. It seems to me that many members are following in their “mother’s footsteps”.

But seriously, would the real God return to earth and sin? Absolutely not!!!

Exodus 20:14 says “you shall not commit adultery”.

Mark 10:12 says “And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery”.

So how can Zhang Gil Jah be “mother god” if she committed adultery? Simply she CAN NOT BE GOD.

I have never gotten a real answer about this from a WMSCOG member. Maybe there will be an intelligent answer here in the forum.

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

I wanted to do something productive so I prayed at the appointed times…

"Appointed times"?  What are the appointed times?  And where does Jesus (or an apostle) tell us to pray at a particular time in the day?  I'd like that verse reference.

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

I wanted to do something productive so I prayed at the appointed times…

"Appointed times"?  What are the appointed times?  And where does Jesus (or an apostle) tell us to pray at a particular time in the day?  I'd like that verse reference.

Simon
    Participant

The appointed times are based upon the times of Sacrifice 3rd and 6th hour 9 am and 3 pm in summer (based on the Biblical two season concept of Summer and Winter as opposed to the 4 season Spring Summer Fall Winter)

We can see God continues to use the appointed times in the following verses:

Acts 2:2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them….. 14 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15 These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning!

Acts 3:1 One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon.

Acts 10:

10 At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. 2 He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 3 One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!”

4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked.

The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. 5 Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. 6 He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.”

Simon
    Participant

The appointed times are based upon the times of Sacrifice 3rd and 6th hour 9 am and 3 pm in summer (based on the Biblical two season concept of Summer and Winter as opposed to the 4 season Spring Summer Fall Winter)

We can see God continues to use the appointed times in the following verses:

Acts 2:2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them….. 14 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15 These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning!

Acts 3:1 One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon.

Acts 10:

10 At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. 2 He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 3 One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!”

4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked.

The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. 5 Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. 6 He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.”

king34
    Participant

you see those are the verses that pastor told me about keeping the two services.

king34
    Participant

you see those are the verses that pastor told me about keeping the two services.

Simon
    Participant

king34 wrote:

Yes but that doesn't make it only keep two services, not the day, also those verses are about appointed times in general not about just Sabbath.

Simon
    Participant

king34 wrote:

Yes but that doesn't make it only keep two services, not the day, also those verses are about appointed times in general not about just Sabbath.

Joshua
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

TL:DR Because anything previous to being baptised and joining the truth, is forgotten, forgiven, and not held against you.

Even if we made up stories about how Ahn had a bunch of wives, and Mother was a notorious thief, and they used to vandalize and spraypaint buildings and were nazi kicker of puppies…

That would have exactly 0 bearing on the fulfillment of prophecy, and have nothing at all to do with who they are once the conditions set by God are met. And lets revisit that point.

We didn't make up stories, we are repeating the instructions that were left behind by God.

God himself said these things would happen, and they happened, ergo I believe in the people God told me to believe in, and God tells me there will be one (and only one) person who fulfills it, and that person is in fact himself.

I don't believe him because they say's he's God, and or because he prophesied about the coming of christ by -describing how his own life fulfilled prophecy-.

I believe in him because God says to believe in him.

I believe in him because Jesus said "I am telling you theese things now, so that when they happen, you will believe, that I am he."

I believe in God the Mother because she is the Bride. Thats really the beginning and the end of the entire argument. Nothing else matters than; she -is- the wife of God.

WHAT KIND OF SNIVILING, MISGUIDED GARBAGE IS THIS!?!

I have never smelled any teaching as rotten as this and I am sitting at my computer at home. Where would you EVER get the idea that the sinless Son of God would live a sinners life and then be baptized and nothing else matters? This is just as destructive to Christianity as the idea of a god the mother. Jesus lived a perfect life. Only through him are we able to have the forgiveness of sins. If he had not been perfect then he would have been just another man and his death would mean nothing! The idea of god the mother makes Jesus the illegitimate son of god. Right from the start he would not have been able to be the perfect sacrifice. Not to mention that you say that this so called mother is the bride of the son. Disgusting! I don't normally get this heated about the postings here. You have really stirred up some righteous anger with this! God gave you a mind and it's a shame that you are not using it before you post things like this. You have taken a great gift and soiled it like a used diaper by filling it with these kinds of clearly false teachings. There is no foundation holding up this belief system. Your house is built on sand or possibly something worse.

Joshua
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

TL:DR Because anything previous to being baptised and joining the truth, is forgotten, forgiven, and not held against you.

Even if we made up stories about how Ahn had a bunch of wives, and Mother was a notorious thief, and they used to vandalize and spraypaint buildings and were nazi kicker of puppies…

That would have exactly 0 bearing on the fulfillment of prophecy, and have nothing at all to do with who they are once the conditions set by God are met. And lets revisit that point.

We didn't make up stories, we are repeating the instructions that were left behind by God.

God himself said these things would happen, and they happened, ergo I believe in the people God told me to believe in, and God tells me there will be one (and only one) person who fulfills it, and that person is in fact himself.

I don't believe him because they say's he's God, and or because he prophesied about the coming of christ by -describing how his own life fulfilled prophecy-.

I believe in him because Jesus said "I am telling you theese things now, so that when they happen, you will believe, that I am he."

I believe in God the Mother because she is the Bride. Thats really the beginning and the end of the entire argument. Nothing else matters than; she -is- the wife of God.

I have never smelled any teaching as rotten as this and I am sitting at my computer at home. Where would you EVER get the idea that the sinless Son of God would live a sinners life and then be baptized and nothing else matters? This is just as destructive to Christianity as the idea of a god the mother. Jesus lived a perfect life. Only through him are we able to have the forgiveness of sins. If he had not been perfect then he would have been just another man and his death would mean nothing! The idea of god the mother makes Jesus the illegitimate son of god. Right from the start he would not have been able to be the perfect sacrifice. Not to mention that you say that this so called mother is the bride of the son. Disgusting! I don't normally get this heated about the postings here. You have really stirred up some righteous anger with this! God gave you a mind and it's a shame that you are not using it before you post things like this. You have taken a great gift and soiled it like a used diaper by filling it with these kinds of clearly false teachings. There is no foundation holding up this belief system. Your house is built on sand or possibly something worse.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

WMS brother wrote:

I have never smelled any teaching as rotten as this and I am sitting at my computer at home. Where would you EVER get the idea that the sinless Son of God would live a sinners life and then be baptized and nothing else matters? This is just as destructive to Christianity as the idea of a god the mother. Jesus lived a perfect life. Only through him are we able to have the forgiveness of sins. If he had not been perfect then he would have been just another man and his death would mean nothing!

I am inclined to agree with Joshua on this assesment (other than one obvious phrase in the post)

Not to mention that you say that this so called mother is the bride of the son. Disgusting! I

Well the Son is a ROLE of the Father so the Bride is the Bride of the Father

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

WMS brother wrote:

I have never smelled any teaching as rotten as this and I am sitting at my computer at home. Where would you EVER get the idea that the sinless Son of God would live a sinners life and then be baptized and nothing else matters? This is just as destructive to Christianity as the idea of a god the mother. Jesus lived a perfect life. Only through him are we able to have the forgiveness of sins. If he had not been perfect then he would have been just another man and his death would mean nothing!

I am inclined to agree with Joshua on this assesment (other than one obvious phrase in the post)

Not to mention that you say that this so called mother is the bride of the son. Disgusting! I

Well the Son is a ROLE of the Father so the Bride is the Bride of the Father

Jubilee
    Participant

t

Thats because you only know what youve been told . You never really looked for yourself. otherwise you wouldnt be eating from the tree again ?

Jubilee
    Participant

t

Thats because you only know what youve been told . You never really looked for yourself. otherwise you wouldnt be eating from the tree again ?

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

I think that it is pretty obvious that to be a Christian you have to accept that the young Jewish man, Jesus, was God made flesh.  That his mother, Mary, was conceived not by a physical relation with a man, but by seed implanted directly by the Holy Spirit.  That makes Jesus the Son of God from the moment he was conceived.

All 4 Gospels are pretty clear in that the life of Jesus was good.  He didn't grow up kicking Roman puppies or scratching graffiti in Roman walls … instead the gospels report that he was preaching in the temples at a very early age ….

The argument above about the "past" being forgiven works for those converting to a new religion (Christians have been preaching the "forgiveness" aspects of conversion since the beginning).  However, to connect people like Zhang Gil Jah, who lived a very troubled life, to God himself, is ludicrous and will be rejected by almost all Christians as totally insane.

This theology of "Mother" and "ChristAhnSangHong" is a clear copy of Reverend Sun Myung Moons theology, which, by the way, came from the same area of Korea.  WMSCOG in South Korea is not considered a Christian church by Christian organizations there.  We have come to believe that the young founders of WMSCOG, after the death of Ahn, saw the success that Moon had in making billions of dollars worldwide, and decided to  compete with him.  Hence the similarities of theology.  And the mind control techniques.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

I think that it is pretty obvious that to be a Christian you have to accept that the young Jewish man, Jesus, was God made flesh.  That his mother, Mary, was conceived not by a physical relation with a man, but by seed implanted directly by the Holy Spirit.  That makes Jesus the Son of God from the moment he was conceived.

All 4 Gospels are pretty clear in that the life of Jesus was good.  He didn't grow up kicking Roman puppies or scratching graffiti in Roman walls … instead the gospels report that he was preaching in the temples at a very early age ….

The argument above about the "past" being forgiven works for those converting to a new religion (Christians have been preaching the "forgiveness" aspects of conversion since the beginning).  However, to connect people like Zhang Gil Jah, who lived a very troubled life, to God himself, is ludicrous and will be rejected by almost all Christians as totally insane.

This theology of "Mother" and "ChristAhnSangHong" is a clear copy of Reverend Sun Myung Moons theology, which, by the way, came from the same area of Korea.  WMSCOG in South Korea is not considered a Christian church by Christian organizations there.  We have come to believe that the young founders of WMSCOG, after the death of Ahn, saw the success that Moon had in making billions of dollars worldwide, and decided to  compete with him.  Hence the similarities of theology.  And the mind control techniques.

Simon
    Participant

Except Sun Myung Moon's story is closer to Joseph Smiths.

Simon
    Participant

Except Sun Myung Moon's story is closer to Joseph Smiths.

Simon
    Participant

and he also teaches that there are thousands of second coming Christ's all with this same type of story

Simon
    Participant

and he also teaches that there are thousands of second coming Christ's all with this same type of story

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.